Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65865 times)
uquid (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 05:30:32 PM

Hi uquid - since your don't take any fees from users, how do you make money as a business? Where does your revenue come from?

Hello
we charge 0.5% when you load money into your card
that all fees we charge

Regard

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anjesh12

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:59:23 PM

Unfortunately you can't just compare prices like that... there is an enormous spread between exchanges, some of the indexes (XE.com, google, ...) use moving averages.

Have a look at https://bitcoinwisdom.com/ to see the difference

https://i.imgur.com/eamW1Y5.png

Uquid is using Bitpay as their exchange, so you need to look at this value:

https://bitpay.com/api/rates/USD

You will see that there is exactly a 1% difference when you finally transfer your BTC, that is the fee that Bitpay charges it's vendors (see this 1% fee goes to Bitpay, not Uquid).

Uquid makes it's profit by charging a Transfer fee of 0.5% when you load balance into your card

when depositing 2usd with bitcoins, it costs 3usd in bitcoins  Undecided

i didnt get a response for my question

Hello
many thank for your question
when you make deposit very small amount like that
it even not cover the bitpay network fees
https://blog.bitpay.com/network-costs/
( this is fixed fees for every transaction : and it about  0.000465 BTC now)

Regard

thanks for the response, yea now i understand. i just dont know how bitcoin economy works
smilyfaith

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:22:35 AM

wirex and uquid uses same company for their cards.
no longer working on paypal.
HeroC
Legendary

Activity: 858
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:08:19 PM

Do these card work with Android / Samsung pay? Can you get multiple numbers on one account?
vacs03

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:33:33 PM

wirex and uquid uses same company for their cards.
no longer working on paypal.

I used it yesterday on ebay with paypal, worked fine

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:09:40 AM

Hello UQUID, recently I have tried to buy something online using my card but the site blocked my card. I contacted site support and this is what they told me:

Payment gateway security system blocked your card and your account for suspicious activity. We are sorry, we they do not describe us the full reasons and do not give explanations, so we do not know exactly why you were blocked. Maybe there is some problem with your prepaid card?

Is there anything that can be done about this?

Thanks,
Superhitech

hello @Superhitech

if i can have your UQ account i can further check for you

Regard

Sure, my account ID is UQ319917. Hope that this can be sorted out!

Hello UQUID, I understand that support is busy but I just want to follow up on my issue here since it's been many days without a reply. I hope that this can be sorted out!
albertowirexx

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

It took two weeks for UQUID verify my documentation, then got upgraded to level 2, then ordered a card and limits are for level 1, what is going on. what a waste of my time
uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 02:46:52 PM

It took two weeks for UQUID verify my documentation, then got upgraded to level 2, then ordered a card and limits are for level 1, what is going on. what a waste of my time

Hello
your account upgraded not mean all card go to level 2
we support for multi card same account ( all of them not information)
card will upgrade with card vendor only when they got document matching with that card information

you need to upgrade document for each card you want go to unlimited level

thank you

uquid (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 02:51:42 PM

Hello UQUID, recently I have tried to buy something online using my card but the site blocked my card. I contacted site support and this is what they told me:

Payment gateway security system blocked your card and your account for suspicious activity. We are sorry, we they do not describe us the full reasons and do not give explanations, so we do not know exactly why you were blocked. Maybe there is some problem with your prepaid card?

Thanks,
Superhitech

hello @Superhitech

Regard

Hello UQUID, I understand that support is busy but I just want to follow up on my issue here since it's been many days without a reply. I hope that this can be sorted out!

Hello
sorry for this delay
i just checked your case
and i found nothing wrong with your card
it active and you also using to make many payment without any problem ( you also did not spend over 1000usd limit of level 1)

so it should be work fine
if the website you using for payment do not accept you have to find another payment gateway to pay them ( paypal for example because i see your card linked to paypal)

Another reason could make you got refused because you do not have efficient fund in your card balance ( because when you make payment with another currency VISA charge you 3% convert fees)

Thank you

albertowirexx

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 09:41:09 PM

Hello
your account upgraded not mean all card go to level 2
we support for multi card same account ( all of them not information)
card will upgrade with card vendor only when they got document matching with that card information

you need to upgrade document for each card you want go to unlimited level

thank you
If I replace the card for a new one that is upgraded to level 2, I will have to upload documents and wait verification again?

I mistakenly deleted a card that was verified and ordered a new one , same name, can you just upgrade it for me without waiting two weeks for that?
LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:39:53 PM

The service is good
PLZ  add CLOAKCOIN Debit Card

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823143.0

will be good ANONYMOUS card + CLOAKCOIN best ANONYMOUS
httpster

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:54:27 PM

Your card seems pretty expensive, € 14.99  Embarrassed
httpster

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:21:11 PM

Your card seems pretty expensive, € 14.99  Embarrassed
Advcash is less expensive and much more serious

Maybe, but they state on they FAQ that withdrawal from paypal is not possible, that's a dealbreaker:

Many users link their Advanced Cash cards to PayPal to make payments. You can find the PayPal verification code in the details of the corresponding PayPal transaction. Click it to see its details including the code. Please note that you can only use our cards to make PayPal payments, not to withdraw funds from PayPal to the card.
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:34:05 PM

Thanks,
Superhitech

hello @Superhitech

Regard

Hello
sorry for this delay
i just checked your case
and i found nothing wrong with your card
it active and you also using to make many payment without any problem ( you also did not spend over 1000usd limit of level 1)

so it should be work fine
if the website you using for payment do not accept you have to find another payment gateway to pay them ( paypal for example because i see your card linked to paypal)

Another reason could make you got refused because you do not have efficient fund in your card balance ( because when you make payment with another currency VISA charge you 3% convert fees)

Thank you

Fantastic, thank you. I will try using it again today and see how it goes, hopefully everything works well.
Mr.Troll

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:06:32 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 06:49:29 PM by Mr.Troll

uquid did resolve the problem like professionals
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 10:19:21 AM

Is there an affordable fund option with this card besides bitcoin? Bitcoin is no longer an option because the insane fees to get a reasonable confirmation time and because no exchange let you adjust miner fees for withdrawals.

I've checked ETH or LTC fund options and UQUID fees are a joke (+20%).

Taxidermista
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:21:28 AM

Is there an affordable fund option with this card besides bitcoin? Bitcoin is no longer an option because the insane fees to get a reasonable confirmation time and because no exchange let you adjust miner fees for withdrawals.

I've checked ETH or LTC fund options and UQUID fees are a joke (+20%).

yea there is....XRP but how it looks it didnt play out well for me Sad

Can you elaborate?

Taxidermista
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

Thanks for your answer.

I'm checking XRP deposit "fee" right now at UQUID and it's 3 or 4%, so not so cheap.  Roll Eyes

Taxidermista
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:14:28 PM

Thanks for your answer.

I'm checking XRP deposit "fee" right now at UQUID and it's 3 or 4%, so not so cheap.  Roll Eyes

o maybe there is a misunderstanding because i see 0% ?
we are talking about deposit fees right?
If Uquid finaly resolves my problem i will see how much the fee was and i let you know Smiley but as of now still no answer from support..........

I said "fee" because I'm checking the difference between UQUID final deposit value in € and exchange value in € at Poloniex. That's the "fee".

Mr.Troll

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:45:43 PM

Thanks for your answer.

o maybe there is a misunderstanding because i see 0% ?
we are talking about deposit fees right?
If Uquid finaly resolves my problem i will see how much the fee was and i let you know Smiley but as of now still no answer from support..........

I said "fee" because I'm checking the difference between UQUID final deposit value in € and exchange value in € at Poloniex. That's the "fee".

there you go, got ya  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: