Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
Zonefan

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 04:33:30 PM

When I see now that there are two more dev's (both friends and family) it sort of looks like they are spending a lot more on the same stuff (friends creating app's).

Are they South African? Hope this coin gets more dutch dev's as it is loosing it's identity and being overtaken by South Africans. It should be marketed as South African coin and not as dutch if they are South African also. Very disappointing that the only Dutch guy (Rijk) is not even a developer.

I do agree that they are spending ALOT more on the same stuff (hey cousin, you need money? We got dutch fools throwing money for free at us. Hey uncle, you need money? We are looting the dutchies, time for payback what they have done to us). Don't like this friends and family politics at all. Creating an elite group of friends and family is bad for Gulden. They only see Gulden as an moneymakingmachine, nothing more.
Now Prime could costs 200 BTC instead of the initial 20 BTC.

I hope i am wrong.

Rijk and I have had our differences in the past but I will say this about him,the Rothchilds couldn't bribe this guy, this is why the premine was formed so he didn't have to rely on special interests or rich investors that would tell him how to run Gulden. Many have tried and failed.
Gaster

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:01:07 PM

Almost all my DGB friends are already kicked out. According to them the rules are:

1. Don't speak positive about other coins with better development (there are only couple better but still) or you will get kick out
2. Praise the development team all times.
3. Don't mention the premine or you will get kick out
4. Don't mention moving the premine to a safe multisig address or you will get kick out
5. Don't ask for detailed info (how/when it has been spent) or you will get kick out. They will tell only what amount was spent with a vague reason. No transparency.
6. They got an inner circle slack channel with only the real trusted members. They don't know that there are still some DGB fans in it. You would be scared if you know what they say. The discuss people kicking out of meeting if they come, share home addresses of people who question Gulden, share real names of people who question Gulden.
7. No freedom of speech. Obey the rules of Rijk or get out. This is why they moved from bitcointalk to Slack. They like moderation. They will use only moderated mediums because they want to be able to delete things.

I don't know which are true and which not but i certainly will not join their Slack.

The truth is finally out there, wonder who spoke before it's turn  Grin

Is this eye opener going to interfere with the family Plasman's plan to enter the House of Representatives of the Netherlands?

Censorship of premine, censorship of Gulden share income which is not transparant (more than 500 BTC in the hands of Rijk Plasman without the intention to share where he spends it on!), fraud?
Censorship! Because who needs critical thinking anyway 😩

Hope the Dutch voter will realize Niet Stemmers.NL is only there to fill their own pocket.

Start thinking people.

From Gaster with love 💔
rkatz

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:25:45 PM

This topic is turning in such a facepalm....

Let me ask you this; who do you trust more?

A):  random anonymous people on the Internet
B):  people that are clear about who they are

Don't be sheeple, do your own research and make your own assesment of Gulden and I'm certain that if you look at the facts vs <insert conspiracy theory here> it will show you whether you should invest.

For the people who are genuinely interested in the project do check out the developer blog and come say hi in the Gulden slack. We got nothing to hide..
Gaster

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:31:50 PM

Don't be sheeple, do your own research and make your own assesment of Gulden and I'm certain that if you look at the facts vs <insert conspiracy theory here> it will show you whether you should invest.

For the people who are genuinely interested in the project do check out the developer blog and come say hi in the Gulden slack. We got nothing to hide..

6. They got an inner circle slack channel with only the real trusted members. They don't know that there are still some DGB fans in it. You would be scared if you know what they say. The discuss people kicking out of meeting if they come, share home addresses of people who question Gulden, share real names of people who question Gulden.

You call that "Nothing to Hide"  Roll Eyes

rkatz

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:36:07 PM

Someone said it so it has to be true!!!1!1 Omg Omg Omg....

Troll please...

You might be on the "alternative facts hype train" but in the real world you show proof or you don't say anything.
Gaster

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:48:27 PM

Troll please...

You might be on the "alternative facts hype train" but in the real world you show proof or you don't say anything.

Someday someone will step up and reveal the truth with PROOF of the cult called Gulden.
Till that day we all have to live in fear uncertainty and doubt.
rkatz

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:53:42 PM

Troll please...

Someday someone will step up and reveal the truth with PROOF of the cult called Gulden.

This guy^ 👌👌
Be sure to keep buying Gulden in the meantime 😉🤣🤣
danijel

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:54:16 PM

A lot of FUD and TROLL post's lately.
 Angry
TomPetty

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:54:23 PM

Troll please...

Are we talking about freemasons and illuminati type cults?
Svener

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:05:00 PM

I am sure this new dev has a IQ of 77. Keep shitting in your pants trolls.

http://tshwanedje.com/members/djoffe/cv.html

I have started buying this coin again but not too much as I am not sure if the price will fall more but it is looking encouraging that they have multiple qualified developers that are involved with this coin.

You won't be sorry! Gulden has been good to me as long term holder.
Gaster

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:09:31 PM

Troll please...

No, more the Peoples Temple Christian Church kind of cult.
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:23:02 PM

A):  random anonymous people on the Internet
B):  people that are clear about who they are

Is this the same trollicious rkatz on the slack? Nothing to hide? WTF. If you want to fundamentally benefit this coin, go tell Rijk and other "kingpins" don't be such sensitive pussies and feckless liars.
TomPetty

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:30:49 PM

A):  random anonymous people on the Internet
B):  people that are clear about who they are

You call that "Nothing to Hide"  Roll Eyes

Troll please...

No, more the Peoples Temple Christian Church kind of cult.

Is this a large Dutch cult and is it possible to join in the US? What are the requirements? I am also a Christian.

What has me worried is the one project after Prime, the symbol looks illuminati. Have a look at the roadmap and you will see what I mean.
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:51:44 PM

I can't blame the team for locking the official ANN , the FUD is rampant, if this is how people act on slack I would encourage the community to kick them. Disgusting!
Gaster

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:56:13 PM

I can't blame the team for locking the official ANN , the FUD is rampant, if this is how people act on slack I would encourage the community to kick them. Disgusting!

Censorship is the only option when the truth can no longer be hidden.

Calling it Trolling also works.
donnatello

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 06:59:09 PM

Now I see you're a confirmed shill. One only needs to check your posts.

FYI, one can be booted out from the slack for something like this:

Such and such report/tweet says [something claimed], but isn't it true that [something claimed] is closer to [something true]?

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

Or: What is the outlook for Gulden upon [event]?

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

Or: The devs should consider [some improvement].

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

If you want to stay connected AND objectively informed on that slack, be prepared to lick Rijk's and rkatz's balls.
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:10:28 PM

Such and such report/tweet says [something claimed], but isn't it true that [something claimed] is closer to [something true]?

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

If you want to stay connected AND objectively informed on that slack, be prepared to lick Rijk's and rkatz's balls.

No, you are wrong, you must lick my balls too. Smiley
donnatello

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:12:47 PM

So you agree. Smiley
rkatz

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:14:05 PM

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

BOOM, YOU'RE OUT.

Sup dude? What is your name again?...

I've got nothing to hide nothing to defend.

I'm also pretty clear about who I am and what I do and I am fully at peace with that.
Meanwhile; you're publicly attacking people anonymously and nothing of substance comes out of your mouth. 😘

But that's OK; people with some intelligence will see your comments for what they are.
Gaster

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 07:14:42 PM

So you agree. Smiley

Aat is also one of the preachers of the Gulden cult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: