Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:56:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18336 times)
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:33:40 AM

it will be a close game again both SA and OKC will play their best wanting to make advantage to this series, okc will play at home and the crowd will be their greatest strength, while san antonio will play again with their top guns lehanard and aldridge I think even if the game will be played at okc, san antonio can manage to win back, it is closer game earlier so might see more good fight in this series. good luck San Antonio see you in the next round guys.
Game 3 will be for San antonio spurs, I still believe that they are tougher than the OKC, you can get a good odds in playing game 3 because the lose in game 2 will affect the thinking of the public. For me, I would go to the batlle tested team. Spurs all the way.

And its just luck that the refs didnt call an offensive on manu ginubili. It was a close battle okc's style is not yet enough for the spurs.

And warriors is gaining the lead with 2 games. At least portland should win 2 games at their own home court.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:53:03 AM

It was an exciting game for both. Lowry's wild 3 at the half-court sent the game in overtime and the crowd went crazy but unfortunately, the Heat still prevailed in the extra period. On the other hand, the Warriors made a huge comeback. I though during the first 3 quarters that they're going to lose but apparently not.

Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:54:40 AM

it will be a close game again both SA and OKC will play their best wanting to make advantage to this series, okc will play at home and the crowd will be their greatest strength, while san antonio will play again with their top guns lehanard and aldridge I think even if the game will be played at okc, san antonio can manage to win back, it is closer game earlier so might see more good fight in this series. good luck San Antonio see you in the next round guys.
Game 3 will be for San antonio spurs, I still believe that they are tougher than the OKC, you can get a good odds in playing game 3 because the lose in game 2 will affect the thinking of the public. For me, I would go to the batlle tested team. Spurs all the way.

And its just luck that the refs didnt call an offensive on manu ginubili. It was a close battle okc's style is not yet enough for the spurs.

And warriors is gaining the lead with 2 games. At least portland should win 2 games at their own home court.

Portland wasted their opportunity to win a game over at Golden State. The led for most of the game but had a late collapse.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 11:55:52 AM

Portland wasted their opportunity to win a game over at Golden State. The led for most of the game but had a late collapse.
Warriors is really hard to bet at home, its their system that are already good, they can win games even without curry, I am afraid this blazers team will be sweep in this series if curry will be back playing.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:41:52 PM

Yeah I predict that the Golden State Warriors are going to sweep the Portland Trail Blazers without really any problem at all. They are even winning without Curry, if he comes back it should be scary and the other teams need to be prepared.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:12:19 PM

Yeah I predict that the Golden State Warriors are going to sweep the Portland Trail Blazers without really any problem at all. They are even winning without Curry, if he comes back it should be scary and the other teams need to be prepared.

But you have to remember, Portland beat them in the regular season with Curry in the lineup so it's not impossible for Portland to at least win a game or 2.

Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 02:15:34 PM

But you have to remember, Portland beat them in the regular season with Curry in the lineup so it's not impossible for Portland to at least win a game or 2.
Regular season and playoffs are way different, this playoffs is all about adjustment in every game and teams are given the same rest on the games schedule, if we go back to playoffs the back to back games would really have a bad effect of the team due to fatigue. Now, on this playoff, I still believe that they will not risk curry in game 3 because they have already won 2 games and they want to make sure that if curry will come back he will be at 100 percent.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 03:26:51 PM

I am predicting that the Warriors will face the Cavs again in the NBA Finals. The eastern conference is not looking like much and the Warriors are just to good.
The Warriors are going to win it all.
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:30:52 AM

I am predicting that the Warriors will face the Cavs again in the NBA Finals. The eastern conference is not looking like much and the Warriors are just to good.
You might be right but my prediction is the san antonio spurs will advance in the NBA finals, if the spurs can survive against the OKC team in their series, the warriors will be having a hard time to defeat the old and veteran spurs. X Factor, the coach GREG POP.
finishedgrey

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:37:11 AM

It's possible but the west is a much harder conference to come out of, there was virtually no team that was really a match for the Cavs this year and unlikely to have one next year, you can basically pencil Lebron back in the finals unless he gets hurt.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:19:28 AM

It's possible but the west is a much harder conference to come out of, there was virtually no team that was really a match for the Cavs this year and unlikely to have one next year, you can basically pencil Lebron back in the finals unless he gets hurt.

And the Atlanta Hawks just got trashed with 25 3ptm. The cavs hit more threes than twos in this game.

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 06:48:11 AM

You might be right but my prediction is the san antonio spurs will advance in the NBA finals, if the spurs can survive against the OKC team in their series, the warriors will be having a hard time to defeat the old and veteran spurs. X Factor, the coach GREG POP.

spurs gotta get by okc first  Grin I think they will but after all OKC did
steal a game in san antonio

still like spurs in 5-6 though lol

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:32:56 AM

spurs gotta get by okc first  Grin I think they will but after all OKC did
steal a game in san antonio

still like spurs in 5-6 though lol

Or if OKC again performs well, they could actually beat the Spurs in Game 7.

JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 07:33:29 AM

And the Atlanta Hawks just got trashed with 25 3ptm. The cavs hit more threes than twos in this game.

I think they now hold the record for most 3's in a game. And i tought atlanta will make a good comeback on this game.

I think its sad to see a 4-0 series for atlanta. I mean they are a good team. Cleveland was just on their pace during that game.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:07:42 AM

I think they now hold the record for most 3's in a game. And i tought atlanta will make a good comeback on this game.

I think its sad to see a 4-0 series for atlanta. I mean they are a good team. Cleveland was just on their pace during that game.
I am afraid I will saw some home cooking in game 3 (Hawks vs Cavaliers) because if you see the line, Cleveland is only -3 favorites against the hawks after a blow out win today, I expect the public would pound early and the line will slightly more to 0.50 to 1 point nearing game time. Don't fall for the trap, bet wisely, just a friendly reminder brotha Grin

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:50:26 AM

They were better last year. They lost Carroll who can play well on both sides of the court. Korver is no longer the same, he's having less opportunities in 3s nowadays probably due to lack of offensive weapons. I'm seeing Carroll more of like Draymond Green in Warriors.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 09:27:59 AM

They were better last year. They lost Carroll who can play well on both sides of the court. Korver is no longer the same, he's having less opportunities in 3s nowadays probably due to lack of offensive weapons. I'm seeing Carroll more of like Draymond Green in Warriors.
That's absolutely what happened to this hawks team, they have a good system but their player are not that talented enough compared to the cavs team but still I believe they will get at least 1 win in this series and I am hoping that it will be game 3 as put a small amount of bet on it as MONEYLINE.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:10:33 AM

That's absolutely what happened to this hawks team, they have a good system but their player are not that talented enough compared to the cavs team but still I believe they will get at least 1 win in this series and I am hoping that it will be game 3 as put a small amount of bet on it as MONEYLINE.

They might be able to adjust but they're problem now is defense. It seems they're focusing too much on Lebron but which team wouldn't. They need to have someone who can defend Lebron without the need for help defense since Lebron is known for spreading the ball.

Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 10:15:12 AM

They might be able to adjust but they're problem now is defense. It seems they're focusing too much on Lebron but which team wouldn't. They need to have someone who can defend Lebron without the need for help defense since Lebron is known for spreading the ball.

Saw the highlights of the game and the ball moved to well for the cavs and the hawks are always 1 step slower in rotating their defenders.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 03:08:59 PM

Another OT game for the Toronto - Miami series. Lowry and DeRozan are having such low FG % this playoffs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: