Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:13:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250129 times)
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:49:31 PM

The 24h volume on Bleutrade was $1700, that's a lot of money for a lot of people.  You know what seems to be the target demographic of Guldens, Joe 6-pack/Joey bag-o' donuts. Smiley  Sure this volume of trading isn't going to send Gulden to the moon anytime soon but for a lot of people it's a substantial amount of money. Wink
For sure Bittrex is the go to exchange for Gulden but there is a lot to be said for the direct access to/exit from the Gulden market through Guldentrader/Nocks and Litebit.  Trying to untether a crypto from bitcoins volatile price fluctuations seems difficult.  It's a long road to achieve some independency but to standalone might be the best course for survival.
I don't need more examples and price comparisons of how Bitcoin has outperformed Gulden etc, the fact remains that if Bitcoin plummets for whatever reason it might take down a lot of cryptos in its wake.

There, we agree!

No matter how much Bitcoin has outperformed Gulden, once it goes down, Gulden takes the lead, face down in the dirt!

Well I found out today that some HEAVY hitters are watching NLG but they need proof that PoW2 and SegSig is being released. Hold tight this could be a ride of a life time.

Nope, it was just a plain Pump and Dump group:

Sorry you got all excited over nothing  Grin

It failed miserably btw:

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:31:26 AM

The 24h volume on Bleutrade was $1700, that's a lot of money for a lot of people.  You know what seems to be the target demographic of Guldens, Joe 6-pack/Joey bag-o' donuts. Smiley  Sure this volume of trading isn't going to send Gulden to the moon anytime soon but for a lot of people it's a substantial amount of money. Wink
For sure Bittrex is the go to exchange for Gulden but there is a lot to be said for the direct access to/exit from the Gulden market through Guldentrader/Nocks and Litebit.  Trying to untether a crypto from bitcoins volatile price fluctuations seems difficult.  It's a long road to achieve some independency but to standalone might be the best course for survival.
I don't need more examples and price comparisons of how Bitcoin has outperformed Gulden etc, the fact remains that if Bitcoin plummets for whatever reason it might take down a lot of cryptos in its wake.

There, we agree!

No matter how much Bitcoin has outperformed Gulden, once it goes down, Gulden takes the lead, face down in the dirt!

Well I found out today that some HEAVY hitters are watching NLG but they need proof that PoW2 and SegSig is being released. Hold tight this could be a ride of a life time.

The heavy hitters will have a new look by the time it's released.

ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:34:21 AM

There, we agree!

Nope, it was just a plain Pump and Dump group:

Sorry you got all excited over nothing  Grin

It failed miserably btw:

Lol I was wondering why it was pumping today, sold at 1220 Grin
CryptoObserver

Activity: 91
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:11:39 AM

It's a real shame Guldens updates weren't ready for this crypto bull market.
DutchCoiner

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

Enterprise Blockchain Solutions

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:42:44 AM

Sometimes I have the feeling they do this on purpose to avoids random pumps.  Undecided

altcoinsrule

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:44:10 AM

Well, with the latest stunt in making their new Slack even harder to get into than a Bilderberg meeting, Rijk made sure that community now exists of only fanboys that actually like to get assf*cked  Grin
[/quote]

you got humor, i was a member in the old slack, but as you said the slack is becoming more 1984 forum or a Scientology group. The product is good, but not as(s) good as they say. Bitcoins rises and altcoint drop. so does the gulden.
respectmyauthority

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:00:02 PM

Sometimes I have the feeling they do this on purpose to avoids random pumps.  Undecided

It most likely is, and I applaud that.
andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:50:42 PM

Indeed the Gulden community is not that easily accessible but it's also a great deterrent for bots, FUDers and members of PnD groups. As somebody stated before, there are ~750 members in their Slack and most of the discussions are in Dutch but you always get answers if you ask anything in English as well. SegSig and PoW2 are the major updates that most of the community awaits.

If you think about the coin, you view the graphs and analyze you will see that this is a pretty good entry point. Maybe it will go lower, maybe not. It's not the perfect product but work is being done and it could prove to be pretty big when the updates are applied to the network and GuldenTrader launches for good.
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:38:25 PM

Hello ,
I was a gulden enthousiast... until I spent time on slack and I meet the dictator Rijk the @ss hole. This guy claims that is not the developper job to do marketing, Ok why not but I think it is not the developper job to read , translate , and ban people in the slack. I was banned  few times , from the old , and from the new slack. I never do scam, or insult, or advertising , just speak and give my opinion. All the time a create a new profil and come back. Now the terror is on the slack... at the point or we create a parrallel slack just to be able to speack freely.
I think today that the comportement of this narcissistic pervert is dangerous for the project. After her crissis last friday on #french (does he speaks french ? NO !!) because we just speak together about marketing (we did not ask question to this guys), few guys on the parallel slack , sell all positions on the gulden.

Is gulden a good investment ? For this year 2017 clearly not ... the bitcoin surge , when the gulden do almost nothing. Development is the only good point that I see today in the gulden... is the futur Pow². (if it comes one day). When it will done , I think It could be good at the short term. As gulden will have some article and news on different site etc.
At middle or long term ... I am more pesimistic .... I don't think that the gulden will have a mass adoption because of the pow²

So I don't speak anymore of gulden to my friend etc. I don't "promote" anymore the gulden.

For now I am stuck with my gulden (bought at a too expensive price with my btc  Shocked) ... I do mining to lower my average price, and wait and see what Pow² will change.

donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:15:25 AM

Hello ,
I was a gulden enthousiast...

Your experience is not unique. I sometimes ask myself what the hell is going on in Rijk Plasman's head. Maybe he met a bad accident at a young age.
TimBurton

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:33:51 AM

Hello ,

Your experience is not unique. I sometimes ask myself what the hell is going on in Rijk Plasman's head. Maybe he met a bad accident at a young age.

Rijk is like a over protective father and Gulden is his daughter. A lot of guys want to fuck his daughter but he blocks them before they can get in. He really hates the rich guys using money to try get his Gulden in the sack and he kicks them out.

Rijk might be many things but one thing he is not, is good at marketing.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:02:53 AM

Hello ,

Truth is, he has been standing in the shadows of his bully father too long. He now finally gets to bully others himself.

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:09:20 AM

Hello ,

Rijk is like a over protective father and Gulden is his daughter. A lot of guys want to fuck his daughter but he blocks them before they can get in. He really hates the rich guys using money to try get his Gulden in the sack and he kicks them out.

Rijk might be many things but one thing he is not, is good at marketing.

It's more like he is jealous of all fathers that are experienced with their daughters and like to share that experience on the playground with him. He can't stand the fact that his daughter is getting socially and emotionally messed up like himself because he won't let her play outside with the other children, but refuses to listen to well meant advise at the same time.

Meanwhile more and more well meaning fathers give up and start minding the group of children that are allowed to play, while his daughter gets behind on that group even more.

Marstrand

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:19:58 AM

haha this is getting out of hand, please stop with the whole daughter thing

FUD squad
andrew2k

Activity: 417
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:55:54 AM

Well, it is pretty funny and not far from the truth. (Hope I won't get banned on the Slack for this. Cheesy)I wish Rijk would be more open to things but I guess he has his reasons otherwise he wouldn't risk hurting parts of the community that supports Gulden. I asked in the original thread when and how did the rupture between Gulden and Bitcointalk happen but I got no answer. I'm still curious about it.
wanchong1

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:23:25 AM

But I think DeepOnion is more valuable to be invested in the future

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Marstrand

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:12:51 PM

Well, it is pretty funny and not far from the truth. (Hope I won't get banned on the Slack for this. Cheesy)I wish Rijk would be more open to things but I guess he has his reasons otherwise he wouldn't risk hurting parts of the community that supports Gulden. I asked in the original thread when and how did the rupture between Gulden and Bitcointalk happen but I got no answer. I'm still curious about it.

Just look at it from the positive side. Less users on slack should mean dev being less active on slack more time for work

FUD squad
RiseandFall

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:46:13 PM

I think it was Gulden user that said in the old announcement page that none of the bitcointalk users contributed to the development team and all they did was whine without contributing. 

100% of the funding came from the slack community who were new to crypto.

I bet if the bitcointalk community had actually contributed Gulden devs would still post here.
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:21:23 PM

Just look at it from the positive side. Less users on slack should mean dev being less active on slack more time for work

DD (Dictator Dev) Rijk doesn't do any real work on the Gulden code, he leaves that up to the cheap labour in South Africa. All he does is moderate all community channels in an excessive way.

So less community means he has more time to spend his newly acquired wealth, thanks to that same community.

RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:27:30 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 05:47:43 PM by RichPissman

I think it was Gulden user that said in the old announcement page that none of the bitcointalk users contributed to the development team and all they did was whine without contributing.  

100% of the funding came from the slack community who were new to crypto.

I bet if the bitcointalk community had actually contributed Gulden devs would still post here.

Even some of that Slack group you describe are banned now for simple questions like "any insight in what happens to our funds?"

A lot of the initial Bitcointalk users contributed loads and loads to the project. Rijk however managed to chase them all away and kept going to grow his brainwashed inner circle. The ones outside that circle were lucky enough not to fall for his scam. The ones inside provided him with a $ 4.000.000,- stash of cash of which he only paid less than 5% on development.

While a lot of those "innercircle" members are desperately begging for some marketing so their investment at least gets back to an acceptable level of loss-taking, he refuses to even approve well planned campaigns, let alone fund them with the cash they themselves provided!

Even Robert Mugabe would be embarrassed by this type of abuse!

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: