Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] a-ads.com: Bitcoin advertising network. Advertise now!  (Read 174443 times)
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:38:55 PM

Earnings Drops so quickly. like we are in the Roller coaster Cry

Earnings fluctuate. Are you talking about https://a-ads.com/stats or about stats of some particular ad unit?

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:42:21 AM

Anonymous Ads is a Bitcoin advertising network that doesn't collect any personal data about its users.

Our lightweight ads don't contain javascript or swf. We don't spy on our users and don't provide targeting based on browser history. We don't sell visitors and don't pay per click or per impression. We sell a share of traffic of our publishers to our advertisers.

Advertisers allocate their funds on advertising spaces (ad units) and get a share of impressions from them. They can track the sources of efficient traffic and reward them for sales to improve the targeting of their campaigns.

We are searching for advertisers that are willing to use our trivial Goal tracking API to pay for sales.

Such advertisers will get all the required support and attention from me. I am even willing to implement it on their side for free if they need it and plan to spend few btc on aa2 campaign with goal tracking.

Here is a simplified (i. e. without optional parameters) example of how API call looks like:
Code:
https://a-ads.com/api/v1/goals/create?unique_id=<order #>&partner=<id sent to you by AA>&amount=<n of satoshies>&password=<campaign's password>

When new goal is created, amount will be deducted from campaign's balance (if it is sufficient). That amount will be divided into smaller fractions and sent to ad unit during 30 days (that is default duration).

Thus ad units that bring sales to advertisers are likely to generate more traffic for those advertisers (and earn more too).

Advertisers can use web interface to create goals manually too, so they can play with it and see how it works.

We plan to develop many new features and to customize the design, of course. Feedback is appreciated (as usual).

AnonymousAds v.1 thread | AnonymousAds v.2 staging server | AnonymousAds v.2 | AA2 Frequently Asked Questions | AA2 Blog

How long dose this take to become active because my clients site has has more the 10k traffic since this was put in and nothing has come up.
Site is http://richardsguide.com

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:12:59 AM

How long dose this take to become active because my clients site has has more the 10k traffic since this was put in and nothing has come up.

It's active, you can check your stats here: https://a-ads.com/ad_units/39771/stats

SparkedDev

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:14:56 AM

It's active, you can check your stats here: https://a-ads.com/ad_units/39771/stats

So how do i get ads? Or dose someone have to purchase the slots?

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:04:06 AM

So how do i get ads? Or dose someone have to purchase the slots?

Thanks for your questions. If you generate unique traffic and your ad unit is embedded on your site, you get advertisers automatically (though they can purchase advertising slots if they want too).

It may take some time though before you start earning at full pace since our system needs to check that your site has ad unit code on it and to estimate amount of unique traffic your generate. Also our moderators need to assign categories for your ad units, it may take about a day.

You might also like to see this post: http://blog.anonymousads.com/2014/08/why-am-i-not-paid-for-clicks-what-is.html

antiycda

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 03:17:37 AM

maybe you should put your ads in bitcointalk forum

antiycda

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 10:33:59 AM

The gobal earning is only 0.04B/day

arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:41:44 AM

maybe you should put your ads in bitcointalk forum
Yes, we were thinking about it. Haven't made a decision to do it yet.

If you think it will boost the global earnings, you can advertise our affiliate link at bitcointalk and get 50% of fees collected from the attracted advertisers. All our publishers have affiliate links (see the bottom-right corner of your ad unit's page).

The gobal earning is only 0.04B/day

Actually it is 0.46B/day currently.

Thanks for your feedback!

btcotto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:40:33 AM

Hi there,

I could not get the search to answer this question and guess its in here somewhere... I just wonder what happens to the current balance when an AD unit is deleted from a-ads?

Is it moved to another AD unit or just lost?
SparkedDev

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:30:44 PM

There is something really flawed with this ad network.. I had over 100% of the traffic that visited my clients site 100% organic not botted traffic like 30k views and got 365 impressions... Yeah thats not broken at all, turned on google adsence and it got every bit of traffic that went into the site.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:56:10 PM

Hi there,

I could not get the search to answer this question and guess its in here somewhere... I just wonder what happens to the current balance when an AD unit is deleted from a-ads?

Thanks for your question. Balance of deleted ad units is not lost, but not accessible either. I think it is a good idea to move it to another ad unit, but this is not implemented. Usually there is just dust there. If not - please contact our support or me in private to restore your ad unit and withdraw your funds.

There is something really flawed with this ad network.. I had over 100% of the traffic that visited my clients site 100% organic not botted traffic like 30k views and got 365 impressions... Yeah thats not broken at all, turned on google adsence and it got every bit of traffic that went into the site.

Thanks for your feedback. What is your ad unit id?

SparkedDev

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:11:56 PM

Hi there,

Thanks for your question. Balance of deleted ad units is not lost, but not accessible either. I think it is a good idea to move it to another ad unit, but this is not implemented. Usually there is just dust there. If not - please contact our support or me in private to restore your ad unit and withdraw your funds.

#39771 and #39751

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:05:32 PM

#39771 and #39751

Since we don't have javascript in our ad code and don't spy on visitors, we can't reliably distinguish them. That is why we are not pay-per-click or pay-per-impression network and our default metric is different from the one used in AdSense.

By default we count unique impressions that come from globally unique IPs during a day. According to our global stats, ~1.7% of impressions is unique, our average CPM (based on the unique impressions) is ~0.001 btc. Ad units that attract advertisers may earn much more.

On the stats page of your ad unit you can see non-unique impressions too. E. g. your ad unit #39771 generated ~23K non-unique impressions and your ad unit #39751 generated ~2.4K non-unique impressions. Thus you generated ~25K of impressions in total, 471 of them (~1.8%) are unique, a bit better than average.

But your CPM is several times lower than average. Probably that's due to 2 reasons:
1) your ad units are in the "unknown" category (since they are not present at the specified URLs, they were not categorized by our moderators)
2) you disallow shady ads (that is good for your reputation but bad for earnings since some of our paying advertisers are tagged as "shady").

Please note that all ad units automatically participate in our affiliate program and can earn much more if they accidentally attract advertisers to our service. For example, our own ad unit currently earns most of its money this way (see the red line "Goals" in earnings of https://a-ads.com/ad_units/1/stats).

See also: http://blog.anonymousads.com/2014/08/why-am-i-not-paid-for-clicks-what-is.html

btcotto

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:35:32 PM

Hi and thank you for your reply!

I am a normal IT person which means I have short attention span:-) I did not check the FAQ before throwing in AD units. So basically, I got some AD spots on my site that just take space since they seems to be taking moeny from the first fetched ad:-) Which means that I have 2 ad spaces that is just free ADs. But they still collect some satoshi and it looks that they will be paid out in the next 48 hours. I just delete them from the a-ads system when they hit the limit.

I deleted one, I had a total of 4 AD spaces on the same siate, before my question here, just for checking if it showed up somewhere, but its small amounts, and forgot the number, so lets just call that one a donation.

I noticed that payouts from adbit is coming in from a-ads so guess it is the same supplier? coinUrl too? I guess I should stay with one a-ads AD spot , and focus to adbit and coinUrl on the other Ad spots, for best results?

BR/Michael

Hi there,

#39771 and #39751
btcotto

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:46:38 PM

I notice that at least 3 of the advertisers in my a-ads slot can be found in the badbitcoin blacklist. And today I had to go out with a member announcement bcs 2xbitco.in placed an ad on my site from adbit.co.

a-ads.com have some ad verification system, but those things are not checked? adbit.co do not have that verification system, but in general, you dont think it is a bit like shooting yourself in the feet considering the bad outcome from it for all involved except for the fraud sites? anonymity for the parts involved is fine, but why approve known fraud sites?

BR/john
btcotto

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:56:23 PM

or let me put it like this, considering the incredible small value of ad money that I can be counted for:-)

If you have big, trustful investors pushing cash into the system, would those businesses like to be associated with illegal, fraudish, activity, which they are supporting, as a 3-rd party by investing money into the system?
arsenische (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:37:43 PM

Thanks for your messages, sorry for late reply.

I deleted one, I had a total of 4 AD spaces on the same siate, before my question here, just for checking if it showed up somewhere, but its small amounts, and forgot the number, so lets just call that one a donation.

Thanks! We plan to enable users to see and recover all their deleted objects.

I noticed that payouts from adbit is coming in from a-ads so guess it is the same supplier? coinUrl too? I guess I should stay with one a-ads AD spot , and focus to adbit and coinUrl on the other Ad spots, for best results?

Payouts form adbit coming from a-ads? Interesting. We are not affiliated with adbit or coinUrl, but it doesn't mean they can't use our services. I don't know whether they do it or not.

I notice that at least 3 of the advertisers in my a-ads slot can be found in the badbitcoin blacklist. And today I had to go out with a member announcement bcs 2xbitco.in placed an ad on my site from adbit.co.

a-ads.com have some ad verification system, but those things are not checked? adbit.co do not have that verification system, but in general, you dont think it is a bit like shooting yourself in the feet considering the bad outcome from it for all involved except for the fraud sites? anonymity for the parts involved is fine, but why approve known fraud sites?

or let me put it like this, considering the incredible small value of ad money that I can be counted for:-)

If you have big, trustful investors pushing cash into the system, would those businesses like to be associated with illegal, fraudish, activity, which they are supporting, as a 3-rd party by investing money into the system?

Thanks for your question. We totally agree with you and do check ads, but sometimes it is not trivial and we don't yet have an automated solution to check whether the site is in the black list (it may appear there after we activate the ad). We will automate it.

Advertising scam is risky with us. According to our TOS, we may ban the ad and seize the funds and sometimes we do it.

However there are many advertisers that look suspicious or even blacklisted, but there is not enough evidence that they are fraudulent. It is hard to decide whether they should be allowed to advertise or not (especially when our publishers' traffic is so much undervalued), so we use "shady" flag to distinguish such ads and they are served only to publishers that are OK with that.

If your ad unit doesn't allow shady ads but does display suspicious sites, or if you notice confirmed scam advertisers, please let us know what are they and we will fix it.

So, summarizing this post, we have the following things in our todo:

- allow users to undelete their objects
- automate checking ads against the blacklist
- allow publishers to ban ads they dislike
- "report this ad" feature

(our todo is much larger, or course)

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:14:45 PM

very intresting website, ill test it soon on my websites
btcotto

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:22:51 PM

yes, dont get me wrong. I really like the concept of both a-ads and adbit. Just a call for attention so the good advertisers dont leave and it all crash!

Thanks for the in-depth explanation and keep up the good work!
killerstorm
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:08:42 PM

Looks like the site is broken now: it was unable to load stylesheets and stuff.

Chromia: a better dapp platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: