Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:48:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 [1622] 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:00:53 PM

Weak hands everywhere... this is why we need to get listed on as many exchanges as possible. Trex is great but the problem comes in when the entire waves economy is basically dependant on one exchange. We need exchanges to list and by that I mean not just polo. Perhaps the price drop is actually a good reason for exchanges to list now... makes it more lucrative for buyers.

Not lucrative for buyers. weak hands now prefer to invest to a sure token with a better team than WAVES. I myself moved to ICONOMI because it has better potential than WAVES. WAVES been up for months already and look what they got so far? it can't even open a fiat gateway. it will need more projects to be developed that will use the platform/token. it will take more years still before this will go up if indeed they are legit.
Dude! not cool to see you switching platforms... I know you were a big supporter of waves... However you need to do whatever works for you. Pitty you sold now that polo is finally on board.

The poloniex announcement was fake, it was faked with photoshop. Check out the poliniex twitter and you won't find it there.

https://twitter.com/poloniex

Poloniex took months to add decred and that gave it a small pump, but no coin can rely on any exchange, it went back down after the pump. Fast ongoing development stops dumps.

Agreed it was fake.

Of course it is fake.. It says that POLO market was added to the WAVESPLATFORM not vice versa. Did anyone actually read it?

GEO, RLC & QRL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoyimShekelstein

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:07:51 PM

Weak hands everywhere... this is why we need to get listed on as many exchanges as possible. Trex is great but the problem comes in when the entire waves economy is basically dependant on one exchange. We need exchanges to list and by that I mean not just polo. Perhaps the price drop is actually a good reason for exchanges to list now... makes it more lucrative for buyers.

Not lucrative for buyers. weak hands now prefer to invest to a sure token with a better team than WAVES. I myself moved to ICONOMI because it has better potential than WAVES. WAVES been up for months already and look what they got so far? it can't even open a fiat gateway. it will need more projects to be developed that will use the platform/token. it will take more years still before this will go up if indeed they are legit.
Dude! not cool to see you switching platforms... I know you were a big supporter of waves... However you need to do whatever works for you. Pitty you sold now that polo is finally on board.

The poloniex announcement was fake, it was faked with photoshop. Check out the poliniex twitter and you won't find it there.

Poloniex took months to add decred and that gave it a small pump, but no coin can rely on any exchange, it went back down after the pump. Fast ongoing development stops dumps.

Agreed it was fake.

Of course it is fake.. It says that POLO market was added to the WAVESPLATFORM not vice versa. Did anyone actually read it?

Well we know who the whales are feeding off now don't we?  Roll Eyes
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:08:23 PM

Agreed it was fake.

Of course they didnt. Blinded by obsessive exchange disorder.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:10:29 PM

Agreed it was fake.

Waves on Polo just reminds me of LTC on GOX..

And we all know when GOX listed LTC, lol.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:13:21 PM

Agreed it was fake.

soontm
GoyimShekelstein

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:14:43 PM

Agreed it was fake.

They've got Polio fam!
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:16:07 PM

Agreed it was fake.

soontm

Exactly, so if anyone is genuinely here waiting for "The Polo Pump" you probably should consider whether they will actually add it or not..

GEO, RLC & QRL.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2016, 05:16:39 PM

of course its fake, people have done it here months ago. it should say polo adding waves and NOT waves adding polo.

more than half of my stash are dumped already.. I just cant let my money sit doing nothing while there are more potentials. I need to get my hands dirty to trade on markets that moves.  if this isn't listed on polo, it may not have the chance when huge projects are added before it.

why it needs to be on polo? ask the team because they know that very well.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
GoyimShekelstein

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:26:09 PM

of course its fake, people have done it here months ago. it should say polo adding waves and NOT waves adding polo.

more than half of my stash are dumped already.. I just cant let my money sit doing nothing while there are more potentials. I need to get my hands dirty to trade on markets that moves.  if this isn't listed on polo, it may not have the chance when huge projects are added before it.

They have the money to build what they need to do, so if Waves becomes the massive decentralized exchange it will eventually be Polo and the rest will be irrelevant since Waves will replace them.

Sasha said he doesn't give the slightest hint of a fuck about day traders and speculators, his obligations are to the people who have invested millions to get the product right.

Greedy crypto merchants want it to be worth $100 overnight, the fact you can still buy Waves under $1 even at this stage is a godsend, so stop your complaining you bunch of cucks, because two years from now when Waves is YUUUGE you goyim will look like petty whingeing shabbos goys.

Waves is the future of crypto, buy as much as you can, stop being fags, grow a set!
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:28:13 PM

Agreed it was fake.

Lmao. Why would they read it ? Just post without thinking ! Way better.  Cheesy  Huh  Roll Eyes
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:29:03 PM

We get it, electronicash. You hate Waves. You like Iconomi. Waves bad. Iconomi good. Dump Waves. Buy Iconomi. Did I miss anything? (Yawn.)  Roll Eyes
Bitboy12345

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:56:14 PM

Agreed it was fake.

Well that's an anti climax of note... who finds the time to sit around and fake a listing on photoshop? Retarded shit no doubt. Anyway... time will tell what happens next.

yassprod

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 05:59:19 PM

Yea, all the problems are because of everyone but Sasha.

We got it by now.  Grin

Perhaps someone should teach Sasha some stuff and also a thing or two about market makers, clearly he lost the memo for that too.

Personal question : How old are you ?
CrowdFunder

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:13:10 PM

We got it by now.  Grin

Perhaps someone should teach Sasha some stuff and also a thing or two about market makers, clearly he lost the memo for that too.

Personal answer : Right around that name of mine, there is an "ignore" button.

It's proven to be an usefull feature I have heard.
Now let's get back to the "topics".

Next week, or not ?
GoyimShekelstein

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:17:35 PM

We got it by now.  Grin

Next week, or not ?

How much are you getting paid to troll a coin you claim to dislike?

It is a sign of flattery to the devs that they have their very own Bitcointalk troll though.

You need to get a real job goy!
Bitboy12345

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:24:34 PM

So much FUD and bullshit on this thread of late. People constantly attacking lead devs and making snide remarks. Scum.

CrowdFunder

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:27:09 PM

We got it by now.  Grin

Next week, or not ?

How much are you getting paid to troll a coin you claim to dislike?

It is a sign of flattery to the devs that they have their very own Bitcointalk troll though.

You need to get a real job goy!

The only person I see getting paid, is the "shekel dude" that suddenly made an account when waves started collapsing and was probably the same guy posting meme on Sasha twitter with shekels and goyim shits;

So as a private joke to you personnaly, "I PEPE on you" Wink.

As for your others irrelevant stuff. Well, they are irrelevants, I have stated many times my thoughts on Waves so.. Don't make me laugh Cheesy.
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:30:25 PM

So much FUD and bullshit on this thread of late. People constantly attacking lead devs and making snide remarks. Scum.

There are some genuine FUDsters, but you have to expect a generally disgruntled tone when we have lost 40% of our value in the last two weeks. People are going to vent. I know you are very bullish on Waves, as am I, so just hold and watch all this fade away.

Got no time for cryin', too busy buyin'!
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:03:15 PM

There are some genuine FUDsters, but you have to expect a generally disgruntled tone when we have lost 40% of our value in the last two weeks. People are going to vent. I know you are very bullish on Waves, as am I, so just hold and watch all this fade away.

Especially when you got in on the high.  I bought in the 50s as well.  But truth be told, best strategy is to consider it all a loss and forget about it for 2 months.
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:31:36 PM

Especially when you got in on the high.  I bought in the 50s as well.  But truth be told, best strategy is to consider it all a loss and forget about it for 2 months.

I think actual movement are a try to get out the weak hands, waves is quite distributed and whales dont like to get up the price with small fishis being around, still no one have answered me if the custom asset tokens will have to pay transaction fees in waves or with the own custom token
Pages: « 1 ... 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 [1622] 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: