Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:42:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simple NBA Finals Betting  (Read 18341 times)
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:15:13 AM

The people have put there money on the Cavs sure made allot of money back because the Golden Sate Warriors where clearly the favorite to win this series.
The GSW were jusrt one game away from winning a back to back title.

Well, their historic season included the first team in the Finals to lose after leading 3-1 in the series and having the most number of wins total season+playoff (73 + 15) to never win a title.
Yeah the team who has set a new record for the most wins in a season has also set that record as well. I did not think that it was possible but the Cavs have pulled it of.
I actually believe that if Green was not suspended for game 5 that the GWS would have won the series ion 5 because they had the momentum at that point.

Yes, I also sometimes wonder if game 6 was a home game, could GSW have won? In game 6, there were a lot of calls against Golden State, which might not have happened at home. Too bad, I was supporting Golden State and predicted them to win in game 7, as it was a home game. They definitely came close, however I was a bit disappointed in Curry's performance in game 7.

Anyways, it was an interesting series, especially with that intense last quarter in game 7.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:50:31 AM

The people have put there money on the Cavs sure made allot of money back because the Golden Sate Warriors where clearly the favorite to win this series.

Well, their historic season included the first team in the Finals to lose after leading 3-1 in the series and having the most number of wins total season+playoff (73 + 15) to never win a title.
Yeah the team who has set a new record for the most wins in a season has also set that record as well. I did not think that it was possible but the Cavs have pulled it of.
I actually believe that if Green was not suspended for game 5 that the GWS would have won the series ion 5 because they had the momentum at that point.

Yes, I also sometimes wonder if game 6 was a home game, could GSW have won? In game 6, there were a lot of calls against Golden State, which might not have happened at home. Too bad, I was supporting Golden State and predicted them to win in game 7, as it was a home game. They definitely came close, however I was a bit disappointed in Curry's performance in game 7.

Anyways, it was an interesting series, especially with that intense last quarter in game 7.
Curry cannot perform under pressure with a good defense and we witnessed that game 7 was a physical game and the refs are not calling to many fouls so the cavaliers take advantage on the game and take the win.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:47:45 AM

And even the last 2 minutes. The game was tied still at that point makes the atmosphere like a pressure cooker.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:11:56 AM

curry got exhausted with the defense of schumpert he can't escape easily and he's so tired i think that the advantage of lebron and irving their stamina gives them the price. hitting the big shot in the final minute. good job.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:30:30 AM

curry got exhausted with the defense of schumpert he can't escape easily and he's so tired i think that the advantage of lebron and irving their stamina gives them the price. hitting the big shot in the final minute. good job.
It was irving who made a good shot at the end that give the cavaliers the comfortable lead. Maybe they are just destined to win in game 7 to give birth of the real kind lebron james in cleveland. Fans are happy now and cleveland will be the next year's favorites to win the championship.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 10:00:55 AM

It's a team effort from the total statistics going out to Lebron's way to the non-statistical once like playing solid defense, giving out a good screen etc.

Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:17:37 AM

still sick thinking how warriors could possible choke so hard....

Man green was the only one to step up. Curry and klay both looked like they
were tired after the long season going for the record and then playing such
hard playoff opponents

cavs had a very easy road.

Dekker3D

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:05:01 PM

hard playoff opponents

You learn a lot in losing as well as you get tougher as competition gets you. Warriors didn't face much competition during the regular season and in the playoffs as there's no adversity in front of them. With this, their shots are falling at a higher than usual rate. But as playoff comes, the opponents are more physical not to mention the pressure of getting closer to the ultimate goal. With pressure, shots will be different than usual and those 3 straight losses clearly shows the decline in their shooting percentages.

praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:39:01 PM

You maybe right but the game is over, I have been telling that this drama is fabricated by the NBA for them to make more money and they did make a lot. Game 7 was the warriors being the favorites and I know the public jump to warriors as the line is only -5 which is the lowest in the previous homes games in the series, and they were attracted to the trap. Anyway, cavaliers deserved the win.
It looks more suspicious right now because I really thought that the GSW would finish it but I guess that I was wrong. What is really suspicious is that both OKC and the GSW have given away 3-1 leads so it could go to a game seven. It looks like there is something behind all this but I cannot do a thing to even try and prove it.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:25:06 PM

hard playoff opponents

Yeah to GSW had to play much better teams to get to the Finals then the Cavs, The Cavs did not even have one strong opponent in my opinion that they had to play in the play offs. That is why I do not like the Eastern conference every team that Lebron goes in ten East to is automatically the best team in the Eastern conference.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:59:44 AM

hard playoff opponents

Yeah to GSW had to play much better teams to get to the Finals then the Cavs, The Cavs did not even have one strong opponent in my opinion that they had to play in the play offs. That is why I do not like the Eastern conference every team that Lebron goes in ten East to is automatically the best team in the Eastern conference.
I hope this free agency we will see some superstars from the west to transfer in the east. Now that durant will be free agent, I think he will transfer in the east and he will be the main competitor of lebron james. If he will joined paul george in the pacers then we can revive a good team like the pacers.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:47:19 AM

hard playoff opponents

I hope this free agency we will see some superstars from the west to transfer in the east. Now that durant will be free agent, I think he will transfer in the east and he will be the main competitor of lebron james. If he will joined paul george in the pacers then we can revive a good team like the pacers.

Who knows, Durant is a free agent so as Howard. Love can be traded as well so we could have a different scenario next season.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:00:20 AM

hard playoff opponents

Who knows, Durant is a free agent so as Howard. Love can be traded as well so we could have a different scenario next season.
If durant will go to the cavaliers then they will be unbeatable. It is already a guaranteed back to back championship. Bad thing for gamblers like us because we will only earn a little due to small odds for the most favored team to win.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:05:31 AM

If you have have put money on the Clevenland Caveliers then you should have made some money because the favorites where the GSW with out question.
So congrats to the people who believed in the Cavs because I did not know that it was possible. 
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:32:43 AM

hard playoff opponents

If durant will go to the cavaliers then they will be unbeatable. It is already a guaranteed back to back championship. Bad thing for gamblers like us because we will only earn a little due to small odds for the most favored team to win.

Durant wont go to Cleveland for 2 reasons:
1) He wouldn't want to be a sidekick of James, he needs to be the MAIN guy on the team
2) James, Irving and Durant is a very expensive trio.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:51:42 PM

hard playoff opponents

1) He wouldn't want to be a sidekick of James, he needs to be the MAIN guy on the team
Exactly, and with the most superstars in the team, the team will become boring to watch especially when they are dominating in the league. Durant should play to other teams that are good already but still needs some superstar to be a championship contender. I think durant will fit in Atlanta Hawks.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:57:54 PM

hard playoff opponents

Exactly, and with the most superstars in the team, the team will become boring to watch especially when they are dominating in the league. Durant should play to other teams that are good already but still needs some superstar to be a championship contender. I think durant will fit in Atlanta Hawks.
Sometimes when a team are full of superstar they do not have the best unity and will end up losing in the most important games. I have remembered Carmelo Anthony and Allen Iverson in the same team, for me they are already strong because of their talent but they don't succeed.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:19:10 AM

hard playoff opponents

Sometimes when a team are full of superstar they do not have the best unity and will end up losing in the most important games. I have remembered Carmelo Anthony and Allen Iverson in the same team, for me they are already strong because of their talent but they don't succeed.

They could succeed if one is willing to pass just like what Lebron and Curry does. Both of them passes to their team mates while Melo and Iverson are both ball dominating stars.

arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:23:54 AM

melo needs to be partnered to westbrook so they both play on its on way if melo have a lucky day he will win the game and if westbrook does he will win the game no need of team plays hahaha.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 02:39:53 PM

melo needs to be partnered to westbrook so they both play on its on way if melo have a lucky day he will win the game and if westbrook does he will win the game no need of team plays hahaha.

Melo needs to partner with a guy like Rondo who has the pass first mentality. Westbrook is a tough one for Melo because Westbrook tends to hold the ball longer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: