Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
RodgerRabbit

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:03:09 PM

Rijk was right when he asked fans NOT to write to Apple and screw it up even more for Gulden...

Rijk fanboy!

RodgerRabbit

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:43:13 AM

What you have all been waiting for.

Luuk

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:03:57 AM

I will keep investing in Gulden until the team has given me reasonable doubt not to trust them anymore.

Most of the negatives have said there won't be a whitepaper and prime will never be developed. The devs did say there will be a whitepaper (at one time) and prime is the next project. We will see who is telling the truth come May. I am expecting a half truth of no whitepaper but prime will be developed.

I am going to create a list of the haters, moderates and supporters and the camp they fall in and in the next 2 months we can see who is wrong and who is right.

No Prime No Whitepaper:              Prime - No Whitepaper:               Prime - Whitepaper:
                Haters                                                             Moderates                                               Supporters

Gaster                                                              pijpenstelen                                              crypto_beast
                 Dutchyyy                                                           Luuk                                                       Litesire
                 Donnatello                                                         Biomike                                                   Bluestreet
                 Altcoinfanatic                                                     SuperOrca                                                Rkatz
                 Danslip                                                             Zonefan                                                    Glen Hoddle
                 Psychoticboy                                                      myraidcoins                                              Brito
                 Danuberiver                                                      investeerder                                              DutchCoiner
                 b1007                                                              DashNLG                                                   danijel                                              
                 jwinterm                                                           bram_vnl                                                 RodgerRabbit
                 CoinTracks
                 DGBforver

After May we will know who to trust!

Here is the proof there is no whitepaper, I removed the persons details. Please stop fooling and hyping a non existent whitepaper, it will only be bad for the coin.

Hallo Luuk, Een whitepaper is er nooit geweest. Het kan zijn dat hij aangekondigd stond op de roadmap. Iets van "whitepaper coming soon" Maar ik denk dat de developer liever tijd in de code steekt dan in een document. Maar Prime gaat gewoon door en wordt deze maand nog verwacht.
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:02:20 AM

Here is the proof there is no whitepaper, I removed the persons details. Please stop fooling and hyping a non existent whitepaper, it will only be bad for the coin.

Hallo Luuk, Een whitepaper is er nooit geweest. Het kan zijn dat hij aangekondigd stond op de roadmap. Iets van "whitepaper coming soon" Maar ik denk dat de developer liever tijd in de code steekt dan in een document. Maar Prime gaat gewoon door en wordt deze maand nog verwacht.
you are really a disgusting person, when the whitepaper comes out apologize to the team and then leave forever gulden community has no room for filth like you spread gossip and lies at every chance you get. the only thing bad for the coin is assholes like you that smear shit without any proof if you want the truth just go ask waterloodown.

we can all play at this game of yours, here is my proof that there is a whitepaper.
Luuk is a filthy gossip whore who has syphilis, developer says he is definitely doing a whitepaper and that it will be huge, it will be the greatest, there will be so much winning, the paper will be bigly and it will make all the trolls cry like the losers they are. it will have so many quotes and diagrams that your head will spin.

With a whitepaper I will be able to get this coin onto Poloniex.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:51:59 PM

I will keep investing in Gulden until the team has given me reasonable doubt not to trust them anymore.

Most of the negatives have said there won't be a whitepaper and prime will never be developed. The devs did say there will be a whitepaper (at one time) and prime is the next project. We will see who is telling the truth come May. I am expecting a half truth of no whitepaper but prime will be developed.

I am going to create a list of the haters, moderates and supporters and the camp they fall in and in the next 2 months we can see who is wrong and who is right.

No Prime No Whitepaper:              Prime - No Whitepaper:               Prime - Whitepaper:
                Haters                                                             Moderates                                               Supporters

Gaster                                                              pijpenstelen                                              crypto_beast
                 Dutchyyy                                                           Luuk                                                       Litesire
                 Donnatello                                                         Biomike                                                   Bluestreet
                 Altcoinfanatic                                                     SuperOrca                                                Rkatz
                 Danslip                                                             Zonefan                                                    Glen Hoddle
                 Psychoticboy                                                      myraidcoins                                              Brito
                 Danuberiver                                                      investeerder                                              DutchCoiner
                 b1007                                                              DashNLG                                                   danijel                                              
                 jwinterm                                                           bram_vnl                                                 RodgerRabbit
                 CoinTracks
                 DGBforver

Put me in the middle, no whitepaper but Prime will be developed. I never said no Prime.
Altcoinfanatic

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:26:59 PM

Development is slow but steady. I see no problem in that.

I do have some doubts about the pre-mine and the lack of openness about that by the dev team. I know they have this page where you can see what they spend, but not on what and there is also over 600BTC paid for shares that is completely off the radar.

When I see now that there are two more dev's (both friends and family) it sort of looks like they are spending a lot more on the same stuff (friends creating app's). Other projects do this as well (like Groestl), only in their own time, at their own costs and without any premine. Fact is projects like Groestl produce even higher quality and way more lines of code. This team surely does it's job right, but way more expensive and at a much lower pace. In my opinion Gulden will have way better chances if they start hiring some good PR in stead of more slow coders.

And then there is the issue of the ETF approval that is almost sure to go through this Saturday. I know officially it will be announced on Monday, but the default term actually ends this Saturday. Effectively it will be approved by default if it is not explicitly declined before the end of tomorrow. I'm sure a lot of people are going to speculate on ETF approval this weekend. This could easily boost BTC price above $ 2000. If that happens, Gulden will surely drop sub 750 SAT. So I for one am seriously thinking of temporarily selling out on this one for now and buy back at pre summer 2016 prices.

Just my two cents.

Since ETF is not approved, what is your opinion now?

question:
Is it true that Gulden is centralised with a checkpoint server like the POS coins have? Peercoin has an automatic checkpointing system, I do not call that a decentralised crypto. Is the same true for Gulden? Is Malcolm running a checkpointing server (he gets to decide which chain to follow)?
RodgerRabbit

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:36:55 PM

In reply to Konner and AltcoinFanatic, this is what I heard. A new dormant system has been put in place called SkyNet. "On the 29th August 2017 SkyNet becomes self aware and will start to dominate the Gulden blockchain in ways we never thought possible, it will manifest itself into every facet of our lives, rumour has it the nuclear launch codes for all countries will be stored in the Gulden blockchain. Rijk will be the only one with the keys to shut down SkyNet (We hope) , which will make SkyNet centralised but act in a decentralised way."

I was told this by someone on slack who sent me a message here on bitcointalk. It's anonymous but reliable source.

Gaster

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 06:18:08 PM

jwinterm                                                           bram_vnl                                                 RodgerRabbit
                 CoinTracks
                 DGBforver

Such a bad list.
I never said there will be no whitepaper or prime. You just made this up.
I never said I do not trust Gulden. I just questioned some facts! So when somebody raises some honest questions, you are marked as a hater?
So much wrong with this community! In fact I believe personally that there will be a whitepaper and prime. I am not questioning those!

If somebody is questioning things, why do u mark them always as haters? Stop acting like a sheep.

Now back on topic and here is a question:
Is it true that Gulden is centralised with a checkpoint server like the POS coins have? Peercoin has an automatic checkpointing system, I do not call that a decentralised crypto. Is the same true for Gulden? Is Malcolm running a checkpointing server (he gets to decide which chain to follow)?

Yes that is true.

My thoughts are that Gulden will create some kind of masternode with a balance, just like Dash with their instant transactions, and call it Prime.

DGBforver

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:35:38 AM

jwinterm                                                           bram_vnl                                                 RodgerRabbit
                 CoinTracks
                 DGBforver

Such a bad list.
I never said there will be no whitepaper or prime. You just made this up.
I never said I do not trust Gulden. I just questioned some facts! So when somebody raises some honest questions, you are marked as a hater?
So much wrong with this community! In fact I believe personally that there will be a whitepaper and prime. I am not questioning those!

If somebody is questioning things, why do u mark them always as haters? Stop acting like a sheep.

Now back on topic and here is a question:

Yes that is true.

My thoughts are that Gulden will create some kind of masternode with a balance, just like Dash with their instant transactions, and call it Prime.

This is why they removed the whitepaper because it's not original. No Prime and No whitepaper = copying Dash masternodes.

DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:04:44 AM

You act like that would be a bad thing?!?!?! Gulden would be ahead of Dash in this case because Dash only 0.10 code base, Gulden will be on the latest code base and have masternodes. Gulden also has other features that Dash doesn't have like linking your Android wallet to Desktop, new account system etc People have forgotten quickly about the 0.16 Gulden update.

Lets be patient and see what the developers do, if it's masternodes it's time to stock up on Gulden.

SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:16:31 AM

Gulden would be a top 10 coin if it gets on Poloniex exchange, Poloniex has taken control of Ripples value from the Ripple exchanges themselves. The huge money is on Poloniex.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets
RodgerRabbit

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:46:55 AM

I am battling to keep up with all the conspiracy theories here. Wait for SkyNet, it's coming soon!
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:19:37 PM

Dev must reveal truth or I place large sell order to crush price. 1 million at 3000.
RodgerRabbit

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:52:17 PM

Dev must reveal truth or I place large sell order to crush price. 1 million at 3000.

You mean 3000 coins at 1mil Satoshi. All talk and no action!
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:34:01 PM

Let's all be honest with ourselves. No one has a clue that posts on this forum about PRIME. Can we give the development until May to show us what they have done?
konner

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:39:55 PM

I do have some doubts about the pre-mine and the lack of openness about that by the dev team. I know they have this page where you can see what they spend, but not on what and there is also over 600BTC paid for shares that is completely off the radar.

When I see now that there are two more dev's (both friends and family) it sort of looks like they are spending a lot more on the same stuff (friends creating app's). Other projects do this as well (like Groestl), only in their own time, at their own costs and without any premine. Fact is projects like Groestl produce even higher quality and way more lines of code. This team surely does it's job right, but way more expensive and at a much lower pace. In my opinion Gulden will have way better chances if they start hiring some good PR in stead of more slow coders.

And then there is the issue of the ETF approval that is almost sure to go through this Saturday. I know officially it will be announced on Monday, but the default term actually ends this Saturday. Effectively it will be approved by default if it is not explicitly declined before the end of tomorrow. I'm sure a lot of people are going to speculate on ETF approval this weekend. This could easily boost BTC price above $ 2000. If that happens, Gulden will surely drop sub 750 SAT. So I for one am seriously thinking of temporarily selling out on this one for now and buy back at pre summer 2016 prices.

Just my two cents.

question:

Haha, well I was totally wrong about that one (and maybe for the good as well)! Fortunately I did not sell off my NLG, so I'm happy.

Don't know about your question on checkpoints. Have been wondering though how they would get Prime to work with zero confirmations. It seems only logical to me that they use master nodes for that. All I can say is that this might become a problem because it tends to lean toward centralization of the network. We'll see how that plays out.
Luuk

Activity: 142

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 01:54:09 PM

Just my two cents.

question:

Haha, well I was totally wrong about that one (and maybe for the good as well)! Fortunately I did not sell off my NLG, so I'm happy.

Don't know about your question on checkpoints. Have been wondering though how they would get Prime to work with zero confirmations. It seems only logical to me that they use master nodes for that. All I can say is that this might become a problem because it tends to lean toward centralization of the network. We'll see how that plays out.

More proof that prime is a copy of another coin. No mention of a whitepaper, do you think Master nodes will increase the value of Gulden?

http://guldenbites.nl/en/2017/04/02/nieuws-over-prime/
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:39:44 PM

What a total waste of electrons this forum is!

Guesses, innuendo, accusations, bullshit, trolls, idiots, manipulators, and the occasional rational mind. Why worry about facts when just a guess will pass for certainty?  Why research something when hearsay will produce more outrageous results? Why support the overall good when you can push your own enriching agenda?

There are a few intelligent people here who have researched the subject and know something about NLG but they seem to be in the minority. If your one of them, don't waste your time in the cesspool. For the sake of your own sanity, move on! Sorry I even stopped here, won't make that mistake again...

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 02:43:06 PM

I place 300000 at 3044 until dev community on forum.
GuldenGuru

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:34:48 PM

Been away for a while, but I could not help myself asking this (not to be offensive though!)

What a total waste of electrons this forum is!

Yet under your avatar, you brag about being here since 2013! Isn't that a sign you sort of missed something in between?

Guesses, innuendo, accusations, bullshit, trolls, idiots, manipulators, and the occasional rational mind. Why worry about facts when just a guess will pass for certainty?  Why research something when hearsay will produce more outrageous results? Why support the overall good when you can push your own enriching agenda?

Again, still here since 2013, but you find out just now in this thread?

There are a few intelligent people here who have researched the subject and know something about NLG but they seem to be in the minority. If your one of them, don't waste your time in the cesspool. For the sake of your own sanity, move on! Sorry I even stopped here, won't make that mistake again...

One more time, you made that mistake just now, since 2013?

Oh wait, I now see your signature!

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. Thomas A. Edison"

You must be the one that keeps trying right? Ever since 2013.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: