Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:31:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18333 times)
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:22:28 AM

I predict that tomorrow's game between the MIAMI HEAT and TORONTO RAPTORS will not go to OT again. Otherwise, it will be history?

I can see MIAMI HEAT win by double digit and the scoring will be low. I am rooting with Heat -5.5 and under 187 plus a parlay of two bets. Wish me luck. BOL.
Lutzow (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:42:51 PM

It's crazy but another overtime is still possible as long as DeRozan and Lowry are not hitting their shots well.

iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:58:32 PM

It's crazy but another overtime is still possible as long as DeRozan and Lowry are not hitting their shots well.
Two big injuries on both sides. JB for Toronto and Whiteside for Miami.
But Toronto still pulled out the win. Next game don't know what it will be with the big man out now.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:04:43 AM

I lost my bet with miami I don't know what happen to this keeps their home dissapointed from time to time, I taught it will be a free win for us playing from their home court and aiming for the game lead I'm so surprise seeing them losing the game, hope I can comeback with GSW. Good luck guys.

Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 12:19:51 AM

I lost my bet with miami I don't know what happen to this keeps their home dissapointed from time to time, I taught it will be a free win for us playing from their home court and aiming for the game lead I'm so surprise seeing them losing the game, hope I can comeback with GSW. Good luck guys.
Well, that's gambling. Even me lost my huge bets on Miami ML and ruined my parlays. Maybe we are just wrong betting Miami in game 3 and the public is all over Miami. I think game 4 will be a good spot for Miami to win. And by the way, I doubt on your warriors today, Blazers will come back strong after a disappointed lost in game 2.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:11:03 AM

think this heat series goes 7

I like heat in game 4 but not sure about money line in a
parlay or laying the points.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:55:30 AM

If you look at the lineup of both teams on paper, you'd notice that Heat will have consistency issues in offense since they don't have other scorers who can provide big numbers unlike Toronto who has DeRozan and Lowry as a 1-2 punch.

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:00:27 AM

If you look at the lineup of both teams on paper, you'd notice that Heat will have consistency issues in offense since they don't have other scorers who can provide big numbers unlike Toronto who has DeRozan and Lowry as a 1-2 punch.
when bosh can play? wade and whitehouse needs someone that they can rely when bad shots are comings, I still think that miami will win this round, miami have the heart of a champion, good luck guys.

Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:22:09 AM

when bosh can play? wade and whitehouse needs someone that they can rely when bad shots are comings, I still think that miami will win this round, miami have the heart of a champion, good luck guys.

Bosh is already out of the playoffs as announced so I guess it will be up to Wade now to bring back his old self.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:24:50 AM

Bosh is already out of the playoffs as announced so I guess it will be up to Wade now to bring back his old self.
Yes indeed if wade will be determine to win this he can still prove that the are still in good shape, wade can be dominant here but missing a lot in the finals minutes hope he can bounce back since they are playing at home.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:16:50 AM

Yes indeed if wade will be determine to win this he can still prove that the are still in good shape, wade can be dominant here but missing a lot in the finals minutes hope he can bounce back since they are playing at home.

The problem with Wade is that he's lacks consistent outside shooting that premier guards have nowadays. And that's make him easier to defend because you don't need to closeout too much. Coaches are instructing their players to give space to Wade to prevent him from driving.

Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:39:21 AM

The problem with Wade is that he's lacks consistent outside shooting that premier guards have nowadays. And that's make him easier to defend because you don't need to closeout too much. Coaches are instructing their players to give space to Wade to prevent him from driving.
Everyone has its off game, expect Wade to be more aggressive in the coming game 4, he will lead his team to even this series. We just have to trust the more veterans team in a longer series like this. This series will be going longer and if that happens miami has the advantage.
Dekker3D

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 08:45:51 AM

Everyone has its off game, expect Wade to be more aggressive in the coming game 4, he will lead his team to even this series. We just have to trust the more veterans team in a longer series like this. This series will be going longer and if that happens miami has the advantage.

I actually hope that the series will get to game 7 as it brings a lot of good plays and exciting games for us fans.

Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:12:35 AM

Cavs are simply overmatch against the Hawks. They hit more than 60 threes already after 3 games and hit at least 20 3pointers in the last 2 games, that's just crazy.

finishedgrey

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:17:06 AM

Cavs are simply overmatch against the Hawks. They hit more than 60 threes already after 3 games and hit at least 20 3pointers in the last 2 games, that's just crazy.

I think there will be a change of the play for Hawk or maybe Hawk will be dominated again in the next game. 
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:30:24 AM

I think there will be a change of the play for Hawk or maybe Hawk will be dominated again in the next game. 
I do agree with you, at least they have to win one game at their home before they go fishing.LOL, hard to accept being a hawks fan but that is reality. Maybe next season they will improve if they can acquire talented players.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
finishedgrey

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:01:17 AM

I do agree with you, at least they have to win one game at their home before they go fishing.LOL, hard to accept being a hawks fan but that is reality. Maybe next season they will improve if they can acquire talented players.

I'll try to gamble my 0.01BTC for Hawk, hoping so for a greater return, this will be a do or die game.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:56:14 AM

I'll try to gamble my 0.01BTC for Hawk, hoping so for a greater return, this will be a do or die game.
That's a good bet, you belong to the sharp and hope we can win tomorrow. The game is too early for the Philippine time so I cannot watch it and just watch the reply I think. But I still believe that Atlanta will win, they will avoid another sweep.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 02:47:04 PM

That's a good bet, you belong to the sharp and hope we can win tomorrow. The game is too early for the Philippine time so I cannot watch it and just watch the reply I think. But I still believe that Atlanta will win, they will avoid another sweep.

But I believe Cavs swept them last year that's why they have the highest losing streak against the single team in the playoffs which is against Cavs.

Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:42:54 AM

But I believe Cavs swept them last year that's why they have the highest losing streak against the single team in the playoffs which is against Cavs.
Shocks, I lost my bet of hawks moneyline, I should have taken the plus points but I got greedy with the high return. Anyway, a lost is a lost, see you next round cavs as I am seeing another sweep again for the cavs regardless of whom they will face.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: