Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18330 times)
Klippers

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:21:02 AM

Who do you think that is going to win the Nba Finals of this year. This is the second time in a row that the GSW and the Cavs are facing each other in the Nba finals. I think that the GSW are going to win it again this year.

CAVS offense is much better and they won't choke away games like OKC. GSW still predicated on jacking 3s so if they are off CAVS have great chance. CAVS vs GSW this is going to be an interested match up, both teams conditioned and hungry for the Championship.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:36:39 AM

Who do you think that is going to win the Nba Finals of this year. This is the second time in a row that the GSW and the Cavs are facing each other in the Nba finals. I think that the GSW are going to win it again this year.

CAVS offense is much better and they won't choke away games like OKC. GSW still predicated on jacking 3s so if they are off CAVS have great chance. CAVS vs GSW this is going to be an interested match up, both teams conditioned and hungry for the Championship.
after gsw survived the game against okc I think cavs will be more eager to win back, it will be the battle of the best players of the league the king vs the splash brothers. interesting series to come guys placed your bet.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:39:40 AM

a very interesting match if GSW and the Cavs could happen, then it would be a very interesting match. Both teams had an excellent game. However, for the winners in the NBA Finals I think the cavs will get a chance to be a winner, because the piracy is still based on GSW 3s
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:01:55 AM

a very interesting match if GSW and the Cavs could happen, then it would be a very interesting match. Both teams had an excellent game. However, for the winners in the NBA Finals I think the cavs will get a chance to be a winner, because the piracy is still based on GSW 3s
cavs have an edge because they already got some rest and home court advantage with the big three of cavs which show healthy game now big chances to win this but in the other hand gsw got the intensity since winning back from 3-1 that's the fighting spirits. can wait to see the finals.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:24:14 PM

cavs have an edge because they already got some rest and home court advantage with the big three of cavs which show healthy game now big chances to win this but in the other hand gsw got the intensity since winning back from 3-1 that's the fighting spirits. can wait to see the finals.
Their edge only as I can see is when they play game 1, although this game is played at the home of warriors but they are more rested team so I think they will win in game 1. The rest of the games would be warriors IMO. Although cleveland cavaliers are healthy but if they cannot defend the splash brothers they still lose the series.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
newcripto

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:43:12 PM

Golden State Warriors succeeded to move into final.It was real match where both teams played their best.Oklahoma City Thunder remained unlucky otherwise it was not weak.Now Golden State Warriors has to face real challenge which is Cleveland Cavaliers.The real test of capabilities and experience will be seen in fight for Championship.
fantoos

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:46:37 PM

Cleveland Cavaliers seems more confident and stronger the way they reached in final.Golden State Warriors reached in last stage of the event by luck.I think we will see Cavaliers as champion for NBA 2016.I have some doubts about Golden State Warriors to win as they were not very good throughout the event.

iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:48:26 PM

I think Cavs need to win this one cause their city has not won a championship since the 60's and that is for all their sports teams.
They deserve it I think.

Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:18:33 PM

I think Cavs need to win this one cause their city has not won a championship since the 60's and that is for all their sports teams.
They deserve it I think.
With the help of the organization(refs) they will, they even barely can't beat the raptors poor shooting so how can they beat the warriors. Lebron for me is good but he is overrated, kobe is better than lebron as lebron has no good decision making in crunch time of the game. So i choose the clutch team which is the warriors.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:40:23 PM

I am betting on the Warriors again, I thought that OKC was going to beat them after the were leading with 3-1 no the series. But now you see that the GSW is on top again.
I pick them to win this years NBA Finals again.
Lutzow (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:50:33 PM

Those who are betting on the GSW, you can do so here in the OP page: http://growcoins.org/games/playoffs/gswcle/index.html

Not only do you choose the winning team but you also get to choose at which game will the series end.

Current Pot: 0.01 BTC
Bet = 0.005 BTC

Arcteryx

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:53:48 PM

I believe this will be the deciding factor in this series: The home court advantage always in the finals.
It is the big game so you know they will go all out to win this one. And the first win is usually a decisive showing of who will win it all in the end.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:10:58 AM

I believe this will be the deciding factor in this series: The home court advantage always in the finals.
It is the big game so you know they will go all out to win this one. And the first win is usually a decisive showing of who will win it all in the end.
So if that's the case then we should bet on the cavaliers moneyline in 1st game. This is going to be exciting as lebron and company would want to avenge their losses and prove to world that he should be respected. The whole attention is on curry already and lebron's fame has been decreasing.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:26:59 AM

So if that's the case then we should bet on the cavaliers moneyline in 1st game. This is going to be exciting as lebron and company would want to avenge their losses and prove to world that he should be respected. The whole attention is on curry already and lebron's fame has been decreasing.
good analysis mate it is too personal between this two superstars if lebron wants to regain or to be back on the top he needed to beat curry who 's taking the trend now, as curry in the eyes of many fans was the best little God given golden hands right now, he already gained most attention than lebron. cavs needs to show up and wins this very important winning edge. Go Cavs.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 06:42:29 AM

good analysis mate it is too personal between this two superstars if lebron wants to regain or to be back on the top he needed to beat curry who 's taking the trend now, as curry in the eyes of many fans was the best little God given golden hands right now, he already gained most attention than lebron. cavs needs to show up and wins this very important winning edge. Go Cavs.

Plus Curry just became back-to-back MVP, Lebron needs to prove it to himself that he's still the MVP but that depends on his mentality. Remember what Jordan did to Malone and Utah when Malone won MVP award that season, Jordan felt it was suppose to be his so he proved it.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:28:09 AM

Plus Curry just became back-to-back MVP, Lebron needs to prove it to himself that he's still the MVP but that depends on his mentality. Remember what Jordan did to Malone and Utah when Malone won MVP award that season, Jordan felt it was suppose to be his so he proved it.
Curry winning as unanimous MVP is a big insult to lebron james, I remember in last year NBA finals when told the reporter that he is the best player in the world and jordan react on his statement.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:39:30 AM

Curry winning as unanimous MVP is a big insult to lebron james, I remember in last year NBA finals when told the reporter that he is the best player in the world and jordan react on his statement.

Lebron is no longer logging the same statistics that the NBA world used to see from him but that's because he's now being surrounded by a  good supporting cast.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 07:56:17 AM

The Golden State Warriors are going to win back to back titles this year. I thought they were going to lose it to OKC but I was wrong. The Warriors are looking good again and the Cavs should watch out.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:08:38 AM

The Golden State Warriors are going to win back to back titles this year. I thought they were going to lose it to OKC but I was wrong. The Warriors are looking good again and the Cavs should watch out.

Cavs are stronger now though unlike last year when Love and Irving were out so one thing is for sure, it's a 50-50 chance to win a championship so the odds should be close to equal.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:34:15 AM

Cavs are stronger now though unlike last year when Love and Irving were out so one thing is for sure, it's a 50-50 chance to win a championship so the odds should be close to equal.
So if that is your assessment on the match up, then the cavaliers have a greater value here, seeing the line 2.70 for the cavaliers to win in the series is a gift from Vegas that we should take as early as now.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: