Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:52:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473059 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:35:55 PM

Besides exchanging xpy for ion, they also exchanged xpybits for atoms.

Sure you guys want to claim no connection again?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:53:34 PM

its a nice trick: "we werent employed by gaw"
yes just "customers"  Grin how many customers started things like Paycoin foundation that was gifted free coins and private keys for prime controllers, controlling paycoin.com, working closely with Cryptsy, using scripts owned by gaw, etc etc

why do they bring this up again? its clear as day that matlack was deep as hell in that shit show. going as far as working with one of the crooks afterwards (mordica). is this another marketing trick to get free buzz for them?  Cool good luck to any random guy stupid enough to drop btc on this
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:10:22 PM

Nothing in that post mentioned GAW or xpy korvas.

But this thing is still connected. The only qualification anyone involved in this seems to have is that they were ripped off by garza and/or gaw, or that they were stupid enough to believe that garza/gaw/target/or anyone would buy xpy for $20 per coin, when that never made a lick of sense. And they also "took over" xpy after garza walked away

This thing started with an exchange of xpy, before an exchange of anything else, and a broken promise to burn those xpy. I don't recall a promise to burn any other funds received in the ico, or mention of that with any of the other coins they will accept in exchange for the premine now. So it is disingenuous to try and put the ion-xpy relationship on the same level as the ion-any other coin relationship, especially since the xpy-ion exchange was a limited time offer that is no longer available, unlike the other coins you mentioned.

Suchmoon's footnote is the link

GAWSOME class action
(Homero Garza throws Stuart Fraser under the bus)
ION: XPY successor. This links into a thread called [ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud

The ONLY connection with XPY is that some of the people at ION tried to save XPY and IONOMY offered a transition plan for their XPY customers to convert to ION.

The beauty of hindsight  Smiley You choose to forget who was plugging XPY. It was GAW miners which at that time when compared to other companies... KNC, Cointerra, etc was a large successful mining operation. What's disingenuous is people like you trying to associate ION with Garza when their only crime was to try to save XPY which if successful would have gone some way to help the people Garza had screwed over.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 09:46:01 PM

But this thing is still connected. The only qualification anyone involved in this seems to have is that they were ripped off by garza and/or gaw, or that they were stupid enough to believe that garza/gaw/target/or anyone would buy xpy for $20 per coin, when that never made a lick of sense. And they also "took over" xpy after garza walked away

This thing started with an exchange of xpy, before an exchange of anything else, and a broken promise to burn those xpy. I don't recall a promise to burn any other funds received in the ico, or mention of that with any of the other coins they will accept in exchange for the premine now. So it is disingenuous to try and put the ion-xpy relationship on the same level as the ion-any other coin relationship, especially since the xpy-ion exchange was a limited time offer that is no longer available, unlike the other coins you mentioned.

GAWSOME class action
ION: XPY successor. This links into a thread called [ION] [IONOMY] Worthy successor to XPY - 100% premined - Garza would be proud

The ONLY connection with XPY is that some of the people at ION tried to save XPY and IONOMY offered a transition plan for their XPY customers to convert to ION.

The beauty of hindsight  Smiley You choose to forget who was plugging XPY. It was GAW miners which at that time when compared to other companies... KNC, Cointerra, etc was a large successful mining operation. What's disingenuous is people like you trying to associate ION with Garza when their only crime was to try to save XPY which if successful would have gone some way to help the people Garza had screwed over.

Gaw miners was never good compared to KNC/cointerra/etc. Their business model made just as little sense as those companies did. Matlack and mr coins spouted nonsense that got people to lose money to garza, and now are spouting nonsense to get people to lose money to matlack.

Luckily, like last time, there aren't too many people falling for the bullshit.
Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:11:54 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 01:37:47 AM by Franz_Huber

You choose to forget who was plugging XPY. It was GAW miners which at that time when compared to other companies... KNC, Cointerra, etc was a large successful mining operation.
You're lying again, korvas128. GAW was a fraudulent mining operation with photoshopped pictures of their fake ASIC warehouse, followed by "Hashlets" that didn't exist. You, WildShark and Matlack shilled for that and for Paycoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Ionsucker

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:28:40 PM

What's my story, well been around Paycoin then XPY and now ION.
I do have my doubts if this will ever work or not, given there isn't that much you can do with IONs I don't see yet why anyone will buy into it.

So far it just looks like and smells like a GAW clone and it's only a game that as yet we have not been able to see is the only difference, if there was to be 1 game per month at best we are now 9 games owed to date.

OK Bittrex has finally added IONs but what value or benefits does this have. More than likely just a P&D for the whales

Everything hinges on the development of the games platform and if they can't get 1 game out in 9 months what hope does it have in the future
They can't even give out a simple instruction to Bittrex not to launch without there say so

I don't have much choose in my situation I am stuck in this until the end, sadly the end for me is shit or bust, got to much to get back thanks to Garza, so I wait for the next move, apparently tonight new web site, countdown for 7 days to Gravity and a few other updates to come

I am willing to bet that Apple will kick the game the moment they or anyone tries to import these Electron things in to the APP. There is no way of doing this legally no matter how they try, many have tried before and failed, this IONOMEY team hasn't got the knowledge to copy and paste a code with out fucking it up so how do they think they can fool Apple into importing game credits that can be sold for $$$$$$$s

Last but not least in 3 months time the full force of the XPY conversion stakers will come into force I pity anyone buying IONS now as it's sure to get P&D prior to the coins being unlocked
korvas128

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:56:24 PM

Besides exchanging xpy for ion, they also exchanged xpybits for atoms.

Sure you guys want to claim no connection again?

Yep 100% no connection

This was the ION team giving customers an opportunity to follow or exit. BTW. For those that owned XBits they could have left sold them for BTC making a small profit.... most didn't  Grin

korvas128

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:03:31 AM

its a nice trick: "we werent employed by gaw"
yes just "customers"  Grin how many customers started things like Paycoin foundation that was gifted free coins and private keys for prime controllers, controlling paycoin.com, working closely with Cryptsy, using scripts owned by gaw, etc etc

why do they bring this up again? its clear as day that matlack was deep as hell in that shit show. going as far as working with one of the crooks afterwards (mordica). is this another marketing trick to get free buzz for them?  Cool good luck to any random guy stupid enough to drop btc on this

It's not a trick nor is it FAKE news it's FACT. Your are getting confused with the XPY dev team which is 100% nothing to do with ION or the people that tried to save XPY.

Ionsucker

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:16:28 AM

Korvas when they offered to buy back XPYBiTS it was50% of the price originally paid hardly a good investment but now these Atom things produce Electrons, great if you have IONS to buy stakers that's all these Electrons are doing.
Not only that you have to pay a fee up front to sell them even if they don't sell, smart move even more btc for the btc hungry project, why not allow the Atom fees to sell be paid in IONs, if you are so confident this will work then it should not be a problem
korvas128

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:22:54 AM

You choose to forget who was plugging XPY. It was GAW miners which at that time when compared to other companies... KNC, Cointerra, etc was a large successful mining operation.
You're lying again, korvas128. GAW was a fraudulent mining operation with photoshopped pictures of their fake ASIC warehouse, and later"Hashlets" that didn't exist. You, WildShark and Matlack shilled for that and for Paycoin.

Franz I'm not telling lies. All I'm doing is like you expressing an opinion

https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/ these are statements of fact

ahh right because my view differs from yours that must mean I'm shilling.... kinda infantile comment dontcha think

GAW was a fraudulent mining operation ....... LOL being able to predict the past WOW I wonder if you can predict last weeks lottery numbers too

madjihad

Activity: 227
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:31:59 AM

So our scam finally made it to trex huh ?
i'm slight impressed tbh
korvas128

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:56:54 AM

What's my story, well been around Paycoin then XPY and now ION.
I do have my doubts if this will ever work or not, given there isn't that much you can do with IONs I don't see yet why anyone will buy into it.

So far it just looks like and smells like a GAW clone and it's only a game that as yet we have not been able to see is the only difference, if there was to be 1 game per month at best we are now 9 games owed to date.

OK Bittrex has finally added IONs but what value or benefits does this have. More than likely just a P&D for the whales

Everything hinges on the development of the games platform and if they can't get 1 game out in 9 months what hope does it have in the future
They can't even give out a simple instruction to Bittrex not to launch without there say so

I don't have much choose in my situation I am stuck in this until the end, sadly the end for me is shit or bust, got to much to get back thanks to Garza, so I wait for the next move, apparently tonight new web site, countdown for 7 days to Gravity and a few other updates to come

I am willing to bet that Apple will kick the game the moment they or anyone tries to import these Electron things in to the APP. There is no way of doing this legally no matter how they try, many have tried before and failed, this IONOMEY team hasn't got the knowledge to copy and paste a code with out fucking it up so how do they think they can fool Apple into importing game credits that can be sold for $$$$$$$s

Last but not least in 3 months time the full force of the XPY conversion stakers will come into force I pity anyone buying IONS now as it's sure to get P&D prior to the coins being unlocked

Good for you on your first ever post and for calling yourself Ionsucker.

If your outlook is so gloomy and the team useless why haven't you sold up and moved on. Surely stuck til the end means bigger losses but yet your still here. If your gut says this is bad then go no point anyone trying to convince you otherwise

And know that I'm truly sorry for your loss

korvas128

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:41:52 AM

Korvas when they offered to buy back XPYBiTS it was50% of the price originally paid hardly a good investment but now these Atom things produce Electrons, great if you have IONS to buy stakers that's all these Electrons are doing.
Not only that you have to pay a fee up front to sell them even if they don't sell, smart move even more btc for the btc hungry project, why not allow the Atom fees to sell be paid in IONs, if you are so confident this will work then it should not be a problem

If you wanted to exit at a profit then all you needed to do was when your XBIts converted to ATOM's you auctioned them off.

Plus for every ATOM converted people received 8 Ion.

Auctioned ATOM + 8 ION = More than the value of an XBit

Bottomline is people were investing in ionomy not XPY or ION

I don't remember a 50% buyback on Xbits

Concerning the BTC fee for skins..... why not..... you don't like you don't buy. I bought some as I did the sums and it make sense for me

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:42:06 AM

GAWSOME class action

Huey about GAW/Paycoin two years ago:
http://archive.is/pEsCb
Just a costumer, yeah?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 01:53:04 AM

GAWSOME class action

Just a costumer, yeah?

Yep just a customer that got screwed for a lot more money that you or I did and tried to do something about it.

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:20:47 AM

i agree korvas that those things they stated are facts but it makes no difference. lets be generous and ignore matlacks personal shilling that lead to people loosing money. they were the devs after the scam and not just customers. they promised things for money. are you saying they take no responsibility for stuff they did and promised?

they took in money and did not complete most of their road-map... beating this dead horse is useless. more pertinent is the question: what makes ion different when the management is the same. we have seen what they have done in a whole year for ion  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes and before that for paycoin (not delivering). pure incompetence at every corner. going as far as dumping the old ion shitcoin clone Grin

PayCoin Foundation Takes Leadership of Coin Development
March 12, 2015
Houston, TX
The PayCoin Foundation would like to formally announce that it has taken responsibility of the development of PayCoin. All future updates of the source code for PayCoin will be released via the Paycoin Foundation Github.
PayCoin has multiple tools at its disposal to help with market growth, stability, security and inflation control. It is very important that these tools are implemented correctly through coin development with flexibility to adapt as the coin grows.
Coin development and paycoin.com are supported by Team PayCoin, a volunteer group formed from within the PayCoin community. In addition to Team PayCoin, the foundation is also actively seeking potential partners to aid in coin development.
Though we are not currently disclosing development plans, we want to make it clear that a fix to the checkpoint error in the current wallet as well as a fix to the blockchain synchronization issue that stalls the updating of the wallet will be our first release.
The PayCoin Foundation has a roadmap for coin development however we feel it is important to hear from the community prior to finalizing any plans. There are multiple items that were discussed with the community through the white paper produced by GAW Miners, LLC. This has formed the understanding of how the community expected PayCoin to work. If this is going to be a community coin, we need to hear from the community. So we are leaving this discussion open for response. Share your thoughts with us at talk.paycoin.com

ps: i remember reading gaws offshore/domestic structuring document prepared by empire legal pllc where paycoin foundation was mentioned but that could be  benign

pps: "Though we are not currently disclosing development plan", kind of like the secret whale plan of ion  Grin
bitcampaign

Activity: 1764
Merit: 268

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:44:00 AM

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ION   Cool Cool Cool Cool

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:39:13 AM

You're lying again, korvas128. GAW was a fraudulent mining operation with photoshopped pictures of their fake ASIC warehouse, and later"Hashlets" that didn't exist. You, WildShark and Matlack shilled for that and for Paycoin.

Franz I'm not telling lies. All I'm doing is like you expressing an opinion

https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/ these are statements of fact

ahh right because my view differs from yours that must mean I'm shilling.... kinda infantile comment dontcha think

GAW was a fraudulent mining operation ....... LOL being able to predict the past WOW I wonder if you can predict last weeks lottery numbers too

no those are statements of opinion of ionomy team. being a team member posting doesnt make it fact unless on that note you want to declare garzas statemements. explain to me how their post is fact!!!
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:42:07 AM

GAWSOME class action

Just a costumer, yeah?

Yep just a customer that got screwed for a lot more money that you or I did and tried to do something about it.

does this mean people that trusted huey have huey as a bad actor to thank? should anyone that brings in others have no responsibility in it? if so then any second level mlm operator can plead ignorance. korvas you run one side and cant see any fault on the other. this is blind faith and ignorance.
korvas128

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 10:08:23 AM

i agree korvas that those things they stated are facts but it makes no difference. lets be generous and ignore matlacks personal shilling that lead to people loosing money. they were the devs after the scam and not just customers. they promised things for money. are you saying they take no responsibility for stuff they did and promised?

they took in money and did not complete most of their road-map... beating this dead horse is useless. more pertinent is the question: what makes ion different when the management is the same. we have seen what they have done in a whole year for ion  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes and before that for paycoin (not delivering). pure incompetence at every corner. going as far as dumping the old ion shitcoin clone Grin

PayCoin Foundation Takes Leadership of Coin Development
March 12, 2015
Houston, TX
The PayCoin Foundation would like to formally announce that it has taken responsibility of the development of PayCoin. All future updates of the source code for PayCoin will be released via the Paycoin Foundation Github.
PayCoin has multiple tools at its disposal to help with market growth, stability, security and inflation control. It is very important that these tools are implemented correctly through coin development with flexibility to adapt as the coin grows.
Coin development and paycoin.com are supported by Team PayCoin, a volunteer group formed from within the PayCoin community. In addition to Team PayCoin, the foundation is also actively seeking potential partners to aid in coin development.
Though we are not currently disclosing development plans, we want to make it clear that a fix to the checkpoint error in the current wallet as well as a fix to the blockchain synchronization issue that stalls the updating of the wallet will be our first release.
The PayCoin Foundation has a roadmap for coin development however we feel it is important to hear from the community prior to finalizing any plans. There are multiple items that were discussed with the community through the white paper produced by GAW Miners, LLC. This has formed the understanding of how the community expected PayCoin to work. If this is going to be a community coin, we need to hear from the community. So we are leaving this discussion open for response. Share your thoughts with us at talk.paycoin.com

ps: i remember reading gaws offshore/domestic structuring document prepared by empire legal pllc where paycoin foundation was mentioned but that could be  benign

pps: "Though we are not currently disclosing development plan", kind of like the secret whale plan of ion  Grin

Your mixing 2 separate entities together Mattlack was responsible for XPY.io only, You outline one of the reasons why XPY.io dropped XPY..... no control over a coin that was fundamental to the development of the XPY.io platform. Obviously being the only player that actually tried to work with XPY he had some input into direction, but that's all it was input...... input with no control, the control of the coin was 100% with the XPY dev team.

Your right XPY.io took the money and did not complete the roadmap this is why you had the option to exit with a profit if you owned XBITS or transition your XPY across to ION. 

Again totally different http://paycoinfoundation.org/ the fruits of their labor..... Ethereum wallet Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 [278] 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: