Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:47:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18333 times)
finishedgrey

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:29:57 AM

Clippers could be a major disappointment if they lose again to the Portland the next game. Portland is clearly the underdog even without Chris Paul but still they managed to take the series lead from Clippers and on the road even.
clippers is dead already with lilard dominating the scoring board I know they can't match the eagerness of the blazers I don't see any chances for them to win the game again, it will be the blazer to go in the next round.

In the last, great focus and effort from POR in the 2nd half (especially the 4th). It's still a road playoff game and POR has not had much success. They got it going and are starting to bury this LAC team.

Yup saw how Lillard dominated the game in the 2nd half as he scored 16 points in the final period. The offense of LAC is screwed due to the loss of Chris Paul

The Spurs vs OKC page is already up. Who's taking the Spurs?

SAS vs OKC betting page - 0.005 btc
http://growcoins.org/games/playoffs/sasokc/index.html

I'm passing for the first game and second game, without seeing any games yet and with SA struggles on offense it's hard to say. Most games will probably be tight and competitive but I expect the Spurs to come out on top.
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:37:46 AM

Clippers could be a major disappointment if they lose again to the Portland the next game. Portland is clearly the underdog even without Chris Paul but still they managed to take the series lead from Clippers and on the road even.
clippers is dead already with lilard dominating the scoring board I know they can't match the eagerness of the blazers I don't see any chances for them to win the game again, it will be the blazer to go in the next round.

In the last, great focus and effort from POR in the 2nd half (especially the 4th). It's still a road playoff game and POR has not had much success. They got it going and are starting to bury this LAC team.

Yup saw how Lillard dominated the game in the 2nd half as he scored 16 points in the final period. The offense of LAC is screwed due to the loss of Chris Paul

I'm passing for the first game and second game, without seeing any games yet and with SA struggles on offense it's hard to say. Most games will probably be tight and competitive but I expect the Spurs to come out on top.

I'm afraid but betting stops upon the start of the series. This is so everyone is in equal footing.

finishedgrey

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:56:56 AM

I'm afraid but betting stops upon the start of the series. This is so everyone is in equal footing.

Spurs are traditionally one of the best playoff road teams, tough to see OKC winning both games 3 and 4. If they can steal one of the first two it won't matter and it's going to game 7. For the first game I'll go with the home court advantage.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:00:35 AM

Spurs are traditionally one of the best playoff road teams, tough to see OKC winning both games 3 and 4. If they can steal one of the first two it won't matter and it's going to game 7. For the first game I'll go with the home court advantage.

I placed my bet though on OKC for 0.005 BTC Smiley

finishedgrey

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:06:16 AM

SPURS VS OKC!

Game 1 – Sat 4/30 @ San Antonio
Game 2 – Mon 5/2 @ San Antonio
Game 3 – Fri 5/6 @ Oklahoma
Game 4 – Sun 5/8 @ Oklahoma

Game 5 * Tue 5/10 @ San Antonio
Game 6 * Thu 5/12 @ Oklahoma
Game 7 * Sun 5/15 @ San Antonio
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:09:52 AM

SPURS VS OKC!

Game 1 – Sat 4/30 @ San Antonio
Game 2 – Mon 5/2 @ San Antonio
Game 3 – Fri 5/6 @ Oklahoma
Game 4 – Sun 5/8 @ Oklahoma

Game 5 * Tue 5/10 @ San Antonio
Game 6 * Thu 5/12 @ Oklahoma
Game 7 * Sun 5/15 @ San Antonio

Yup it will be exciting. Just waiting for someone to bet on Spurs Smiley

Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:21:46 PM

There are already 2 bets in OKC. Who will bet on Spurs?

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:04:44 AM

Could you update the status of bets in this thread so we could calculate our winnings on our chosen team. I would love to bet on san antonio spurs but if the majority will go there then I can only bag a small amount. Just my suggestion...
Dekker3D

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:17:18 AM

I'd bet on Cavs, anyone willing to bet on the Hawks?

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:19:10 AM

Could you update the status of bets in this thread so we could calculate our winnings on our chosen team. I would love to bet on san antonio spurs but if the majority will go there then I can only bag a small amount. Just my suggestion...

Updated, no one is placing their bets on Spurs yet. There's 2 on OKC. Someone attempted to choose Spurs but he wasn't able to pay the bet and didn't put in any on his BTC address.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:42:58 AM

Updated, no one is placing their bets on Spurs yet. There's 2 on OKC. Someone attempted to choose Spurs but he wasn't able to pay the bet and didn't put in any on his BTC address.
I have not personally visit in your site yet but knowing this I would try it the soonest, if possible could you put an update on your site about the status of betting on each side. I think that would excite the bettors more and you can gather a lot of bettors sooner.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:53:51 AM

I have not personally visit in your site yet but knowing this I would try it the soonest, if possible could you put an update on your site about the status of betting on each side. I think that would excite the bettors more and you can gather a lot of bettors sooner.

The confirmed bets is listed in the lower part of the page so everyone can see how many bets are there including TXIDs.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:34:40 AM

The confirmed bets is listed in the lower part of the page so everyone can see how many bets are there including TXIDs.
Thank you for updating, hope many would join so it would be more interesting to participate in your site. I love to watch the san antonio spurs vs oklahoma thunder games and hoping that It will go seven games to feel the extreme thrill it may bring.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 04:47:02 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 05:26:52 AM by Lutzow

Thank you for updating, hope many would join so it would be more interesting to participate in your site. I love to watch the san antonio spurs vs oklahoma thunder games and hoping that It will go seven games to feel the extreme thrill it may bring.

Let's see if the Clippers can extend the series giving us 3 game 7s Smiley

EDIT: And... the Clippers lost. Their playoff run ended in a short manner due to the loss of Blake and CP3.

JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:19:23 AM

EDIT: And... the Clippers lost. Their playoff run ended in a short manner due to the loss of Blake and CP3.

Ya i hoped before the 1st round that clippers could at least get through 2nd round. cp3, griffin, bosh, curry. Who else got injured during the play-offs. Now most prediction was shattered and new predictions are surfacing.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:47:39 AM

Ya i hoped before the 1st round that clippers could at least get through 2nd round. cp3, griffin, bosh, curry. Who else got injured during the play-offs. Now most prediction was shattered and new predictions are surfacing.

Cavs were unfortunate last year due to the injury of Kevin Love after a hard play.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:56:24 AM

Cavs were unfortunate last year due to the injury of Kevin Love after a hard play.
Great value for the cavaliers at the sportsbook. Cavaliers are at 4.3 to win championship. I am planning of taking it today while the game for hawks vs cavaliers has not started yet. There is a high chances that they will win the eastern championship then I would love to hedge my bet if they will face the spurs in the finals. By doing that it is a guaranteed profit.

What do you think about my idea?
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:27:27 PM

Great value for the cavaliers at the sportsbook. Cavaliers are at 4.3 to win championship. I am planning of taking it today while the game for hawks vs cavaliers has not started yet. There is a high chances that they will win the eastern championship then I would love to hedge my bet if they will face the spurs in the finals. By doing that it is a guaranteed profit.

What do you think about my idea?

I do hope the Cavs win, the city has been deprived of championship rings for ages for all their major sports. If Curry totally heals, the Cavs will going to have some problem.

Dekker3D

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:31:59 PM

Anyone betting on the Spurs? Game 1 is in a few hours time. It says the betting page will be closed upon the start of game 1.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 05:03:28 PM

Anyone betting on the Spurs? Game 1 is in a few hours time. It says the betting page will be closed upon the start of game 1.
why no one is betting for spurs? I have problem with yobit I really wants to participate here but my coins was stuck with trading and yobit wallet is suck both my adz and gbt coins is stuck now. I will be betting for spurs if my coins got out from yobit I hope i can make it in time.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: