Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it time to sell?  (Read 28600 times)
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:26:09 PM

No its not time to sell because the halving is coming this year and it will most likely be very good compared with other events also.
The bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger everyday so that is also a reason why you should not do this.

Bitcoin is growing and it will reach to new level in future and if you sell now then you will regret in future, so its better to hold at a moment and sell when price is higher.
I know that everyone wants to sell their coin as fast as possible but it would be better for you if you are waiting a longer time so you can spend later more money on it.
And that will be also nice because the value will be maybe also more worth and that can be perfect.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:15:15 PM

It's not yet time to sell. BTC's price is going up slowly. You guys should hold on to your coins harder. Probably go buy more bitcoin is the best thing you can do right now. Fill in your stash. If I've got enough money, I'd buy more BTC but unfortunately I don't have enough money just yet. Cheesy

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:17:03 PM

This is not the best time to sell our bitcoins because im sure that the price will continues increase day by day until block halivng.. if you sell your bitcoin right now you can get extra profit. or double profit.. so better to hold it tight.. and make more profit one it hits 800 usd ..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:24:13 PM

This is not the best time to sell our bitcoins because im sure that the price will continues increase day by day until block halivng.. if you sell your bitcoin right now you can get extra profit. or double profit.. so better to hold it tight.. and make more profit one it hits 800 usd ..

That is the right thing to do and I think $800 is the best price to sell your coins, as  if we keep on waiting that it will reach to $1k and that day might not come very soon.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 06:47:54 AM

That is the right thing to do and I think $800 is the best price to sell your coins, as  if we keep on waiting that it will reach to $1k and that day might not come very soon.

That's right, but when the price hits $800, most users will try selling their bitcoin. While there is a huge volume of bitcoin for sale. Everyone won't get the desired profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
airezx20

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:02:38 AM

That's right, but when the price hits $800, most users will try selling their bitcoin. While there is a huge volume of bitcoin for sale. Everyone won't get the desired profit.
Watch the price every time so that if it hits $800 you first to sell it so that you are not late to see the price .. more holders are waiting for this price and i think if the price hit 800 they sell all their bitcoins.. but if you are owner of a business related in bitcoin i think you cant sell it because its hard to buy bitcoins again because its higher price.. so better to hold it and use it to your business to make more profit with your bitcoins..
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:16:55 PM

No its not time to sell because the halving is coming this year and it will most likely be very good compared with other events also.
The bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger everyday so that is also a reason why you should not do this.
Yes, we agree with you it is the halving time and the halving time is the time of buying bitcoin and to hold them in our wallets for long time and not to sell, after noticing a profit of us we have to sell.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:42:08 PM

Bitcoin is growing and it will reach to new level in future and if you sell now then you will regret in future, so its better to hold at a moment and sell when price is higher.
After seeing a big increase in the price I am thinking that at this halving the price of bitcoin will reach to a new value and a record will be established at this halving, just like in the last halving of 2013 the biggest level was about $1200, this time it will be more than that.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:24:58 PM

After a few days steady rise the bitcoin price has dropped. I believe this to be the sell time for at least a small portion of the bitcoin just to increase the circulation which is more needed for the price increase. Now due to holding by most users the circulation has got reduced which is the reason for todays fall in price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bazelak

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 05:50:16 PM

The price dropped to below $440 a few hours ago. I think it is good time to accumulate before the price rise.

▃▄▅▆▇ STOX -  ETH based Prediction Market ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ Token Sale   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:04:13 PM

No its not time to sell because the price is gonna rise because of the halving that is coming this year so it would be better to just hold your bitcoins for a little longer, there is just such a good chance the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount and if you sold them now you would because of that make less more profit.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:05:09 PM

It's time to buy more and more. Buy Bitcoin with all your money then buy LTC and WAVES from some of it. You'll thank me later.
I'm waiting with 3 digits Bitcoin in my wallet, 3 digits LTC and 6 digits WAVES.
I think at this time we have to invest our money in bitcoin only as the price increase and profit from it is much faster than the price rise of any other currency, after the benefit of halving we have to redirect to others then.
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:53:34 PM

It's time to buy more and more. Buy Bitcoin with all your money then buy LTC and WAVES from some of it. You'll thank me later.
I'm waiting with 3 digits Bitcoin in my wallet, 3 digits LTC and 6 digits WAVES.
I think at this time we have to invest our money in bitcoin only as the price increase and profit from it is much faster than the price rise of any other currency, after the benefit of halving we have to redirect to others then.

I think this is not the right time to sell, in fact I think this is a buy time, as price is good at a moment which is affordable too, buy now and sell at the time of halving.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:59:03 PM

Sell when you need money. Its not important when, if you are not a trader and you wish to help bitcoin grow keep it, spend it, use it..
Well that is my way. And I`m not a trader with bitcoins, just with some much more cheaper alt coins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:32:14 AM

No I would not recommend you to sell any bitcoins because there is a chance the blocksize(halving) will let us make profit with this in our mind, I think its not worth it to sell any bitcoins.
The halving will let us make profit so do not sell it right now people.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:31:27 AM

No I would not recommend you to sell any bitcoins because there is a chance the blocksize(halving) will let us make profit with this in our mind, I think its not worth it to sell any bitcoins.
The halving will let us make profit so do not sell it right now people.
Yeah right I too don't suggest to sell now as price is not so high, I think the effect of halving will be good so wait patiently for few more months you can get better rewards and earn more amounts.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 04:37:35 AM

pretty bad time to sell,

the price isn't especially high right now, and it's getting a bit volatile again, which might mean it can go up real high really soon.

of course it can go down as well, but bitcoin rarely stays down for long anyway.

unless you really need money soon, don't sell
Bazelak

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 05:46:00 AM

pretty bad time to sell,

the price isn't especially high right now, and it's getting a bit volatile again, which might mean it can go up real high really soon.

of course it can go down as well, but bitcoin rarely stays down for long anyway.

unless you really need money soon, don't sell

The price is still being consolidated. The rise to teh $470 is just a test of the market. It seems many are willing to sell at that price.

▃▄▅▆▇ STOX -  ETH based Prediction Market ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ Token Sale   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:42:03 AM

Sell when you need money. Its not important when, if you are not a trader and you wish to help bitcoin grow keep it, spend it, use it..
Well that is my way. And I`m not a trader with bitcoins, just with some much more cheaper alt coins.

Well that's not wise at all. Imagine if bitcoin's price today is 1000$ and you just let it past because you said you only sell when you need money and then the other week, you needed money and the price went back to 440$ (just an example to exaggerate this situation). So you sold them for 440$. Basically, you just lost 560$ from that. You have to do a very little effort in trading BTC>Dollars back and fourth. It's just common sense if the price is high then go sell it, so atleast you had some profit.

I just want to point out that if you're a wise bitcoin user, you'll do some little trading. Just look at the charts if the price is high, it won't stay really long at that price. You have to do some effort and click that 'sell' button in your wallet. Roll Eyes

Just saying though, it's not that hard to check the chart every now and then.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 07:34:03 AM

It is not that right moment to sell it now around this time because the value is no that high now as you can see and you can maybe make more profit with it and that would be nice for you.
You have to know that you can also earn more money with Bitcoin if you are waiting a longer time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: