Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now!  (Read 174433 times)
rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:11:31 PM

Please,how I can marriage all my ad units under one BTC address?

Thanks for your question. I am not sure I understand your problem. Please send a message with your your bitcoin address and ad unit ids to contact@a-ads.com (or send me a PM).
I have several ads units each ad unit linked to different BTC address.

Put always the same BTC address and then all ad units are "married"

I think it doesn't work like that since we introduced user accounts (otherwise anybody would be able to add their ad units to your account).

If you want to have several ad units under the same account, then please sign in with your bitcoin address or user/password before you create them. If you already have them created - please contact me in PM or write an email to contact@a-ads.com in order to link them to your account.

I already have them created. what info do I need to send you via PM?

I need to know your account (login or bitcoin address), your ad unit ids, and to somehow make sure that you own them. I think it's better to communicate in private regarding this issue. Thanks!

arsenische,

I used to receive more than 100k satoshi per day from my pubished ads.

Since yesterday my balance stopped at 205 satoshi and it is not increasing anymore.

However my site is showing the ads normally.

Please, check it. My account user is rkandrades.

Thank you.

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 09:53:03 PM

I used to receive more than 100k satoshi per day from my pubished ads.

Since yesterday my balance stopped at 205 satoshi and it is not increasing anymore.

However my site is showing the ads normally.

Please, check it. My account user is rkandrades.

Thank you.

Thanks for your message.

Your balance is calculated as sum of your earnings (including deposits) minus expenses (including withdrawals).

I can see that you are earning, but at a lower pace (because big advertising campaigns run out of funds). If advertisers top up their balances then earnings should increase again. I've sent you details regarding your account in PM.

Attention to advertisers: cheap traffic right now!

christycalhoun

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 10:41:16 PM

I have a question. Do you currently have a system to detect click fraud for advertisers?

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 11:02:47 PM

I have a question. Do you currently have a system to detect click fraud for advertisers?

Thanks for your question.

We are not pay-per-click system, advertisers just set their daily budget and get a share of impressions. Their expenses don't depend on amount of clicks or impressions. See this blog post for details: http://blog.anonymousads.com/2014/08/why-am-i-not-paid-for-clicks-what-is.html

Fake clicks should not be a problem for advertisers, but fake traffic in general is damaging for legit publishers' earnings, that's why we take certain measures against the sources of the fake traffic.

We don't have javascript on our banners and don't know much about people who view them, but when some visitor clicks the ad, we can test whether s/he is a human or not with a simple captcha. Advertisers can force captchas if they want (at the cost of potentially reduced conversion), see http://blog.anonymousads.com/2015/08/new-feature-captcha-rate-for-advertisers.html for details.

UserVVIP

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 04:32:33 AM

I use this alot and make some good money.

Thanks alot Smiley
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 07:59:48 PM

I use this alot and make some good money.

Thanks alot Smiley

Thanks for kind words. Are you a publisher or an advertiser? What's your site? I'd like to hear some success story for the sake of marketing and increasing the potential of the network.

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 08:15:12 PM

hello,

I have put yesterday this ad unit on my site

http://a-ads.com/?partner=93333

But I do not see about it on my account...
Is something wrong?

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 08:28:34 PM

hello,

I have put yesterday this ad unit on my site

http://a-ads.com/?partner=93333

But I do not see about it on my account...
Is something wrong?

It was not linked to your account for some reason. Just linked it.

Btw, do you know that you can get pooled daily withdrawals from your ad units?

Just set "Withdraw to:" parameter to the value "User" in your ad units' settings.

Then your ad units' earnings will be accumulated on your user account and when its balance hits the threshold (that is customizable in your user settings), you will receive an automatic withdrawal to your bitcoin address (no more than 1 automatic withdrawal per 24 hours).

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:33:20 AM

Due to the low amount of advertisers CPM is very low currently. Publishers, use you referral links to invite advertisers and get 50% from fees we collect from them.

It is $~0.3 per 1000 of globally unique impressions, that correspond roughly to 45K non-unique impressions, or $0.02 per click. Advertisers, advertise!

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:38:38 AM

Due to the low amount of advertisers CPM is very low currently. Publishers, use you referral links to invite advertisers and get 50% from fees we collect from them.

It is $~0.3 per 1000 of globally unique impressions, that correspond roughly to 45K non-unique impressions, or $0.02 per click. Advertisers, advertise!

I find the interface a bit fiddly! It's not the easiest site to advertise on, I've always stopped just short of actually sending the coins over.

I think the interface needs an overhaul! Other networks like MellowAds are taking things over.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 04:45:12 AM

I find the interface a bit fiddly! It's not the easiest site to advertise on, I've always stopped just short of actually sending the coins over.

I think the interface needs an overhaul! Other networks like MellowAds are taking things over.

Thanks for your feedback! It is supposed to take less than a minute to create an advertising campaign: http://a-ads.com/campaigns/new

Cold you please highlight particular problem with it?

thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:15:49 AM

Thanks for your feedback! It is supposed to take less than a minute to create an advertising campaign: http://a-ads.com/campaigns/new

Cold you please highlight particular problem with it?

The system on Bee-Ads/Adbit for example allows you to upload banners and set your ref links, and all the details are saved. From what I remember each campaign you set on A-Ads needs to have the banners uploaded again every time you create a new ad.

Having a system that allows you to save uploaded ads and select them from a menu, similar to Adbit/Bee-Ads would be good! I may have missed this function, excuse me if I have.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 05:29:50 AM

The system on Bee-Ads/Adbit for example allows you to upload banners and set your ref links, and all the details are saved. From what I remember each campaign you set on A-Ads needs to have the banners uploaded again every time you create a new ad.

Having a system that allows you to save uploaded ads and select them from a menu, similar to Adbit/Bee-Ads would be good! I may have missed this function, excuse me if I have.

Well, that's true, you can't edit ads in a-ads. That's the legacy from our initial idea of read-only service, we should fix it. You can reuse the ads though. In campaign's settings you can find/select the ad.

Thanks for attracting my attention to this feature. Please let me know whether anything else should be improved.

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:31:48 PM

I've noticed that advertisers tend to deposit funds to advertising campaigns rather than to their user accounts (even if they have them).

Just curious why is it the case.

Isn't it more convenient to deposit bitcoins to user account and to let them be spent on campaigns by adjusting their daily budgets rather than to deposit funds to each of the campaigns separately?

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 10:35:11 PM

Perhaps they feel that it's easier to track if they deposit to each advertising campaign separately. Although I don't see why they wouldn't just use a spreadsheet for tracking it in that case, so there's really no reason to not take advantage of depositing into a user account.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 10:55:57 PM

Perhaps they feel that it's easier to track if they deposit to each advertising campaign separately. Although I don't see why they wouldn't just use a spreadsheet for tracking it in that case, so there's really no reason to not take advantage of depositing into a user account.

But they pay bitcoin fees that are quite noticeable especially when there is a need for many small deposits!

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 11:23:48 PM

Indeed.

Also, may I make an inquiry? Is there somewhere where I can find the most commonly used ad sizes by advertisers, in fact the use of all ad types by advertisers!

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 11:35:56 PM

Also, may I make an inquiry? Is there somewhere where I can find the most commonly used ad sizes by advertisers, in fact the use of all ad types by advertisers!

Thanks for your question. Most of active campaigns (>90%) have set " Show banner only: No " -- that means they will display ads on ad units of any size (if there is no matching banner, a text version of the ad will be served). The most popular banner size is 468x60.

There list of active advertising campaigns is public, you can just click them and see https://a-ads.com/campaigns/

winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 04:12:54 PM

Is a-add down?
My antivirus refuses the ads and i cannot connect on a-ads site I have just a link page.
is this only by me?

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:20:00 PM

We have a problem with our SSL certificate. Working to fix it. Sorry for inconvenience!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: