Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:50:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473063 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:43:49 AM

I really hope no bagholders are waiting for a serious pump and dump.

The number of believers is way smaller than even I thought.
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:23:05 AM

Thanks for the wishy washy figure it out yourself non answer it speaks volumes

Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, meet pot.

Since you brought it up, feel free to sift back through the pages and provide answers, not some wishy washy figure it out yourself non answer. It speaks volumes about you and the ION team. You even just said so yourself.

Brought what up ?

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 09:42:26 AM

Since you brought it up, feel free to sift back through the pages and provide answers, not some wishy washy figure it out yourself non answer. It speaks volumes about you and the ION team. You even just said so yourself.

Brought what up ?

Brought what up? You are literally too stupid or too ignorant to realize and remember what you write. Tends to be he case with the shills. You say what you think people want to hear.

It's hilarious to see you bitch about wishy washy figure it out non answers, when it has been your MO this entire time. If you don't like it, why do you spew the same style of BS?

korvas128

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:30:42 AM

The incredibly sophisticated countdown timer that took ~2 months to implement seems to be client-based... set your computer date to March 3 to see what I mean. Not that it matters much - nothing really happens when it goes to 0 - but it's still quite incredible how consistently the "team" picks the more stupid one of available choices (in this case client-side or server-side time) and doesn't give a shit about QA.

Bagholders better hope that the PNG "platform" is implemented with a totally different and very responsible attitude and the "team" just pretends to be inept for some inexplicable reason. Yep, that must be it.

You actually changed your system clock to see what would happen if it hit zero.... this says more about you than the ION team.

Who actually gives a shit that someone can change the countdown by adjusting their system clock ??  like it's gonna affect the launch date

korvas128

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:00:48 PM

Brought what up ?

Brought what up? You are literally too stupid or too ignorant to realize and remember what you write. Tends to be he case with the shills. You say what you think people want to hear.

It's hilarious to see you bitch about wishy washy figure it out non answers, when it has been your MO this entire time. If you don't like it, why do you spew the same style of BS?

Okay what did I write that's a comparison to Suchmoon's wishy washy wishy washy wishy wishy wishy washy response

Look through this link and tell me where I posted such a limp wristed response like Suchmoon's

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=234771;sa=showPosts;start=0

I'm throwing the gauntlet down and bracing myself for a washy, wishy, wishy, washy, washy, wish, wash previous post. NOTE please don't respond too quickly as I'll need to setup a new thread so I can respond with a link  Wink

Your right about one thing though within that thread there is a wishy washy wishy washy wishy wishy wishy washy previous post by me wonder if you'll spot it

jujugoboom

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:07:51 PM

ION on Bittrex makes the project is more legit, although the team keeps hardworking, they may need more marketing to help the price pump.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:44:51 PM

Brought what up ?

Okay what did I write that's a comparison to Suchmoon's wishy washy wishy washy wishy wishy wishy washy response

Look through this link and tell me where I posted such a limp wristed response like Suchmoon's

I'm throwing the gauntlet down and bracing myself for a washy, wishy, wishy, washy, washy, wish, wash previous post. NOTE please don't respond too quickly as I'll need to setup a new thread so I can respond with a link  Wink

Your right about one thing though within that thread there is a wishy washy wishy washy wishy wishy wishy washy previous post by me wonder if you'll spot it

Not gonna take the time to scroll through your BS. You're gonna have to figure it out yourself.

I just find it funny that you bitchh and moan about wishy washy figure it out yourself answers while your fellow whale, WildShill, as well as the majority of the Ionites, provide answers only in this way. Do you bitch and complain to them about it as well? Or do you just have an unhealthy hardon for suchmoon?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 12:52:42 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 04:30:58 AM by suchmoon

The incredibly sophisticated countdown timer that took ~2 months to implement seems to be client-based... set your computer date to March 3 to see what I mean. Not that it matters much - nothing really happens when it goes to 0 - but it's still quite incredible how consistently the "team" picks the more stupid one of available choices (in this case client-side or server-side time) and doesn't give a shit about QA.

Bagholders better hope that the PNG "platform" is implemented with a totally different and very responsible attitude and the "team" just pretends to be inept for some inexplicable reason. Yep, that must be it.

You actually changed your system clock to see what would happen if it hit zero.... this says more about you than the ION team.

Who actually gives a shit that someone can change the countdown by adjusting their system clock ??  like it's gonna affect the launch date

If you actually read my post you may have noticed "not that it matters much". It's just a fucking observation, get over yourself you miserable shill.

Is there anything you are willing to discuss about ION that wouldn't exacerbate the immense personal butthurt you seem to be suffering from?

Here is a few examples to pick from:

What's the expected number of downloads for Gravity?

What's the expected ARPU?
^^^ as a whale you must have some valuable insight

Is there going to be any marketing effort before or after launch?

How much "buy pressure" can we expect on Bittrex and how do we know it's coming from Gravity?

How much "dump pressure" can we expect on Bittrex?

When's the next game going to come out?

My personal favorite - so you can stop reading here because you might pop a vein or smth - assuming some new ionomy customers emerge as Gravity is launched, how will they react to the convoluted PNG schemes and the perennial dysfunction of the "team"? So for example if 10 new customers pop up on slack, how many of them would still be around in a month?

Edit - case in point:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image
korvas128

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:40:28 PM

ION on Bittrex makes the project is more legit, although the team keeps hardworking, they may need more marketing to help the price pump.

Since hitting Bitrex there's been a small rise in price but I think that's mainly down to people setting up masternodes.... no pump Ionomy's target isn't traders

Fun starts when Gravity ships and is available on both the Apple and Google stores that's the market that Ionomy are targeting and it's a huge one with many millions of people all over the world being capable of downloading and playing Gravity.

My guess is any advertising will kick in once Ionomy can gauge market reaction to their model / proposition............ a huge market that you'll want to target

For me day 1 is when I can download and play Gravity, everything before this day has been about setting up infrastructure.   

korvas128

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:49:28 PM

Brought what up ?

I'm throwing the gauntlet down and bracing myself for a washy, wishy, wishy, washy, washy, wish, wash previous post. NOTE please don't respond too quickly as I'll need to setup a new thread so I can respond with a link  Wink

Not gonna take the time to scroll through your BS. You're gonna have to figure it out yourself.

I just find it funny that you bitchh and moan about wishy washy figure it out yourself answers while your fellow whale, WildShill, as well as the majority of the Ionites, provide answers only in this way. Do you bitch and complain to them about it as well? Or do you just have an unhealthy hardon for suchmoon?

Now there's a surprise.... look in the mirror and say H Y P O C R I T E nothing springs to mind or nothing you can find corroborates your opinion

I complain about Wild and fellow Ionites at the same level you complain about your fellow trolls so once again  H Y P O C R I T E

And anyway why would I have an hardon for Suchmoon ?   

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 03:23:48 PM

Brought what up ?

Now there's a surprise.... look in the mirror and say H Y P O C R I T E nothing springs to mind or nothing you can find corroborates your opinion

I complain about Wild and fellow Ionites at the same level you complain about your fellow trolls so once again  H Y P O C R I T E

And anyway why would I have an hardon for Suchmoon ?   

I guess you're just gonna have to figure that out yourself.

You obviously didn't realize I was mocking you. You do need a chill pill. You flip out about everything unless people sing praises of you and ION. You are one damn defensive person.

Franz_Huber
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:05:42 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 06:51:06 PM by Franz_Huber

ION on Bittrex makes the project is more legit
No, it doesn't. ION is still the same intransparent, premined, hyperinflating shitcoin born out of Paycoin.

although the team keeps hardworking
Cloning other coins, screwing them up and producing one generic jump'n'run platform game in a year when they had promised to make "one game per month"? That's what you call "hardworking"?

they may need more marketing to help the price pump.
More marketing drivel won't help the turd that is ION. It didn't help GAW, Paycoin and XPY.io either.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
korvas128

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 08:07:22 PM

Who actually gives a shit that someone can change the countdown by adjusting their system clock ??  like it's gonna affect the launch date

If you actually read my post you may have noticed "not that it matters much". It's just a fucking observation, get over yourself you miserable shill.

Is there anything you are willing to discuss about ION that wouldn't exacerbate the immense personal butthurt you seem to be suffering from?

Here is a few examples to pick from:

What's the expected number of downloads for Gravity?

What's the expected ARPU?
^^^ as a whale you must have some valuable insight

Is there going to be any marketing effort before or after launch?

How much "buy pressure" can we expect on Bittrex and how do we know it's coming from Gravity?

How much "dump pressure" can we expect on Bittrex?

When's the next game going to come out?

My personal favorite - so you can stop reading here because you might pop a vein or smth - assuming some new ionomy customers emerge as Gravity is launched, how will they react to the convoluted PNG schemes and the perennial dysfunction of the "team"? So for example if 10 new customers pop up on slack, how many of them would still be around in a month?

Edit - case in point:

I like Cryptobuds mocking me was mocking you..... I know it's an observation

Earlier today on slack someone as a joke posted a picture showing a 3 hour countdown to the Gravity launch, they then explained how they did it.

You took this information and as usual turned it into something to better fit your narrative  Smiley

Also thanks for sharing a slack personnal favorite here's one of mine.

This is not one of your better lies. The reality is you are on slack 24/7 monitoring the channel looking for stuff to distort and post.

Unfortunately this has been your modus operandi for months now and shows no sign of changing   Sad  

WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 08:33:39 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 08:58:11 PM by WildShark

@Suchmoon CHILL OUT and watch the countdown!!!

Suchmoon to the moon week... if you keep asking the questions, people might think you a supervisor and think you should be payed with IONs!!!

Entertainment for the week by Suchmoon

Countdown to Gravity has started!!!

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 09:03:08 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 09:20:09 PM by suchmoon

I like Cryptobuds mocking me was mocking you..... I know it's an observation

Earlier today on slack someone as a joke posted a picture showing a 3 hour countdown to the Gravity launch, they then explained how they did it.

You took this information and as usual turned it into something to better fit your narrative  Smiley

Also thanks for sharing a slack personnal favorite here's one of mine.

https://i.imgur.com/HpgurRW.jpg

This is not one of your better lies. The reality is you are on slack 24/7 monitoring the channel looking for stuff to distort and post.

Unfortunately this has been your modus operandi for months now and shows no sign of changing   Sad  

@Suchmoon CHILL OUT and watch the countdown!!!

Suchmoon to the moon week... if you keep asking the questions, people might think you a supervisor and think you should be payed with IONs!!!

Entertainment for the week by Suchmoon

I'm still fascinated that you two shills are so fascinated by my personality that you need to make shit up to keep the conspiracy theory going Grin

I'm sorry, I didn't know someone on slack noticed the timer thing. If you can let me know who that was I'll edit my post and credit them with the discovery.
Edit: I guess I should have known better than trust anything coming out of your shilly piehole. I posted about the timer at 2:52 AM UTC, @kris on slack posted the screenshot at 3:34 AM UTC. Conspiracy solved, you're welcome.

Speaking of distortion - "stopping by" was in the context of me stopping by to chat on slack... of course I look at it more often than once a month, how else would I get those amazingly amusing screenshots?

Ok, so now that we established that this whole ionomy clusterfuck is clearly my fault (again), can we get back on topic?

No marketing seems to be forthcoming so presumably the existing bagholders/whales will have the joy and honor of bankrolling it further. But perhaps I'm wrong about this so I'll math a little bit with the generous assumption that there is a plan to rope new users in.

Mobile gaming ARPU seems to be $40-ish. ION inflation ATM is ~29k ION or ~3k USD per day or 1+ million USD per year. Therefore ionomy needs 25k+ average users just to break even on inflation (25,000 * $40 = $1m). Actually it's probably closer to 75k users since only one third of in-game spending goes to the purchase pool.

https://www.statista.com/outlook/211/109/mobile-games/united-states#market-users

That doesn't account for the 17 million coins that already exist and don't seem to be backed by anything of value. There is probably quite a bit of pent-up dump pressure in there.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 09:11:35 PM

The ION market is on a rise with new users

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
WildShark

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 10:23:28 PM

Hello ionomy!

The countdown has started! Only a few more days until we publicly release Crypto Gravity, the first game developed by ionomy Studios. You can watch the clock tick down as excitement builds. You can also participate in the excitement of the ION/BTC market.

We want to focus all of the energy of this momentous occasion in one place, and we’ve chosen Bittrex because it’s a high volume, accessible platform. Therefore we are temporarily suspending trading on ionomy.com during the countdown and through the early days following the release.

As much as we would like newcomers to create accounts on ionomy.com, we also want unambiguous metrics from a single publicly observable trading platform. Since the platform on ionomy.com doesn’t yet have any public APIs, consolidating trading is the best way to gauge market activity.

A final reason for suspending the ionomy.com platform is fairness. When there are two platforms, it’s easy for users with accounts on both Bittrex and ionomy to buy low on one platform and sell high on another. While we appreciate the value of arbitrage for settling markets, in this case it would create an uneven playing field since most traders will not yet have accounts on both platforms.

At 8:00 pm GMT Feb 24, 2017 we will clear the order books and pause the exchange. Canceling all existing orders protects our customers from sudden shocks once the ionomy.com platform resumes trading. Feel free to place standing orders after we clear the order books. We will give 24 hours notice before trading resumes.

Regards,

The ionomy Team

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:36:05 PM

WildShill is the face of ION. You all are fucked! I hope you fools enjoy buying his bags and making his XPY losses whole again.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 11:23:46 PM

https://news.ionomy.com/unified-trading-for-gravity-launch/
http://archive.is/oaQxw

I'd say they should make it permanent instead of temporary. Also get rid of BTC transactions altogether and start accepting their own coin for the various trinkets they sell. I might even refrain from calling it "bullshit" if they do that.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:54:22 PM

I'd like to see addresses for all Ionomy owned coins from the pre-mine as well as the staked coins from said pre-mine.

No wishy washy non answer here's the genesis block figure it out yourself BS please. Is Ionomy not trying to make it big? Don't you think they'd appreciate if the whales acted like professionals while they represent Ionomy in the forums?

Maybe edit the title post and put all the addresses there? That's a constructive suggestion. I'd give them a little respect if they became fully transparent. We'll see if it happens.

Pages: « 1 ... 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 [281] 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: