Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 [1318] 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389110 times)
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:16:13 AM

Waves Project Secures Key Partnership

http://themerkle.com/waves-project-secures-key-partnership/

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/752759962846109696

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:18:55 AM

Very nice graphics and the Waves attracts many partners all over the worlds.

Of course this is some of the first of many.

~CfA~

cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:40:23 PM

Waves will be listed on MtGox soon after they add Litecoin.  Roll Eyes

Other than that, Bittrex is the only trusted and known place to buy Waves.  Then there is some random, Chinese exchange. 

Talk about Full Nodes at the end of this week, so maybe in 30 days from now, we might see full nodes, its only a small team, with small capital, its not like they got millions to hire good devs and get developments done quicker.   Grin

I hope to stand Corrected.

What do you mean by this? I think they made decent funding in their ICO and got millions. So they will spend these millions to make the platform a success. Other platforms had smaller funding yet they are still a success. One good example is NEM.
bbc, I think mrwhitebites was being sarcastic...tongue in cheek so to say
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:43:41 PM

Why Waves price dropping fast?
I like it so I can buy cheap waves, surely will be back after a few days, waves is becoming stable and I believe it will rise up big. Glad the price still below ICO so I can take the opportunity to save and buy more.

Where were you when dolores was actively trolling around here while bounties were distributed as well. It almost dropped below $0.10, 10 waves per dollar is hell of a bargain. It will not happen again unless something crazy will happen to the platform.

if the full node code sucks it might happen. I don't think this will be the case. well I hope not.

Read the thread. Is strange that not full node from beginning. How the fiat gateways will be implement? When is the trading in Waves wallet

I dont know why the ful lnode wasnt released on day one but im sure they have their reasons, maybe there is something in it that needs extra works and the devs are just double checking eveything after the recents events with the dao, It wouldnt take much to kill a coin anymore. All going well this weekend we will get to see. As for gateways to fiat, im not sure how thats going to work but it should be interesting to see what they come up with. id also imagine that once mycelium incorporates waves they will be able to use thier in wallet trading to exchange waves for cash.

guys, you are all lunetics. its sasha you are talking about, he is not having a clue about r&d. There will be no working network before end of summer, and that could be even a stretched goal.

Sasha is all the bastard i knew before. Making ICO, getting the money, and releasing a ONE node network, destroying the value of investment for the shareholders.

Everyone who didnt learn his lesson so far, its just poor. Seriously guys, think about saving your money! If you really love Waves so much, you can buy cheaper in after the programmed delay and share price fall.

Steem, NEM is at 100 Mill., where Waves NEVER will be.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:56:35 PM

I like it so I can buy cheap waves, surely will be back after a few days, waves is becoming stable and I believe it will rise up big. Glad the price still below ICO so I can take the opportunity to save and buy more.

Where were you when dolores was actively trolling around here while bounties were distributed as well. It almost dropped below $0.10, 10 waves per dollar is hell of a bargain. It will not happen again unless something crazy will happen to the platform.

if the full node code sucks it might happen. I don't think this will be the case. well I hope not.

Read the thread. Is strange that not full node from beginning. How the fiat gateways will be implement? When is the trading in Waves wallet

I dont know why the ful lnode wasnt released on day one but im sure they have their reasons, maybe there is something in it that needs extra works and the devs are just double checking eveything after the recents events with the dao, It wouldnt take much to kill a coin anymore. All going well this weekend we will get to see. As for gateways to fiat, im not sure how thats going to work but it should be interesting to see what they come up with. id also imagine that once mycelium incorporates waves they will be able to use thier in wallet trading to exchange waves for cash.

guys, you are all lunetics. its sasha you are talking about, he is not having a clue about r&d. There will be no working network before end of summer, and that could be even a stretched goal.

Sasha is all the bastard i knew before. Making ICO, getting the money, and releasing a ONE node network, destroying the value of investment for the shareholders.

Everyone who didnt learn his lesson so far, its just poor. Seriously guys, think about saving your money! If you really love Waves so much, you can buy cheaper in after the programmed delay and share price fall.

How much did you buy at ICO to be posting this much then?

GEO, RLC & QRL.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:11:50 PM

That was a bold statement, it's too being judgmental without valid basis, I will still stick with waves even the price fall back, that is just normal and we can survive this as we previously did.
farl4web
Legendary

Activity: 1205

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:15:58 PM

Any idea when the Asset Exchange on Waves will go live someone?
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:17:12 PM

Weird that you are so anti-WAVES and STILL have a WAVES signature.  

(Also for those not following the thread it should be noted that this guy got rejected for the signature bounties and has been fudding every since.)
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:18:57 PM

You can always check the roadmap in order to know our goals - Click on it

To keep abreast of the latest news, please use these resources -

Blog - https://blog.wavesplatform.com
Forum - https://wavestalk.org/promotion-and-marketing/
News app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waves.news
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:25:15 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 01:52:51 PM by NutMasterTardd

That was a bold statement, it's too being judgmental without valid basis, I will still stick with waves even the price fall back, that is just normal and we can survive this as we previously did.

Waves will hit 40-50k soonish, maybe Polo? Just waiting on full node release - I am expecting a delay though.. but then all these fucking idiots can stop the FUD.

The current price isn't bad, considering it was 20k a few weeks ago. The people that lost money sold based on their own choices, they can't blame the Waves team for the market if they would have waited maybe 6 months from now they could be up 10x but they sold at 20-25k in a panic and now it's back up over 30k. So they come here to bitch because of their own decision. I know the price is lower than ICO (BTC) But it's not in fiat and nobody promised any 5x returns on the first day anyway.

Having said that it is still early days, the Waves team have so much money they could use to make Waves platform massive just depends on how they use it I guess?

GEO, RLC & QRL.
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:42:00 PM

The way is poloniex .
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:13:15 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 02:23:39 PM by bcmine

stick to the topic, getting personal is not helping at all.

i have some peanuts inside

Weird that you are so anti-WAVES and STILL have a WAVES signature.  

(Also for those not following the thread it should be noted that this guy got rejected for the signature bounties and has been fudding every since.)

i am not anti nor pro. just an amusing bypasser with popcorn to grab.

ok, lets stick to the reality with valid basis. but you want to lose money and you dont care. what do we have to talk about then? lets be just irrational, but maybe not all of us want to?

Waves will hit 40-50k soonish, maybe Polo? Just waiting on full node release - I am expecting a delay though.. but then all these fucking idiots can stop the FUD.

The current price isn't bad, considering it was 20k a few weeks ago. The people that lost money sold based on their own choices, they can't blame the Waves team for the market if they would have waited maybe 6 months from now they could be up 10x but they sold at 20-25k in a panic and now it's back up over 30k. So they come here to bitch because of their own decision. I know the price is lower than ICO (BTC) But it's not in fiat and nobody promised any 5x returns on the first day anyway.

Having said that it is still early days, the Waves team have so much money they could use to make Waves platform massive just depends on how they use it I guess?

so losing 30% is not bad.

Why do you think with the network release the things will change? Waves will be still useless, you have to wait for FIAT and I can tell you, that will be not available this year nor at the beginn of next one.

I can tell you from experience, such coins as Waves, what we have seen so far, are NEVER going up again. At this one will be not different, even everyone is saying, no this time its different. Thats the indicator, that it will be NOT different.

and when we are back again at 50% loss, you will say, its not bad. thats DELUSSIONAL. But i dont care, i have my popcorn.

When i saw this project I was just thinking, Oh my god, that will be a desaster, and so far as long i have my popcorn, i am here to watch and comment. ....no network.... no big exchange.... and Sasha jeting on parties  Grin

Maybe we can make some amusing things too like

-how many weeks will be the nodes delayed?
-when are we going to the next historical down in price? Or lets bet at new All time high...

This shit is so obvious stinking, someone has to run away. Dont understand it, but i guess its my experience. Just watch the hype sent by themerkle or coma media, its so pushed by dubios seeds, its stinking.
10000usdperbtc
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:13:29 PM

What time will be released? Why the delay?
farl4web
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:16:42 PM

You can always check the roadmap in order to know our goals - Click on it

To keep abreast of the latest news, please use these resources -

Blog - https://blog.wavesplatform.com
Forum - https://wavestalk.org/promotion-and-marketing/
News app - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waves.news

Thank you!  Smiley
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:28:28 PM

This shit is so obvious stinking, someone has to run away. Dont understand it, but i guess its my experience. Just watch the hype sent by themerkle or coma media, its so pushed by dubios seeds, its stinking.

Lol.  It stinks so much that he still has a WAVES signature.
farl4web
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:29:21 PM

Call it hilarious!  Grin
arransiv

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:36:01 PM

Call it hilarious!  Grin

WAVES will pickup and rise in price soon. The dev team is on a world tour to populate WAVES globally. Once their awareness campaign gets some attention, trading will give good profit to long time holders.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:45:07 PM

Call it hilarious!  Grin

WAVES will pickup and rise in price soon. The dev team is on a world tour to populate WAVES globally. Once their awareness campaign gets some attention, trading will give good profit to long time holders.
I don't care, I like what is happening so I can buy more waves, those moron does not really understand the market as they will surely create panic selling out from the price fall back.
farl4web
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:53:10 PM

Call it hilarious!  Grin

Maybe after a few months when the Ardor hype (don't blame me)  Tongue is done?
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:26:50 PM

---
bcmine, thanks for your thoughts on WAVES. Some of us feel differently. Some of us are looking at WAVES in the long term and don't care about the short term gyrations in the value of WAVES. BTW....I think it smell too....to me it smells like money
Pages: « 1 ... 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 [1318] 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: