Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 07:12:32 AM

by,by, Grin

Fuck off back to the slack, troll. Rijk misses you.

RodgerRabbit

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:09:14 AM

by,by, Grin

Fuck off back to the slack, troll. Rijk misses you.

Fuck yeah, you tell these cunts to GTFO, we are here for transparency, discuss lack of marketing and the premine.

I can't for the life of me understand why people like this get banned from Slack. They surely have good intentions to see Gulden succeed judging from there comments.
donnatello

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:20:56 AM

I can't for the life of me understand why people like this get banned from Slack. They surely have good intentions to see Gulden succeed judging from there comments.

And your contribution? Shilling, trolling much?

Your message is to completely disregard this forum for all things NLG and bury your head in the manipulated environment that is the NLG slack. So ... follow your own advice and GTFO?
TamiLee

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 09:09:04 AM

And your contribution? Shilling, trolling much?

Your message is to completely disregard this forum for all things NLG and bury your head in the manipulated environment that is the NLG slack. So ... follow your own advice and GTFO?

Are you mentally ill?
DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:05:59 AM

Ignore the trolls, they want to cause fear because they know this is a sound investment.
cryptogasm

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:31:15 AM

Did anyone check on the Dev team?
RodgerRabbit

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 12:29:33 PM

The dev team is on slack everyday to answer questions. Ninja turtles and fanatics are banned rather quickly so avoid names like donnatello, Michael Angelo , Raphael etc.
donnatello

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 03:12:55 PM

Are you mentally ill?

High quality shilling, right there. Well done, ardent fan of Rijk Plasman. Now people surely know his coin has substance.

Reminds me of the saying, with friends like these, who needs enemies?
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:15:26 PM

The dev team is on slack everyday to answer questions. Ninja turtles and fanatics are banned rather quickly

Here I am again, to deflect against attacks. Fanboys and shills just don't know when to quit.

The truth is: you may spot something not quite true, not quite right, not quite convenient. Trouble starts if you dare to mention it. Depending on the time of day, the fanboys will all jump on you, or Rijk, Jeroen and gang will stonewall you with spin, or BOOM you're out. If you just read what's on slack, EVERYTHING is fine and dandy. It's all cleaned up with a vengeance.

The truth is: the slack primarily serves to advance the financial interests of Rijk Plasman and feed his ego. If you visit various slacks and forums, you quickly see where the NLG slack stands.

Maybe you can get SOME unbiased information from NLG slack. There remains a statistical possibility, I'll admit that.

If you want to base your investment strategy on what you get from the slack, well, it's your money.

I bought my first Gulden at 120 Satoshi , today it's 1650 sat with a higher bitcoin price. This coin has served me well and my portfolio in the long term continues to grow.

The development team constantly delivers on the projects they say they are doing. You come here and trash the one project that keeps on delivering? I bet you are collecting as much Gulden as you can and hoping someone buys into your BS.

I have a theory these attacks are being perpetrated due to the PRIME I project and you nitpickIng at thin air.

I am also a fanboy and will continue to be. Deal with it!

donnatello

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 04:31:10 PM

I bought my first Gulden at 120 Satoshi , today it's 1650 sat with a higher bitcoin price. This coin has served me well and my portfolio in the long term continues to grow.

The development team constantly delivers on the projects they say they are doing. You come here and trash the one project that keeps on delivering? I bet you are collecting as much Gulden as you can and hoping someone buys into your BS.

I have a theory these attacks are being perpetrated due to the PRIME I project and you nitpickIng at thin air.

Revealing the slack for what it truly is = BS? How lame.

Since you pretend to reveal what I'm doing, I'm forced to defuse your rumor.  1. I'm not buying into NLG at all, but I do have a bag that I'm HODLing  2. I'm not paying attention to Prime I. Instead, I have several other coins that I'm watching closely.

You want to be a fanboy of an investment product? Go ahead, if that suits you.
Litesire

Activity: 458

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:03:11 PM

Revealing the slack for what it truly is = BS? How lame.

Since you pretend to reveal what I'm doing, I'm forced to defuse your rumor.  1. I'm not buying into NLG at all, but I do have a bag that I'm HODLing  2. I'm not paying attention to Prime I. Instead, I have several other coins that I'm watching closely.

You want to be a fanboy of an investment product? Go ahead, if that suits you.

Wish you all the best with your other investments, I havent had much time to investigate other coins in the last year due to my business expanding, I am sticking with what I know is a true project.

donnatello

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:05:21 PM

Wish you all the best with your other investments, I havent had much time to investigate other coins in the last year due to my business expanding, I am sticking with what I know is a true project.

Kind words. Thanks. Good wishes to you too.
cryptogasm

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 05:55:14 PM

The dev team is on slack everyday to answer questions. Ninja turtles and fanatics are banned rather quickly so avoid names like donnatello, Michael Angelo , Raphael etc.

Nice to know that it's a prompt team of the dev side!
The trolls get what they deserve. So yes, noted. 
donnatello

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:10:59 PM

Nice to know that it's a prompt team of the dev side!
The trolls get what they deserve. So yes, noted.  

If you want to shill, at least learn some real English. Who the hell do you want to fool with that?

Looking at your previous posts ... hmmm.. you are exactly the kind of "investor" that Rijk doesn't want.
Gaster

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 06:16:57 PM

Almost all my DGB friends are already kicked out. According to them the rules are:

1. Don't speak positive about other coins with better development (there are only couple better but still) or you will get kick out
2. Praise the development team all times.
3. Don't mention the premine or you will get kick out
4. Don't mention moving the premine to a safe multisig address or you will get kick out
5. Don't ask for detailed info (how/when it has been spent) or you will get kick out. They will tell only what amount was spent with a vague reason. No transparency.
6. They got an inner circle slack channel with only the real trusted members. They don't know that there are still some DGB fans in it. You would be scared if you know what they say. The discuss people kicking out of meeting if they come, share home addresses of people who question Gulden, share real names of people who question Gulden.
7. No freedom of speech. Obey the rules of Rijk or get out. This is why they moved from bitcointalk to Slack. They like moderation. They will use only moderated mediums because they want to be able to delete things.

I don't know which are true and which not but i certainly will not join their Slack.

The truth is finally out there, wonder who spoke before it's turn  Grin

Is this eye opener going to interfere with the family Plasman's plan to enter the House of Representatives of the Netherlands?

Censorship of premine, censorship of Gulden share income which is not transparant (more than 500 BTC in the hands of Rijk Plasman without the intention to share where he spends it on!), fraud?
Censorship! Because who needs critical thinking anyway 😩

Hope the Dutch voter will realize Niet Stemmers.NL is only there to fill their own pocket.

Start thinking people.

From Gaster with love 💔

I have done some investigation, someone did give personal information about a reputable bitcointalk forum member which name shall notbe mentioned because then the shitstorm will start to take enormous proportion.

Are these the people you want to invest in?
Giving real names and addresses of people who know what is happening here?
This is seriously more dangerous than a cult.

People, this will get an unexpected turn  Grin
RodgerRabbit

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 08:34:34 PM

Almost all my DGB friends are already kicked out. According to them the rules are:

1. Don't speak positive about other coins with better development (there are only couple better but still) or you will get kick out
4. Don't mention moving the premine to a safe multisig address or you will get kick out
5. Don't ask for detailed info (how/when it has been spent) or you will get kick out. They will tell only what amount was spent with a vague reason. No transparency.
6. They got an inner circle slack channel with only the real trusted members. They don't know that there are still some DGB fans in it. You would be scared if you know what they say. The discuss people kicking out of meeting if they come, share home addresses of people who question Gulden, share real names of people who question Gulden.
7. No freedom of speech. Obey the rules of Rijk or get out. This is why they moved from bitcointalk to Slack. They like moderation. They will use only moderated mediums because they want to be able to delete things.

I don't know which are true and which not but i certainly will not join their Slack.

Is this eye opener going to interfere with the family Plasman's plan to enter the House of Representatives of the Netherlands?

Censorship of premine, censorship of Gulden share income which is not transparant (more than 500 BTC in the hands of Rijk Plasman without the intention to share where he spends it on!), fraud?

Hope the Dutch voter will realize Niet Stemmers.NL is only there to fill their own pocket.

Start thinking people.

From Gaster with love 💔

I have done some investigation, someone did give personal information about a reputable bitcointalk forum member which name shall notbe mentioned because then the shitstorm will start to take enormous proportion.

Bitcointalk member gave you information about a bitcointalk member that's in a cult?
donnatello

View Profile
March 12, 2017, 11:23:43 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 12:03:46 AM by donnatello

Start thinking people.

From Gaster with love 💔

Bitcointalk member gave you information about a bitcointalk member that's in a cult?

From this, we conclude that a committed fanboy of Gulden may exhibit the following characteristics:
  1. Does not know when to quit / zero concept of proper damage control.
  2. Inadequate comprehension / reading skills.
RodgerRabbit

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:40:59 AM

Start thinking people.

From Gaster with love 💔

From this, we conclude that a committed fanboy of Gulden may exhibit the following characteristics:
  1. Does not know when to quit / zero concept of proper damage control.
  2. Inadequate comprehension / reading skills.

Sometimes you have to lay a trap to catch the snake. Bitcointalkleaks .
donnatello

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 01:44:48 AM

I don't know gaster, but be careful what you catch. Don't lay a mousetrap for a bear.
RodgerRabbit

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:21:08 AM

I don't know gaster, but be careful what you catch. Don't lay a mousetrap for a bear.

A bear with power on bitcointalk easily reveals himself but this is a Dutch bear not a Russian bear that will bring down bitcointalk if abuse of power is used. What a fine day that will be.

When you realise you not the most psychotic person in the house you resort to dirty tactics to beat your foes, but who cares it's just bitcointalk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: