Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:25:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 [1615] 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
ahmad.siddiqi

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 09:38:37 PM

How come no mewn after Full Nodes!?? Sad

Hey guys can someone here give me a good reason to invest in Waves at this point?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naneto

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:05:56 PM

1.The price at the moment has been manipulated to under ICO price level
2.Team just started to release something for real
3.Keep calm and ride on the WAVES
$ Smiley$ Wink$ Cheesy$ Grin$ Cool$

▓ BUILD ᗜ For The First Time - Coin For Real Buildings ▓
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:09:09 PM

Hey guys can someone here give me a good reason to invest in Waves at this point?

At this point there's not a good reason
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:14:42 AM

Dear community,

Please help Incent to get listed on Bittrex as soon as possible. They are interested but won't look into Waves assets for another month according to Bill; community interest could speed that up. Let's get Incent on there to allow other future Waves assets to be traded on Bittrex as well! Simply retweet and like the following tweet. I appreciate each and every support!

https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/801120028208676864

Dear and stupid Public Relation Manager of Waves please help Waves to get listed on other exchanges, be more active here and less active on Incent thread.

Start doing your Job Karl, stop being an asshole. Take Care from the people of Bitcointalk, the people who invest at the start on Waves Ico.
i do agree with you, but you know that have more volume to incent is good to waves too, right? brings visibility and that's a good thing.
axxo

Activity: 916

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 12:24:12 AM

There are plenty of good reason if you just open your eyes and consider great possibilities being offered by WAVES.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:10:27 AM

Dear community,

Please help Incent to get listed on Bittrex as soon as possible. They are interested but won't look into Waves assets for another month according to Bill; community interest could speed that up. Let's get Incent on there to allow other future Waves assets to be traded on Bittrex as well! Simply retweet and like the following tweet. I appreciate each and every support!

Dear and stupid Public Relation Manager of Waves please help Waves to get listed on other exchanges, be more active here and less active on Incent thread.

Start doing your Job Karl, stop being an asshole. Take Care from the people of Bitcointalk, the people who invest at the start on Waves Ico.

finally the sharks turn on each other.
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:12:26 AM

Dear community,

i do agree with you, but you know that have more volume to incent is good to waves too, right? brings visibility and that's a good thing.

No,  more ICO's like Incent that take Waves from buyers lead to aforementioned scam ICO teams dumping their waves as soon as possible on you Waves investors.
a29654

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 03:25:40 AM

There are plenty of good reason if you just open your eyes and consider great possibilities being offered by WAVES.

I would like to know the current "great" possibilities offered by Waves. 
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:08:08 AM

Dear community,

No,  more ICO's like Incent that take Waves from buyers lead to aforementioned scam ICO teams dumping their waves as soon as possible on you Waves investors.

Wow!!!   Fucking sell already st.stephen you obviously don't understand the first thing about the waves platform

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:39:43 AM

Here's a few:

1) Offers alternative to Ethereum, which has been compromised with hard forks and DAO-bacle.
2) Offers KYC compliant fiat gateways for independent banks all over world.
3) Innovative Scorex/Scala coding. I'm not a programmer, but I guess it's a step forward.
4) Strategic partnership with Mycelium wallet to release medium for seamless Bitcoin-to-fiat debit card conversion, letting you spend your Bitcoin everywhere, i.e. "Bitcoin Killer App."

Ambitious stuff, but they do fall within your criteria of "possibilities." OK?
a29654

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 04:52:36 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 06:27:38 AM by a29654

Here's a few:

1) Offers alternative to Ethereum, which has been compromised with hard forks and DAO-bacle.
3) Innovative Scorex/Scala coding. I'm not a programmer, but I guess it's a step forward.
4) Strategic partnership with Mycelium wallet to release medium for seamless Bitcoin-to-fiat debit card conversion, letting you spend your Bitcoin everywhere, i.e. "Bitcoin Killer App."

It's interesting how your profile history is based on WAVES post, you don't seem to be active in anything else. Regardless, many other coins offer new innovative ideas. WAVES is a good token but the time it's taking to "perfect" this token is ridiculous.
I would like to remind you that you were the one who started this conversation, I simply commented to answer another users question
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 05:47:21 AM

Here's a few:

It's interesting how your profile history is based on WAVES post, you don't seem to be active in anything else. Regardless, many other coins offer new innovative ideas. WAVES is a good token but the time it's taking to "perfect" this token is ridiculous.
I would like to remind you that you were the one who starded this conversation, I simply commented to answer another users question

Ethereum took longer. Sorry for 'starding' this conversation. FUD-away.
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:20:02 AM

Hai Wavester!! We are so blessed to have such a cute host  Grin

antyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1033

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:34:55 AM

Hai Wavester!! We are so blessed to have such a cute host  Grin

Yes, beautiful. Smiley How to find a twitter?  Smiley
KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:42:21 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 11:04:15 AM by KoinMaster

These features will be implemented on the Waves Platform:

1. Crowdfunding
2. Asset creation
3. Gateways (banks, financial organizations) for exchanging coins to fiat
4. Decentralized Asset Exchange
5. LPOS (Leased PoS)
6. Secure messaging
7. Smart Contracts
8. Prediction market(analog to Augur)
9. Decentralized reputation system
10. Decentralized secure voting system on the blockchain

Furthermore Waves is the first crypto/blockchain system implemented in Scala(functional programming language). The Scorex Platform(written in Scala, the foundation for Waves) managed to implement in 4k lines of code what Bitcoin could with 80k LoC. So with Scala you can do a lot more with less programming effort. And because of the much fewer LoC the execution is much faster.  

If you think about the implications of the above you will also come to the conclusion that Waves is the best kept secret in crypto.  Smiley

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
omedian

Activity: 265

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 10:45:23 AM

1. Crowdfunding
2. Asset creation
5. LPOS (Leased PoS)
6. Secure messaging
7. Smart Contracts

Furthermore Waves is the first crypto/blockchain system implemented in Scala(functional programming language). The Scorex Platform(written in Scala, the foundation for Waves) managed to implement in 4k lines of code what Bitcoin could with 80k LoC. So with Scala you can do a lot more with less programming effort. And because of the much fewer LoC the execution is much faster.   

Thanks for that complete answer. Is it confirmed for leased LPOS that you only need a wallet with 10000 Waves in it?

KoinMaster

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:01:44 AM

Yes 10k is correct. This amount should come either from your own wallet or from others who will be willing to lease their Waves to your node.

1. Crowdfunding
2. Asset creation
5. LPOS (Leased PoS)
6. Secure messaging
7. Smart Contracts

If you think about the implications of the above you will also come to the conclusion that Waves is the best kept secret in crypto. Smiley

Thanks for that complete answer. Is it confirmed for leased LPOS that you only need a wallet with 10000 Waves in it?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Bartholomew32

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:31:32 AM

why WAVES is dead ?
KoinMaster

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:36:27 AM

Take a look at their git page. There you will see Waves is more alive then ever: https://github.com/wavesplatform  Wink
why WAVES is dead ?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
palheiro

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 11:37:43 AM

why WAVES is dead ?
Why do you say Waves is dead?
Pages: « 1 ... 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 [1615] 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: