Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65867 times)
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:15:02 AM

i dont see "access token" where is it?

http://www.xup.in/dl,57067413/uqqqq.PNG/

Just go to your card details where you have to enter your pin. When it shows up, you click on the details button next to your card. Afterwards, you will get a pop-up that looks like the following image:

The access token will then be shown to the right. I have cropped it out of this screenshot for obvious reasons.

thanks for your help. but that button isnt available in my login, maybe its because i m using a virtual card?

That can't be the reason why. I have always been using the virtual card, not a physical one, and I have been able to do that ever since UQUID announced that they were going to have to look for a new contract with the same or a different card issuer. If you are talking about the button then there is definitely something wrong, as I have always had that button ever since I bought my first debit card with UQUID. I feel like the real problem is that you are not quite able to find the right place to check your card details. It would be a very bizarre glitch for this to not show up for you.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
coldice

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:38:16 AM

Will it work at paypal, google cloud  google adwords?

Back to talk
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:40:16 AM

Its surely working with paypal but not with Google Cloud and Google Adwords now they are searching for new partner hope we have updates in next few days whats going on with this card
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:43:27 PM

Its surely working with paypal but not with Google Cloud and Google Adwords now they are searching for new partner hope we have updates in next few days whats going on with this card

They did recently announce their ICO. I would think this is too bold a move to do if they didn't have clear plans on how they are going to move forward with their debit card service. Chances are that they have already been in talks with the new partner and have only to finalize the deal with them, otherwise their ICO would basically be a bunch of FUD. I assume this will at the latest happen by the time the ICO starts in a few weeks. If they did not get a new partner by then, their ICO would most likely be a complete fail. They also don't seem the kind to screw people over for a quick buck. Of course, this is all just speculation. I have no ties to UQUID.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
ocelote

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:01:39 PM

Seems to me our cards at UQUID will not working any more. their office message.

Dear valued customer, Due to our contract expiring with our current card issuer, Our card services will be temporarily unavailable until we can sort out a new contract or sign a new contract with a new card issuer (expected 2 to 3 weeks). In the mean time, all current cards that have been issued and loaded can still be used as normal. you can keep track and management of your card balance via : http://cardholderonline.com (your access token can find in "view card info") We do apologize for any inconvenience caused ! UQ Admin

can you guys login at https://card.mychoiceprofessional.com/wap/ and able to check your card balance there?

yes it works

it also works with wirex or any other card issued by mychoice ,( which most cryptocurrency cards are)

How are you using this site to log in? I press virtual card and it asks for my "token" - what is that?
dont click on virtual card but plastic card ,it will work
parsierngue

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:17:40 PM

2-3 weeks my arse... uquid, your reputation really has gone down the shitter at this point.
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:03:37 AM

2-3 weeks my arse... uquid, your reputation really has gone down the shitter at this point.

UQUID go down
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 12:23:21 AM

I highly recommend upcoming Worldcore ICO

xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:30:45 AM

Seems like a few people are having issues with this card. Really looking for alternatives to cryptopay and wirex right now, does anyone know whether or not Uquid is worth a shot for an unverified account?

What was your problem with theM?
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:47:14 AM

Seems like a few people are having issues with this card. Really looking for alternatives to cryptopay and wirex right now, does anyone know whether or not Uquid is worth a shot for an unverified account?

It's not that their reputation has gone down, necesarily. Personally, I don't see the present situation as all that bad. The complains right now stem from the fact that UQUID lost their card provider because their contract ran out and are now on the lookout for a new one. They stated a few weeks back that it would take 2-3 weeks to get a new contract. I am not familiar with the inner workings of these deals, but I assume they have to take some time to develop and integrate into the current ecosystem. You can't buy cards or load current ones because of this, but you can still spend what's inside them. I never had any other problem with them, so I wouldn't be worried. That being said, you should look elsewhere at the moment.

parsierngue

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:41:54 AM

Read the thread. They have been dead for over a month now.

They constantly make promises regarding a comeback but don't deliver, so a lot of people have become disillusioned with them and may not be coming back due to their unreliability.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 02:13:40 PM

Worldcore seems to have the most professional team amidst all payment solutions backed by EU regulations.

btcton
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:44:19 PM

Worldcore seems to have the most professional team amidst all payment solutions backed by EU regulations.

They are still not a replacement for UQUID, though. UQUID provided a card that worked instantly and virtually with little to no verification or ID requirements if you stayed under the first tier verification limits. I have yet to see anyone who does the same who has good availability other than SpectroCoin, who I am not convinced by. It is longer than usual for sure which does not look promising if it is not fixed before their ICO, but I would give them until then to prove that they are still trying to support a legitimate business strategy and not just trying to grab everyone's money.

topminerx

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:33:05 AM

what is the actual situation with UQUID plastic card?
Is it working now?
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:08:01 PM

what is the actual situation with UQUID plastic card?
Is it working now?

No it is no working... and the balance shows a wrong amount for me.

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
topminerx

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:52:25 PM

I found this on UQUID website: https://uquid.com/blog/2017/09/new-uquid-debit-card

New UQUID debit card
Posted September 25, 2017
Written by admin
Dear Valued Customer,

As you aware of our card issuer Wave Crest will stop issue card to address outside of the European territory from 15 October, 2017 11:59 PM GMT. Further information you can check from here

1. What effects to uquid cardholder before 15/10/2017:

- EU cardholders: You can load wavecrest card as regular . we strongly advice you upgrade your card to level 2

- Non-EU cardholders: you can load, withdraw, spending until 15/10/2017. You have to move to new uquid debit card * after 15/10

2. What effects to uquid cardholder after 15/10/2017:

- If you are from EU Countries you can keep using your previous card issued by Wavecrest with document verified or you can place order new uquid debit card *
- If you from countries outside European territory. you will eligible to replace your plastic card to new uquid debit card * with free of charge before 30/11/2017.
- The option replacement or order new uquid debit card * will be available in your uquid account as soon as our new card system finish integrate (estimate time for first order: 10/10 to 20/10/2017)
- All cardholder from EU countries if want get new uquid debit card * have to place new order for new card.
- If you current come from outside EU countries and holding cards with level 2 (issued by Wavecrest®). In order to get level 2 of new card, you will have to upload documents again for verification with our new card provider.

2. Uquid Bussiness partners:

- With our new uquid debit card ( do not issued by wavecrest®) , we do support for co-brand card (which allow you can reselling our card for your client directly). If you want to join our co-brand with our brand new uquid card, Please contact our business team via email : hello@uquid.com or skype : uquid.support

Thank you for your co-operate

UQUID Team

* This optional offer is not a WaveCrest® product.
cryptomoney

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:37:41 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 11:47:35 PM by cryptomoney

My UQUID history from 26 of september.

I have seen on the website that it is possible to fund the account with any crypto currency but NOT with Bitcoin.
I asked to their Skype support and the only answer I received was a link!
I submitted a ticket and they answered that "Tomorrow" the service will be restored.
Today 2 of October: situation is the same. It is not possible to fund the account with Bitcoin. All other crypto currencies are available!
Submitted a new ticket and waiting for an answer.

They launched an ICO...
Hmmm... trustable?  Undecided

Last thing: maybe somebody here remember better than me... but in the past, CEO and other people of Uquid weren't different persons than today?  Undecided
btcton
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:27:04 PM

I will be trying to obtain the new card in the coming days, but given the awful login system that they have in place for "security" purposes, I do not have all of the details that I need in order to login with me at hand. I am planning to do this as soon as I recover my UQUID ID number and PIN and will post back with my findings.

topminerx

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:01:03 PM

for the people using UQUID debit card, what is the best choice pro/cons
of Instant deposit and Realtime deposit ?

On internet I found only this:

Instant Deposit:

Limited Amount deposit
    Fast processing credit balance
    Payment within 10 min and got Fixed rate
    Return coin if transaction fail

Real Time Deposit:

No Limit amount deposit
    Take longer time for processing credit
    Market rate
    Always completed

What do you prefer?
cryptomoney

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:24:27 PM

I prefer their support answering to questions, I prefer funding money by Bitcoin working, I prefer maybe to close my account with Uquid if they continue in such way!
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: