Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 [472] 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:36:39 PM

Hey everyone still remember me?

I've been out for a while, saving up money, dealing with some personal issues, but now am kinda sorta back.

Picked up an extra job to make ends meet as well as investing into networking out and researching some of our future goals.

so i am not really back yet but i am still involved just no longer officially.

Cryptocoderz has been working on fine tuning the current source, as well as behind the scenes marketing and strategy. in particular the lead developer has been making leaps and bounds but feels that it is best to keep it all hush hush. that way when everything is done can get a bit for fresh air before tackling more.

So do not worry everything is progressing smoothly, we are still the #1 Nova LTC market and for good reason. the community is amazing with proper developers pushing everything along.

I am sorry for such a vague update but trust me, you all will be happy with the progress demonstrated by our wonderful dev's

once again i am not sure when i will be able to post again even now i am at work. am pretty behind on bills.

however that aside i have been accepted into Exosphere Academy Block-chain development Summer stream which will cost me near 5k. it is a 2 month long course in Florianopolis, Brazil where i will have the opportunity to network, build connection, and plan the best step forward. if i manage to afford it i will provide daily updates while there while i study with top experts the best way to progress our wonderful block-chain and with the communities help i hope to see leaps and bounds in the near future.
nice seeing you back CC its seems that a long quite months from you its been quite a long time and esp still in a good progress, thanks for letting us know that you and Crypto still doing some things behind, hope you find more knowledge to make more progress regarding to esp advertisement and more good plans for the future success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 05:50:08 PM

nice seeing you back CC its seems that a long quite months from you its been quite a long time and esp still in a good progress, thanks for letting us know that you and Crypto still doing some things behind, hope you find more knowledge to make more progress regarding to esp advertisement and more good plans for the future success.
Yea i still checked in on the progress and community just never posted cause didn't have much to say outside of personal drama but everything seems to be settling down once-more so figure i might as well get back in the game

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:52:59 PM

Yea i still checked in on the progress and community just never posted cause didn't have much to say outside of personal drama but everything seems to be settling down once-more so figure i might as well get back in the game

Good to see you back!
I too am still on this coin and I hold a lot (and staking pretty nice).
Can't wait to see the new wallet in action!

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 05:59:43 PM

Hey everyone still remember me?

I've been out for a while, saving up money, dealing with some personal issues, but now am kinda sorta back.

Picked up an extra job to make ends meet as well as investing into networking out and researching some of our future goals.

so i am not really back yet but i am still involved just no longer officially.

Cryptocoderz has been working on fine tuning the current source, as well as behind the scenes marketing and strategy. in particular the lead developer has been making leaps and bounds but feels that it is best to keep it all hush hush. that way when everything is done can get a bit for fresh air before tackling more.

So do not worry everything is progressing smoothly, we are still the #1 Nova LTC market and for good reason. the community is amazing with proper developers pushing everything along.

I am sorry for such a vague update but trust me, you all will be happy with the progress demonstrated by our wonderful dev's

once again i am not sure when i will be able to post again even now i am at work. am pretty behind on bills.

however that aside i have been accepted into Exosphere Academy Block-chain development Summer stream which will cost me near 5k. it is a 2 month long course in Florianopolis, Brazil where i will have the opportunity to network, build connection, and plan the best step forward. if i manage to afford it i will provide daily updates while there while i study with top experts the best way to progress our wonderful block-chain and with the communities help i hope to see leaps and bounds in the near future.

o nice, happy to see you back man, ya life happens, we get busy sometimes ;p  
i personally havent been able to get involved in ESP much lately either, i had tried to sponsor a Nvidia GPU miner, but just got ignored with "were working on it" 6+months ago, so given that theres STILL not one, it kinda told me how much dedication was here (from Cryptocoderz) :/
given thats this coin is AMD only for mining now, ya i dont own shit cards so i dont have any AMD :/ (i perfer to USE my cards ;p)
hope to see Nvidia Mining some day! Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 06:26:59 PM

o nice, happy to see you back man, ya life happens, we get busy sometimes ;p  
i personally havent been able to get involved in ESP much lately either, i had tried to sponsor a Nvidia GPU miner, but just got ignored with "were working on it" 6+months ago, so given that theres STILL not one, it kinda told me how much dedication was here (from Cryptocoderz) :/
given thats this coin is AMD only for mining now, ya i dont own shit cards so i dont have any AMD :/ (i perfer to USE my cards ;p)
hope to see Nvidia Mining some day! Smiley

Yea i feel you, honestly i dont mine, i just trade and even that i barely do. its been interesting watching the market for ESP, its stable and predictable and yet it changes in a way that allows many to make or lose money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Take the red pill

Activity: 416

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:23:38 PM

People great things are coming to ESPERS... just mine, buy and POS....
If CageCoin can rise from 0 to 1 sat (30000% in one week) without any technical value than ESPERS with all future technological wonders can rise 3000000%

dellzxd

Activity: 555

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:18:48 AM

this date, means, we will have a new wallet only in the end of this year ?
matje123

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:04:06 AM

I recently bought some extra so I now own +50 million.
Just waiting on the news from cryptocoderz.
Alezha

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:20:24 PM

Help me my wallet dont maining
Purse gives you a lot of coins but they are not confirmed
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:31:37 PM

Help me my wallet dont maining
Purse gives you a lot of coins but they are not confirmed

Have you got enough confirmations on your mined blocks? If you hover the corresponding transaction, you will see how many confirmations are left.

pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:33:35 PM

I see a new commit on github: should I compile and test, or wait?

Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 10:42:23 PM

Just an hour ago.

I will test it tomorrow in the office.

Kiss
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 11:13:33 PM

Just an hour ago.

Kiss

It is an official commit, there is a softfork on block 61500 to correct a lot of things in the backend.

There are already compiled wallets uploaded. Just about to toggle windows full clients to prompt for an update.
Furthermore in an effort to tailor to everyone, there is also now going to be a standalone download option available as well for those of you who do not wish to run the launcher system on windows.

This/next week will see the release of more updates including the promised masternode system, built in mining (already finished just simply wasn't implemented in this release), first patch 6 had to be implemented.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 01:14:51 AM

Just an hour ago.

Kiss

It is an official commit, there is a softfork on block 61500 to correct a lot of things in the backend.

There are already compiled wallets uploaded. Just about to toggle windows full clients to prompt for an update.
Furthermore in an effort to tailor to everyone, there is also now going to be a standalone download option available as well for those of you who do not wish to run the launcher system on windows.

This/next week will see the release of more updates including the promised masternode system, built in mining (already finished just simply wasn't implemented in this release), first patch 6 had to be implemented.

Espers v0.8.5.0 Patch 6 released!
Run over to the ANN's OP (first post of this thread) and download the launcher (it will update you to the latest client)
For Mac users please stand by while we upload a mac client, for Linux users -> GitHub is updated, please rebuild!
Alternatively, you can download the standalone client for Windows as well (Advanced users)

Note: Current Windows users with the Espers Launcher will be prompted to upgrade

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 04:04:46 AM

Tried Patch 6. Can't get it to work. Uh, but don't mind me. Maybe someone else here tries it and it works. If so, I'll have to try again or something.

gawlea

Merit: 579

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:43:56 AM

Tried Patch 6. Can't get it to work. Uh, but don't mind me. Maybe someone else here tries it and it works. If so, I'll have to try again or something.

Here is working. I've downloaded the stand alone client and just run it and it worked.
DonYo

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:35:30 AM

Updated and working fine  Smiley

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Take the red pill

Activity: 416

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:45:03 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 07:59:54 AM by Take the red pill

Updated and working fine  Smiley

Confirming that update is working... Waiting for Masternodes

By the way: We will move to satoshi trade for ESPERS very soon; so to speed up this, remove all sell orders under 200 litoshi
pallas
Legendary

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:24:50 AM

Updated the daemon and running fine so far :-)

gawlea

Merit: 579

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 08:27:39 AM

Updated and working fine  Smiley

Confirming that update is working... Waiting for Masternodes

By the way: We will move to satoshi trade for ESPERS very soon; so to speed up this, remove all sell orders under 200 litoshi

Nice! espers deserv this! Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 [472] 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: