Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:17:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now!  (Read 174435 times)
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:46:36 AM

Thanks for your question.

Alright but then explain this:

So if I put no filter I get only 1000 clicks , but if I let the CPM that costs 600BTC then I get 2500 clicks.

So does this mean that there are campaigns that drain 600BTC / 1000 visitors?

It seems to me like an enormous bug, you should fix this fast.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:27:16 PM

Alright but then explain this:

So if I put no filter I get only 1000 clicks , but if I let the CPM that costs 600BTC then I get 2500 clicks.

So does this mean that there are campaigns that drain 600BTC / 1000 visitors?

It seems to me like an enormous bug, you should fix this fast.

We are not pay-per-click or pay-per-impression network. It is possible that ad unit sends customers to our advertisers without generating any unique (in terms of our network) impressions or clicks at all. If such an ad unit receives rewards from advertisers that use revenue sharing model then it will have infinite CPM and CPC.

Having said that, I admit that the estimates you show look suspicious. I will investigate it, thanks for reporting!

RealBitcoin

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:41:15 PM

We are not pay-per-click or pay-per-impression network. It is possible that ad unit sends customers to our advertisers without generating any unique (in terms of our network) impressions or clicks at all. If such an ad unit receives rewards from advertisers that use revenue sharing model then it will have infinite CPM and CPC.

Having said that, I admit that the estimates you show look suspicious. I will investigate it, thanks for reporting!

Yep, and it scales towards infinity, the higher max CPM is the higher the nr of clicks you get.

But the amount of increase is slowing down, so the nr of clicks grows logarithmically in parralel with the max CPM.

It looks like a bug to me, I think you should give more info about your algorithm because it's very hard for advertisers to determine how many clicks they will get.

I would want to host a big impression campaign, but i`m not sure if your service is the best place because it's very hard to estimate my success, and probably others feel the same way.

Fix and improve this issue , and you will get more customers Wink

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:31:26 PM

It looks like a bug to me, I think you should give more info about your algorithm because it's very hard for advertisers to determine how many clicks they will get.

Thanks for your feedback. This definitely needs to be fixed/improved.

We are not pay-per-click or pay-per-impression network, these are just the rough estimates. The underlying principle is simple:

1. Advertiser creates an advertising campaign, selects targeting criteria, sets daily budget, deposits funds.

2. Our algorithm spends advertiser's funds on ad units (that fit targeting criteria) with respect to their weights (calculated based on unique impressions and other metrics).

3. Advertiser gets a share of impressions from each ad unit with respect to amount of money spent on it. E. g. if your campaign is responsible for X% of ad unit's earnings then you will get X% of that ad unit's traffic (no matter how much you pay in terms of BTC and how many impressions that ad unit generates).

This explanation is simplified, in reality there are many parameters that make the algorithm too complicated to discuss it here.

However the service is transparent, you can get pretty realistic expectations if you watch the network-wide stats (http://a-ads.com/stats) and stats of other active campaigns (http://a-ads.com/campaigns/). You can also see the stats of each ad unit and the share each advertiser has on it, e. g. https://a-ads.com/ad_units/1/campaigns

I'd advice to start an advertising campaign with small daily budget and gradually increase it if it goes fine. Just make sure you don't set unreasonably high daily budget if your targeting is narrow.

If you can track the performance of your campaign and make server-side HTTP call to reward efficient traffic sources, you might be interested in this offer: http://blog.anonymousads.com/2015/04/receive-free-traffic-pay-after-you-get.html

vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:32:04 AM

I recently started testing a-ads as a publisher, I will report my earnings in a few days

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
cmdrAdam

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:26:32 AM

Is the counter in real-time? Or does it take some hours to update the stats?
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:23:24 AM

Is the counter in real-time? Or does it take some hours to update the stats?

The stats are not real-time, but it should take minutes (not hours) for them to get updated.

OmarAMonterrey

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:26:46 PM

Hello! I'm new in A-ads and I didn't know that I must fund the campaign, I have two and I want to funds from my balance (I deposited in my account). How can I transfer from my account to a campaign? thanks in advanced.
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:24:22 AM

Hello! I'm new in A-ads and I didn't know that I must fund the campaign, I have two and I want to funds from my balance (I deposited in my account). How can I transfer from my account to a campaign? thanks in advanced.

Hi,

Thanks for your question. Don't worry, your campaign will be funded from your account balance automatically as soon as our moderator activates your ad. Campaign must be topped up manually only if it is not linked to the funded user account. Sorry for the confusing interface.

FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 06:22:40 PM

Nice ad network earning from impressions is hot

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
RealBitcoin

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:30:14 PM

Thanks for your feedback. This definitely needs to be fixed/improved.

We are not pay-per-click or pay-per-impression network, these are just the rough estimates. The underlying principle is simple:

1. Advertiser creates an advertising campaign, selects targeting criteria, sets daily budget, deposits funds.

2. Our algorithm spends advertiser's funds on ad units (that fit targeting criteria) with respect to their weights (calculated based on unique impressions and other metrics).

3. Advertiser gets a share of impressions from each ad unit with respect to amount of money spent on it. E. g. if your campaign is responsible for X% of ad unit's earnings then you will get X% of that ad unit's traffic (no matter how much you pay in terms of BTC and how many impressions that ad unit generates).

This explanation is simplified, in reality there are many parameters that make the algorithm too complicated to discuss it here.

However the service is transparent, you can get pretty realistic expectations if you watch the network-wide stats (http://a-ads.com/stats) and stats of other active campaigns (http://a-ads.com/campaigns/). You can also see the stats of each ad unit and the share each advertiser has on it, e. g. https://a-ads.com/ad_units/1/campaigns

I'd advice to start an advertising campaign with small daily budget and gradually increase it if it goes fine. Just make sure you don't set unreasonably high daily budget if your targeting is narrow.

If you can track the performance of your campaign and make server-side HTTP call to reward efficient traffic sources, you might be interested in this offer: http://blog.anonymousads.com/2015/04/receive-free-traffic-pay-after-you-get.html

So did you looked into the issue so far? I would like to use it, but this issue keeps me hesitant.

I also think the captcha solution is not very elegant, i dont thing people will solve captchas just to watch an ad, it needs a more elegant solution to filter out clickbots

My solution instead the captcha would be:  Dont count tor exit nodes or other public VPN's as clicks  + tracking cookie + IP list of 24 hour visitors (and delete it after 48 hours to preserve some privacy of users).

It might hurt privacy, but there isnt any other way in accurate advertsing...

I hope i can give you good ideas to improve your service, a-ads is a really good concept Smiley

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:29:46 PM

So did you looked into the issue so far?

No, sorry. The estimates are just estimates, they may be wrong and confusing. The best way to use the service is to run an advertising campaign with a tiny daily budget for a few days and then gradually increase the daily budget if it works good.

I also think the captcha solution is not very elegant, i dont thing people will solve captchas just to watch an ad, it needs a more elegant solution to filter out clickbots

I agree it is not elegant, but it works. Captchas are optional.

If an ad unit generates human clicks daily then most of the time no captchas will be displayed on it.

If an ad unit doesn't generate clicks daily or the percentage of captcha passes is much lower than average, then captchas will always be displayed on it.

My solution instead the captcha would be: Dont count tor exit nodes or other public VPN's as clicks  + tracking cookie + IP list of 24 hour visitors (and delete it after 48 hours to preserve some privacy of users).

For the sake of user privacy, we hesitate to use the tracking cookies.

As for the black lists of IP addresses, they are hard to maintain. But we register only 1 unique click/impression per 1 IP address per 24 hours, it should limit the impact of TOR exit nodes, VPNs and botnets.

Hello! I am using a-asd as publisher already some time, but my Ad unit statistics still on zero! So, how can you understand, I don't get money Embarrassed. Another ads service counts clicks and impressions correct. I use CloudFlare (I have no choice with my host provider), can it cause to wrong counting?

Please, tell me what am I doing wrong? Thank you!

Hi, thanks for your message. Please let me know your ad unit id, I will have a look at it.

Temo58

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 07:23:29 PM

Please add Digital world > Advertising category to https://a-ads.com/ad_units/20313 and I know it will improve my earnings.Just 10 cents earning for 20K pageviews daily is absurdity.
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:30:56 PM

I have temporary removed all a-ads except one: Ad Unit #114437

Here are the stats for https://a-ads.com/ad_units/114437/stats -- a few hundred of impressions and just 2 of them are from unique IPs so far (see http://blog.anonymousads.com/2014/08/why-am-i-not-paid-for-clicks-what-is.html for details). It takes time for the ad unit to get categorized and start earning at the full pace. I've put it into categories, your earnings should increase.

Please add Digital world > Advertising category to https://a-ads.com/ad_units/20313 and I know it will improve my earnings.Just 10 cents earning for 20K pageviews daily is absurdity.

It looks like you are confusing something, see the stats: https://a-ads.com/ad_units/20313/stats

Perhaps you are talking about https://a-ads.com/ad_units/18162/stats (same site). The earnings are not 10 cents, but ~$1.8 / day, that might be not that bad for ~1.6K unique impressions with ~10 clicks daily that originate from these countries:

PS: sorry, we don't have Digital world > Advertising  category.

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:52:59 PM

Oops, sorry for the late reply.

1. I guess I have just 2 unique IPs because of CloudFlare I have to use. What do you think about it?
2. Can you see those IPs and tell me? I will check that those IPs is in CloudFlare IPs list or not.
3. I read the page you sent and I have a question. If my many real unique impressions and clicks seem for your system like 1-2 unique impressions and clicks, this cause to decrease of my earnings? "We count clicks because advertisers would like to know the expected CPM/CPC, moreover we may use them as one of the factors in our money distribution algorithm. So clicks do matter but not directly." So I can't use your ads service efficiently untill I find out in my problem, is this correct?

1, 2: Sorry, I don't see those IPs. I don't think CloudFlare is the reason. Probably your site's audience intersects with the audience of other sites.
3. The unique impressions are used to evaluate the relative size of your ad unit. Average network-wide unique/non-unique ratio is around 1/45. But the ratio of your ad unit is in [1/393..1/58] range. Most of your visitors probably saw a-ads banner before visiting your page (or you have just a few users that refresh the page several times during a day).

Also, because of my trouble new units don't get categorized. Most of my units are in "Unknown", but should be in "Bitcoin/Earning online". If you cant answer to my last questions, maybe you will put all of my units into categories by yourself? After you have put one of my units into categories this unit has working fine. Should I write in your PM or email about it?

Ad units are supposed to get categorized within 24 hours after they are embedded on the specified URL and generated unique traffic. If your ad unit doesn't generate unique traffic, it won't get into categories. If your ad unit does generate unique traffic and for some reason resides in the unknown category longer than 24 hours, then please let me know, I will check it. Perhaps you'd like to discuss the issues with your ad units via email (contact@a-ads.com).

Thanks for your questions!

s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 08:00:59 AM

anyone else has problems with views ? i have daily 1k unique views but my a-ads ads dont get any views or maybe 1 2 a day .. so income is very low from a-ads atm

my website is satoshiclaims.com and satoshiclaims.com/Lite did i place the banners wrong ?

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:04:34 PM

anyone else has problems with views ? i have daily 1k unique views but my a-ads ads dont get any views or maybe 1 2 a day .. so income is very low from a-ads atm

my website is satoshiclaims.com and satoshiclaims.com/Lite did i place the banners wrong ?

Thanks for your question. We count unique impressions only once per IP addresses per 24 hours in the scope of the whole advertising network. The average ratio of unique/non-unique impressions is ~ 1:50. Yours is ~ 1 : 100, that is not too bad (considering that it is a faucet that probably shares significant part of its audience with other sites that have a-ads banners on it). Your other ad unit usually loads after the first one, so most of its impressions are not counted as unique.

I think that the main problem of your ad unit is that for some reason it was in the "Unknown" category. I moved it to "Bitcoin" and "Earning online", your income should increase.

See http://blog.anonymousads.com/2014/08/why-am-i-not-paid-for-clicks-what-is.html for more info.

s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 02:11:42 PM

Thanks for your question. We count unique impressions only once per IP addresses per 24 hours in the scope of the whole advertising network. The average ratio of unique/non-unique impressions is ~ 1:50. Yours is ~ 1 : 100, that is not too bad (considering that it is a faucet that probably shares significant part of its audience with other sites that have a-ads banners on it). Your other ad unit usually loads after the first one, so most of its impressions are not counted as unique.

I think that the main problem of your ad unit is that for some reason it was in the "Unknown" category. I moved it to "Bitcoin" and "Earning online", your income should increase.

See http://blog.anonymousads.com/2014/08/why-am-i-not-paid-for-clicks-what-is.html for more info.
Hi thanks for the tip Wink im cleaning my faucet and will use anly a-ads as main banner advertising. i had bitcoinmasters and my income was very good with a-ads thats why i asked this question what was wrong i missed the income already cause i sold btcmasters Smiley thanks for the info!

voilatom

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:02:01 PM

@s@toshiClaims, the problem is here : "We count unique impressions only once per IP addresses per 24 hours in the scope of the whole advertising network." ...

A-Ads is a cool network, but when you are in the bitcoin business, you play against big websites like cryptocoiners (~100,131 impressions/day) and moonbit (~30,105/day) according to https://a-ads.com/catalog.
they catch most unique IP, there remains only crumbs Wink
s@toshiClaims

☜★ WinBits Trade ★☞

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 03:06:43 PM

@s@toshiClaims, the problem is here : "We count unique impressions only once per IP addresses per 24 hours in the scope of the whole advertising network." ...

A-Ads is a cool network, but when you are in the bitcoin business, you play against big websites like cryptocoiners (~100,131 impressions/day) and moonbit (~30,105/day) according to https://a-ads.com/catalog.
they catch most unique IP, there remains only crumbs Wink
Yes i know but the problem is i have like 1500 unique views on bitmedia/google/adaslo But on a-ads only 900 so far when website is online for a while.. i have cleaned some banners i hope this will work better tips are welcome here is my faucet www.satoshiclaims.com Smiley thanks in advance

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: