Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:18:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 [1628] 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
antyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1033

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:29:43 PM

#wavesplatform full node video
https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/802524571320467456

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tinfoilwhale

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:33:46 PM

Waves is currently one of the most actively developed projects. People who see beyond chart and price trends will be fine.

It's funny how often people are catapulting small news for trading. Monero Jaxx wallet anyone? Oh didn't happen. Melinda whatever news on Factom? Oh yes, let's go for it.
Meanwhile Waves delivering more in a week than most platforms in a month.

Right now for many opinion reasons I don't own a single Bitcoin.
What am I buying?

Waves, Ethereum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Augur, Nem, Next, Factom, Iconomi, Lisk, Stratis.
I think you get my point. Sometimes things go the wrong way, but I currently see the situation as alt coins discount.

kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:41:22 PM

I must say that the way Sasha has been conducting himself is a disgrace. He pissed off the Polo guys, and with that, he has screwed ALL his own investors.

nah, I dont think so. There are lots of large exchanges, kraken, many others that have not yet added waves. You think he pissed them off all? It will come, in  time, we can hope. The FN is finally out they will review it then decide.  I don't subscribe to theory  he pissed off polo to the point they wont add waves. This is ridiculous, there is so much money to be made by polo and others.

I am not happy with the price too and there are other things to not be happy about right now but all this 'he is scammer and he will abandon waves and blah blah' is such a BS talk it is laughable.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
mstang83

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:29:35 PM

I must say that the way Sasha has been conducting himself is a disgrace. He pissed off the Polo guys, and with that, he has screwed ALL his own investors.

nah, I dont think so. There are lots of large exchanges, kraken, many others that have not yet added waves. You think he pissed them off all? It will come, in  time, we can hope. The FN is finally out they will review it then decide.  I don't subscribe to theory  he pissed off polo to the point they wont add waves. This is ridiculous, there is so much money to be made by polo and others.

I am not happy with the price too and there are other things to not be happy about right now but all this 'he is scammer and he will abandon waves and blah blah' is such a BS talk it is laughable.

And people wonder why not listed on other exchanges. We need to be positive here people! I say contribute to success or get out. Development takes time.

KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:31:00 PM

The real question is where have you been? You were apparently following Waves' development only from the posts of the trolls/market manipulators on this thread.

So you have asked where I have been? I have been a Waves beta tester for 4 months now following the development daily on Slack. So let me share with you some real news:

1. We have weekly updates under: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDQN4Fo4rGnOZ22L5plNIw/videos
2. We have full node released last week after 4 months of development. Note: ETH released the full node only after 9 months of development. All crypto exchanges need full node and time(for code/security review) before adding a coin. So the clock is ticking only since last week! We have a new video about the full node:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jogqo07HLFI&spfreload=5
3. Waves is based on the Scorex platform which was beta at the beginning of the project(June 2016). After 1 month of development many issues were found in Scorex so the Waves dev team had to rewrite 80% of the network layer of the platform. This caused 8 weeks of delay.
4. If you are somebody who understands coding please take a look at the commits on Waves' git page: https://github.com/wavesplatform/ . You tell me if they have abandoned the project.  Wink
5. Sasha has communicated several times that all his previous projects/assets will be integrated into Waves. E.g. Coinomat will provide order matching for Waves' Decentralized Asset Exchange.
6. Sasha has always emphasized that the delivery dates on the roadmap are ETA(Estimated Time of Arrivals)
7. Sasha has acknowledged that on some occasions the communication should have been better. But he learned from the past mistakes and that's why he started Waves Weekly video update (see 1.). Which coin has a communication platform similar to this? You tell me.
8. Polo has nothing against Waves. Here is the proof:

So these are my facts. The real question is were you sleeping in the last months? And also what are your facts?

You are not trying to fud but that is exactly what you do. Baseless accusations without one single bit of proof.

Does he have no foresight?

I am indeed worried that he is the leader of this team.

Maybe someone else in the crypto world that knows how to act professionally, should take the helm at WAVES. Sasha is NOT a good leader in terms of professional conduct and working well with other crypto stake holders.
Sasha has already failed coinomat and now he is trying to put up a million dollar company, I don't think this will end good, with all those promises that have been broken and his other project which has been abandoned. I don't think it is the way how a CEO should run his company. I am not trying to FUD, it is simply the truth.
I don't know if you have been sleeping the past months or have researched about this Sasha Ivanov, if you did you would have known that he prety much abandoned his coinomat project and I know those people that are upset about him abandoning his project. He made his investors pissed, that is what happend. Now he is trying to pull off another company, will he abandon us too, again?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:41:26 PM

The real question is where have you been? You were apparently following Waves' development only from the posts of the trolls/market manipulators on this thread.

So you have asked where I have been? I have been a Waves beta tester for 4 months now following the development daily on Slack. So let me share with you some real news:

1. We have weekly updates under: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYDQN4Fo4rGnOZ22L5plNIw/videos
2. We have full node released last week after 4 months of development. Note: ETH released the full node only after 9 months of development. All crypto exchanges need full node and time(for code/security review) before adding a coin. So the clock is ticking only since last week! We have a new video about the full node:
3. Waves is based on the Scorex platform which was beta at the beginning of the project(June 2016). After 1 month of development many issues were found in Scorex so the Waves dev team had to rewrite 80% of the network layer of the platform. This caused 8 weeks of delay.
4. If you are somebody who understands coding please take a look at the commits on Waves' git page: https://github.com/wavesplatform/ . You tell me if they have abandoned the project.  Wink
5. Sasha has communicated several times that all his previous projects/assets will be integrated into Waves. E.g. Coinomat will provide order matching for Waves' Decentralized Asset Exchange.
6. Sasha has always emphasized that the delivery dates on the roadmap are ETA(Estimated Time of Arrivals)
7. Sasha has acknowledged that on some occasions the communication should have been better. But he learned from the past mistakes and that's why he started Waves Weekly video update (see 1.). Which coin has a communication platform similar to this? You tell me.

So these are my facts. The real question is were you sleeping in the last months? And also what are your facts?

You are not trying to fud but that is exactly what you do. Baseless accusations without one single bit of proof.

Maybe someone else in the crypto world that knows how to act professionally, should take the helm at WAVES. Sasha is NOT a good leader in terms of professional conduct and working well with other crypto stake holders.
Sasha has already failed coinomat and now he is trying to put up a million dollar company, I don't think this will end good, with all those promises that have been broken and his other project which has been abandoned. I don't think it is the way how a CEO should run his company. I am not trying to FUD, it is simply the truth.
I don't know if you have been sleeping the past months or have researched about this Sasha Ivanov, if you did you would have known that he prety much abandoned his coinomat project and I know those people that are upset about him abandoning his project. He made his investors pissed, that is what happend. Now he is trying to pull off another company, will he abandon us too, again?

Thanks for sharing this info man.  Smiley
humoongus

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

CSO & Product Manager at Tokeneo.io

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:46:14 PM

i would gladly join waves slack but it seems that registration is somehow restricted. i tried to contact twiggy smile in the matter but no luck there. it would be good to have the information first hand. how to get an invite?
Duchess

Activity: 232

Rubic stays cubic

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:48:58 PM

Polo remains a business. If there is profit to be made they will list Waves. Polo management is mature and mature people will not let business decisions be distracted by childish behavior. I am sure that Polo will make the best business decision that is in Polo's interests.

█████ ███ ██             ▐     Multi chain swap    ▐               Rubic Exchange              ▌    DeFi ecosystem    ▌             ██ ███ █████
Swap between 15000+ assets on 11 blockchains (ETH, BSC, Polygon, Avalanche, Moonriver, Fantom, Harmony, Solana, Arbitrum, Aurora, NEAR)
To add exchange widget to project site
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 04:50:22 PM

Can you remove 1W from the wallet in bittrex?
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:13:38 PM

We just have to be patient we waited this long just trade and accumulate if you can and stack those waves it will be beneficial in the end. Sell buy back lower keep doing it just don't get caught selling then waves take off be smart and patient
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:18:39 PM

Sending to bittrex, add 1W in front of the address given by bittrex. If you want to withdraw from bittrex, then you should remove 1W from the address. It is used to be like this and this still works, I don't know of it is still necessary, but it would be the safest thing to do.

Polo remains a business. If there is profit to be made they will list Waves. Polo management is mature and mature people will not let business decisions be distracted by childish behavior. I am sure that Polo will make the best business decision that is in Polo's interests.
I know Polo is just looking for big bucks, but in theory bittrex could handle all the current support for Waves. I think that Sasha should have done some things better, like the timing, and he should change his attitude, since we need poloniex and poloniex doesn't need waves.
antyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1033

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 06:50:59 PM

Washed down with a quick video to create assets list and sent to another address. Who is interested in looking at.
http://radikal.ru/video/k60mlDXMVGJ
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:28:48 PM

Washed down with a quick video to create assets list and sent to another address. Who is interested in looking at.
http://radikal.ru/video/k60mlDXMVGJ

Okay my mind is blown!!!!

Its even easier than I thought it would be..

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:52:17 PM

Hi Dev,
How come this is not fix? Either have Bittrex fix it or just fix it on online wallet side. This is a hugh problem because people can't even send their coins to the exchange.

Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 09:55:33 PM

KoinMaster, you should change your name to FUDbuster!  Cool
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:17:15 PM

Hi Dev,
How come this is not fix? Either have Bittrex fix it or just fix it on online wallet side. This is a hugh problem because people can't even send their coins to the exchange.

This is corrected in the new version of Lite client on Testnet v0.4.4 - https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/releases (address: remove 1W address prefix (8ab2ddd))

In fact, people can send their tokens anywhere -  Bittrex<>Wallet. At the moment is enough to use this little instruction -

(To withdraw) From Bittrex to Lite wallet - Remove(1Wfrom_your_address)

eg 1W3PPc2CpAHaG3xjeaZJ1uxdvtiertmo9brAN
bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:00:13 AM

check out the new testnet litewallet... try making an asset, its fun, make your own and learn something new..... by learn I mean click a few buttons and make your own tokens..

http://testnet.waveswallet.io/

rapazev

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:01:11 AM

since we need poloniex and poloniex doesn't need waves.
and why would waves need poloniex?
actually, why every altcoin have this same question over and over.... i really need to understand why people thing polo is this big deal for any crypto.

i do understand that volume is important, but people talk like a crypto out of poloniex would be doomed.
jujugoboom

Activity: 383

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:07:44 AM

Hi Dev,

1w is not user-friendly, new comers don't know this and may feel stuck with it.
mstang83

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:08:32 AM

since we need poloniex and poloniex doesn't need waves.
and why would waves need poloniex?
actually, why every altcoin have this same question over and over.... i really need to understand why people thing polo is this big deal for any crypto.

i do understand that volume is important, but people talk like a crypto out of poloniex would be doomed.

Polo is more than an exchange. There are trader tools plus margin trading and lending services. Those high end options can be beneficial to the platform as it produces more volume. So there has to be some advantages.

Pages: « 1 ... 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 [1628] 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: