Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
Luuk

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:40:25 PM

I was banned from slack for having an opinion, I plan to dump when I can get out with a profit.

Same here, got banned last night, I merely stated that gulden was at rank 204 in the "traders" part of the forum, appearantly this was a reason for being banned from slack, a little harsh is my opinion... So much for the gulden coin being owned by the Gulden community...

Don't mention other crypto related sites in the gulden slack as you can expose users to numerous scams like bitconnect.

If they want to be exposed to scams they will be scammed and Rijk does not have to be the father who protects them.  It is stupid to think that if you talk about coinmarketcap on the Gulden slack people will be scammed right away.

I was banned a long time ago for talking to other ppl to make a buying wall to make ppl / investors confident about the coin.  I also talked about coinmarketcap.  But i rather have that Rijk is helping the developers instead of arguing with ppl who only wants the best for Gulden.  After i was banned i also sold a lot of Gulden because he made me very mad with his dictator style of moderating Slack.  Now i bought them back and also more from them but i still do not like his style and it makes me mad.

What good is it for a coin that you cannot talk about it,  ask normal questions,  argue a bit over the future.  Like BannedFromSlack says this coin is owned by the Gulden Community so why does Rijk act this way?  There are more then enough coins who want you to invest in them but Rijk is trying to piss off as much ppl as possible and scare them away.   Is there no one in his friend or family inner circle who can talk some sense into this guy?  His father,  his brother,  friends?  He is destroying the coin acting this was and otherwise it would be much higher i think.

I do not sell my coins (100.000+) but i would like to see a chance in communication the future and i hate al this banning on slack because i also think it is very childish when ppl cannot speak freely.   Lips sealed

gulden is a closed society , it's run more like a cult, has been this way for a long time.
Zonefan

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

Please stop with this nonsense! Don't like the coin then move on, Rijk has good intentions for Gulden and the team is solid. On slack they will answer any questions you have of them. Speak to waterloodown if you scared to speak with Rijk, waterloodown is a positive force in the gulden team.
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

Please stop with this nonsense! Don't like the coin then move on, Rijk has good intentions for Gulden and the team is solid. On slack they will answer any questions you have of them. Speak to waterloodown if you scared to speak with Rijk, waterloodown is a positive force in the gulden team.

Which nonsense? 

A)  I like the coin
B)  I believe Rijk has good intentions for the coin but is verbally not so good
C)  I believe the team is solid
D)  How can i speak to waterloodown if you are banned from slack for a simple discussion.
E)  Why is Rijk not a positive force on the Gulden team if you are the founder. Maybe hand over the moderating and talking too waterloodown if he cannot handles it in a mature way

Please ask for us people

1) how testing is going and if they are going to make the 28th februari deadline
2)  what banning ppl makes the coin better?
3) why there cannot be asked some critical questions because it should be a Gulden democracy and not be a Gulden?
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:19:35 PM

Which nonsense? 

A)  I like the coin
B)  I believe Rijk has good intentions for the coin but is verbally not so good
C)  I believe the team is solid
D)  How can i speak to waterloodown if you are banned from slack for a simple discussion.
E)  Why is Rijk not a positive force on the Gulden team if you are the founder. Maybe hand over the moderating and talking too waterloodown if he cannot handles it in a mature way

Please ask for us people

1) how testing is going and if they are going to make the 28th februari deadline
2)  what banning ppl makes the coin better?
3) why there cannot be asked some critical questions because it should be a Gulden democracy and not be a Gulden?

The answer to all these questions , is simple. They know that the TitaniG is sinking ,but they try as much as they can to continue to have new people to buy, to invest ...
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

price of "long term" Gulden goes down, seems like bad news are right at the door.

Nah, looks like some stop hunting...and up again.

DEFINITION of 'Stop Hunting'
A strategy that attempts to force some market participants out of their positions by driving the price of an asset to a level where many individuals have chosen to set their stop-loss orders. The triggering of many stop losses generally leads to high volatility and can present a unique opportunity for investors who seek to trade in this environment.

Read more: Stop Hunting https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/stophunting.asp#ixzz57UiBN4Sq
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook
Sugaman

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:01:48 AM

NLG is staying behind in value compared to many other at least as interesting altcoins.
If BTC goes up, SAT value of NLG goes down most of the times.
Also, there is hardly any volume in NLG, so we can conclude general interest in Gulden is very low.
Which is fairly logical, as more and more people start to question the development team.
There are just some traders trading on the penny, making a small margin between bittrex and nocks.

So far there is no proof, -for over a year-, if the Gulden team really is as brilliant as people say or they themselves think they are.
They have been testing for over 12 weeks now, after a period of automated testing and small inner circle testing.
The feedback is still close to zero.
Apparently they do not possess the ethics to properly and regularly inform their community who funded them with 600+ BTC
and made them financially independent.

Their repetitive arrogant "It is ready when it is ready" reply is very annoying.
The Gulden slack is a sad over-censored environment.
They even have bots in place that remove other coin names if you should type them.
And everytime anyone asks a good or smart question they do not like, there are warnings and removals.
The slack is run in a very scary totalitarian way.

Anyway, the complete Gulden 2.0 update has to be delivered February 28th latest.
Then we will see if there is some justification in their arrogant above-and-beyond stance.

I was banned from slack for having an opinion, I plan to dump when I can get out with a profit.

Same here, got banned last night, I merely stated that gulden was at rank 204 in the "traders" part of the forum, appearantly this was a reason for being banned from slack, a little harsh is my opinion... So much for the gulden coin being owned by the Gulden community...

Get in line, a lot of people are going to dump when the price goes up 50% from this levels. This coin has a lot more to fall as there is no good news from development, marketing, exchanges and most important the community is in a trapped environment that is plastic and not real.
Bokito1987

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:03:20 AM

NLG is staying behind in value compared to many other at least as interesting altcoins.
Also, there is hardly any volume in NLG, so we can conclude general interest in Gulden is very low.
Which is fairly logical, as more and more people start to question the development team.
There are just some traders trading on the penny, making a small margin between bittrex and nocks.

So far there is no proof, -for over a year-, if the Gulden team really is as brilliant as people say or they themselves think they are.
They have been testing for over 12 weeks now, after a period of automated testing and small inner circle testing.
Apparently they do not possess the ethics to properly and regularly inform their community who funded them with 600+ BTC

Their repetitive arrogant "It is ready when it is ready" reply is very annoying.
They even have bots in place that remove other coin names if you should type them.
And everytime anyone asks a good or smart question they do not like, there are warnings and removals.

Anyway, the complete Gulden 2.0 update has to be delivered February 28th latest.
Then we will see if there is some justification in their arrogant above-and-beyond stance.

Get in line, a lot of people are going to dump when the price goes up 50% from this levels. This coin has a lot more to fall as there is no good news from development, marketing, exchanges and most important the community is in a trapped environment that is plastic and not real.

I fully abandonded the Gulden ship last night with a small loss as I fear that the same will happen, lets see if this is the right decision, as always time will tell.

On an additional note, my ban was initially temporary which had been provided by Rijk himself, however, I have now permanantly been banned from the Gulden slack, sounds like he is also reading this forum. I hope he does take note on some of the items that are being said out there including on this forum.

For the remainder of the Gulden community I hope that the dev team comes out with an update prior to the end of the month, if not, I suspect that the price we go much lower (sub 10 cents) towards the end of Feb beginning of March. Many of the Hodlers will have a significant impact as I have heard some buying averages in excess of 25 cents (mine was 13.75, so not too bad).
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

I fully abandonded the Gulden ship last night with a small loss as I fear that the same will happen, lets see if this is the right decision, as always time will tell.

On an additional note, my ban was initially temporary which had been provided by Rijk himself, however, I have now permanantly been banned from the Gulden slack, sounds like he is also reading this forum. I hope he does take note on some of the items that are being said out there including on this forum.

For the remainder of the Gulden community I hope that the dev team comes out with an update prior to the end of the month, if not, I suspect that the price we go much lower (sub 10 cents) towards the end of Feb beginning of March. Many of the Hodlers will have a significant impact as I have heard some buying averages in excess of 25 cents (mine was 13.75, so not too bad).

Price will hold until 1st March, after this date it will become a bloodbath if the project is not ready.
DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

This all escalated quickly?!?! I will say this, millennials do not like rules and restrictions. The system has failed their generation which is why they are turning to cryptos. Whoever moderates the slack must find a good balance between FUD and constructive topics. I am not concerned about development timelines as only a handful of coins are doing innovative blockchain development and I am sure the gulden team will be successful eventually.

Part of the success of other coins and tokens is the ability of those marketing teams to connect with the millennials where gulden is more suited towards generation X and older.
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

This all escalated quickly?!?! I will say this, millennials do not like rules and restrictions.

This has nothing to do with rules and restrictions, but more with moral and social values... like being free to ask questions as you see fit and expect a civilized answer. I've met enough millennials that you could have a good talk with, some are just... "pretty precious exceptions".
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

Price will hold until 1st March, after this date it will become a bloodbath if the project is not ready.

Just like the bloodbaths in August and November last year?... Checks chart again in an attempt to find them.
Informed101

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

Just like the bloodbaths in August and November last year?... Checks chart again in an attempt to find them.

I am seeing a bottom of 900sat, what about you? 900sat is still a good buy for gulden even if the update is a total failure.
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

I am seeing a bottom of 900sat, what about you? 900sat is still a good buy for gulden even if the update is a total failure.

I follow EUR (or USD for that matter) price. The BTC price is much more difficult to make predictions about, as BTC is volatile as hell and EUR price seems to be leading over BTC price (due to the fiat exchanges) as could be seen in the fast few months. EUR/USD price has been pretty stable for the past few weeks, suggesting a consolidation phase.
Jean.Luc

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:40:10 AM

So, people are selling Gulden because they are dissapointed by the support channel and not because of the product. How strange is this! So yes, they are a bit dramatic on that salck channel, to protect the users. Who cares, there are many more places you can go for information on Gulden. Next to that the product works nice already. So what else do you seek? An update, hell yeah! But selling coins won’t speed up things. Ah well, i get the feeling, but acting on emotions will mostly not help you with better profits.
Cryptic007

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

What is the future scope of this coin in today's date. Can it hold strong in future, considering all the turn of events in the crypto market right? If yes, then how? Here for genuine query.
Jean.Luc

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:42:52 AM

What is the future scope of this coin in today's date. Can it hold strong in future, considering all the turn of events in the crypto market right? If yes, then how? Here for genuine query.

Dev.gulden.com for the roadmap and I recommend strongly to read the whitepapper.
Bokito1987

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

So, people are selling Gulden because they are dissapointed by the support channel and not because of the product. How strange is this! So yes, they are a bit dramatic on that salck channel, to protect the users. Who cares, there are many more places you can go for information on Gulden. Next to that the product works nice already. So what else do you seek? An update, hell yeah! But selling coins won’t speed up things. Ah well, i get the feeling, but acting on emotions will mostly not help you with better profits.

Hi Jean Luc,

I'm not at all disappointed in the support that has been provided in Slack, I was able to get my questions answered very swiftly by one of the members of the Gulden Community (including yourself) in a professional and reliable manner. But I was banned and basically kicked out of the Gulden slack community for one small phrase without creating FUD (for your reference my name was Pascal1987 in slack so feel free to go back and check what I had written). This has happend to some other users as well is my understanding and have therefore lost some faith in the leadership of this particular coin as you could imagine.

The permanent ban came in effect after after my comments on this outlet as I felt that some of these items should be brought forward so that other users are able to see what is happening.
Jean.Luc

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:08:47 PM

Hi Jean Luc,

I'm not at all disappointed in the support that has been provided in Slack, I was able to get my questions answered very swiftly by one of the members of the Gulden Community (including yourself) in a professional and reliable manner. But I was banned and basically kicked out of the Gulden slack community for one small phrase without creating FUD (for your reference my name was Pascal1987 in slack so feel free to go back and check what I had written). This has happend to some other users as well is my understanding and have therefore lost some faith in the leadership of this particular coin as you could imagine.

The permanent ban came in effect after after my comments on this outlet as I felt that some of these items should be brought forward so that other users are able to see what is happening.

I hear what you are saying, there is a non tolerance policy in slack. Or manually or the bot interferes. Fine with me. As said it is not the only place to get informed. As for the leadership. I couldn’t care less. As long as they are trustworthy and solid. And they are. I don’t know the leader of Dunkin’ Donnuts or what he or she is up to, but I still like their donuts. Ah well, you get my point. 😁
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:18:45 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 03:58:21 PM by FantoNas

TitaniG

Note that the infamous Rijk is also rancorous

Me too I was banned a lot of times ... for nothing like you. I am still on the slack with a new account. But now I do not speak. I spent only 2 min by day to read if something is interesting. The majority of channel is inactiv. Except Offtopic and Trader. On #Offtopic only Rijk boys lovers speak. "Ho Rijk you look so beautifull today with your purple shirt" . On #trader I suppose this is the same guys because the only thing they said is "to your moon".

I am still HODL until end of february. After I will see.  Following the release or not the release (with I expect plenty explanations)... as Rijk said " the community should do the marketing". If I will not fully satisfied I will do BigBang Marketing AGAINST gulden. And yes bloodbath It will have
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:51:17 PM

TitaniG

Note that the infamous Rijk is also rancorous

Me too I was banned a lot of times ... for nothing like you. I am still on the slack with a new account. But now I do not speak. I spent only 2 min by day to read if something is interesting. The majority of channel is inactiv. Except Offtopic and Trader. On #Offtopic only Rijk boys lovers speak. "Ho Rijk you look so beautifull today with your purple shirt" . On #trader I suppose this is the same guys because the only thing they said is "to your moon".

I am still HODL until end of february. After I will see.  Following the release or not the release (with I expect plenty explanations)... as Rijk said " the community should do the marketing". If I will not fully satisfied I will do BigBang Marketing AGAINST gulden. And yes bloodbath It will have

How did you get on with a new account?
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: