Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 [1651] 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389103 times)
GoyimShekelstein

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:51:25 PM

Waves would not be the first project which claims that it has unique tech and features, and suddenly a new project appears which outclasses it.

Please can you be specific with any project out there or that is coming up that you think has the potential to surpass Waves Platform.

There are none!
humoongus

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

CSO & Product Manager at Tokeneo.io

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:52:21 PM

tech talk is all on slack, waves seems to care very little about what goes on in bitcointalk..

do you blame them? BCT is full of trolls and abnormal BS. if you need information slack is the only way to go. devs are present and responsive.

Yes, devs are so responsive that they ban like there is no tomorow, and they have the need to make it an "invitation" only.  Grin

Wonder why that is.  Cheesy

Ah yea, you answered it perfecly, it's because of trolls ! Must be that.. Definetly. Wonder why there are no problems in most other slacks with professional teams.

Let me add a victimisation sentence, because you know, poor Waves team, they are harassed by stupid Bct people.

You know the same people they came to suck their dicks to get money in the first place.  Grin

Bad people really. Because Waves team has shown so many good moves not.

But fear no more, Waves is like Jesus-Christ apparently.

He's gonna ressurect anytime now.

If you don't believe you are a sinner and this explain all the above shits stated !  Cheesy

i would ban the likes of you in a heart beat if i had a chance :] its good that i can read something of merit on slack and then your BS here when i feel bored. perfect.
ibrahim11

Activity: 777
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:25:46 PM

When will WAVES price go back up to 50k sat?
humoongus

Activity: 126

CSO & Product Manager at Tokeneo.io

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:45:43 PM

When will WAVES price go back up to 50k sat?

in 2 weeks
CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 08:56:53 PM

tech talk is all on slack, waves seems to care very little about what goes on in bitcointalk..

do you blame them? BCT is full of trolls and abnormal BS. if you need information slack is the only way to go. devs are present and responsive.

Yes, devs are so responsive that they ban like there is no tomorow, and they have the need to make it an "invitation" only.  Grin

Ah yea, you answered it perfecly, it's because of trolls ! Must be that.. Definetly. Wonder why there are no problems in most other slacks with professional teams.

Let me add a victimisation sentence, because you know, poor Waves team, they are harassed by stupid Bct people.

You know the same they came to suck their dicks to get money in the first place.  Grin

if you talk crap and are basically a complete jerk on slack, they should ban you

I agree. "If".

I guess Sasha should have been banned from his own slack aswell.

That would have been fair then.

I do understand that when you can't fix your shits, can't take any responsability, like leader does, but children certainly don't, then you better make it an "invitation" only, and just ban people randomly Wink.

Who cares about what people think, right ?  Grin

Nobody stated it was democratic !

Short story : Sasha / waves team is always right , other are always suckers.
Make it simplier then.

By the way, of course Waves care about Btc, that is why they locked that thread, then unlocked.

There is a difference between knowing how to handle things and not putting oil on fire, and being completely careless.

Waves team showed more of the "careless" things than anything, obviously, Sasha got scared.
And that is his response.

A child answer Wink.

YOU ARE CORRECT. THAT WAS A CHILDISH ANSWER. I think if you stop calling people names, you would be a better contributor to slack. But, you just complain, call people names, and generally trash everyone who calls you out on your childish rants.  
Just sayin...

I learnt to put myself to the level of people in front of me sometimes.

That is what I do when I feel I get "abused too much", after I stop being an apologist and comprehensive human being, then the pandora box opened won't be closed until there is reasons to do it.

And there are still no reasons so far. Barely any at least. It might change, that is the nature of reasonable people.

That is certainly childish Wink, but let's get back to the point.

"do you blame them? BCT is full of trolls and abnormal BS. if you need information slack is the only way to go. devs are present and responsive."

The egg or the chicken ?  Gotta be kidding, can't be otherwise.
GoyimShekelstein

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:24:15 PM

You know the same they came to suck their dicks to get money in the first place.  Grin

if you talk crap and are basically a complete jerk on slack, they should ban you

I agree. "If".

I guess Sasha should have been banned from his own slack aswell.

That would have been fair then.

I do understand that when you can't fix your shits, can't take any responsability, like leader does, but children certainly don't, then you better make it an "invitation" only, and just ban people randomly Wink.

Who cares about what people think, right ?  Grin

Nobody stated it was democratic !

Short story : Sasha / waves team is always right , other are always suckers.
Make it simplier then.

By the way, of course Waves care about Btc, that is why they locked that thread, then unlocked.

There is a difference between knowing how to handle things and not putting oil on fire, and being completely careless.

Waves team showed more of the "careless" things than anything, obviously, Sasha got scared.
And that is his response.

A child answer Wink.

YOU ARE CORRECT. THAT WAS A CHILDISH ANSWER. I think if you stop calling people names, you would be a better contributor to slack. But, you just complain, call people names, and generally trash everyone who calls you out on your childish rants.  
Just sayin...

I learnt to put myself to the level of people in front of me sometimes.

That is what I do when I feel I get "abused too much", after I stop being an apologist and comprehensive human being, then the pandora box opened won't be closed until there is reasons to do it.

And there are still no reasons so far. Barely any at least. It might change, that is the nature of reasonable people.

That is certainly childish Wink, but let's get back to the point.

"do you blame them? BCT is full of trolls and abnormal BS. if you need information slack is the only way to go. devs are present and responsive."

The egg or the chicken ?  Gotta be kidding, can't be otherwise.

Do you hear that sound goy?

That's the world's smallest violin playing for you!
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 09:30:35 PM

Dev - what's coming for WAVES in the next months mate? Can you post a summary of what you're working on?

Roadmap Update

After the last mainnet update, the new Lite client is to be released with asset functionality on mainnet. The next stage will be leasing transactions and Waves’ DEX (decentralised exchange).
LPoS (leased proof-of-stake) is designed to allow increased throughput and greater security. Vanilla PoS has some theoretical security issues. PoS — as implemented in Nxt, for example — has never actually been compromised, but some critics claim that this is simply because there was never a great enough incentive to do so. For Waves we want to have a system that is secure from a theoretical point of view. In due course a tech paper will be published for peer review. For greater scalability we will be using our improved authenticated data structures, leading to a more compact blockchain.

Two-factor authentication will offer users greater security still, and we also expect to see the first fiat gateways early in 2017. Alongside this Waves will be releasing a dividend plugin to enable issuers to distribute crowdfunding tokens, and a mobile wallet for use on the go, with asset functionality built in. The mobile wallet is currently in testing mode, so this will not take long.
In the next few months, we will therefore have a comprehensive production-ready system that will be very attractive to the many businesses that routinely approach us for help with crowdfunding and other proposals.

Read more: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-weekly-no-19-f0275360da3b#.hvnqsw3gj
danielj314

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:10:34 PM

Dev - what's coming for WAVES in the next months mate? Can you post a summary of what you're working on?

Roadmap Update

After the last mainnet update, the new Lite client is to be released with asset functionality on mainnet. The next stage will be leasing transactions and Waves’ DEX (decentralised exchange).
LPoS (leased proof-of-stake) is designed to allow increased throughput and greater security. Vanilla PoS has some theoretical security issues. PoS — as implemented in Nxt, for example — has never actually been compromised, but some critics claim that this is simply because there was never a great enough incentive to do so. For Waves we want to have a system that is secure from a theoretical point of view. In due course a tech paper will be published for peer review. For greater scalability we will be using our improved authenticated data structures, leading to a more compact blockchain.

Two-factor authentication will offer users greater security still, and we also expect to see the first fiat gateways early in 2017. Alongside this Waves will be releasing a dividend plugin to enable issuers to distribute crowdfunding tokens, and a mobile wallet for use on the go, with asset functionality built in. The mobile wallet is currently in testing mode, so this will not take long.
In the next few months, we will therefore have a comprehensive production-ready system that will be very attractive to the many businesses that routinely approach us for help with crowdfunding and other proposals.

Read more: https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-weekly-no-19-f0275360da3b#.hvnqsw3gj

Thanks Twiggy! This is nicely written. Very good things ahead for Waves. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoCoinNews

Activity: 504
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 11:27:47 PM

how i can create coin, use waves token
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:52:13 AM

https://twitter.com/EvelinaLavrova/status/807236666322747394
GoyimShekelstein

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 01:50:07 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 02:34:07 PM by GoyimShekelstein

11.2BTC total 24hr volume on Trex....this is proof positive we need other exchanges for action before the DEX is released, everyone on Trex has bought their holdings and the only trades now are one bot trading to itself
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:56:27 PM

11.2BTC total 24hr volume on Trex....this is proof positive we need other exchanges for action before the DEX is released, everyone on Trex has bought their holdings and the only trades now are one bot trading to itself

Yes, such small volumes are not very good for Waves. Exchanges are primarily interested in how much they can make by adding Waves.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
GoyimShekelstein

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:09:51 PM

Yes, such small volumes are not very good for Waves. Exchanges are primarily interested in how much they can make by adding Waves.

In fairness Monero is below Waves, and proportionally to market cap Ethereum isn't even close, it's just one of those days I suppose
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:25:07 PM

TOKES: A Cryptocurrency Joint for the US Cannabis Industry

https://btcmanager.com/news/business/tokes-a-cryptocurrency-joint-for-the-us-cannabis-industry/

..........What value do you see in the WAVES blockchain? Why was it right for TOKES?
We selected the WAVES platform for asset issuance because they are planning on incorporating numerous cutting-edge features that you do not see in many other token creation chains. Notably, the fiat gateway mechanism that they are developing will be crucial for our commercial partners, as well as potential consumers for a ramp into/out of the digital currency space.
Businesses ultimately need to get that capital back into a more spendable format. WAVES can help facilitate that. While it may not be an issue in the future, it certainly is at present. Additionally, the WAVES team is well capitalized with strong developers on their team, so we feel the execution of the platform will be superior to alternatives........
lazi

Activity: 695

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 03:49:21 PM

https://btcmanager.com/news/business/tokes-a-cryptocurrency-joint-for-the-us-cannabis-industry/

..........What value do you see in the WAVES blockchain? Why was it right for TOKES?
We selected the WAVES platform for asset issuance because they are planning on incorporating numerous cutting-edge features that you do not see in many other token creation chains. Notably, the fiat gateway mechanism that they are developing will be crucial for our commercial partners, as well as potential consumers for a ramp into/out of the digital currency space.
Businesses ultimately need to get that capital back into a more spendable format. WAVES can help facilitate that. While it may not be an issue in the future, it certainly is at present. Additionally, the WAVES team is well capitalized with strong developers on their team, so we feel the execution of the platform will be superior to alternatives........

Cloak would be a better cryptocurrency for the cannabis industry Smiley
GoyimShekelstein

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:10:47 PM

Cloak would be a better cryptocurrency for the cannabis industry Smiley

CLOAK vs WAVES?

That's what I call a LOL!

CLOAK doesn't even compare, it's only the stupid who do not understand the magnitude of the Waves Platform, obviously the TOKES team are not your average stoner morons.
Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:38:12 PM

Roadmap Update

Great update thanks Twiggy. Can't wait for everyone to figure out the true value in waves 2017 will be a great year for us wavesters still an opp to buy low as the price been hovering around 29-31k sats not bad below ICO great buy
Sincere_

Activity: 716

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:40:29 PM

That's true I agree 100% percent bittrex volume has been trickling down for months now. We need more volume I think it will come in due time bittrex been around for a while and I know they know everyone is catching on to the low volumes on their exchange lately
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 05:59:32 PM

Yeah turnover sucks butt. Its not waves problem, all coins get struck equally. I admit, most coins on trex are trash, even verified markets are, nonetheless nobody knows when some sort of consistence comes to our jungles of day trading.
cigulev

Activity: 77

COO Waves Labs

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2016, 06:13:26 PM

how i can create coin, use waves token

Use the token-creating tab in Lite client
Pages: « 1 ... 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 [1651] 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: