Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:50:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 [1614] 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
Bitboy12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 05:46:24 AM

To all of you that are fixated on POLONIEX adding Waves...

Check on coinmarketcap.com which exchanges have biggest volumes. Poloniex is No. 4 behind Bitfinex, BitMEX and xBTCe. No. 5 is Kraken with almost th same volume as Poloniex. Next 5 have volumes spanning 2,6mln - 4mln $ so pretty decent too

Do you know which place is taken by BITTREX? No. 24 !!! so there is 23 exchanges with better volume than BTRX which means that addition to every of those 23 exchanges will result in significant increase in total Waves volume and there is another 10 small exchanges with volume similar to bittrex for gods sake... each addition matters guys. Lets say Exmo adds waves (similar 24hr volume) it can result in 10-20% or more increase in total volume. IT CAN ONLY BE BETTER. there is like 30-40 exchanges that will make difference from where we're at now.

Great point. This makes so much sense. Thanks for sharing. The next logical question for me to ask would be... How can we as the community mobilize this into action. Perhaps we should put together a list of links (to these exchanges where people can make requests to add waves) and maybe open a separate thread where we can all be proactive about getting waves listed on as many of these exchanges as possible? As a suggestion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kn7777777

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:00:03 AM

Check on coinmarketcap.com which exchanges have biggest volumes. Poloniex is No. 4 behind Bitfinex, BitMEX and xBTCe. No. 5 is Kraken with almost th same volume as Poloniex. Next 5 have volumes spanning 2,6mln - 4mln $ so pretty decent too

Do you know which place is taken by BITTREX? No. 24 !!! so there is 23 exchanges with better volume than BTRX which means that addition to every of those 23 exchanges will result in significant increase in total Waves volume and there is another 10 small exchanges with volume similar to bittrex for gods sake... each addition matters guys. Lets say Exmo adds waves (similar 24hr volume) it can result in 10-20% or more increase in total volume. IT CAN ONLY BE BETTER. there is like 30-40 exchanges that will make difference from where we're at now.

Great point. This makes so much sense. Thanks for sharing. The next logical question for me to ask would be... How can we as the community mobilize this into action. Perhaps we should put together a list of links (to these exchanges where people can make requests to add waves) and maybe open a separate thread where we can all be proactive about getting waves listed on as many of these exchanges as possible? As a suggestion.

This is very good idea
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 11:02:18 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 11:23:31 AM by kingorbust

despite that little middle finger slip I have to say that I really like these weekly videos, it is really nicely done.

That said, I really burst into laughing, in a good way, when the presented said "Sasha, tell us more" and the you can see Sasha in the backgroun how he turns his head (that "discovered" sound from metal gear solid played in my head) when she says his name   Grin Grin Grin but then the next second he is already talking  Grin Grin Such a hilarious moment. Keep up the good work ,waves team (I am not joking)

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Bitboy12345

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:14:04 PM

This is very good idea

I'm guessing this is the list we are talking about here... https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/

AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 12:39:44 PM

Smiley

Hey guys do everything for Retweets  Wink

https://twitter.com/CREATIVE818/status/800799474545147904

done !!

humoongus

Activity: 126

CSO & Product Manager at Tokeneo.io

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 12:41:39 PM

This is very good idea

I'm guessing this is the list we are talking about here... https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/

i was referring to "exchanges with fees" one
Bitboy12345

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:01:54 PM

This is very good idea

okay... either way I totally see what you mean. Polo is clearly no the beginning and end when it comes to exchanges. There is some serious volume out there to be had. We need to try and get the ball rolling. Like you mentioned... the more listings the better.

kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:10:14 PM

This is very good idea

okay... either way I totally see what you mean. Polo is clearly no the beginning and end when it comes to exchanges. There is some serious volume out there to be had. We need to try and get the ball rolling. Like you mentioned... the more listings the better.

so the question is then how does one get listed on these exchanges?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
humoongus

Activity: 126

CSO & Product Manager at Tokeneo.io

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:18:27 PM

This is very good idea

if people want to do this then we can create a slack channel or something and try to figure this out somehow. like i said there is PLENTY to be done. some additions are only the matter of time but some aren't
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 01:41:21 PM

Another potential project on Waves platform, Darcus show your support by investing in the on going ICO, the 50% bonus ends in 4hours' time

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:33:09 PM

Another potential project on Waves platform, Darcus show your support by investing in the on going ICO, the 50% bonus ends in 4hours' time

"potential project on Waves platform" ??

why you call it potential ?

THERE WILL BE ......
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 02:46:41 PM

It has the Potential to make you REKT  Grin

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2016, 02:57:11 PM

Waves value gets to be pulled down every time.

It has the Potential to make you REKT  Grin

Didn't check that Darcus when I try finding where to put my time though, it doesn't get much funding still. There are just tons of good tokens these days and one that most are likely going to invest is the ICN.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:43:26 PM

It has the Potential to make you REKT  Grin

Guys I feel like the Platform has to actually work before anyone even says the word potental hahah! But why are people still dumping?

Also does anyone genuinely believe we'll see 30k again before the giant rise?

GEO, RLC & QRL.
danielj314

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 04:47:38 PM

This is very good idea

if people want to do this then we can create a slack channel or something and try to figure this out somehow. like i said there is PLENTY to be done. some additions are only the matter of time but some aren't

I also agree that this is a good idea. Count me as someone who would want to be involved in the effort.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KarlKarlsson_

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 06:36:17 PM

Dear community,

Please help Incent to get listed on Bittrex as soon as possible. They are interested but won't look into Waves assets for another month according to Bill; community interest could speed that up. Let's get Incent on there to allow other future Waves assets to be traded on Bittrex as well! Simply retweet and like the following tweet. I appreciate each and every support!

https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/801120028208676864
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 06:55:11 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 07:45:09 PM by lestherat

Dear community,

Please help Incent to get listed on Bittrex as soon as possible. They are interested but won't look into Waves assets for another month according to Bill; community interest could speed that up. Let's get Incent on there to allow other future Waves assets to be traded on Bittrex as well! Simply retweet and like the following tweet. I appreciate each and every support!

Dear and stupid Public Relation Manager of Waves please help Waves to get listed on other exchanges, be more active here and less active on Incent thread.

Start doing your Job Karl, stop being an asshole. Take Care from the people of Bitcointalk, the people who invest at the start on Waves Ico.
Franky2010

Activity: 565

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:44:21 PM

I was not here for longer time, but invested to Waves time ago, interesting reading last posts.  Smiley

JuruMD

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:50:05 PM

Dear community,

How do we go about doing this?? Email them showing our support?
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 09:00:56 PM

How come no mewn after Full Nodes!?? Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 [1614] 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: