Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:57:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 05:47:36 PM

The price of ION is at $ 0.087 today according to coinmarketcap.

Where can I buy IONs for that low price? Yobit's ION wallet is still down for maintenance???

The only operational ION exchange is showing different...

Can you give us a direct link to the "operational ION exchange" to check the rates? Thought so. Daily staker payouts coming soon™ so you need to shill it up a little bit?

Only a paycoiner would use a broken wallet as an excuse to discredit publicly available data. How about you pause your shilling for a while and help Yobit to sort it out?

Bad lying shark.

I just admitted that you are using two week old data from a source that has the ION wallet under maintenance for reason determined by Yobits... I believe that are trying to reconcile the old trades before starting new trades...

You're lying as usual. ION trading is not disabled on Yobit and Coinmarketcap data is current.

How can you trade if you can't deposit or withdraw ION from the Yobit exchange for over 2 weeks now?

You can still buy or sell it.

The wallet has been down for "Maintenance" for over 2 weeks now. How are you going to trade IONs if you can't send or remove IONs from that exchange? Trading is still enabled but wallet is down!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boki15

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:53:43 PM

@sharky
dont worry they cant be so dumb not to know what yobit is and which coins and when are there in the maintenance mode. It's not ION's team who works on yobit, it's yobit which constanly has the same problem. But yeah, they are bored as there is no substance since 225 pages, now they switched to yobit topic. In our list we forgot to mention Paul and craptsy team which were all the time part of the game, maybe Franzl will tell you as next that ION is scam because it is not listed on craptsy, what do you think, does he know craptsy still exists?
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:21:15 PM

Short history of Ionomy, as Franzl decided it is nice to spread shit about real people and keeps his silly signature, lets tell others about these names, we will the list short as there is a possibility to distract because of lack of understanding:
1. Josh Garza bought KNC's HW
2. KNC screwed him up and did not deliver.
3. This forum and community ignred KNC's fraud, they got away with it.
4. Sam Cole stole over 20 Mio.
5. Point 1-4 was the main reason Josh Garza actually came up with idea to steal
6. Bitcointalk community seems to have approved KNC's fraud, so did Garza decide to get the same from people who rubbed him
or those who do not care about KNC, and that's the case on bitcointalk. In this point Garza seems to be pretty clever, he knew he will have success if he scams there where people go to scam and this is bitcointalk. Well done Michael Wink, that's for sure great for bitcoin, especially to discuss with the ownership board. "Hey bitcoin is great" and get as reply "Dont ever talk about, bitcoin is used only by criminals.". Now you can pretend that this person is dumb and does not know what bitcoin is, but think again why could higly educated person be so wrong, maybe because of the disinformation Smiley?
7. Michael M. ist the one who runs this forum. This person allowed all the crimes to happen which happened, including KNC, GAW or any other fraud.
8. Michael M. never felt responsible for it and he did not help to save people from fraud.
9. Alexandra M. as well as others like Adam Mattlack were investors in GAW. They all got screwed.
10. Adam Mattlack decided to try to save at least something and there was a good ground, big community.
11. Alexandra M. did not help anybody, she just trolled and trolled with endless spamming.
12. Alexandra M. did share her info with the lawsuit, she does not want to admit it publicly because she is still Gawtarded
13. Alexandra M. and her buddies as well as puppet accounts got addicted to the topic GAW.
14. Adam Mattlack did not have success, not with XPY thats why he switched to ION.
15. Alexandra M. as well as others in this thread lack on education and understanding level, they are just spamming.
16. Moderation like MPREP was behaving just by double standards, allowing everything what he should not.
17. Cyrus is Alexandra's buddy and that's how he influences Michael.
18. Michael shows again lack of responsibility to act as the owner. He allowed crime to happen, banned those who reported about it and supported those who did commit the several crimes. I see here point 7 is being repeated. This means, same mistakes are repeated over and over. And if we take in mind that this person is not dumb at all and has higher education, what was? Is it to call mistake, double standard or what?
19. Adam Mattlack did not want a thread here, they opened it just to see the reactions. Adam said 100% how this thread will turn around, he was right
20. Ionomy is a business and nobody will ever write you here or answer, especially not Adam and especially not here, go to Texas, make an appointment with him if he has time.
21. If this community would be somewhere near to have good things in mind, like to save people, they would help to do it right. Did they try? Did Alexandra try?
22. If you are still butthurt about Ganza, go and visit him in jail.
23. Only connectoin to Adam is that he tried to help those who have been rubbed and those who believed that it is possible to achive things in community.
24. Was someone of you in this thread ever able to contribute something for positive development instead to destroy?
25. It's true, everybody splitted from bitcointalk, any serious project is outside of bitcointalk because bitcointalk becamew junk and spam place for criminals. For any serious company, this is not serious.
26. That's a shame what turned out of bitcoin's official forum.

@Franzl
Badass, why dont you put then all names in your signature, all these names are public and start please with Sam Cole and Michael M..

@mprep
Stop spamming me with the bullshit you sent me, I clearly see GAW/Paycoin/XPY and Garza discussion here. I mean yeah, you can say my english is bad and I missunderstood this email in thinking it is not about Garza, Michael, Sam, Adam's personal life or just GAW comapny. Beside that, my english is bad, is calling people gawtard connected to gaw or to ion? Are you a bittard?
Your previous posts were either deleted for discussing about or quoting someone else discussing about off-topic matters (specifically, other coins and/or crypto projects). It doesn't matter if you included content, which is on topic - if the post primarily features off-topic information/opinion/etc. and/or is meant as a reply to an already off-topic post, it'll probably get deleted (other variables such as the quality of the on topic text, quantity of non-constructive statements, etc. somewhat affects this). Feel free to start a new thread in the appropriate board about whatever matters you want to discuss that don't clearly relate to the OP of the thread in question.

In addition, discussing about moderation in the main thread in most cases is considered off-topic: if you want to criticize my or any of the staff's work, you're welcome to do so in the Meta board.

This is a general message sent out to everyone who expressed dissatisfaction / acknowledgement / some sort of reaction to having their posts deleted in the ION thread. Some information may apply to some more than others.

Now the last to you mprep. How would you call a person sending PM's and blocking the one who you write? You are a spammer and you prove by doings how qualified you are for being a mod, but yeah, looking at these 27 points, man, you fit great here, together with Franzl.

Final conclusion:
I see you all bashing about Adam who was actually the only person who tried to help those who wanted to stay and trusted him. There are still over 100 people.

Michael M. is not asked about his contribution by providing a platform to ganza and what you call ION scam. If so, he is a part of this and you should bash him for helping people to scam.

Alexandra M. is pretending to help with her antisocial policy. Help her, talk to her, there is much more in this life than jsut Ganza and GAW. If you consider her as a friend, be a friend and help her.

Reading point 1-25, now there is very good connection from KNC to ION.

@theymos
How do you explain that only GAW and KNC stole over 40Mio. USD where they used your forum to attract their potential customers. Why did you allow it and why didnt you do anything against it. You mean to control bitcoin community by overtaking everytihng and slamming around, just like bitcoin classic?
Why did not you ban Ganza if it was so obvious? If all this is scam, why do you allow a thread about it and dont answer free speech, because you do again allow only discussion approved by double standards.
Do you have any proof that their business is not legal or what is true on these 220 pages of spam thread. If you do not have any proof, please explain me what is your interest on destroying young company trying to find it's feet in crypto, who gave you the right to publicly spread lies about their business? Can you post us some evidence of why bitcointalk is taking so deeply part in this cruize to destroy ION? Is there any personall interest that you follow or a business interest of something where you are involved in?
If you dont have explanation or answer, what is the only right to do in this case?

@suchmoon
Tell these users who you lie all the time to, tell them your real story and your real connection to GAW. Tell them also that you helped them and how. And yeah, stop running around like a mad cow.

@Franzl
You seem not to understand that suchmoon did not wish names, as well as moderation and administration. Do you recognise that you spread lies about a real person by placing such lies under your signature?

@suchmoon you seem to claim to have understood rules. Can you explain, did you just lie or do you follow double standards by not telling Franzl about his dumbness Smiley, anyway, there are no rules because you seem not to understand that you break constantly rules.

boki15 thank you for sharing your thoughts.... not a 2 minute post

This post should not be deleted if anything the points that boki15 raises should be discussed after all this forum is about debate and the post is ontopic

I don't know the whole timeline or story but what I do know syncs up with boki15's comments

Once again thanks for sharing

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:46:00 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2016, 07:32:54 PM by Franz_Huber

What Ionomy achieved so far

* Rebranded XPY.io to Ionomy
* Exchanged Paycoins for ION at a rate of 8:1
* Set up an ICO for ION (price per ION: US$ 0.20 - 0.25)
* Promised a game called "Gravity" with a release date of June 2016
* Promised one game per month following Gravity
* Sold Halloween skins for masternodes

No games have been delivered.

The skin thing is actually more stupid than that - they apply to "staker" PNGs that have nothing to do with masternodes (or blockchain for that matter).
Oh, my mistake, thanks suchmoon. For a minute there I totally forgot about the fake staking that all happens magically off blockchain - one of those things Ionomy copied straight from Josh Garza's book.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 06:59:41 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2016, 08:34:30 PM by suchmoon

Well, according to you...

Why would I follow BTC?

BTC Day trading = short term financial reward. Just trying to be helpful as your track record in crypto seems to be a poor one  

BTC Jam            FAIL
Script.cc            FAIL
One coin            FAIL
LTC Gear            FAIL
GAW                  FAIL

To make you feel better I made a couple of bad investments too Script.cc and GAW. Unlike you my safety net has always been BTC day trading and so far it's been a good one.

BTC is the mother / father of all Crypto you don't need thousands of places to accept ION you just need thousands of places to accept BTC  

I do like how you made assumptions about me, to fit your agenda. Nice to see the same fallacies over and over again. At least your consistent.

So far my assumptions about you is pretty accurate apart from the fact your NOT a butt hurt GAW customer, your actually a butt hurt crypto customer.

Just giving you some friendly advice

Wow reading comprehension much day trader. Although this would probably explain your inability to recognize any of the faults with your "investments" such as - gasp - ION.

You can't fault my advice so you focus on comprehension ..... your such a donkey

As long as people understand that's good enough.... substance more important than style  Smiley

My investments hahaha you have no idea truly no idea

Ok, I'm gonna assume here that you are just playing along with CB's sarcasm. Surely no one - even a hardcore paycoiner slash whale - could be so daft as to dispense useless "advice" in a serious fashion responding to a post clearly mocking the endemic braggery of shitty "investments".

It still remains a mystery why you would use your intertubes day-trading prowess to make money and then flush it down the toilet but hey - your money, your choice. We are in awe regardless.

The wallet has been down for "Maintenance" for over 2 weeks now. How are you going to trade IONs if you can't send or remove IONs from that exchange? Trading is still enabled but wallet is down!!!

Of course I'm not going to trade, why would I? But yes, it is possible to trade ION even with the wallets disabled. Ask korvas, he's the day-trading expert.

I'm just pointing out that you were lying when you said "two week old data". Lying is bad. Try not to lie so much. At least every other day or so. Baby steps.
Rick_James

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 11:50:07 PM

Where can I buy IONs for that low price? Yobit's ION wallet is still down for maintenance???

Can you give us a direct link to the "operational ION exchange" to check the rates? Thought so. Daily staker payouts coming soon™ so you need to shill it up a little bit?

Only a paycoiner would use a broken wallet as an excuse to discredit publicly available data. How about you pause your shilling for a while and help Yobit to sort it out?

Bad lying shark.

I just admitted that you are using two week old data from a source that has the ION wallet under maintenance for reason determined by Yobits... I believe that are trying to reconcile the old trades before starting new trades...

You're lying as usual. ION trading is not disabled on Yobit and Coinmarketcap data is current.

How can you trade if you can't deposit or withdraw ION from the Yobit exchange for over 2 weeks now?

Its ok sharky, They are here to help people by warning them of ion. Then proceed to encourage users to use an exchange that the wallet does not work. Makes sense huh? They could give 2 shits about "warning" anybody. Make sure to email the btc devs when coinbase is down so they can fix it. (assuming the ion team is responsible for fixing yobit wallet is the absolute dumbest comment ive seen on this forum) And we are supposed to take them seriously? LOL

Oh and FRANZ, Go ahead and keep playing the part of somebody that did not invest thousands in Garza. Its awfully funny you posts started March 2015. Right after you realized you would not get $20 for your shitcoin XPY. The same time everybody started realizing they were scammed. Your right tho im sure that was all a coincidence and your 700 post since about nothing but XPY and ion.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 01:15:10 AM

Its ok sharky, They are here to help people by warning them of ion. Then proceed to encourage users to use an exchange that the wallet does not work. Makes sense huh? They could give 2 shits about "warning" anybody. Make sure to email the btc devs when coinbase is down so they can fix it. (assuming the ion team is responsible for fixing yobit wallet is the absolute dumbest comment ive seen on this forum) And we are supposed to take them seriously? LOL

If you're referring to me - I didn't say the "team" is responsible. I suggested they could offer help given that Yobit is the only real albeit shitty exchange carrying ION and the wallet has been in maintenance for two weeks according to sharkie.

But no, you don't have to take me or anyone seriously. I'm not the one taking your money, delivering fuck all for 6 months, and taking some more of your money. There is absolutely no reason to take me seriously.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 05:01:19 AM

If you're referring to me - I didn't say the "team" is responsible. I suggested they could offer help given that Yobit is the only real albeit shitty exchange carrying ION and the wallet has been in maintenance for two weeks according to sharkie.

But no, you don't have to take me or anyone seriously. I'm not the one taking your money, delivering fuck all for 6 months, and taking some more of your money. There is absolutely no reason to take me seriously.

6 months, don't you mean ~18months, they were taking money as xpy.io and didn't delivery anything of any substance

My apologies, I'm just trying to toe the line and stay strictly on topic, which is that ION was immaculately conceived free from original sin, and all of their ridiculous blunders are theirs and theirs only. Which - let's face it - after 6 months already makes a sufficiently long list of things to laugh at, even if we didn't have the whales trying to spin it in various entertaining ways.

But then again, I'm not to be taken seriously.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:58:55 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 08:21:09 AM by Franz_Huber

Its awfully funny you posts started March 2015. Right after you realized you would not get $20 for your shitcoin XPY. The same time everybody started realizing they were scammed. Your right tho im sure that was all a coincidence and your 700 post since about nothing but XPY and ion.
You're adorable, making up stories like a little child. Very cute.
GAW was suspicious long before Paycoin. A shady reseller of mining hardware that turned into an even shadier "cloud mining" company. I generally stay away from both "cloud mining" and altcoins, so there was a 0% chance of me buying into any of GAW's "products" - just as there is a 0% chance of me buying into ION, a premined altcoin scam. When people ask me about my stance on altcoins, I tell them I mostly agree with Daniel Krawisz and give them a link, e.g. this one: http://nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/the-problem-with-altcoins
As for your remark on my posts here starting in March 2015: Very well observed, congratulations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 09:33:55 AM

Bad lying shark.

Oh and FRANZ, Go ahead and keep playing the part of somebody that did not invest thousands in Garza. Its awfully funny you posts started March 2015. Right after you realized you would not get $20 for your shitcoin XPY. The same time everybody started realizing they were scammed. Your right tho im sure that was all a coincidence and your 700 post since about nothing but XPY and ion.

It took you till March 2015 to realize that XPY was a scam? It all makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up.

korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 10:36:02 AM

Bad lying shark.

It took you till March 2015 to realize that XPY was a scam? It all makes sense now. Thanks for clearing that up.

You do realise he's referring to Franz.  hanging on that long means Garza took the lot ouch....

Denile isn't just a river in Egypt you know it's also something that Franz and suchmoon are going through  Grin 

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 01:14:11 PM

Denile isn't just a river in Egypt you know it's also something that Franz and suchmoon are going through  Grin 

I don't think "Denile" is a river anywhere, or even a word. But in case you need a bridge for your imaginary river - I got one for you. BTC only.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:59:54 PM

I don't think "Denile" is a river anywhere, or even a word. But in case you need a bridge for your imaginary river - I got one for you. BTC only.

No!! Buy my bridge, you can skin my bridge!

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 04:52:51 PM

As we start a new page lets not forget boki15's post..... suchmoon any comment or can I assume everything boki15 wrote is true...

You can assume all you want. If you can't be bothered to fact-check at least some of the most ridiculous shit and see for yourself if it's true, are you really going to believe anything I say? It probably fits your preconceived notion and you'll take it.

I had a discussion on a similar topic with buckrogers on ionomy slack a couple weeks ago. Even spent 15 minutes typing up a fairly long story for those who are too lazy to look up my old posts and other "proof" themselves. The lesson learned was that ION/ionomy people are not quite the demographic that would care about facts or proof or anything of that sort.

I can't be bothered to read all of boki's hallucinations but a quick skim shows a massive conspiracy theory dating back 3 years or more... all against ION that didn't even exist until ~6 months ago. Sounds totally legit.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:22:36 PM

@suchmoon Is it really free coins if I paid for the skin and Atoms to produce the Electron boost??? Huh

By the way, doesn't it bother you that "Atoms" and "Electrons" don't even exist on a blockchain? They're made up tokens that have nothing to do with blockchain based cryptocurrency. I am trying to understand the reason why you don'see this as a major problem of ION. Because the Ionomy guys are nice people?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 05:29:00 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2016, 06:02:19 PM by WildShark

@suchmoon Is it really free coins if I paid for the skin and Atoms to produce the Electron boost??? Huh

By the way, doesn't it bother you that "Atoms" and "Electrons" don't even exist on a blockchain? They're made up tokens that have nothing to do with blockchain based cryptocurrency. I am trying to understand the reason why you don'see this as a major problem of ION. Because the Ionomy guys are nice people?

Josh would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY Stakers, Atoms & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5,000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION staker investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the 2.4K Atoms (2400 Atoms X 2 dollars = $4,800 dollars) used to boost the investment...

80,000 PayCoin (XPY) at current price of $0.002860 on the blockchain = $228.8 dollars

@Franz_Huber $19.8K dollars is a nice chunk of "free" money for one pretty PNG & Atoms that's not on the blockchain...

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 06:07:15 PM

Josh would be proud cause I'm making a profit off of XPY Stakers, Atoms & PNGs (5000 IONs X 1 dollar = $5,000 dollars) ... and I get to keep the initial 10K ION staker investment (10000 IONs x 1 dollar = $10,000 dollars) when the staker/skin expires and still own the 2.4K Atoms (2400 Atoms X 2 dollars = $4,800 dollars) used to boost the investment...

80,000 PayCoin (XPY) at current price of $0.002860 on the blockchain = $228.8 dollars

@Franz_Huber $19.8K dollars is a nice chunk of "free" money for one pretty PNG & Atoms that's not on the blockchain...

$19.8K imaginary dollars. ION is about $0.10 right now.

On the other hand, I'm willing to bet that you put a lot more into this than $228. Will you answer that? In the other thread. It's off topic here.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 06:44:06 PM

$19.8K imaginary dollars. ION is about $0.10 right now.

On the other hand, I'm willing to bet that you put a lot more into this than $228. Will you answer that? In the other thread. It's off topic here.

The $19.8K is real USD dollars for "free" coins... and could be twice that amount if ION really takes off...

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:47:04 PM

Has the mythical API become sentient enough to release the gravity game?

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:58:06 PM

Has the mythical API become sentient enough to release the gravity game?

According to the white paper, Gravity was released in June.

Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: