Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:08:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:54:18 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 07:43:55 AM by Lutzow

NBA Finals Betting
URL: http://growcoins.org/games/playoffs/gswcle/index.html

Bet = 0.005 BTC

Basically, you choose the team who will win then choose how long will the series last.

Bettor who will choose the right team and number of games wins. In case of multiple bettors choosing the same combination then they'll split up the prize.

All the funds - 1% (maintenance fee) will go to the bettor(s) who chose the right combination.

Current Pot: 0.02 BTC

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:58:58 PM

Nice idea as a beginning, but why would people play with you rather than against the house (directbet.eu or nitrogensports) which are famously well known for paying in time and hassle free betting there, so the idea is nice but I am afraid you will not find many people to play this way.

Edit: I see now you are distributing all the pot to the winners, which is very nice but still don't know if you will find lots of players here.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 01:59:10 PM

The amount of ads on the site... There were 3 malicious popup ads that appeared when I visited, you might wanna check your host or ad network

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:07:41 PM

Nice idea as a beginning, but why would people play with you rather than against the house (directbet.eu or nitrogensports) which are famously well known for paying in time and hassle free betting there, so the idea is nice but I am afraid you will not find many people to play this way.

Edit: I see now you are distributing all the pot to the winners, which is very nice but still don't know if you will find lots of players here.

Creating a gambling site using odds based will make it no different than the usual ones so I created a different one. Not expecting much players though.

Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 02:09:20 PM

Creating a gambling site using odds based will make it no different than the usual ones so I created a different one. Not expecting much players though.

Trust me, with the current design on the site, you will not get any players until you clean up the clutter , you would be better off changing your ad network.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:05:10 PM

When is the deadline for placing bets. I would like to try this one OP. I really love that NBA Playoffs, I am glad you made this kind of contest with just a little amount for betting. Sounds fun to me. Hope many will join ..
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:16:37 PM

Trust me, with the current design on the site, you will not get any players until you clean up the clutter , you would be better off changing your ad network.
Will do remove the pop ups. Thanks

When is the deadline for placing bets. I would like to try this one OP. I really love that NBA Playoffs, I am glad you made this kind of contest with just a little amount for betting. Sounds fun to me. Hope many will join ..

It will be until before the first game of the series. Check the page for schedules

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 03:59:03 PM

It will be until before the first game of the series. Check the page for schedules
okay nice start for this betting site boss lutzow and the idea was great so what ever happen it will be the bettor will win and all the bets will be segregated to all the winners who bet on that team will be supporting you on this sir. nice sharing.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:36:25 PM

okay nice start for this betting site boss lutzow and the idea was great so what ever happen it will be the bettor will win and all the bets will be segregated to all the winners who bet on that team will be supporting you on this sir. nice sharing.

Thanks. Don't have profit though on my part for now unlike the typical betting sites since all the wallet contents are equally distributed to the winners.

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:39:58 AM

I hope that by equally distributed you mean that it will be a weighted distribution so the people that bet more will win more.

Parimutuel betting for sports seems like something new, but I'm not sure if it will work, especially for the first rounds. It's used in racing and other sports where there are multiple participants, but it would be hard to do with only 2 participants. The odds are as if the Grizzlies have a 1% chance of beating the spurs. How many people will take that bet? If no one takes that bet why would you bet on the spurs when there is no reward?

Maybe you should take bets to win the title and close betting before the first round starts. Maybe a new round after each round of the playoffs.

either way good luck and don't rob everyone.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:25:01 PM

I hope that by equally distributed you mean that it will be a weighted distribution so the people that bet more will win more.

Parimutuel betting for sports seems like something new, but I'm not sure if it will work, especially for the first rounds. It's used in racing and other sports where there are multiple participants, but it would be hard to do with only 2 participants. The odds are as if the Grizzlies have a 1% chance of beating the spurs. How many people will take that bet? If no one takes that bet why would you bet on the spurs when there is no reward?

Maybe you should take bets to win the title and close betting before the first round starts. Maybe a new round after each round of the playoffs.

either way good luck and don't rob everyone.

Yes, I understand that. I expect more people will join in the future rounds and I'll definitely continue this in the future rounds until the NBA Finals.

Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:14:21 PM

The problem with this is that very few people bet, if any at all. I remember there is a site with a similar idea, and most of the bets are in the low side, if not completely empty
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:24:44 PM

The problem with this is that very few people bet, if any at all. I remember there is a site with a similar idea, and most of the bets are in the low side, if not completely empty

Yes that would be the problem especially in the early series of the playoffs. I hope though that more people will join during the conference finals and the NBA finals.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 03:53:14 AM

Yes that would be the problem especially in the early series of the playoffs. I hope though that more people will join during the conference finals and the NBA finals.

I sure about that, conference finals is the most exciting part of this playoffs. Maybe their will at least 60-40 percent actions from different side. Me, if that will happen I will bet on the 40% action to bag a higher amount of my bet.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:51:32 AM

I sure about that, conference finals is the most exciting part of this playoffs. Maybe their will at least 60-40 percent actions from different side. Me, if that will happen I will bet on the 40% action to bag a higher amount of my bet.

Noticed that most of the games so far are very lopsided. There could probably be some close series next round. Probably GSW vs LAC and SAS vs OKC. Those 2 series will be good.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:02:11 AM

I'll be in the second round sir might be more intense because of each qualifying team in the second round would be more stronger I would like to see Spurs and Warriors fighting for the conference title I'm looking positively that this site will be more participant in that game good luck sir.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:14:25 AM

I'll be in the second round sir might be more intense because of each qualifying team in the second round would be more stronger I would like to see Spurs and Warriors fighting for the conference title I'm looking positively that this site will be more participant in that game good luck sir.

I will go with you sir. I missed the 1st round which is I think I blessing in disguise because I plan to bet on raptors. They are in danger now down 1 in the series.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:46:30 AM

I will go with you sir. I missed the 1st round which is I think I blessing in disguise because I plan to bet on raptors. They are in danger now down 1 in the series.

Yep me too, I thought Raptors and Atlanta will win but look what happened, Atlanta almost lost and Toronto did even though it's a 2nd seed vs 7th seed.
The site will be until the NBA Finals. I might include another bet in the conference finals where you could choose whether it'll be the series will end in 4,5,6 or 7 games which I think could add a little more spice but it is still up in the air, just a thought.

ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:29:12 AM

The warriors are going to destroy the Houston Rockets just like last season. The warriors had a pretty bad regular season and I think that they are not ready for the play offs and for them to face the warriors already is not good.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:40:02 AM

The warriors are going to destroy the Houston Rockets just like last season. The warriors had a pretty bad regular season and I think that they are not ready for the play offs and for them to face the warriors already is not good.
as we can see houston doesn't have enough strength to match with warriors only san antonio can, no wonder in west finals will see both team to compete that's the perfect timing to bet with this site. kindly support OP for this and many more games will be added to his site. good luck to all of us.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: