Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Year of the Bitcoin  (Read 186630 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:51:14 AM

470$ is acting as support for now, and i believe if it manage to breach 600$ level then we can see slow increase towards 900$ area. 470$ was a good place to place a buy. We should be able to see 4 digits next year.  Cool
Even i wish to see a 4 digit $ next year. Though the price has gone down to 400$ plus, it may raise again in November. Lets hope so for a better return to $600 plus in November and December. Many have come into this forum and started earning bitcoins. Now, many are aware of bitcoins' benefits and the ways to earn them. We have many sources to earn the bitcoins here in this forum. It depends on the skill set as well.  
yeah, there are 4 months left and we hope bitcoin price rise to $600 again. For a few weeks the price still around $540-580, so it should be $600 by the end of the year and in 2017 we hope the price continue to increase.

I think $600 will be achieved in next few months, and if everything goes fine then we may see $700 price at the end of the year but its difficult to expect anything more from this year.

We are already near $600 so i don't think we would need months to reach there but it is already crossing that limit every week, so the target would be $700 at the end of the year, if it could reach there at the end of this year then it would be interesting to watch the price in next year if where it will go.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:36:59 PM

470$ is acting as support for now, and i believe if it manage to breach 600$ level then we can see slow increase towards 900$ area. 470$ was a good place to place a buy. We should be able to see 4 digits next year.  Cool
Even i wish to see a 4 digit $ next year. Though the price has gone down to 400$ plus, it may raise again in November. Lets hope so for a better return to $600 plus in November and December. Many have come into this forum and started earning bitcoins. Now, many are aware of bitcoins' benefits and the ways to earn them. We have many sources to earn the bitcoins here in this forum. It depends on the skill set as well.  
yeah, there are 4 months left and we hope bitcoin price rise to $600 again. For a few weeks the price still around $540-580, so it should be $600 by the end of the year and in 2017 we hope the price continue to increase.

I think $600 will be achieved in next few months, and if everything goes fine then we may see $700 price at the end of the year but its difficult to expect anything more from this year.

We are already near $600 so i don't think we would need months to reach there but it is already crossing that limit every week, so the target would be $700 at the end of the year, if it could reach there at the end of this year then it would be interesting to watch the price in next year if where it will go.
Yes true in this year I'm sure the price will exceed $ 700 at the end of the month. I believe 2017 will exceed that number and will continue to increase. In addition it will be a lot of people using bitcoin so that it will continue to grow.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:42:46 PM

Yes true in this year I'm sure the price will exceed $ 700 at the end of the month. I believe 2017 will exceed that number and will continue to increase. In addition it will be a lot of people using bitcoin so that it will continue to grow.

Are you trying to say that price will exceed $700 at the end of this month? That is simply impossible as its taking long time even to touch the price of $600 so I think it will trade below $600 for next few weeks.
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 01:42:43 PM

I think it is still going to take months before the price is going to reach $600. I hope the price last month will reached to $700+ again. And I believe that the price is going to become higher for the year of 2017 and that is going to help the adoption because there are more stores that are going to believe bitcoin and going to accept it.

Price is trading around $575 since long time and we see any bad news in coming days then it will take price even lower, so our first stop should be to touch the price of $600.
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:19:42 PM

I think it is still going to take months before the price is going to reach $600. I hope the price last month will reached to $700+ again. And I believe that the price is going to become higher for the year of 2017 and that is going to help the adoption because there are more stores that are going to believe bitcoin and going to accept it.

Price is trading around $575 since long time and we see any bad news in coming days then it will take price even lower, so our first stop should be to touch the price of $600.
But the real price today is 600. Many touched after the failure at the exchange bitfinex when the price dropped even lower, and even tried to buy bitcoin in the hope that before the end of the year cryptocurrency prices will rise to $ 1,000 or these predictions are false?
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:08:40 PM

hoping that buy end of the year bitcoin price will ran the price up to 600$ so that by comming 2017 it will be the good news for us and it going to increase slowly until bitcoin hit the maximum price for 2017 and hoping also that some supermarkets are now going to accepting bitcoin as a payment
I'm seeing a lot of investors on testing phase this year and seeing if bitcoin would be profitable for long term. If they see the opportunity by next year, then we may see a good movement by next year and hopefully, affect the value dramatically upward.

Yeah, this year I saw a lot of people involving in bitcoin and they are still in the learning phase, so when they learn about that and the price of bitcoin will come to a little stability and continue to increase then they will put their money in their and will invite more people also to join bitcoin.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:12:21 PM

I'm guess every year is always a special of bitcoin, Bitcoin never experienced setbacks. bitcoin will always grow. hand-side of the bitcoin
so the year and the following year in 2017 bitcoin would be better, year to year will be better.

you're right mate in every year past there always something new in bitcoin where something special happens in every year hoping that before 2017 comes bitcoin price will increase and never down when 2017 comes and some supermarkets will accept bitcoin as payment
SmirnoffVany

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:30:32 PM

I'm guess every year is always a special of bitcoin, Bitcoin never experienced setbacks. bitcoin will always grow. hand-side of the bitcoin
so the year and the following year in 2017 bitcoin would be better, year to year will be better.

you're right mate in every year past there always something new in bitcoin where something special happens in every year hoping that before 2017 comes bitcoin price will increase and never down when 2017 comes and some supermarkets will accept bitcoin as payment
You are very high hopes for 2017. Perhaps as bitcoin predict the price will rise, possibly up to $ 1000 or even more. But on account of the supermarket I have no illusions.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:35:45 PM

It is impossible that the price of bitcoin will not go down because bitcoin price is unpredictable you can see stable price of bitcoin.. its always depends in demand and supply. just lets hope this november or december just like last year that the price will increase the same as last year.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:39:25 PM

It is impossible that the price of bitcoin will not go down because bitcoin price is unpredictable you can see stable price of bitcoin.. its always depends in demand and supply. just lets hope this november or december just like last year that the price will increase the same as last year.

Yeah, the price of bitcoin is really unpredictable. It can easily down and easily go up but the price of bitcoin is stable now especially after the halving and we don't know is 2017 will be same as 2016 or not. 2016 is the year of bitcoin because we have the halving.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:40:54 PM

You are very high hopes for 2017. Perhaps as bitcoin predict the price will rise, possibly up to $ 1000 or even more. But on account of the supermarket I have no illusions.
i also hope that bitcoin price will be reach to 1000$ in the year of 2017 because bitcoin are getting more popularity and bitcoin increasing its price too much faster day by day because bitcoin adoption are going to increasing.
Soulver

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:48:33 PM

i also hope that bitcoin price will be reach to 1000$ in the year of 2017 because bitcoin are getting more popularity and bitcoin increasing its price too much faster day by day because bitcoin adoption are going to increasing.

I don't think so, bitcoin price was also decreasing in the past months, so even if it gets popular it doesn't always mean the price will go higher... we can expect big fluctuation in 2017 but we can't say it will be a good or a bad one.
Natlind

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:10:18 PM

2017 can be an year of economy growth. Because i believe, the bitcoin is going to be used by many worldwide either in shops or in other places. The price is going to increase more. More people here in this forum are going to gain more profits. The more you are good at somethings, you would tend to share some of it. The same happens here. Many are made known of bitcoins by their friends. It is reaching almost every corner.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:10:41 PM

I don't think so, bitcoin price was also decreasing in the past months, so even if it gets popular it doesn't always mean the price will go higher... we can expect big fluctuation in 2017 but we can't say it will be a good or a bad one.
Its good to see if the price of bitcoin is increase even the price will not reach in 1k value i am happy that i will experience even the price of 800 value.. this year or next year.. but i feel that the price of bitcoin will increase high this year before end of the year. just like last year.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:22:03 PM

Touch $600 and hope nothing goes wrong/ exchangers go down. 2017 would be a good year if nothing ever goes bad, and we see only positive news about bitcoin. It's not always about the value of bitcoin that we only need to look at, but we should also look into the developments with the blockchain.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:26:37 AM

Touch $600 and hope nothing goes wrong/ exchangers go down. 2017 would be a good year if nothing ever goes bad, and we see only positive news about bitcoin. It's not always about the value of bitcoin that we only need to look at, but we should also look into the developments with the blockchain.

I agree with you 2017 is going to be a good year if the price of bitcoin is going to keep on rising today. Even there is a fall down with the price of bitcoin last month. And if there is a fall there is a rise, so that rise is slowly happening today. And we are going to see that rapid pump again for the year of 2017 and more people are going to adopt bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:56:10 AM

I agree with you 2017 is going to be a good year if the price of bitcoin is going to keep on rising today. Even there is a fall down with the price of bitcoin last month. And if there is a fall there is a rise, so that rise is slowly happening today. And we are going to see that rapid pump again for the year of 2017 and more people are going to adopt bitcoin.

We may be very positive in our view on bitcoin but as far as I know we cannot tell what will be the happening on bitcoin in the year 2017.  It was just last month when we are expecting bitcoin to hit  800usd to 900 usd  but what happen? Then some unexpected thing happen.  a major exchange was hacked that drive bitcoin down.  Anyway there is no question about adoption of new people, and if bitcoin maintain the good press and no bad press, there is a huge possibility that bitcoin will increase in price in the year 2017.
jossiel

Activity: 2996
Merit: 632

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:00:37 AM

2017 can be an year of economy growth. Because i believe, the bitcoin is going to be used by many worldwide either in shops or in other places. The price is going to increase more. More people here in this forum are going to gain more profits. The more you are good at somethings, you would tend to share some of it. The same happens here. Many are made known of bitcoins by their friends. It is reaching almost every corner.

Me too, I do believe that 2017 is going to be a tough year for bitcoin because it is going to be the year of bitcoin. Because many are going to accept the fact that bitcoin is convenient.

Except more to come about bitcoin and if you are holding a lot of bitcoins today for sure you are going to get good profit out of it.

I am hoping that more surprises to come next year, I just hope for the increases not for decrease.

████████▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
████████▄▄▄    ▄▄█▀▀▀██▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄███████▄
  █▀██████▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀██▀▀▀███
  ██████▄██▀▀▀██████▀█▄ ███
  █▄ ▀▀ █████████████████
▄  ██   █▀████████████▄█ █
▀█  ▀█▄ ▄████████████▀▀▄██
 ▀█   ▀████████████████▄█▀
  ▀█▄    ████▄▄██████▄▄██▀
    ▀▀█▄▄ █▄▄  ▀▀▀▀███▀
████████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
Seabet.io
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SPORTS
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
🎰.
CASINO
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:35:03 PM

hoping that 2017 bitcoin will be the best bitcoin year so that the economy will growth and bitcoin will be famous and more people can use it so that the bitcoin will grow more or the bitcoin price will increase the price hoping that some supermarkets are going to accepts bitcoin as a payment soon
Threshy

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:36:48 PM

A lot of things might still happen, before 2017. I am predicting a slight increase in price, between $500 and $600 around the Halving and then a strong decrease as people reach the selling point and the

supply increase on the exchanges. Going into 2017 we will see a decline in price again, because most people would be concentrating on their holidays and festive spending. I hope by then that the

OpenBazaar concept would have gained some momentum and that it would boost the Bitcoin economy.  Huh

There are so many people who say that the next year will be the year of the bitcoin but they cant tell us what will happen in that year the year of the bitcoin can mean allot of things. That the bitcoin will drop and never stand up or will rise that high that every user is a millionair i dont think that would happen but there can happen allot in one year that for sure.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: