Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 [1625] 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:27:24 PM

cryptos are not for holding, they are for trading

It depends on choice and skill. Some may have bought BTC at 1200$ and sold at 200$. Basically anything is possible.

i have bought and sold more waves than you will ever touch. been a very profitable coin for me. but fanboy bag holders like you can't speak that language. so stfu.

Some talk because they know, some talk because the think they know, some talk because they want the ones that don't know to do stupid things.
Since nobody knows nobody, people assume things. Usually they are wrong.

Good to hear you guys are such great traders, but keep in mind that most are not.
Some buy and hold, hoping for a good rise over years. Some buy and hold because they don't know how to do better. Some are just fanboys.

What I don't understand is.. if you guys have trade so much and earned so much.. why are you still here instead of being on your yacht enjoying your earnings...

As a person that's done both strategies.  The buy and long term hold has done me far better than my best active trading with 1/10 of the stress dealing with constant fluctuations. If the facts of the project makes sense and progress is being made, there is no need to worry.  I use these panic dump opportunities to buy more and average out my costs. It's also important to consider that there is a lot of manipulation that is done in order to get people to panic sell. The manipulators then drive up the price again and repeat the cycle.  However, the more the trading volume increases, the less single manipulators are able to influence the price.

What's key is to understand what's driving the downtrend. Panic sell = Good opportunity to buy.  Long term downtrend (Lisk is a good example of this as of the current moment)= Sell.   

Consider an active trader that bought ETH at $1 and sold at a spike to $3 vs. Someone that bought at $1, saw the price decrease to 50 cents, but still kept holding till now. Who ends up winning? 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
humoongus

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

CSO & Product Manager at Tokeneo.io

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:34:06 PM

Testnet v0.3.5

WARNING Please, remove local blockchain and reload it from Testnet.

Testnet network separation by correct validation of handshake.
Building of DEB was updated. Testnet is a separate application 'waves-testnet' now. Configuration file was moved to /etc/waves-testnet folder. New user 'waves-testnet' was added.
HTTP API was fixed.

https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/releases/tag/v0.3.5

Nice one.
Let the dev's do their work. Let the dumpers dump their waves.
I just buy some more WAVES and ride them.
Sometimes you need to do some homework :-)

I'm amazed by these idiots that can't appreciate that autistic Russian super-geniuses are coding and testing and inventing away at WAVES HQ 24/7 yet they think they have the right to complain about when they decide their product is ready for market and attack Sasha as if he is manipulating the price himself, probably because they were milked instead of waiting a few days for the price to rectify itself.

You shabbos goys need to learn patience, Waves is not some p&d scamcoin piece of shit like Maxcoin or fucking Shibes, it's a sophisticated data network that has never been built before, and you can bet your last Satoshi that once it's up and running and the Chinese get wind of it then it's going to absolutely explode.

I'm not lying when I say I agree with others in this thread that Waves is the best kept secret in crypto, if you had balls right now you would be figuring out how to buy more instead of crying because in the next 2yrs Waves will be 100 multiples of its current value.

dont forget the chinese have very similar project of their own called antshares. i'm watching both closely. one of them has to blow up since the demand for decentralized exchange is crazy high (i dont count bitsquare its not that easy to invest in it)
rapazev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:17:59 PM

My Portfolio is growing nicely with all these new platforms. Waves is yet another project surprisingly cheap with such high potential.

50,000 WAVES seem like a decent holding, so please do us proud WAVES! I'm sure you will Smiley

cryptos are not for holding, they are for trading. if you didnt get that, then you are not the 2 years around here to know that. at least 3 years of trading experience and 1 year with cryptos I would recommend for not losing money in the long way. Everyone is having luck for few times, the same with gambling. But 85% of people are losing everything they put into the pot to whales. And whales do not hold, they trade. If you want to hold then you are wrong here. Even btc you have to trade. Nothing is growing to the sky or rising the moon. nothing new here, but you have to say it as there are always newbies coming. Guess why? Yes, the others lost already their funds.   

So, you suggest that buying BTC for $25 in 2013 and holding until today would be wrong decision?
there's no right or wrong decision in this market... nobody can predict what will happen.
what you need to measure is the risk/reward chance.

in crypto, how many times have you seen an altcoin become bigger than bitcoin? How many times have you seen an altcoin go above 10$ and stay there?
There's no problem in holding some coins, but put all your money on the same coin isnt smart... it can go up, but most of the times the odds are against you.

sum up, yeah, it's a good idea to have some waves (i'm holding some too), but dont go all in...
mstang83

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:48:21 PM

Want to learn how to mine Waves? Check out our guide on how to host your own full node for the Wavesplatform!

https://www.cryptocompare.com/mining/guides/how-to-mine-waves/

https://twitter.com/CryptoCompare/status/801514169791119364

What is the current storage requirements to download the entire blockchain?

At the moment, my blockchain data takes about 1.8 GB of disk space (macOS Sierra 10.12.1 (16B2555)) But it can be different on different systems and computers (find and check more info about mvstore). I think about 20-30 GB is enough. If you use the server I think to expand the storage space in the future will not make the big work. Smiley

Thanks! I was going to spin up a VM just to run a full node on. I wanted to make sure I made it large enough for growth.

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:56:35 AM

30k Again  Undecided
St.Stephan

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:19:45 AM

Does anyone else think the price will slowly keep heading down until the next development for the Platform?

All the signs are there. Bagholder faithful declaring their happiness even though the price has tanked. Intermittent comparisons to ETH market cap. Sprinkling of phrases like "cheap coins"  and "great opportunity" and "this is crypto".

The delusion is strong in this thread. It is clear Polo will never list this coin because of Sasha's self indulgent behavior. Gateways are nowhere in sight. Daily volume becoming more and more anemic. The only activity in slack is Karl Karlson relentlessly slagging Incent like a pimp selling a whore at 4 am.

It will languish into the 20's hand have one small bump if / when gateways are released. The Faithful will believe this bump is the second coming and not get out.  
here's an idea... sell. Or wait, here's an even better idea... sell. Fuck... I've just had a revolutionary idea for you that will undoubtedly solve all your problems, so please forget about the first two ideas, this one's even better... sell.

I know it's an extremely difficult concept to grasp... selling that is, but complaining doesn't change anything... it only makes you look like a cry baby. Selling however, will alleviate the fact that you probably spent your life savings on waves and are just being a sore loser because you ignored the golden rule... Only put in what you are willing to lose. Complainers... can I ship Ya'll some tampons? You all could use some.

here's an idea ... dickhead ... don't assume shit about people on the internet.

i have bought and sold more waves than you will ever touch. been a very profitable coin for me. but fanboy bag holders like you can't speak that language. so stfu.
I call BS... if its been "so profitable" for you, why are you always bitching? even now you sound like a bitch. And yes I am a dickhead and whatever else it is you think I am.

yep, yer a dickhead. and yep, it's been profitable for me.

any other loser ass questions?
St.Stephan

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:22:00 AM

Testnet v0.3.5

WARNING Please, remove local blockchain and reload it from Testnet.

Testnet network separation by correct validation of handshake.
Building of DEB was updated. Testnet is a separate application 'waves-testnet' now. Configuration file was moved to /etc/waves-testnet folder. New user 'waves-testnet' was added.
HTTP API was fixed.

https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/releases/tag/v0.3.5

Nice one.
Let the dev's do their work. Let the dumpers dump their waves.
I just buy some more WAVES and ride them.
Sometimes you need to do some homework :-)

I'm amazed by these idiots that can't appreciate that autistic Russian super-geniuses are coding and testing and inventing away at WAVES HQ 24/7 yet they think they have the right to complain about when they decide their product is ready for market and attack Sasha as if he is manipulating the price himself, probably because they were milked instead of waiting a few days for the price to rectify itself.

You shabbos goys need to learn patience, Waves is not some p&d scamcoin piece of shit like Maxcoin or fucking Shibes, it's a sophisticated data network that has never been built before, and you can bet your last Satoshi that once it's up and running and the Chinese get wind of it then it's going to absolutely explode.

I'm not lying when I say I agree with others in this thread that Waves is the best kept secret in crypto, if you had balls right now you would be figuring out how to buy more instead of crying because in the next 2yrs Waves will be 100 multiples of its current value.
Plus 1000!!! Totally agree dude. Way to many cry babies and complainers in this thread. The amount of work going into this project is something continously disrespected by so many. People need to respect the scale of this project and as was mentioned the coders spending countless hours inventing and reinventing. I guarantee you that not a single one of the people that has complained and discredited the project in this thread could release what the team has done in the last six months in ten years if they tried.

most of ICO participants were noobs but we're slowly recovering as they are exiting this market. it takes time

nope. most of the ico participants were skillful traders who have profited handsomely off the stupid ass licking fanboy attitudes that people who use the word "noobs" have.
lestherat
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:26:50 AM

Does anyone else think the price will slowly keep heading down until the next development for the Platform?

All the signs are there. Bagholder faithful declaring their happiness even though the price has tanked. Intermittent comparisons to ETH market cap. Sprinkling of phrases like "cheap coins"  and "great opportunity" and "this is crypto".

The delusion is strong in this thread. It is clear Polo will never list this coin because of Sasha's self indulgent behavior. Gateways are nowhere in sight. Daily volume becoming more and more anemic. The only activity in slack is Karl Karlson relentlessly slagging Incent like a pimp selling a whore at 4 am.

It will languish into the 20's hand have one small bump if / when gateways are released. The Faithful will believe this bump is the second coming and not get out.  
here's an idea... sell. Or wait, here's an even better idea... sell. Fuck... I've just had a revolutionary idea for you that will undoubtedly solve all your problems, so please forget about the first two ideas, this one's even better... sell.

I know it's an extremely difficult concept to grasp... selling that is, but complaining doesn't change anything... it only makes you look like a cry baby. Selling however, will alleviate the fact that you probably spent your life savings on waves and are just being a sore loser because you ignored the golden rule... Only put in what you are willing to lose. Complainers... can I ship Ya'll some tampons? You all could use some.

I call BS... if its been "so profitable" for you, why are you always bitching? even now you sound like a bitch. And yes I am a dickhead and whatever else it is you think I am.

Fucking Stephan how can be profitable for you if all the time you talk shit about Waves, you need to chill sometime to can sell with proffit, but you never talk good about the coin,
only shit came out from your mouth, i feel sorry for the people around you, your stinky shit mouth.
St.Stephan

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:29:08 AM

let's see ..... checking the slack there is ... yep, karl karlson attempting to convince anyone with any btc left to throw them at his pyramid scheme .....  some guy questioning what is happening and a couple fanboys attacking him like rabid dogs ...

it is like the titanic without the champagne and decent band ....
St.Stephan

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:31:54 AM

Fucking Stephan how can be profitable for you if all the time you talk shit about Waves, you need to chill sometime to can sell with proffit, but you never talk good about the coin,
only shit came out from your mouth, i feel sorry for the people around you, your stinky shit mouth.

bagholder bitterness.

waves crew is a gang of thieves. fortunately they provide a profitable opportunity, having spread the fairy dust over people like you ...

@boutiuqe

Activity: 638

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:44:37 AM

Buy the dip any1 lol?
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:23:59 AM

I remember people saying :

we will never see waves below 45k again
we will never see waves under ico again
we will never see waves under 30k again..

hm... I am still in small profit as of now but this is getting dangerously low. If it falls under 30k then who knows how low it can go..

sure, people say, opportunity to buy now..maybe it is but there are tons of people that bought at much higher prices and dont have money now to buy again and risk it more. Selling waves now in hopes it get even lower is even riskier.

I am still holding, for the long term , but I sure wish I saw this coming so I would sell at 50k+ and re-buy now (just like most of people I guess) Undecided

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:06:38 AM

hm... I am still in small profit as of now but this is getting dangerously low. If it falls under 30k then who knows how low it can go..

sure, people say, opportunity to buy now..maybe it is but there are tons of people that bought at much higher prices and dont have money now to buy again and risk it more. Selling waves now in hopes it get even lower is even riskier.

I am still holding, for the long term , but I sure wish I saw this coming so I would sell at 50k+ and re-buy now (just like most of people I guess) Undecided

watching grass to grow may create impatient behavior, but look at those cryptography which are 1years old ++, most of them is mature enough for real use cases and of course they are worth multiple times more already. They are still so much room for waves to grow,as for now price is irrelevant.
007eminem

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:19:35 AM

Why polo has not added waves, sasha should develop the market, a good project needs both technology and market development.
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:27:06 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 07:43:29 AM by kingorbust

dammit..28k now... where is the floor then? From doubling investment to zero, in my case, luckily still not in negative. Must be nerve  wrecking for people who hold 100k and more or who bought when it was over 50k.

if someone told me just before the FN relase that selling at ico price would be good idea in a week I would have laughed. it is now  25% below ICO.

Those in  the know, any idea what is going on? Extreme manipulation?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:44:05 AM

I think investors is scary about 1W in wallet.
lestherat
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 07:47:58 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2016, 08:01:46 AM by lestherat

Fuck this shit, to late to exit now dammit  Angry

I hope all the stupid Fudsters are happy now.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:02:11 AM

Looks like back to 20k, ugh yeah I might even take a loss, come back when the Platform has been built upon, I don't see it going back up for a while now

FUD alone wouldn't cause a 50%+ drop

GEO, RLC & QRL.
lestherat
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:18:59 AM

Looks like back to 20k, ugh yeah I might even take a loss, come back when the Platform has been built upon, I don't see it going back up for a while now

FUD alone wouldn't cause a 50%+ drop

Dont ?  Just open your eyes NutMasterRettard

Fuck you Fudsters, lose half of my investment here, officially 27k price now  Undecided

crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:57:21 AM

Waves, is done, it has full nodes therefore whales dumped waves, they sold the news, the basic trading strategy.
Pages: « 1 ... 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 [1625] 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: