Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:21:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250128 times)
rkatz

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:55:06 PM

All this hate and childish behaviour reminds me of a famous quote.
Instead of combatting some contribution would be a win for all involved in this thread.

https://twitter.com/Gulden_Web/status/840301910712299523

Good reminder. Tell it also to the management on slack. Tell them to be grateful for people who buy their stuff and ask questions.

You're "still" raging here? Grab a beer, sir back and relax. It's weekend.

Cya Monday 🍺
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 11:58:24 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 12:23:35 AM by donnatello

You're "still" raging here? Grab a beer, sir back and relax. It's weekend.

Cya Monday 🍺

Not raging. Defending against shills like you. You trolled me on your #trader slack channel. Of course you were king there, and I got booted. I remember you. Hard to forget. Just try the same routine here sometime.
danijel

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:07:28 AM

hey Donnatello
what is your problem?Maybee you should visit a psych.It will help ,you know.
or you use some strange drugs??
When I see how you talk to the people and how you use bad language .............
......well than I can conclude that your  IQ  is not very high.
please ,just go away or visit a psych and then come back. Grin Cheesy
donnatello

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 01:11:18 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 01:47:02 AM by donnatello

hey Donnatello
When I see how you talk to the people and how you use bad language .............
......well than I can conclude that your  IQ  is not very high.

Ah, another NLG slacker. Welcome, welcome. Why are all of you coming here now instead of your palace? Truth starting to hurt?

I remember some of your trolling. You were one rude asshole. You were so rude, in fact, that even though you're a fucking fanboy Rijk had to delete your trolling of me.

Oh, I've tested my IQ before. I was in MENSA. Why this pre-occupation with IQ? Are you the same shill posting under the account RodgerRabbit?

I'm not going anywhere. This is a free forum. Not your slack.

If more NLG slackers come out here, just beware. You might just bring NLG down with your ignorance because here people can countercheck what you are saying and your "helping" NLG will have the opposite effect. You will provoke inconvenient but correct observations that will not be deleted, then people can find it on the internet.

I wish you guys would change. That would really lift NLG, if you're wise.
donnatello

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 02:52:24 AM

I don't care much for the circle jerking that takes place on slack , but the lack of marketing is the main reason this coin is in the dumps.

Clearly something has to change.
danijel

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:28:07 AM

hey Donnatello
......well than I can conclude that your  IQ  is not very high.

Ah, another NLG slacker. Welcome, welcome. Why are all of you coming here now instead of your palace? Truth starting to hurt?

I remember some of your trolling. You were one rude asshole. You were so rude, in fact, that even though you're a fucking fanboy Rijk had to delete your trolling of me.

Oh, I've tested my IQ before. I was in MENSA. Why this pre-occupation with IQ? Are you the same shill posting under the account RodgerRabbit?

I'm not going anywhere. This is a free forum. Not your slack.

If more NLG slackers come out here, just beware. You might just bring NLG down with your ignorance because here people can countercheck what you are saying and your "helping" NLG will have the opposite effect. You will provoke inconvenient but correct observations that will not be deleted, then people can find it on the internet.

I wish you guys would change. That would really lift NLG, if you're wise.

I was right then ,you are a TROLL.
A troll with big problems in his head.
 Grin                                         
 Grin
 Grin
 Grin

donnatello

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 03:42:08 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 05:14:45 AM by donnatello

Grin                                        
 Grin
 Grin
 Grin

trollolo  Grin you CAN'T  buy under 3000sat never ever aggain haha Grin Grin Grin

haha,Gravitate.Just don\t be scared.Trackcoins or coins trac is a fuder,troll.scumbag and I can continiou with bad names.His purpos is only to make people scared.
I invest in the past to mycelium,Lisk,Steem,Stratis.Non of them show me the results so I sell everything and I stick by Gulden.
I regret what I lost by those coins but I do not regret that I still HODL my stash of Gulden.I buy G whenever I can,why??
Becouse Gulden team dont't promise,thay do their job and they deliver.If I have some problems with the wallet they help imidiatly .
And it will be even beter when PRIME 1 and PRIME 2 are coming out ,so my advise to you and all of the others who ouwn Gulden's is ...just HODL them for a 6-10 month ,and then you will see that Gulden is realy real thing and not some scam or whatever you would call it.
Gulden is the future . Smiley

Anything intelligent to say, fanboy? You failed your school in Serbia? Did your mother forget to feed you? Dumb-fucks like you are the reason NLG is slipping away. Most Dutch people have been to school. They see through your school-boy shit. It scares away buyers who want to spend more than pocket money.

Keep trolling this investment thread. Keep "helping". I'll serve you the same crap you dish out. It will be my pleasure. If you provoke me to air your dirty laundry here and show NLG's weakness, it will be your own fucking fault. Rijk Plasman won't be able to delete your posts. He'll be so pleased with you.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 05:54:09 AM

Grin                                        
 Grin
 Grin
 Grin

trollolo  Grin you CAN'T  buy under 3000sat never ever aggain haha Grin Grin Grin

haha,Gravitate.Just don\t be scared.Trackcoins or coins trac is a fuder,troll.scumbag and I can continiou with bad names.His purpos is only to make people scared.
I invest in the past to mycelium,Lisk,Steem,Stratis.Non of them show me the results so I sell everything and I stick by Gulden.
I regret what I lost by those coins but I do not regret that I still HODL my stash of Gulden.I buy G whenever I can,why??
Becouse Gulden team dont't promise,thay do their job and they deliver.If I have some problems with the wallet they help imidiatly .
And it will be even beter when PRIME 1 and PRIME 2 are coming out ,so my advise to you and all of the others who ouwn Gulden's is ...just HODL them for a 6-10 month ,and then you will see that Gulden is realy real thing and not some scam or whatever you would call it.

Anything intelligent to say, fanboy? You failed your school in Serbia? Did your mother forget to feed you? Dumb-fucks like you are the reason NLG is slipping away. Most Dutch people have been to school. They see through your school-boy shit. It scares away buyers who want to spend more than pocket money.

Keep trolling this investment thread. Keep "helping". I'll serve you the same crap you dish out. It will be my pleasure. If you provoke me to air your dirty laundry here and show NLG's weakness, it will be your own fucking fault. Rijk Plasman won't be able to delete your posts. He'll be so pleased with you.

Are you voting Geert or Rutte? It would be good for Gulden if the Plasman's get some power?
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 06:07:10 AM

Grin                                        
 Grin
 Grin
 Grin

Are you voting Geert or Rutte? It would be good for Gulden if the Plasman's get some power?

12 year olds can vote in Holland?
donnatello

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:31:21 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 07:49:57 AM by donnatello

I'm not Dutch. Nobody dares to make a prediction. Some shill posted on slack that a certain result will favor NLG because of "semantic" association with the old Gulden. That is pure shill.

12 year olds can vote in Holland?

Hero? Really? Looking at your old posts, another 100% shill. An accomplished ass-licker.
ProfessorJim

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 07:52:16 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2017, 08:22:00 AM by ProfessorJim

I don't want to tell people what to do or how to run their business but I think this Dutch currency has a real chance to breakout.

The Millennials in the USA are a lot more sensitive and offended then previous generations and you need to treat them differently.

Instead of kicking people out of slack, create a safe space area where you can discuss issues with them and if your about to say something offensive, issue a trigger warning and inform them that what you about to say might offend you. This will go a long way to pleasing everyone, some food for thought.
DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 08:49:10 AM

Who are talking in this Gulden topic?

It seem to be that this Gulden topic is visited by People that only want to hurt Gulden. What are they doing in their last 20 postings

Donatello: 3 Synero topic postings and 1 Stratis topic and 16 Gulden topic FUD,
Gaster: newbie, 4 posts, 4 Gulden topic FUD
Altcoinfanatic: 5 DGB ANN postings, 2 Viacoin, 13 Gulden Topic FUD
Danslip: 6 DGB ANN postings, 2 Myriadcoin ANN posting, 12 Gulden topic FUD
Dutchyyy: 20 Gulden topic FUD

What a hate and frustration to Gulden, It looks like the most hateful people came from DGB  Grin

Enjoy your South African slaves but when the funding runs out don't come crawling to us for help.

kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:19:24 AM

It seem to be that this Gulden topic is visited by People that only want to hurt Gulden. What are they doing in their last 20 postings

What a hate and frustration to Gulden, It looks like the most hateful people came from DGB  Grin

Enjoy your South African slaves but when the funding runs out don't come crawling to us for help.

Don't worry DGBnever Smiley

By the way your score is:
3 DGB ANN postings, 4 Myriad ANN postings and 13 Gulden FUD postings.
danijel

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:21:52 AM

Grin                                        
 Grin
 Grin
 Grin

hehehe,you are funny creature Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy  Kiss Kiss
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:22:40 AM

So is Gulden a good investment or not?
kwaasteniet

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:25:35 AM

So is Gulden a good investment or not?
Yes, of course. We have some hateful people around us, as you can see, but also about 40.000 real users Smiley
Gaster

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:25:53 AM

They (Rijk) sold over 17 Million PREMINE Gulden with their Gulden shares, which results in more than 500 BTC for funding the devs.
So if Rijk does not spend it on booze and hookers, they can fund the development for a long time.

Only thing is, nobody knows which bitcoin address contains the funds of the sold Premine thus the 500+BTC are free to spend for Rijk.
He could use it for pumping the Gulden value, for funding Niet Stemmers.nl, for funding his lifestyle, for the Plasmans wealth fund (own pocket).
We will never know because lack of transparency.

Don't give these people any of your savings, use your mind Wink

From Graster with love 💔
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:39:14 AM

They (Rijk) sold over 17 Million PREMINE Gulden with their Gulden shares, which results in more than 500 BTC for funding the devs.
So if Rijk does not spend it on booze and hookers, they can fund the development for a long time.

Only thing is, nobody knows which bitcoin address contains the funds of the sold Premine thus the 500+BTC are free to spend for Rijk.
He could use it for pumping the Gulden value, for funding Niet Stemmers.nl, for funding his lifestyle, for the Plasmans wealth fund (own pocket).

From Graster with love 💔

You won't know if he is funding his political party or if the purpose of Gulden was to funnel funding to his party. You can only measure the development that has been done and this is transparent.

Is there any proof that when the party was formed that the premine was no longer transparent?

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Gaster

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 09:54:51 AM

From Graster with love 💔

You won't know if he is funding his political party or if the purpose of Gulden was to funnel funding to his party. You can only measure the development that has been done and this is transparent.

Is there any proof that when the party was formed that the premine was no longer transparent?

The Premine Gulden addresses are transparent, only the sold premine to fund the development through their Gulden shares are not transparent, meaning that the BTC (over 500 btc) raised through this structure are not public, only Rijk knows where the BTC are spend and on what.
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 11, 2017, 10:09:47 AM

From Graster with love 💔

The Premine Gulden addresses are transparent, only the sold premine to fund the development through their Gulden shares are not transparent, meaning that the BTC (over 500 btc) raised through this structure are not public, only Rijk knows where the BTC are spend and on what.

The community must wait until the Prime development is completed before carrying on with funding. That will be proof enough for most people that the funding is being put to good use.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: