Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which religion is the best religion?
Buddhism - 35 (15.2%)
Christian - Catholic - 29 (12.6%)
Christian - Protestant - 18 (7.8%)
Christian - Other (Mormon, etc) - 10 (4.3%)
Chinese traditional religion - 1 (0.4%)
Hindu - 12 (5.2%)
Islam - 33 (14.3%)
Judaism - 4 (1.7%)
Other - Ethnic (African, Sikhism, Celtic, Germanic paganism, Shinto, etc) - 4 (1.7%)
Non-Religion (atheism, agnosticism, apatheism, secular humanism, nontheism, pantheism, freethought) - 84 (36.5%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Which religion is the best religion?  (Read 58963 times)
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

I don't understand why people bash other people's religion, it's just like what other religion does, to unite and do good to others. Something along those lines, probably. I don't know, I'm Catholic and I respect other people's religion and somehow curious on what they do, but I don't want to say something that could be a disgrace to them or something like that. The aim of religion is sometimes to be better, a better person for the world and to which God you believe in.

I don't discriminate.  I make fun of all of them.  They are ridiculous Bronze Age nonsense.  Nothing more, nothing less.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:09:23 PM

I don't understand why people bash other people's religion, it's just like what other religion does, to unite and do good to others. Something along those lines, probably. I don't know, I'm Catholic and I respect other people's religion and somehow curious on what they do, but I don't want to say something that could be a disgrace to them or something like that. The aim of religion is sometimes to be better, a better person for the world and to which God you believe in.
You must be a bad person in the first place ..Why you ask ?..You need a manual to have feelings like
compassion  sympathy love ...Even a lion shows these traits without a manual ..

Mind you an orangutan has got more brains than most religious freaks ?

WELL they don't need a manual to show love or compassion for their fellow orangutan Grin.

Orangutan Loves Gibbon Baby - Cincinnati Zoo - YouTube
Video for orangutan showing love▶ 2:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlH1Me9p0I4

Unless an orangutan as a secret bible they all read Roll Eyes..
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:14:43 PM

Everyone will think that what they profess is the best religion. All religions teach goodness, no ugliness teach religion. All teach that humans have a moral good, good nature, polite, and others. Good or bad people depend on themselves and not on religion. If there are those who do evil, do not disfigure religion, religion does not teach and do not recommend to do evil. That one found on the person.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:19:46 PM

I don't discriminate.  I make fun of all of them.  They are ridiculous Bronze Age nonsense.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Yep. It's much more fun for you to believe that all those science theories are fact, when nobody knows that they are fact. Keep your silly science religion.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:25:41 PM

Everyone will think that what they profess is the best religion. All religions teach goodness, no ugliness teach religion. All teach that humans have a moral good, good nature, polite, and others. Good or bad people depend on themselves and not on religion. If there are those who do evil, do not disfigure religion, religion does not teach and do not recommend to do evil. That one found on the person.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

kodes88  IS A BORN LIAR  Wink..Mind you all religious freaks lie ..They live on ONE BIG LIE Wink

ATHEIST RULE THE WORLD  Cheesy Cool..WE ARE SCIENCE CURIOUS  Cool Fact goes along way in the 21st century..

Nothing religious freaks can do but kill each other while we atheist stand back and watch  Cheesy..

And remember the ATHEIST INVENT THE BEST SHIT..So what can you do..

Religious freaks   No it cannot be done because god said so..

Atheist anything possible Wink..
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 02:30:53 PM

Always and Proud Catholic here for me the best catholic religion but i don't love priest where they are making shis and noice in news where they in favor in crimes who actually do bad people they always trying to defend that people who already did rape crime and murder they want them to give another chance lmao i don't condone this kind of people this kind of people should be dead.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:37:28 PM

Always and Proud Catholic here for me the best catholic religion but i don't love priest where they are making shis and noice in news where they in favor in crimes who actually do bad people they always trying to defend that people who already did rape crime and murder they want them to give another chance lmao i don't condone this kind of people this kind of people should be dead.
So have you had a finger up the BUTT HOLE by the priest  Cheesy Cheesy..

Sheds new light to the meaning the HOLY SPIRIT  Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:40:24 PM

Yep. It's much more fun for you to believe that all those science theories are fact, when nobody knows that they are fact. Keep your silly science religion.

Cool
Ok science is a religion based on fact  .  Before you start a theory is not fact Wink

Now let us pray to the BUNSEN BURNER   Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 03:31:33 PM

I don't discriminate.  I make fun of all of them.  They are ridiculous Bronze Age nonsense.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Cool
Ok science is a religion based on fact  .  Before you start a theory is not fact Wink

Now let us pray to the BUNSEN BURNER   Cheesy

You are the one who said that theory is not fact.
You are the one who seems to suggest that science fact is a religion.

Science fact is Not a religion. Knowing and understanding it, is not religion.

Science theory might be fact. When we express theory as theory, we show that we don't know if it is fact or not.

When a person believes as fact, something that they don't know is fact, and especially when they know that they don't know it is fact, that's when they have a religion/cult going for themselves.

Imagine that big bang theory is fact. Why do we call it theory? Because we don't know that it is fact. Since we don't know that it is fact, we have a religion when we believe it is fact without knowing, even if it is fact.

Imagine that the existence of God is fact. But what if we don't know that God's existence is fact? Yet, in the face of not knowing, we treat His existence as fact. Since in this case we don't know that God is fact, we have a religion when we believe He is fact without knowing.

Now don't get me wrong. Science proves and nature shows that God exists:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

This means that those of us who can see nature and understand science know that God exists, don't have a religion regarding the existence of God. But those of us who can't see nature or understand science have a religion when they believe God exists.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 03:37:15 PM

Have you ever thought that almost all major religion in a country doesn't want other religions to widen its influence?

I have traveled to various continents, this is serious matter of fundamental religion's still racist. So this is not about personalities, but influence of radical understanding of all religions. That is why many communist governments will not wear religion benchmarks in order to avoid clashes.
DeanShow

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 04:23:15 PM

Have you ever thought that almost all major religion in a country doesn't want other religions to widen its influence?

I have traveled to various continents, this is serious matter of fundamental religion's still racist. So this is not about personalities, but influence of radical understanding of all religions. That is why many communist governments will not wear religion benchmarks in order to avoid clashes.
Communists deny religion for the same reason. They do not want to share power with religion. Communism is also a kind of religion. They tell stories and try to subjugate people.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:45:34 AM

Communists deny religion for the same reason. They do not want to share power with religion. Communism is also a kind of religion. They tell stories and try to subjugate people.

Yeah this makes you wonder sometimes if atheists are actually making more sense than your pastors who are raking lots of money from their congregations. These kind of questions mainly creates division among people with different beliefs

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:49:43 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2017, 03:17:51 PM by Moloch

PokerBetting

Activity: 700
Merit: 563

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:57:51 AM

don't discriminate and don't attack if youre religion is diference another people
religion is human right so don't debateable and attack
only poll is no problem

Vivace92

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:53:54 AM

don't discriminate and don't attack if youre religion is diference another people
only poll is no problem
Although we believe our religion the most correct, but we must respect differences, and don't discriminate, it's better we help our fellow man if need.
Ronxawala

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:24:16 AM

only poll is no problem
Although we believe our religion the most correct, but we must respect differences, and don't discriminate, it's better we help our fellow man if need.

All right. You can not discriminate a person only for what he believes, for example, in fairy elves. Everyone can believe what he wants. The main thing is that this faith does not harm others and himself.
SamMurphy

Activity: 107

Bitcoin unionhead who's neglecting fiat :)

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:14:13 PM

I have read many articles about that question, and still am not sure which one is the right one or the best one. Scientists say that the best religion is Christianity, but even that I don't know if that's good either. And I don't really believe if there is  a good or bad religion because religion has to learn you how to learn to treat with the other people and this religion must want you to be a better person, to make you believe in yourself etc. If there is any religion can offer you all the good things in Earth then this is the best religion for me.
Challenger2015

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:22:44 PM

Good religions do not exist. Every religion sets itself the task to subjugate the will of people who believe in it. I think it's not right. Imagine if the doctor who treats you will offer you a deal. It returns health to you, and you become his slave. So does the religion while not even returning you to health. So I'm an atheist.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:51:35 PM

Good religions do not exist. Every religion sets itself the task to subjugate the will of people who believe in it. I think it's not right. Imagine if the doctor who treats you will offer you a deal. It returns health to you, and you become his slave. So does the religion while not even returning you to health. So I'm an atheist.

MattScott

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:03:51 PM

I like Buddhism. He teaches people to unite with nature and animals. For me, animals are better than humans. Animals are not capable of meanness and treachery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: