Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 [1654] 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389089 times)
oneyesoneno

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 10:40:14 AM

Translated Waves Q&A For Indonesian Community Part2  Grin
http://www.oneyesoneno.com/2016/12/wavesplatform-tanya-jawab-desember-2016-bagian-kedua.html
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:20:49 PM

the ones that invested on this shit deserve to be scammed, you were warned several times since the ICO and still behaved like a stupid chimp

I am still trying to wrap my mind around why this thread had 10x more vitriol than any other new project in the crypto space. Why do people like you come on here and spend your time trying to lecture people about what they should and should not do?

Right now in the ETH eco-system you have a blockchain that just forked for the 4th time and dozens of ICO projects built on top of it - all of which are behind schedule and many of which are frozen in dev due to uncertainty with the ETH blockchain.

How the hell can you come on here and waste not just your own time but everyone elses posting useless comments? And its not just you, its literally hundreds of people like you and I can't figure out what the agenda is.

Yet another false equivalency post between ETH and Waves ....

When will you guys finally understand, ETH dwarfs Waves in every way - # of exchanges, # of devs, market cap, worldwide interest, and on and on and on .... waves is on one pathetic exchange with insignificant volume ... and no prospects in sight to be added on major exchanges ...  and a dev who has reneged on every promised "gateway" promise so far ...

Yet the posts will undoubtedly continue. "Just look at Eth!! ...."
dragonchopper9

Activity: 361

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:01:58 PM

What is problem to discuss with exchanges about adding Waves? I can not understand you received an investment of more than $ 10 million and can not spend portion of these funds for expansion of trading opportunities Waves.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
GoyimShekelstein

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:11:53 PM

the ones that invested on this shit deserve to be scammed, you were warned several times since the ICO and still behaved like a stupid chimp

I am still trying to wrap my mind around why this thread had 10x more vitriol than any other new project in the crypto space. Why do people like you come on here and spend your time trying to lecture people about what they should and should not do?

Right now in the ETH eco-system you have a blockchain that just forked for the 4th time and dozens of ICO projects built on top of it - all of which are behind schedule and many of which are frozen in dev due to uncertainty with the ETH blockchain.

How the hell can you come on here and waste not just your own time but everyone elses posting useless comments? And its not just you, its literally hundreds of people like you and I can't figure out what the agenda is.

When will you guys finally understand, ETH dwarfs Waves in every way - # of exchanges, # of devs, market cap, worldwide interest, and on and on and on .... waves is on one pathetic exchange with insignificant volume ... and no prospects in sight to be added on major exchanges ...  and a dev who has reneged on every promised "gateway" promise so far ...

Still here posting useless diatribes?

Get a life loser!
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:14:18 PM

What is problem to discuss with exchanges about adding Waves? I can not understand you received an investment of more than $ 10 million and can not spend portion of these funds for expansion of trading opportunities Waves.

Poloniex doesn't ask for listing fee like bittrex, you know. Polo will add waves, i bet, they will add when the time is ready, not now, maybe next year, when waves releases more tech.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
UnknownEye

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:15:12 PM

Poloniex doesn't ask for listing fee like bittrex, you know. Polo will add waves, i bet, they will add when the time is ready, not now, maybe next year, when waves releases more tech.

Poloniex will not add waves because of the Russian. We can bet with escrow if you think different.
GoyimShekelstein

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:20:52 PM

POLO AREN'T ABOUT TO LIST A PRODUCT THAT ISN'T READY.

WAVES WILL BE A DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE, THERE WILL BE NO COMPETITION AFTER THAT, WAVES NEEDS NOBODY!
GoyimShekelstein

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:22:04 PM

Poloniex will not add waves because of the Russian. We can bet with escrow if you think different.

It has nothing to do with that, if you think this you are a retard!
shirkan

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:24:16 PM

POLO AREN'T ABOUT TO LIST A PRODUCT THAT ISN'T READY.

WAVES WILL BE A DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE, THERE WILL BE NO COMPETITION AFTER THAT, WAVES NEEDS NOBODY!

yeah man, grow some Russian balls!

yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:26:25 PM

No, i won't bet, do you know why polo will not add waves due to nationality? Many russian scammers? I remember sasha trolled polo, it may be the biggest gap to list there.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
St.Stephan

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:34:50 PM

When will you guys finally understand, ETH dwarfs Waves in every way - # of exchanges, # of devs, market cap, worldwide interest, and on and on and on .... waves is on one pathetic exchange with insignificant volume ... and no prospects in sight to be added on major exchanges ...  and a dev who has reneged on every promised "gateway" promise so far ...

Get a life loser!

Ummm.... your definition of "a life" seems to include bagholding waves from 50k ....  so no thanks. don't need your life.

Support and volume is on life support.

Waves is going to the teens by the New Year. Whoever dumps into that 35 btc bid at 27 is the only one of you bagholders that will be having a merry christmas.
A.M.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:51:17 PM

It has nothing to do with that, if you think this you are a retard!

Then bet with him and show him he is not only a retard but a retarded loser!
GoyimShekelstein

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:32:00 PM

When will you guys finally understand, ETH dwarfs Waves in every way - # of exchanges, # of devs, market cap, worldwide interest, and on and on and on .... waves is on one pathetic exchange with insignificant volume ... and no prospects in sight to be added on major exchanges ...  and a dev who has reneged on every promised "gateway" promise so far ...

Get a life loser!

Ummm.... your definition of "a life" seems to include bagholding waves from 50k ....  so no thanks. don't need your life.

Waves is going to the teens by the New Year. Whoever dumps into that 35 btc bid at 27 is the only one of you bagholders that will be having a merry christmas.

I have been holding Waves from many different prices, first of all, second of all, Waves isn't "on life support" you absolute fucking idiot this is a natural consequence of Bitcoin's rise coupled with a low volume exchange that doesn't reflect Waves' real value.
St.Stephan

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:57:13 PM

Get a life loser!

I have been holding Waves from many different prices, first of all, second of all, Waves isn't "on life support" you absolute fucking idiot this is a natural consequence of Bitcoin's rise coupled with a low volume exchange that doesn't reflect Waves' real value.

Right ....

Denial is not just a river in Egypt ....

The amount of profanity in a bag holder's response can be modeled mathematically:  weight of bags x degree of denial x level of hidden hopelessness ...
yassprod

Activity: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:07:18 PM

No weekly update yet ?
GoyimShekelstein

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:36:03 PM

Get a life loser!

Right ....

Denial is not just a river in Egypt ....

The amount of profanity in a bag holder's response can be modeled mathematically:  weight of bags x degree of denial x level of hidden hopelessness ...

You literally have brain damage, why are you even in this thread?
Tinfoilwhale

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:06:05 PM

Because it's a sockpuppet account. Let the man do his job and spam on every page of this thread so everyone new can see his message viewing the last page.
Usually people prefer Reddit to spam with alts, but since Waves Bitcointalk thread is more active than Reddit I guess it's their only resort to repeat one and the same thing again.

Check his post history.

Better put him on ignore and job done. Did it a long time ago.
GoyimShekelstein

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:27:58 PM

Because it's a sockpuppet account. Let the man do his job and spam on every page of this thread so everyone new can see his message viewing the last page.
Usually people prefer Reddit to spam with alts, but since Waves Bitcointalk thread is more active than Reddit I guess it's their only resort to repeat one and the same thing again.

Check his post history.

Better put him on ignore and job done. Did it a long time ago.

I think he is shilling for the whales who are trying to buy up noob sellers coins before they eventually pump it up to da muuuun permanently, gotta catch them Pokemon!
GoyimShekelstein

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:45:01 PM

No weekly update yet ?

There was an in depth Q&A a couple of days ago with Sasha, big things are happening and considering how well Waves is becoming known among serious players like Microsoft and the fiat gateways and DEX is getting launched just after New Years, Waves will be the biggest thing of 2017 and the DEX will change crypto trading forever.
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:08:20 PM

No weekly update yet ?

There was an in depth Q&A a couple of days ago with Sasha, big things are happening and considering how well Waves is becoming known among serious players like Microsoft and the fiat gateways and DEX is getting launched just after New Years, Waves will be the biggest thing of 2017 and the DEX will change crypto trading forever.
Getting launched just after new years.
that will be closer to summer 2017 then.
Pages: « 1 ... 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 [1654] 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: