Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:09:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KRB] Karbo (Ҝ) Кapбoвaнeць - Ukrainian Electronic Karbovanets CryptoNote  (Read 492950 times)
ngbaoson

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 07:36:13 PM

Ok thanks. I started resync.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:18:19 PM

Try resync as I described or as follows: --add-exclusive-node 45.77.55.161:32347
Dear friend
How to i can add node, I run UI wallet on window!
Thanks
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1101

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 02:24:04 PM

Try resync as I described or as follows: --add-exclusive-node 45.77.55.161:32347
Dear friend
How to i can add node, I run UI wallet on window!
Thanks
Create a shortcut and place it at the end after the application name. I wonder why you have problems with syncing

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Money_king88

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

#

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:37:38 AM

just started to mine this... it is going great so far.. things seams to be slow in this thread... Any major plans maybe trying to get on another exchange or any future plans for this coin.?
modsrocky

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:33:37 PM

just started to mine this... it is going great so far.. things seams to be slow in this thread... Any major plans maybe trying to get on another exchange or any future plans for this coin.?

you need to go the the russian thread - the russian/UA community is much bigger

aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:09:20 PM

They are mentioned on a previous page, or they're not major?  Smiley We will apply to any exchanges without minimum trade volume. Of the exchanges with min. volume only major ones will be considered. Also we won't pay a fortune from own pockets to get listed anymore. Any suggestions? As a pitch, https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ community can fund required amount to get listed for voting, and vote.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
modsrocky

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:24:48 AM

They are mentioned on a previous page, or they're not major?  Smiley We will apply to any exchanges without minimum trade volume. Of the exchanges with min. volume only major ones will be considered. Also we won't pay a fortune from own pockets to get listed anymore. Any suggestions? As a pitch, https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ community can fund required amount to get listed for voting, and vote.

community donations/funding for 1 btc to list on novaexchange is not a good idea?

aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 06:23:03 PM

They are mentioned on a previous page, or they're not major?  Smiley We will apply to any exchanges without minimum trade volume. Of the exchanges with min. volume only major ones will be considered. Also we won't pay a fortune from own pockets to get listed anymore. Any suggestions? As a pitch, https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ community can fund required amount to get listed for voting, and vote.

community donations/funding for 1 btc to list on novaexchange is not a good idea?
I don't know. There's another  option there, to pay 0.2 BTC to get into voting, then interested users can vote.  They also offer an un-listing guarantee program, where the community can pay a yearly fee (0.25 BTC/year) in order to keep the currency listed. You can also ask exchanges you prefer to list KRB, maybe they'll listen if there will be enough voices.

Those who wants more new exchanges may initiate collecting funds for listing on new exchanges and show a good example in contribution to that fund.

Maybe it's good idea to create such fund and redirrect there those yelling 'where are new exchanges, dev?'  Grin

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
easyhash

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:11:28 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 04:14:25 PM by easyhash

Easyhash.io
Monero | Sumokoin | Karbowanec

https://easyhash.io

RBPPS Payout System | Dedicated High End Servers For Maximum Availability | No Registration Required
0% Pool Fee | User Friendly Interface | 10 Minutes Payment Interval | Located In Central Europe

Monero
https://easyhash.io/xmr

Sumokoin
https://easyhash.io/sumo

Karbowanec
https://easyhash.io/krb

Electroneum
Easyhash want to make the super secure mobile cryptocurency Electroneum available for mining.
Estimated release is 1 november 2017
Electroneum is a leap forwards in the accessibility of cryptocurrencies.
Electroneum makes it easy to access and use a super secure cryptocurrency that has all of the benefits of Bitcoin and more.
Transactions in Electroneum happen faster and are more anonymous.

WebMiner
https://easyhash.io/web_miner

Mine crypto currency on any platform directly from your browser!

If you have any questions or feedback, leave a comment or send us an email at support@easyhash.io
and we will get back to you as soon as possible Wink

aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:49:17 PM

Awesome! Really nice site. Your pool was added to list on official explorer.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
easyhash

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 04:51:44 PM

Awesome! Really nice site. Your pool was added to list on official explorer.

Thank you  Smiley

aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 05:39:34 AM

New wallet v. 1.1.8 is out now.

Download:

What's new:
  • Mnemonic seed (deterministic wallet)
  • Automatic wallet backup
  • Various bugfixes and improvements (Errors alerts, Settings menu fix for Windows)

In this update we present new way of generating wallets by default, - now they are deterministic and have Monero style 25-word mnemonic seed that allows to restore wallet. The seed is compatible with Monero and potentially one seed can be used to creat wallets for both coins. Monero code and vocabularies were used.   We hope this will improve the safety of user's wallets along with automatic wallet file backup, that was introduced in response to requests from users who accidentially deleted their wallets or whose wallet files were corrupted.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:30:59 PM

I've had my eye on this coin for a while now and I have decided to jump in and get me some KRB. I really like the look of this project which I think will be very successful in the long term as the dev seems to be dedicated to make KRB a long term project which I like when it comes to buying coins. I really look forward to the future with KRB and glad to be part of this community.

I do have a question for the dev or anyone who can answer it and that is what is this tail emission ~1% yearly mean? does it mean that the total coin supply will go over 10 million coins and pay 1% per year so an extra 100k KRB coins will be created every year?

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:52:53 AM

I've had my eye on this coin for a while now and I have decided to jump in and get me some KRB. I really like the look of this project which I think will be very successful in the long term as the dev seems to be dedicated to make KRB a long term project which I like when it comes to buying coins. I really look forward to the future with KRB and glad to be part of this community.
Welcome! We are definitely dedicated not to abandon this coin and are aiming for long term development (in both meanings) and steady organic growth.
I do have a question for the dev or anyone who can answer it and that is what is this tail emission ~1% yearly mean? does it mean that the total coin supply will go over 10 million coins and pay 1% per year so an extra 100k KRB coins will be created every year?
That's right, that's exactly the case. It is because we don't have block size limit*, so there's no need to pay higher fees to get into the block, therefore we need to provide miners with reward independent from fees to keep mining going. Furthermore, we want fees to stay low, and probably will lower minimum network miners' fees even more, even up  to zero. Since there will be competition for fees and there's no limit for block size, miners can include into the block transactions with any fees, even without fee. But they probably will learn how to decide whether they mine particular transaction with low fee/without fee or not. So this will create free market.

upd. *_______
To be more exact, there's median blocksize limit, it will raise on demand cutting only sudden spikes of block size

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
PotatoBoss

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:01:45 PM

And in what languages is the mnemonic seed. Is it possible to somehow add a seed of the seed in other languages? For example, when changing the language in the settings of the wallet, the language changed the seed.

aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:19:17 PM

And in what languages is the mnemonic seed. Is it possible to somehow add a seed of the seed in other languages? For example, when changing the language in the settings of the wallet, the language changed the seed.
We're making this feature right now, you're not the only person asking for mnemonic seed in different languages. Wordlists are available so next week we will release a quick update.

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:51:50 PM

Yes, even though KRB is near a USD all-time high of $800,000 (I remember when it was $10,000)...
It's still a good buy because (a) highly competent Dev team and (b) huge East European market for anon crypto

Personally, I'd prefer that this coin stay under the radar for a few more months  Grin
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:22:03 PM

Welcome! We are definitely dedicated not to abandon this coin and are aiming for long term development (in both meanings) and steady organic growth.
That's right, that's exactly the case. It is because we don't have block size limit*, so there's no need to pay higher fees to get into the block, therefore we need to provide miners with reward independent from fees to keep mining going. Furthermore, we want fees to stay low, and probably will lower minimum network miners' fees even more, even up  to zero. Since there will be competition for fees and there's no limit for block size, miners can include into the block transactions with any fees, even without fee. But they probably will learn how to decide whether they mine particular transaction with low fee/without fee or not. So this will create free market.

upd. *_______
To be more exact, there's median blocksize limit, it will raise on demand cutting only sudden spikes of block size

Thank you dev for the detailed explanation on the tail emission as I never seen this before. But I get why you have this feature which I think is good to have. I'm really looking forward to the future with KRB as it looks like it will be a successful project. Keep up the good work dev!

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
aiwe (OP)
Legendary

karbo.io

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:55:37 AM

New wallet v. 1.1.9 is out now.

Download:

What's new:
  • Mnemonic seed language selection
  • Corrected URI amount parsing error due to hardcoded comma
  • Wallet backup replace when encrypted with password

████▄▄████████████▄▄████
██▄██████████████████▄██
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██▀██████████████████▀██
████▀▀████████████▀▀████
  Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
Ҝ
emozonic

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:15:13 PM

hello,,, i'm just add new masternode,

Masternode: karbowanecnode.cryptonation.pw:32348

Explorer: karbowanec.cryptonation.pw

next.... mining pool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: