Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 500 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ION [ION] | POS 3.0 | Mobile Gaming | Join the ionomy today!  (Read 473060 times)
korvas128

Activity: 1248
Merit: 583

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:13:26 AM

ion down to $1 at this rate be half its value soon bad for those that bought at $1.61. time to quote performance in satoshi or is usd still the exchange metric to compare?

Sadly it's going down in satoshi too... was 50k at the start of the powergridstormthingy, now barely 30k. Who knew that empty promises don't always get you to the moon.

Empty promises  Smiley .......... the only thing that's empty are your words Smiley

Nothing empty about....

you mentioned you were going away for work then hinted answering that transparency thing when back did it slip your mind or were those words empty too?

If you insist this is what I said....

I made a point of carefully choosing my words....

I said respond not answer

You see when you jump in on a dox posting with comments like

or

The only way I would respond to any of your questions that required an element of effort would be if I had the memory retention of a goldfish Smiley you don't need to be Colombo to figure out your ill intent  Wink

There you go I've responded

ok very good you responded. so you were truthful there but still at a liar for addressing transparency. you did say you'd address transparency in the past and were quoted as such.

you've also changed your wording fromi was a part of your dox to i jumped in on it.

based onyour hurt feelings refusal to answer i take that all those people from gaw days that you made fun of that questioned gaw makes you a bad man in their mind cause you hurt their feelings.. or does it only work one way? but then againi guess you see yourself as infallible and never doing any wrong. you're a crack up. common diversionary tactics to shift the focus.

Oops OoOo I double pasted the same posted comment this was meant to be my second example

It's not a case of hurt feelings it's a case of trying to understand the intent behind your posts. You don't care about transparency your just looking for an angle to discredit Ionomy. About my DOX wording  either way it's a low blow, jumping in being the lowest of the two..... very Machiavellian.

Your drifting off topic with your GAW days comments but as you mention it..... My antics then don't make me a bad person they make me a fool Smiley This is why when I pulled out of GAW I waited around a year lurking on XPY.io to see if they were an honourable group of people to either invest in or walk away from...... you know once bitten twice shy Smiley

Tip..... if you want serious answers instead of people like me playing games can I suggest you not dox them or make wild accusations you might then find them to be a bit more helpful.

Ionomy V3 for Wallets - Masternodes - Trading - Games
https://ionomy.com/en/aff/46cbe5fa1d262e23665191a7c7864072

For the few TROLLS left some inconvenient statements of FACT
https://news.ionomy.com/just-to-be-clear/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 02:42:31 AM

FFS korvas, how old are you? Even my 6-year-old has figured out that doubling down on bullshit doesn't work so he makes one pass, sometimes two to double check my BS-meter, and moves on. So I think we can rate your debate skills at a toddler's level. Saying you know things but not gonna tell anyone - utterly meaningless, IRL or on the intertubes. Making it bold just highlights the absurdity of it.

If you had "serious answers" you'd be spilling it here unprompted, given how you're grasping at straws to spin this clusterfuck. But all you got is copy-pasta from press releases. And sometimes you latch on to a buzzword with no way to back it up, like this transparency thing, so you need a thick layer of bullshit to cover your ignorance. It's been going on for months. Try something new. Like maybe staying on topic for a post or two.

E.g. how's that "extensive validation" going? Why is ionomy not using it for their own leaderboard? What bullshit excuse do you have for not answering that?
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:57:06 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 04:08:40 AM by o0o0

korvas its really quite simple to prove your shit. someone else just needs to ask the question i did to you about transparency. if they havent hurt your feelings you should answer right? so does anyone elss want to ask him? he may lie though as he said on record he'd answer about transparency and didnt... makes one think how many of his other statements even praise ones are lies as well. its proven he lied once.

edit

korvas just so we are on record are you acusing me of doxing you? if not might want to edit your post as it becomes a wild accusation and you a hypocrite your words. if you say i doxxed you please provide proof. the initial link up was done via usernames avatar pics etc by pixel powered. its not a dox in itself as there is no real life link. what i did is ask a question on that info.

if you are accusing me of doxxing then thats lie number 2. one more strike and you'd be out in baseball... but keep swinging it gives people reading an idea of how you work and act too.
korvas128

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:17:10 PM

FFS korvas, how old are you? Even my 6-year-old has figured out that doubling down on bullshit doesn't work so he makes one pass, sometimes two to double check my BS-meter, and moves on. So I think we can rate your debate skills at a toddler's level. Saying you know things but not gonna tell anyone - utterly meaningless, IRL or on the intertubes. Making it bold just highlights the absurdity of it.

If you had "serious answers" you'd be spilling it here unprompted, given how you're grasping at straws to spin this clusterfuck. But all you got is copy-pasta from press releases. And sometimes you latch on to a buzzword with no way to back it up, like this transparency thing, so you need a thick layer of bullshit to cover your ignorance. It's been going on for months. Try something new. Like maybe staying on topic for a post or two.

E.g. how's that "extensive validation" going? Why is ionomy not using it for their own leaderboard? What bullshit excuse do you have for not answering that?

So your 6 year old son bullshits you. I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree then  Grin

You said ion/ionomy was a cluster fuck 18 months ago when it ico'd at 20 to 25 cents. Ion today is very much undervalued at $1.22 and your still singing the same tune. Let's face it if ION hits $100 in your book it's still a clusterfuck.

Insult all you like as that's all you have insults.

I'm so glad the Ionomy/Ion team made this an announcement thread only as people like you are just a distraction

korvas128

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:42:07 PM

korvas its really quite simple to prove your shit. someone else just needs to ask the question i did to you about transparency. if they havent hurt your feelings you should answer right? so does anyone elss want to ask him? he may lie though as he said on record he'd answer about transparency and didnt... makes one think how many of his other statements even praise ones are lies as well. its proven he lied once.

edit

korvas just so we are on record are you acusing me of doxing you? if not might want to edit your post as it becomes a wild accusation and you a hypocrite your words. if you say i doxxed you please provide proof. the initial link up was done via usernames avatar pics etc by pixel powered. its not a dox in itself as there is no real life link. what i did is ask a question on that info.

if you are accusing me of doxxing then thats lie number 2. one more strike and you'd be out in baseball... but keep swinging it gives people reading an idea of how you work and act too.

Why post this

Within context

it's a long one....

Again why post that last comment ? me trying to blackmail ethereum... maybe it's suchmoon's 6 year old son, Suchmoon can vouch for the fact that I clearly don't have the brains to be able do such a thing.... not that I would anyway as I'm no thief   Smiley

If your comment isn't a DOX then what is it ?

About me making a commitment to transparency, do you mean this..

When I came back I looked at the rest of your points and answered

What were you expecting me to say ?

And Suchmoon if you can't figure out why my text is bold then I suggest you ask your 6 year old son.

Lets be clear this thread is just a bit of fun. In the grand scheme of things the thread is irrelevant. What will make or break Ionomy is it's ability to deliver on it's intent. If Ionomy is able to implement PWR-GRD then the future is going to be fantastic Smiley

BTW. Don't you have any remorse for the people that read your rubbish when Ion was sub 50 cents and were influenced. Of course you don't.... silly me 

o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:54:58 PM

edit

Why post this

Within context

it's a long one....

Again why post that last comment ? me trying to blackmail ethereum... maybe it's suchmoon's 6 year old son, Suchmoon can vouch for the fact that I clearly don't have the brains to be able do such a thing.... not that I would anyway as I'm no thief   Smiley

And Suchmoon if you can't figure out why my text is bold then I suggest you ask your 6 year old son.

Lets be clear this thread is just a bit of fun. In the grand scheme of things the thread is irrelevant. What will make or break Ionomy is it's ability to deliver on it's intent. If Ionomy is able to implement PWR-GRD then the future is going to be fantastic Smiley

BTW. Don't you have any remorse for the people that read your rubbish when Ion was sub 50 cents and were influenced. Of course you don't.... silly me 

so you think its a dox by me yes or no. it matters cause it shows if you contnuously lie or not.

do you have any remorse for the investors that bought based on the whitepaper expecting a game per month? its still in the whitepaper. do you have remorse for those wanting the games but got 1?

i have no remorse. ion team are slow, amateurs in skill shown by their wild acqusations of hardened scoreboards etc when in reality they manually remove people. i have no remorse showing people that they make statements with buzzwords they cant back up. things like transparency etc.

all they do is try to be word smiths and the only counter argument you all have the shills i mean is just you want when they deliver. how longs it been now? how much of the whitepaper exists and how much of the funds have they wasted not to deliver?

wheres that public api they hardened? they write like its released but there is no public download link for it. care to counter that with proof and not word salad? maybe you can tell you will then lie again with s fuck off statement.

btw you accuse suchmoon of only having insults. 80% of your posts are insults korvas... you just try to justify it with your self righteous beliefs they are justified. hows the air up there on that high horse?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:41:38 AM

So your 6 year old son bullshits you. I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree then  Grin

Sometimes kids lie. Sometimes kids test limits. Nothing to do with apples. You'd know that if you'd spent more time parenting instead of shilling your shitcoins.

You said ion/ionomy was a cluster fuck 18 months ago when it ico'd at 20 to 25 cents. Ion today is very much undervalued at $1.22 and your still singing the same tune. Let's face it if ION hits $100 in your book it's still a clusterfuck.

It being a clusterfuck has very little to do with price. You can pump any piece of shit, that doesn't make it an innovative and competent project.

Again, you failed to provide even a single example of an actual working, available, documented, supported service of those advertised during the "storm".

"Lightning Services, the freemium API for tournaments and digital goods purchasing" - where is it? Documentation? Test endpoints? Anything?
"Thunder In-Game Currency (IGC) Services" - where is it? How to sign up?
"Jumpstart is a crowdfunding platform for game developers" - where is it? How to sign up?
"Alchemy adds multicurrency support to new and existing services [...] Web wallets, hosted masternodes, dynamic exchanges" - which currencies does it support?
"Spark Ad Network" - where is it? How to sign up?
"Tokens on the ION blockchain" - where are those?
"The Dark Matter pre-sale countdown starts imminently" - doesn't look like it started?

Not to mention the lack of rationale behind most of the above. But I realize that for you it's a matter of blind faith so that's fine.

You're quick to post an ad banner as if it means anything, but there is no substance beyond that picture. Going on for more than two years now. Asking for more money. Very much a clusterfuck.

Insult all you like as that's all you have insults.

I'm so glad the Ionomy/Ion team made this an announcement thread only as people like you are just a distraction

Well, slither back to slack then if this is distracting you from your bags. You made your purpose here very clear with your first post, no need to prolong the farce:

And this is why 95% of this website is full of shit.... and you wonder why the devs don't respond... would you when you know that everything you post is going to be twisted into whatever agenda the person posting wants.... this place is toxic
WildShark

Activity: 1344
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:00:50 PM

You made your purpose here very clear with your first post, no need to prolong the farce:

And this is why 95% of this website is full of shit.... and you wonder why the devs don't respond... would you when you know that everything you post is going to be twisted into whatever agenda the person posting wants.... this place is toxic

Nothing empty about....

Lightning Services enable the ION Advantage: cash-like tournament prizes, discounts, and unified multi-platform gamer accounts.
Last month, we forecast a powerful week-long ION storm to hit, starting with Lightning. The community is abuzz, energy is in the air, and ION is raining from the skies!

Add spark to freemium games with Lightning Services
ionomy.com introduces Lightning Services, the freemium API for tournaments and digital goods purchasing.

Lightning Services can be added to any freemium game, amping up the fun, replayability, and spending incentives. Developers can customize the level of integration to suit their games.

Primary features include:

Lightning Tournaments. Integrate Lightning Tournaments so gamers on any platform can compete for high scores and weekly prizes. Prizes pay out in ION. Gamers can exchange ION for Bitcoin, spend it, or get discounts in the ION ecosystem.
The ION Advantage. Google and Apple charge 30% for in-app purchases. Since ionomy takes only a fraction of this, developers earn more and can provide discounts to gamers who pay with ION through their ionomy.com accounts.
Unified gamer accounts. Gamers can link their ionomy.com account to multiple apps on any platform, carrying their scores, inventories, and balances with them. Compete on any device.
Lightning Partners. When developers enter a full partnership, ionomy funds as much as 100% of the purse for weekly tournaments.
Lightning Services provide solutions that make games stand out from the crowd by giving players three more reasons to play and stay. Lightning Tournaments offer the fun of social competition and the opportunity to win cash-like rewards. And the ION Advantage gives users discounts on in-game goods, which carry over between platforms and apps. The savings add up, winning loyal customers from a growing network of gamers with ION to spend.

The ionomy vision isn’t just fun and games. It’s a serious economic model. The more gamers spend, the more they drive up the price of ION. With every new title, the ION economy grows.

Lightning adds a powerful combination of attention to games and demand for ION, creating winning solutions for developers, gamers, and investors.

When 3rd party game devs fully partner with ionomy (getting fully ionomy-sponsored tournaments), a percentage of profit from in-game sales is directed to buy ION straight off the market. These market purchases add persistent buy pressure and remove supply from the ION market. Every aspect of the ionomy reinforces the value of ION by design.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 06:06:43 PM

copy pasta

Sharkie, the whole thing is written in simple present tense, for example:

"Lightning Services can be added to any freemium game ..."

I know you shillwhales have trouble with English but for most normal people this means something that is happening (or in this case - is available) RIGHT NOW. The only exception could be if they specified a date, e.g. "Starting November 1, 2025 Lightning Services can be added ..." but they didn't. So is it available right now?

Looks like you and your shillbuddy korvas think that peddling these obvious lies somehow helps ionomy. I don't think it does but it's your bags, not mine.

Are you high again? Who could have possibly been "influenced" if you said this:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg20360060#msg20360060

Lying again? Not nice. Probably projecting your own remorse of having wasted your money on Paycoin and now being stuck in this illiquid shitcoin. I know you don't like this fact but anybody who kept their bitcoins and didn't put them into Garza's pockets like you did would have the same bitcoins right now. Amazing, isn't it? All your shitcoinery and shilling and all that just trying to "recover" your supremely stupid "investment" and not even keeping up with the overall crypto bubble...
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:33:08 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2017, 02:46:02 PM by WildShark

Sharkie, the whole thing is written in simple present tense, for example:

"Lightning Services can be added to any freemium game ..."

Lying again? Not nice. Probably projecting your own remorse of having wasted your money on Paycoin and now being stuck in this illiquid shitcoin. I know you don't like this fact but anybody who kept their bitcoins and didn't put them into Garza's pockets like you did would havethe same bitcoins right now. Amazing, isn't it? All your shitcoinery and shilling and all that just trying to "recover" your supremely stupid "investment" and not even keeping up with the overall crypto bubble...

@suchmoon As one of the initial whale investor, I'm very satisfied with the amount of funds the ION investment (Shark Nodes) are producing over the last year. Leaving Paycon behind and venturing into the Ionomy Vision was the wisest decision I have made in my crypto investments.

"Wild onION" Visit the depot using the following invitation @ http://invite.wildsdepot.com
ION Master Node[10K IONs] + ION Smart Node[500 Atoms] + All ION Staking Wallets = 18 IONs Block Reward for WILD Innovative ION Network ownership (WIN concept)
Plan Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1443633.msg50248724#msg50248724
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:50:35 PM

@suchmoon As one of the initial whale investor, I'm very satisfied with the amount of funds the ION investment (Shark Nodes) are producing over the last year. Leaving Paycon behind and venturing into the Ionomy Vision was the wisest decision I have made in my crypto investments.

You're indeed very wise to qualify it that way. That's like saying that getting drunk every other day instead of daily was the wisest one of your substance abuse decisions.

Some paycoiners at least learned something from their paycoining... maybe you will too after a few more rounds of "crowdfunding".
korvas128

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:33:51 AM

edit

Why post this

Within context

it's a long one....

so you think its a dox by me yes or no. it matters cause it shows if you contnuously lie or not.

do you have any remorse for the investors that bought based on the whitepaper expecting a game per month? its still in the whitepaper. do you have remorse for those wanting the games but got 1?

i have no remorse. ion team are slow, amateurs in skill shown by their wild acqusations of hardened scoreboards etc when in reality they manually remove people. i have no remorse showing people that they make statements with buzzwords they cant back up. things like transparency etc.

all they do is try to be word smiths and the only counter argument you all have the shills i mean is just you want when they deliver. how longs it been now? how much of the whitepaper exists and how much of the funds have they wasted not to deliver?

wheres that public api they hardened? they write like its released but there is no public download link for it. care to counter that with proof and not word salad? maybe you can tell you will then lie again with s fuck off statement.

btw you accuse suchmoon of only having insults. 80% of your posts are insults korvas... you just try to justify it with your self righteous beliefs they are justified. hows the air up there on that high horse?

Your words My Words....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wrote this you explain it. Why do you want me to explain what you wrote, remember I told you to fuck off because you totally out of context called me a thief.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bottom-line - Investors bought into ion/ionomy to make money.

For those that bought ION for $.15 / $.25, apart from the increase in price. Dependant on how much they bought, by staking they were also rewarded a sizeable amount of ION.

Those that bought atoms for $1.85 have spent the past 18 mths receiving electrons that they could convert to ION, boost stakers to masternode like payouts or use in Gravity.

If today they decided to sell their atoms now they would sell for around $8.04 and with ion currently at $1.34 it would selling for profit, it would take 6 figure dumps for Ion to hit $.15/$.25 again. With PWR-GRD soon to start implementation I foresee the complete opposite.   

So

No I don't have any remorse for those like me that invested early. What I have though is thanks as the funding is allowing Ionomy to deliver on their intent of not only offering a coin/token to the gaming community but offering a WIN/WIN/WIN ecosystem for all. If the ecosystem is implemented as intended then it was allow indie game devs to flourish. As a gamer this for me is probably the most exciting part of ionomy's offering as it's the independents that innovate and it's indie games I like playing the most.       

i have no remorse. ion team are slow, amateurs in skill shown by their wild accusations of hardened scoreboards etc when in reality they manually remove people. i have no remorse showing people that they make statements with buzzwords they cant back up. things like transparency etc.

I don't mean Ionomy I mean people that saw this as an opportunity 18 months ago. These people could have bought ION for $.2 or atoms for $1.80

When you are on a journey of nothing to something you will always get an element of wastage and unforeseen obstacles, unless your copying another company.

I don't know of any other company that is trying to bring an ecosystem to market. Other companies have focused on elements but no one an entire ecosystem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe this will showcase the capabilities of the lightning api and yes they do understand that the longer the wait the less of a competitive advantage they have launching the lightning API. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only 80% I need to try harder  Smiley believe what you want. I'm just sharing my thoughts 

abused wens

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:26:06 AM

It's a serious product. Need to wait some time to make profi
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:37:12 AM

you literally answered nothing korvas. you acuse me of a dox i ask you if you are accusing me and you direct me to some  statement i made.

i asked where the api is as the advertise it like its available now. you do t even try to answer it only post about somenew game using it.

i state you insult suchmoon and others you say you'll have to try harder. you do realise the point of that statement was to show you that you can say others insult be against it yet do it yourself and justify it.

also do you speak for all investors? are you saying none of them actually bought on whitepaper promises?

also your statement of people investing to make money sure sounds like that test with "an expectation to make money".

and no you didnt tell me to fuck off from something unrelated.. you told me to fuck off because you promised to address transparency, couldnt then grasped at something for a reason to avoid it and become a liar.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:54:13 PM

https://i.gyazo.com/d6449a1bdf421ecd2d2fd4b2446a26bf.png

I believe this will showcase the capabilities of the lightning api and yes they do understand that the longer the wait the less of a competitive advantage they have launching the lightning API.

How does a screenshot of a game "showcase" the API? Do you even know what an API is? Probably not, seeing how a year is not enough for you to learn how to quote forum posts.
WildShark

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:25:48 PM

Nothing empty about....

Thunderstruck

Day Two of the ION Storm, was the reveal of the second element to make up the ionomy Power Grid
Feel the Thunder with Real Money Trade
That rumbling you feel in your chest is Thunder. It carries a powerful signal: games are more attractive when you can have fun and make money. Thunder enabled games really are worth playing.

Developers of premium games can use Thunder Services to motivate gamers to buy their games. It works like this:

Developers partner with ionomy to issue custom in-game currency tokens on the ION blockchain.
Gamers buy or subscribe to games for the opportunity to earn the in-game currency that they can then withdraw.
ionomy manages the exchanges that allow gamers to trade their in-game currency for ION or Bitcoin.
Add Thunder to your game, and let ionomy shoulder the work of integrating a tailor made microeconomy.

Get the message out with Thunder: have fun, earn cash
By enabling Thunder In-Game Currency (IGC) Services, developers tap into a rich and growing community of gamers and digital currency enthusiasts.

Gamers enjoy the rewards of their achievements, while developers easily add real economic incentives to their games. And with every promotional campaign ionomy runs, the number of participants in the ION gaming economy grows, too.

Thunder tokens powerfully draw attention to games and the ION economy, creating winning solutions for developers, gamers, and investors.
So far Thunder and Lightning have been introduced through the ionomy Storm campaign as the first two elements of the Power Grid. Stay on alert for details on every element to see how they all fit together. There’s more in the Power Grid to Jumpstart your day tomorrow.

Giveaways and ION Promotions - Share to win

You’ll especially want to tune in at the end of the week for an exciting finale featuring an intriguing new asset.

Tweet, share, win.

— The ionomy Team

korvas128

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:07:49 PM

https://i.gyazo.com/d6449a1bdf421ecd2d2fd4b2446a26bf.png

Okay lets try.....

How does a screenshot of a game "showcase" the API? Do you even know what an API is? Probably not, seeing how a year is not enough for you to learn how to quote forum posts.

I don't quote because I can't be arsed to learn how to use antiquated forum software  Smiley and I'm making an educated guess that Ionomy will use To The Moon as a showcase to show off the capabilities of the lightning API

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 08:36:22 PM

I don't quote because I can't be arsed to learn how to use antiquated forum software  Smiley and I'm making an educated guess that Ionomy will use To The Moon as a showcase to show off the capabilities of the lightning API

There is a button. Says "quote" on it. Which part of it is antiquated - the button or the English language?

It's cute that you think an API is like a prized cow and needs to be "showcased". Just another load of bullshit like most of that power storm grid something or other.

They've been at it for a year, you'd think API documentation would be one of the first things to produce since they would need it for their own games too.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:05:48 PM

There is a button. Says "quote" on it. Which part of it is antiquated - the button or the English language?

It's cute that you think an API is like a prized cow and needs to be "showcased". Just another load of bullshit like most of that power storm grid something or other.

They've been at it for a year, you'd think API documentation would be one of the first things to produce since they would need it for their own games too.

Oh wow, been a while since I checked back... Same old funnies, different year... Cheesy

Thanks Suchmoon, this post made my day, as it really sucked until I read this funny stuff... Hilarious.... Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:54:26 PM

korvas is trying to say billboard systems are so 90s and slacks the way. its also a retort to his stuff up on qouting as an excuse.

its ludicrous to say forums are antiquated. they are a simple way to distribute and leave information. they will still be around for a long time to come.

its like saying to the moon is an antiquated game because its graphics are so 90s as well when we have 3d models and RAD tools like unitty, unreal etc that do all the heavy lifting gor you. but of course we all know games are about playability and fun. hence why i still find many fps shooters like dod:source and some of the original call of duties fun.
Pages: « 1 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 500 »
  Print  

Jump to: