Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:59:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18341 times)
pushyourluck

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:52:32 AM

https://www.lunarbets.eu/events/73415

what do you think guys?  place your bets BTCBTCBTCBTC

The world's best bitcoin sports betting site! | https://www.lunarbets.eu/?r=karl
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:54:29 AM

The warriors are going to destroy the Houston Rockets just like last season. The warriors had a pretty bad regular season and I think that they are not ready for the play offs and for them to face the warriors already is not good.
as we can see houston doesn't have enough strength to match with warriors only san antonio can, no wonder in west finals will see both team to compete that's the perfect timing to bet with this site. kindly support OP for this and many more games will be added to his site. good luck to all of us.
You might want to consider mentioning the OKC Thunder. They played really great right now, if your their previous game with Dallas Maverick you might say they have a chance to win in the west. Forget about that SAS and GSW, they are too public, I want OKC to surprise their non believers.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:34:01 AM

The warriors are going to destroy the Houston Rockets just like last season. The warriors had a pretty bad regular season and I think that they are not ready for the play offs and for them to face the warriors already is not good.
as we can see houston doesn't have enough strength to match with warriors only san antonio can, no wonder in west finals will see both team to compete that's the perfect timing to bet with this site. kindly support OP for this and many more games will be added to his site. good luck to all of us.

I think OKC can also win some games against GSW. Remember that incredible shot by Curry in overtime game just to win that game? Durant was fouled out, Curry lucky shot and Iguodala hitting 2 free throws to tie the game in regulation. For me, OKC, SAS and LAC can somehow beat GSW a game or 2. Unfortunately for LAC, they might face the GSW next round. Then SAS vs OKC should be interesting as well.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:39:16 AM

You might want to consider mentioning the OKC Thunder. They played really great right now, if your their previous game with Dallas Maverick you might say they have a chance to win in the west. Forget about that SAS and GSW, they are too public, I want OKC to surprise their non believers.

yes mate you are correct with this OKC also have that skills and surprisingly they can also match up with those two big names in the west actually okc is the third team if I'm not mistaken will see about that mate, but to be honest with you I'm a big Fan of San Antonio as a team and Curry as an individual good luck mate.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Dekker3D

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:35:32 PM

yes mate you are correct with this OKC also have that skills and surprisingly they can also match up with those two big names in the west actually okc is the third team if I'm not mistaken will see about that mate, but to be honest with you I'm a big Fan of San Antonio as a team and Curry as an individual good luck mate.

Well, I'd bet on OKC and you can bet on SAS in the next round since we all know both of them can handle their opponents easily. Hope injury won't mess up with the matchups.

Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:25:30 AM

Mavs won by just a point. All along I thought OKC can dominate this series, guess they underestimated the mavs.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:37:18 AM

Mavs won by just a point. All along I thought OKC can dominate this series, guess they underestimated the mavs.
this is a big surprise to every nba fans all a long okc dominate the game but mavs just been so much luck it will be another big success for a un rated team competing with a big dominant opponents good job mav.

BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:54:59 AM

I think OKC can also win some games against GSW. Remember that incredible shot by Curry in overtime game just to win that game? Durant was fouled out, Curry lucky shot and Iguodala hitting 2 free throws to tie the game in regulation. For me, OKC, SAS and LAC can somehow beat GSW a game or 2. Unfortunately for LAC, they might face the GSW next round. Then SAS vs OKC should be interesting as well.
Yeah OKC can win some games against the Warriors but have to be at there best in order to do so. But I believe that the Warriors are going to win it all their regular was just to impressive, they have to close it out.
Dekker3D

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:56:07 AM

this is a big surprise to every nba fans all a long okc dominate the game but mavs just been so much luck it will be another big success for a un rated team competing with a big dominant opponents good job mav.

I don't think the mavs will be able to sustain that 'luck'. I still see OKC winning this one and go against the Spurs in the second round. I'll place my bet on the site for OKC next round provided no injury will happen to Westbrook or Durant.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:14:42 AM

I don't think the mavs will be able to sustain that 'luck'. I still see OKC winning this one and go against the Spurs in the second round. I'll place my bet on the site for OKC next round provided no injury will happen to Westbrook or Durant.

Memphis took a beating and it seems as expected. The loss of Gasol and Conley proved to be too much for the Grizzlies.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:19:20 AM

Memphis took a beating and it seems as expected. The loss of Gasol and Conley proved to be too much for the Grizzlies.
yes indeed gasol and conley is the heart of this team w/out them the rotation will affected additional points and hassle can't be see to memphis right now, and aftel they are battling with one of the best play off title team.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 07:22:07 AM

yes indeed gasol and conley is the heart of this team w/out them the rotation will affected additional points and hassle can't be see to memphis right now, and aftel they are battling with one of the best play off title team.

The series just simply made SAS veterans well-rested. They don't need their starters that much since they only have to worry about Randolph.

NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:12:30 AM

If I was betting on the NBA Playoffs I would pick the Warriors without a doubt. They are at the moment the best team in basketball and they have the best player at the moment. So betting wise it would not be smart to bet against them because they are just the team to win it all. 
Dekker3D

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:50:05 AM

If I was betting on the NBA Playoffs I would pick the Warriors without a doubt. They are at the moment the best team in basketball and they have the best player at the moment. So betting wise it would not be smart to bet against them because they are just the team to win it all. 

Apparently, there will still be some who will place their bet against them especially the fans of Spurs or Cavs. Steph Curry seems to be having 'minor' injury as well. We don't know if that injury will linger or will it heal just in time for the next round.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:31:40 AM

Apparently, there will still be some who will place their bet against them especially the fans of Spurs or Cavs. Steph Curry seems to be having 'minor' injury as well. We don't know if that injury will linger or will it heal just in time for the next round.

What a win by the Houston Rockets. It seems this won't be a one-sided series after all if Curry is out.

Dekker3D

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:48:18 AM

Clippers could be a major disappointment if they lose again to the Portland the next game. Portland is clearly the underdog even without Chris Paul but still they managed to take the series lead from Clippers and on the road even.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:55:14 AM

Clippers could be a major disappointment if they lose again to the Portland the next game. Portland is clearly the underdog even without Chris Paul but still they managed to take the series lead from Clippers and on the road even.
clippers is dead already with lilard dominating the scoring board I know they can't match the eagerness of the blazers I don't see any chances for them to win the game again, it will be the blazer to go in the next round.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:58:18 AM

I like the spurs

with all the hoopla for the warriors and their great season we
forget about how veteran and awesome the spurs are and curry
may still be out.

finishedgrey

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:00:38 AM

clippers is dead already with lilard dominating the scoring board I know they can't match the eagerness of the blazers I don't see any chances for them to win the game again, it will be the blazer to go in the next round.

In the last, great focus and effort from POR in the 2nd half (especially the 4th). It's still a road playoff game and POR has not had much success. They got it going and are starting to bury this LAC team.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:19:39 AM

In the last, great focus and effort from POR in the 2nd half (especially the 4th). It's still a road playoff game and POR has not had much success. They got it going and are starting to bury this LAC team.

Yup saw how Lillard dominated the game in the 2nd half as he scored 16 points in the final period. The offense of LAC is screwed due to the loss of Chris Paul

The Spurs vs OKC page is already up. Who's taking the Spurs?

SAS vs OKC betting page - 0.005 btc
http://growcoins.org/games/playoffs/sasokc/index.html

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: