Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【Bitcoin Debit Card UQUID】 Best Bitcoin and Altcoins debit card | 0% Fee Deposit  (Read 65875 times)
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 09:38:42 PM

they are issuing cards from today, but the bad news is the price which is 15€ or 17$ for the plastic card and  there is no option for virtual card for now. we used to buy it for 1$ and it was sufficient for online purchases.
Can you give more details about this we need to complete all verification for this card also and these are coming with this price only or we have some more options also

I don't think there is no virtual card at this time at Uquid due to the changed rules for obtaining Visa and MasterCard.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
dimp

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:29:19 PM

they are issuing cards from today, but the bad news is the price which is 15€ or 17$ for the plastic card and  there is no option for virtual card for now. we used to buy it for 1$ and it was sufficient for online purchases.
Can you give more details about this we need to complete all verification for this card also and these are coming with this price only or we have some more options also

I don't think there is no virtual card at this time at Uquid due to the changed rules for obtaining Visa and MasterCard.

well, rules seems the same, you can still purchase a card without ID or residence proof but  with limits.
@Hannan, the card is available worldwide except for restricted countries, which is a very short list (12 countries) but including US.
@Hoop, if they provide plastic cards with reasonable price worldwide, we can say that visa and mastercard removed the non european countries from the previous ban, why not provide virtual cards, or at least 1 virtual card per account?
Hannan

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:11:09 PM

well, rules seems the same, you can still purchase a card without ID or residence proof but  with limits.
@Hannan, the card is available worldwide except for restricted countries, which is a very short list (12 countries) but including US.
@Hoop, if they provide plastic cards with reasonable price worldwide, we can say that visa and mastercard removed the non european countries from the previous ban, why not provide virtual cards, or at least 1 virtual card per account?

So is it possible to get a virtual card now? Do you work there?

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:36:35 PM

So is it possible to get a virtual card now? Do you work there?
I am not sure right now here on this forum any one working for them but if some one want to contact them then surely try with sky pe because they are coming daily online and giving all details but not here on this forum for skype contact    " Uquid Support Team "
tuannguyentn1

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:55:14 AM

UQC is too cheap on livecoin Sad
Hannan

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:24:25 AM

I have applied for a CC for New Zealand. Let's see how does it go. I will update you here..

Teemu

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:15:51 PM

I just made transaction of 0.1 ETH from MEW to Uquid. Uquid system estimated balance for Euro wallet 55€, but after transaction was done about 2-3 hours later, balance was only ~46€. Uquid says that there is no fee, but they steal 20% of the deposit.

Uquid estimate

Sent ETH

Uquid balance
Infek

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:26:36 AM

I can't fully understand, the only one card for all coins, or one card for bitcoins and others?
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:04:23 PM

I can't fully understand, the only one card for all coins, or one card for bitcoins and others?

you only need 1 card. You charge the card by selling your coins, it does not matter if it's Bitcoins or altcoins. They sell your coins, get a % fee and deposit the EUR or USD on your cards balance, with some limits and rules.
Mr.Troll

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:48:47 PM

This service is a scam, the limits from tge website doesn't match.
After i verified an account and was KYC_2 level for tge new paynetics plastic card i loaded some xrp for the equivalent of 500€ now the money is stuck on the account and i always get an error that there are not enough funds to load the card.....
Customer service is trying more then 2 days to sort out the problem and it seems they cant resolve the issue, skype support doesnt answer and mail support has no clue how to solve this.
Stay tuned i will follow with proof of this case, in the meantime don' t use the service, atm its a scam of its finest!
lesqld

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:36:29 AM

Here is what I wrote on Uquid slack, today.  Honestly, they are hopeless right now!

blackhawk [4:25 PM]
It seems Uquid are on permanent vacation!  Cm'on guys, answer the queries please!  It is now January 02, 2017 in my part of the world, still cannot withdraw my funds with SWIFT from my uquid account since October 2017.  I have submitted id documents to "upgrade" 3 times now.  If Uquid is dead, then please tell us, then we can sue you in a legal class action to get our money back!!
lesqld

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:58:16 AM

I have applied for a CC for New Zealand. Let's see how does it go. I will update you here..

Any news yet Hannan?
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:08:44 PM

Here is what I wrote on Uquid slack, today.  Honestly, they are hopeless right now!

blackhawk [4:25 PM]
It seems Uquid are on permanent vacation!  Cm'on guys, answer the queries please!  It is now January 02, 2017 in my part of the world, still cannot withdraw my funds with SWIFT from my uquid account since October 2017.  I have submitted id documents to "upgrade" 3 times now.  If Uquid is dead, then please tell us, then we can sue you in a legal class action to get our money back!!

You should consider them far gone at this point. It seems like they stopped caring once they got the crowdfunding rounds going for their ICO. To be honest, it all seems like a huge scheme where you build up a reputation only to later use that to obtain people's money and then run with it, leaving behind a barely working service that only serves to capture those who do not know about their abandonment of the services. Stay away from anything related to UQUID or losing money and possibly more.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
lesqld

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:08:46 AM

The following is what I posted on Uquid Support Telegram Channel, and on their Slack channel today (January 03, 2018) my time.  .......  according to your website .... https://uquid.com/blog/2017/05/lists-of-243-countries-uquid-supported-for-delivery-plastic-debit-card ... which was dated 10 May 2017 .... Australia was nominated as a country your debit card could be mailed to.  But, that has changed, right?  Only Eurozone countries now (according to using your wave crest facilitator).  So where to from here?  How do I get my USD that you are holding in my account since October 2017?

Lists of 243 countries uquid supported for delivery plastic debit card
countries uquid supported for delivery card

Other thoughts I have .... Is Uquid somehow connected to BCC Pay Debit Card, or perhaps Bitconnect?  Is it dependent on a successful launch of BitconnectX coin?  Who knows?  I may be way off the mark there, but, for me, Uquid stinks at the moment.  I may or may not get my money back, but I want to let everyone know what a disgusting organization Uquid is!
ivanb82

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:34:30 PM

Just a headsup regarding this scam site.

I have registered on Uquid and made a deposit of 0.09ETH on 30/12/2017. ETH price between 30/12/2017 and 2/01/2018 has never dipped below 670USD between those 2 dates. It actually varied between 700USD and 797USD according to coindesk.

Check this out. The deposit estimate on their OWN website said that 0.09ETH should be around 66USD, which was fine and according to the price ETH was hovering around at that time.

Deposit via crypto, which was supposed to be "realtime", finally got "completed" on January 2nd 2018. Ok fine ,it was New Year, maybe their personnel had a day off or they were short-staffed. But when it finally got completed I was credited with an amazing 43USD... LOL. SO the ETH price they used for my deposit was a magnificent 477USD, a jaw dropping 36% lower price than what the actual price was on Dec 30 and a whopping 40% lower price than ETH was on January 2nd when the "realtime" deposit was completed.

So if I had opted to deposit 1000USD in ETH I would have actually gotten an amazing 600USD for my ETH deposit.

Of course ,support has no answer on my ticket after 5 days since I have opened it. Below are screenshots from my "deposit" transaction and my (oneway) conversation with their "support". Support "should be contacting users 24hours at the latest after the incident has been opened", in case anyone wonders LMAO.

https://imgur.com/a/g8BYc
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:08:20 AM

Any news yet Hannan?
OP is not coming here last time seen here on 1 December 2017 just because of this I sure posting here is not going to work for any one just try to send them email or contact on skype as they are mostly online and replying
lesqld

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:45:30 AM

Any news yet Hannan?
OP is not coming here last time seen here on 1 December 2017 just because of this I sure posting here is not going to work for any one just try to send them email or contact on skype as they are mostly online and replying

Thank you.  I have sent message to Hannan today.
lesqld

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:49:45 AM

Just a headsup regarding this scam site.

I have registered on Uquid and made a deposit of 0.09ETH on 30/12/2017. ETH price between 30/12/2017 and 2/01/2018 has never dipped below 670USD between those 2 dates. It actually varied between 700USD and 797USD according to coindesk.

Check this out. The deposit estimate on their OWN website said that 0.09ETH should be around 66USD, which was fine and according to the price ETH was hovering around at that time.

Deposit via crypto, which was supposed to be "realtime", finally got "completed" on January 2nd 2018. Ok fine ,it was New Year, maybe their personnel had a day off or they were short-staffed. But when it finally got completed I was credited with an amazing 43USD... LOL. SO the ETH price they used for my deposit was a magnificent 477USD, a jaw dropping 36% lower price than what the actual price was on Dec 30 and a whopping 40% lower price than ETH was on January 2nd when the "realtime" deposit was completed.

So if I had opted to deposit 1000USD in ETH I would have actually gotten an amazing 600USD for my ETH deposit.

Of course ,support has no answer on my ticket after 5 days since I have opened it. Below are screenshots from my "deposit" transaction and my (oneway) conversation with their "support". Support "should be contacting users 24hours at the latest after the incident has been opened", in case anyone wonders LMAO.

https://imgur.com/a/g8BYc

Best of luck!!!!!
dommech

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

I Made an deposit of 0.39LTC as a test to see that everything is working. I got it confirmed realtime but have not gotten it transferred to my EUR account.

I will take a screeshot whit more updates, I have just contacted the support regarding this. Huh
ivanb82

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

I Made an deposit of 0.39LTC as a test to see that everything is working. I got it confirmed realtime but have not gotten it transferred to my EUR account.

I will take a screeshot whit more updates, I have just contacted the support regarding this. Huh

Ahh man, you should have read my reply above... You are now in the same boat as me, we are both SOL.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: