Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 [1623] 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:33:12 PM

So much FUD and bullshit on this thread of late. People constantly attacking lead devs and making snide remarks. Scum.

There are some genuine FUDsters, but you have to expect a generally disgruntled tone when we have lost 40% of our value in the last two weeks. People are going to vent. I know you are very bullish on Waves, as am I, so just hold and watch all this fade away.

Got no time for cryin', too busy buyin'!

Especially when you got in on the high.  I bought in the 50s as well.  But truth be told, best strategy is to consider it all a loss and forget about it for 2 months.

I think actual movement are a try to get out the weak hands, waves is quite distributed and whales dont like to get up the price with small fishis being around, still no one have answered me if the custom asset tokens will have to pay transaction fees in waves or with the own custom token

If you expect answers in here good luck with it. Why don't you try Slack if you didn't before ?
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:49:51 PM

You will have to pay the fees in Waves since asset creation is a transaction on the Waves Platform with costs "gas" i.e. Waves.
So much FUD and bullshit on this thread of late. People constantly attacking lead devs and making snide remarks. Scum.

There are some genuine FUDsters, but you have to expect a generally disgruntled tone when we have lost 40% of our value in the last two weeks. People are going to vent. I know you are very bullish on Waves, as am I, so just hold and watch all this fade away.

Got no time for cryin', too busy buyin'!

Especially when you got in on the high.  I bought in the 50s as well.  But truth be told, best strategy is to consider it all a loss and forget about it for 2 months.

I think actual movement are a try to get out the weak hands, waves is quite distributed and whales dont like to get up the price with small fishis being around, still no one have answered me if the custom asset tokens will have to pay transaction fees in waves or with the own custom token

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Tinfoilwhale

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:38:53 PM

So much drama.

People are acting as if they have never seen wild directions in their life. If that temp loss is making you all emo, you're probably on the wrong forum.
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:47:50 PM

What happend when i send waves to bittrex with 1W prefix bittrex wallet?

You will get a new transaction in your Bittrex account. When you send the Waves token to Bittrex, do not need to change Waves address. When you want to send Waves from Bittrex you need to remove 1W from your address, If you do not do it, nothing bad will happen.

In the new version of Lite client this inconvenience will be changed.
GoyimShekelstein

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:54:23 AM

Yea, all the problems are because of everyone but Sasha.

We got it by now.  Grin

Perhaps someone should teach Sasha some stuff and also a thing or two about market makers, clearly he lost the memo for that too.

Personal question : How old are you ?

Personal answer : Right around that name of mine, there is an "ignore" button.

It's proven to be an usefull feature I have heard.
Now let's get back to the "topics".

Next week, or not ?

How much are you getting paid to troll a coin you claim to dislike?

It is a sign of flattery to the devs that they have their very own Bitcointalk troll though.

You need to get a real job goy!

The only person I see getting paid, is the "shekel dude" that suddenly made an account when waves started collapsing and was probably the same guy posting meme on Sasha twitter with shekels and goyim shits;

So as a private joke to you personnaly, "I PEPE on you" Wink.

As for your others irrelevant stuff. Well, they are irrelevants, I have stated many times my thoughts on Waves so.. Don't make me laugh Cheesy.

The only irrelevants here are you and your incessant rants on Kek's crypto-prophet Sasha, and this is sacrelege we can not permit.

Kek said you will burn in the lake of fire with the other degenerates, there is no room here for your triple black level mahjong spirit cooking lower order Cuck magic, only Kek's ultra bright green super light magic is allowed in this realm.

Kek rides on Waves, Kek sends his blessings, Kek is with us, let us all praise Him.

Waves & Kek: Making Crypto Great Again
@boutiuqe

Activity: 638

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 02:29:07 AM

Any one who bought the dip lol
Still dips enough formyou?
Let go 20k
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:46:18 AM

Let go 20k

Whoa that is a little bit low, may be it will maintain in 25 to 30k sat level for a period of time.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:22:53 AM

Let go 20k

Whoa that is a little bit low, may be it will maintain in 25 to 30k sat level for a period of time.
even with 25k this is very pessimistic thoughts. But "Waves" is very exact name for this coin))
Bitboy12345

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:08:07 AM

To be frank I'm quite happy the price is where its at... if you are/have been staking to hold, conditions are ideal. Right now... buying power is still in our favor (that being if you haven't lost anything buying in at the peak or making stupid decisions as a day trader) and if you think about it were still in the early phases of a huge project.

dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:10:15 AM

ITS VERY SIMPLE, if you like to dump just dump...many ppl waiting on the buy side!!

THERE WILL BE ......
Bitboy12345

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:38:31 AM

ITS VERY SIMPLE, if you like to dump just dump...many ppl waiting on the buy side!!
That's exactly right. I always laugh at people complaining in this thread. If you don't like the platform and everything it has to offer sell your shares and move on... simple. The more I can get the better. There are a number of other projects I have a stake in and I don't buy unless I'm willing to lose what I put in... nor do I complain when things don't go MY way... funny as fuck when people bitch and moan about devs/prices/inconsistencies etc... this is crypto, not life insurance or a piggy bank. That said... the crypto world is in anyways at a stage where tokens need to provide long term investment prospects instead of quick returns (which seems to be the general consensus and expectancy). We will never get anywhere as an alternative economy for as long as the world views us as a "penny stock market" if I can use that as an expression. At least waves is a project geared toward a long term share hold, even though we all know it will moon at some point.

Bitboy12345

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:56:52 AM

off topic but relevant... IRS vs Coinbase

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/irs-vs-coinbase-massive-implications-for-bitcoin-digital-currencies-1479937234

JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:57:59 AM

That's exactly right. I always laugh at people complaining in this thread. If you don't like the platform and everything it has to offer sell your shares and move on... simple. The more I can get the better. There are a number of other projects I have a stake in and I don't buy unless I'm willing to lose what I put in... nor do I complain when things don't go MY way... funny as fuck when people bitch and moan about devs/prices/inconsistencies etc... this is crypto, not life insurance or a piggy bank. That said... the crypto world is in anyways at a stage where tokens need to provide long term investment prospects instead of quick returns (which seems to be the general consensus and expectancy). We will never get anywhere as an alternative economy for as long as the world views us as a "penny stock market" if I can use that as an expression. At least waves is a project geared toward a long term share hold, even though we all know it will moon at some point.

Totally agree with this one. There's always risk in this kind of business. Don't expect any high returns if your are not willing to take the risk of losing something. This is not a perfect world where everything goes into your way. Also, for those who are very pessimistic about Waves, don't bitch on this project using a newly created account. It just screams FUD any angle you look at it.
Motivator

Activity: 381

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:04:40 PM

My Portfolio is growing nicely with all these new platforms. Waves is yet another project surprisingly cheap with such high potential.

50,000 WAVES seem like a decent holding, so please do us proud WAVES! I'm sure you will Smiley

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:18:39 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2016, 12:38:04 PM by NutMasterTardd

Does anyone else think the price will slowly keep heading downwards until the next development for the Platform?

GEO, RLC & QRL.
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:41:43 PM

Does anyone else think the price will slowly keep heading down until the next development for the Platform?

All the signs are there. Bagholder faithful declaring their happiness even though the price has tanked. Intermittent comparisons to ETH market cap. Sprinkling of phrases like "cheap coins"  and "great opportunity" and "this is crypto".

The delusion is strong in this thread. It is clear Polo will never list this coin because of Sasha's self indulgent behavior. Gateways are nowhere in sight. Daily volume becoming more and more anemic. The only activity in slack is Karl Karlson relentlessly slagging Incent like a pimp selling a whore at 4 am.

It will languish into the 20's hand have one small bump if / when gateways are released. The Faithful will believe this bump is the second coming and not get out.  
Bitboy12345

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:51:56 PM

Does anyone else think the price will slowly keep heading down until the next development for the Platform?

All the signs are there. Bagholder faithful declaring their happiness even though the price has tanked. Intermittent comparisons to ETH market cap. Sprinkling of phrases like "cheap coins"  and "great opportunity" and "this is crypto".

The delusion is strong in this thread. It is clear Polo will never list this coin because of Sasha's self indulgent behavior. Gateways are nowhere in sight. Daily volume becoming more and more anemic. The only activity in slack is Karl Karlson relentlessly slagging Incent like a pimp selling a whore at 4 am.

It will languish into the 20's hand have one small bump if / when gateways are released. The Faithful will believe this bump is the second coming and not get out.  
here's an idea... sell. Or wait, here's an even better idea... sell. Fuck... I've just had a revolutionary idea for you that will undoubtedly solve all your problems, so please forget about the first two ideas, this one's even better... sell.

I know it's an extremely difficult concept to grasp... selling that is, but complaining doesn't change anything... it only makes you look like a cry baby. Selling however, will alleviate the fact that you probably spent your life savings on waves and are just being a sore loser because you ignored the golden rule... Only put in what you are willing to lose. Complainers... can I ship Ya'll some tampons? You all could use some.

Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 01:02:10 PM

What are you unhappy about instead of price? Team is working, development is on a way, marketing is well done.
I should agree with Sasha. He shouldn't think about drool daytraders because he has commitments to the investors. They are holding their Waves. Only jackals are crying for their cents, migrating from thread to thread, shouting "to the moon" when price is rising and constantly loading full list of accusations if the price drops.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:20:33 PM

My Portfolio is growing nicely with all these new platforms. Waves is yet another project surprisingly cheap with such high potential.

50,000 WAVES seem like a decent holding, so please do us proud WAVES! I'm sure you will Smiley

cryptos are not for holding, they are for trading. if you didnt get that, then you are not the 2 years around here to know that. at least 3 years of trading experience and 1 year with cryptos I would recommend for not losing money in the long way. Everyone is having luck for few times, the same with gambling. But 85% of people are losing everything they put into the pot to whales. And whales do not hold, they trade. If you want to hold then you are wrong here. Even btc you have to trade. Nothing is growing to the sky or rising the moon. nothing new here, but you have to say it as there are always newbies coming. Guess why? Yes, the others lost already their funds.   
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 01:23:17 PM

here's an idea... sell. Or wait, here's an even better idea... sell. Fuck... I've just had a revolutionary idea for you that will undoubtedly solve all your problems, so please forget about the first two ideas, this one's even better... sell.

I know it's an extremely difficult concept to grasp... selling that is, but complaining doesn't change anything... it only makes you look like a cry baby. Selling however, will alleviate the fact that you probably spent your life savings on waves and are just being a sore loser because you ignored the golden rule... Only put in what you are willing to lose. Complainers... can I ship Ya'll some tampons? You all could use some.

here's an idea ... dickhead ... don't assume shit about people on the internet.

i have bought and sold more waves than you will ever touch. been a very profitable coin for me. but fanboy bag holders like you can't speak that language. so stfu.
Pages: « 1 ... 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 [1623] 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: