Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65865 times)
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:22:52 PM

~_~
Thanks for the reply, I may order more than one bitcoin debit card and I have a question:
If one card has left some balance, can I transfer the balance from one card to another one after I make the purchase firstly.
Yes you can do this transfer I already done few days back but they will cut the fees for this transfer

Can you tell us more details about this transfer? Is it instant? How much is the fee?
Is the fee on both sides, when sending from one card and when receiving to the another card?
I have been watching wirex but don't like their service so I think to use Uquid.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:27:33 PM

~_~
Thanks for the reply, I may order more than one bitcoin debit card and I have a question:
If one card has left some balance, can I transfer the balance from one card to another one after I make the purchase firstly.
Yes you can do this transfer I already done few days back but they will cut the fees for this transfer

Can you tell us more details about this transfer? Is it instant? How much is the fee?
Is the fee on both sides, when sending from one card and when receiving to the another card?
This is instant and fees is just one sided its very low because as transfer few euros and they cut very low mean acceptable
goldenpay

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 11:01:14 PM

looks really good,but what is the withdraw fee ?
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 06:19:57 AM

Hello UQUID,

I recently ordered a virtual debit card from your service, but every time I try to load the card it gives this error:

Transfer funds request submitted for an amount greater than the available balance.

I've tried many different denominations and I am not sure why this is happening. It says that I have $13 in my account, but it doesn't even let me load amounts below that.

hi
did you try it again today ?

Yes, I did try it again today and still received the same error. It won't let me load any balance, no matter what the denomination is. On my dashboard, it shows my "load card" requests, but states that they have all been cancelled.
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 05:46:06 PM

Hello UQUID,

I recently ordered a virtual debit card from your service, but every time I try to load the card it gives this error:

Transfer funds request submitted for an amount greater than the available balance.

I've tried many different denominations and I am not sure why this is happening. It says that I have $13 in my account, but it doesn't even let me load amounts below that.

hi

Yes, I did try it again today and still received the same error. It won't let me load any balance, no matter what the denomination is. On my dashboard, it shows my "load card" requests, but states that they have all been cancelled.
hi

did you try again ?

please contact us if you still can not loading

thank you

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 09:20:47 PM

looks really good,but what is the withdraw fee ?

hi
we support for withdraw for GOLD account only
and the fees current is 3%
https://uquid.com/fees
please check

thanks

Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:25:05 AM

Hello UQUID,

hi

hi

did you try again ?

thank you

Yes, I tried it again today and it worked. Thank you! I will now test out this card on various sites, hope that it will go well!

EDIT: Worked very well, made a successful online purchase today.
Just one question, is there a monthly fee for the virtual debit card? Thanks!
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 01:50:47 PM

Hello UQUID,

hi

hi

did you try again ?

thank you

Yes, I tried it again today and it worked. Thank you! I will now test out this card on various sites, hope that it will go well!

hi
thank you for make the test
if you have balance in your card and you do not using for make payment then VISA will take maintenace fees $1 every month from that balance
therefore, keep money in UQUID wallet ( which free) and load into your card only when you need using for shop

Regard

Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:10:01 AM

Hello UQUID,

hi

hi

did you try again ?

thank you

hi
if you have balance in your card and you do not using for make payment then VISA will take maintenace fees $1 every month from that balance
therefore, keep money in UQUID wallet ( which free) and load into your card only when you need using for shop

Regard

That sounds very reasonable, thanks UQUID! I will be using your service a lot in the future as it worked well for me the first time.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 09:00:27 AM

Hello UQUID,

hi

hi

did you try again ?

thank you

hi

Regard

That sounds very reasonable, thanks UQUID! I will be using your service a lot in the future as it worked well for me the first time.

Many thank for that
do not forget refer to your friend in order to get 10% commision :https://uquid.com/affiliate
Regard

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 02:30:16 PM

~_~

I have been watching wirex but don't like their service so I think to use Uquid.

only sender have to pay fees
thank you for using our service

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 10:53:25 AM

Hello, can i ask how to verify my ID and upgrade my account level? i need to cash in from paypal to my card. thanks

You need to upload a scan of your ID and a utility bill when you're logged into uquid. I think it was in the my uquid card section.
Hi
you can upload your document to : https://uquid.com/account/my-account/kyc_limit
if you already have card please sellect the card you want upgrade to level 2
and you can upload document for that card ( each card need different document upload)

Regard

blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:41:06 PM

Hello, can i ask how to verify my ID and upgrade my account level? i need to cash in from paypal to my card. thanks

You need to upload a scan of your ID and a utility bill when you're logged into uquid. I think it was in the my uquid card section.
Hi
you can upload your document to : https://uquid.com/account/my-account/kyc_limit
and you can upload document for that card ( each card need different document upload)

Regard

It seems that your uquid card is good to use, But before I make a decision to buy an order there something I'd like to clarify you are open to all country, right? because I am located along Asia so the thing I need to do is just do your instruction here to avail your goods. Thanks and more power. Smiley
Superhitech
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:55:32 AM

Hi

Regard

It seems that your uquid card is good to use, But before I make a decision to buy an order there something I'd like to clarify you are open to all country, right? because I am located along Asia so the thing I need to do is just do your instruction here to avail your goods. Thanks and more power. Smiley

Not UQUID but I believe I can answer this question; it will work in any country as long as the currency of the item you are buying is in USD, GBP, or Euro. Alternatively, if the site accepts PayPal, PayPal will automatically convert the currency for you if the item is in a different currency.
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 06:55:57 AM

Hi

Regard

Not UQUID but I believe I can answer this question; it will work in any country as long as the currency of the item you are buying is in USD, GBP, or Euro. Alternatively, if the site accepts PayPal, PayPal will automatically convert the currency for you if the item is in a different currency.

Many thank for correct answer of @Superhitech

uquid debit card is international VISA card ( not local bank card) then it will worked worldwide ( all countries where VISA supported)
The reason we can not delivery or issue for some countries because we are not allowed to do that (from our contract with card provider)
( otherwise, we just simple printing card and send out to any country we want)

Thank you for understanding !

zzzx2017

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:55:16 AM

When i transfer to other card .it need write  card proxy. Where do i know my card proxy? I can't know the card proxy
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:24:25 PM

When i transfer to other card .it need write  card proxy. Where do i know my card proxy? I can't know the card proxy
If I am not wrong then its mean Card Number you put card number and transfer from your card to other card
rollerdyke44

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:07:32 AM

hi

i know it might be stupid question, but does your bitcoin card look exactly like the pic on the first page? I don't really dig the color haha. Maybe it looks better in real life so can you show some actual pics?

Thanks!
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 06:55:52 AM

i know it might be stupid question, but does your bitcoin card look exactly like the pic on the first page? I don't really dig the color haha. Maybe it looks better in real life so can you show some actual pics?

It is a plain black card, you can only see the chip, the usual numbers and card owners name, the currency (EUR/...) of the card and the VISA Prepaid logo

No other references, no Uquid logo
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 10:01:15 AM

hi
you can find card proxy in "my uquid card" and click in "STATUS" your card proxy will show on there
another easy option for you : just simple enter email of card you want transfer to : system will show you all card with that email and you can pickup card proxy you want

Regard

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: