Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250128 times)
guldenpagina.nl

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 09:35:28 PM

I warned you all that no one cares about innovation on the blockchain. Users treat crypto like gold , less supply is better for the price. Before bitcoin rises EFL and NLG price was the similar , today EFL @ 1702 sat and NLG @ 845 sat because NLG supply is too much. At the beginning we asked Rijk to join EFL and they could develop for EFL and foundation would pay them.

This is payback for not joining EFL and trying to do stupid innovation. EFL done no updates and double the price. hahahahaha

EFL is double the price but still worth nothing if you compare...
do your mathematics homework again.... "Sat" is not all that matters....  

Look at the chart for EFL, $ value up more then Gulden since btc rise.

EFL
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/e-gulden/#charts

1 month ago EFL has risen 40% in Euro value.

NLG
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gulden/

1 month ago NLG has risen 1% in Euro value.

This prove my point that crypto not about innovation but more like Gold where less supply is higher price and rising price.

Price tells nothing how good the coins is

Litebite Gulden yes / E-Gulden no
Big community Gulden yes / E-Gulden no
Provider to pay in store's / companies Gulden yes litebit and nocks /E-Gulden no
Store's /companies accept the coin Gulden yes more than 100 / E-Gulden no zerro
Updates from the coin Gulden yes / E-Gulden Huh

Gulden will be safer than E-Gulden after the Updates!

Gulden is for real user's and companies!

You prove my point, all this effort for a bad price. Gulden would of had higher price with less work if supply was 21 million like bitcoin.

EFL with no dev work make gulden price look stupid.

Exactly that is my point to
crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:19:38 PM

Gulden can be a good investment. There are beautiful projects and websites. But I think there are huge problems with regard to transparency. As far as I can tell, there's nothing about the team.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████
nixon98

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:41:35 PM

Now available another polimerbit note. "Polymerbit 1000 GULDEN" you can order in store, pay any currency by selecting payment option "Offline Payment"   accepts Guldens too
https://www.polymerbit.com/product-page/alt-polymerbit-1000-gulden

Do the notes come pre-loaded with Gulden?
SuperOrca

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:18:27 AM

Hi,

I am currently writing up a Marketing Dissertation as part of a project at my university (Pennsylvania). I am using digital currencies as my topic and have been reviewing various marketing strategies incorporated by various ICOs and how it has helped these projects gain traction.
The reason for my post is that I am looking for a project that didn't have a marketing strategy but could of used marketing to boost it's status.

I was told Gulden has great tech but no marketing and I want to use the project to demonstrate why a good project can fail without it.

You can send me a private message about what makes Gulden great compared to other projects.

Thanks in advance!

Its simple, Gulden will remain a 150 - 250 ranked coin while being the number 1 ranked blockchain development coin.

Its Yamaha speakers permanently on 95% sale and without any marketing only a few people know there true worth.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:40:27 AM

Gulden can be a good investment. There are beautiful projects and websites. But I think there are huge problems with regard to transparency. As far as I can tell, there's nothing about the team.
or maybe they are just lack of advertising they dont really make the project
 popular so the community has a doubt to invest,i think they must consider first making
some noises making campaign either here or in social media again to be much heard
and the crypto world will be aware of their existence
Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:35:21 AM

PoW2 selected user testing has started. Including: Secure 1-conf transactions, witnessing, segsig. #blockchain $nlg
https://twitter.com/Gulden/status/935825115308281857

I am going to sell my Gulden at 1100 sat on bittrex later today if anyone wants to buy it up. After messaging a few people who used to be on the Gulden slack I am starting to believe that Gulden is nothing more then a prototype testing machine for bitcoin and litecoin.

It explains a lot.

1. No advertising.
2. The founder doesn't care about price.
3. Bitcoin cancelled their Segwitx2 fork, they will use the SegSig code.
4. Had SegSig and PoW2 been developed by any other coin this would be all over the crypto sites like cointelegraph, coinbase etc
5. Founder refuses to market Gulden because he has enough money and probably compromised by bitcoin/litecoin investors. Make a deal not to market Gulden and they buy up the majority of the Gulden shares so MaNI as his team becomes a unofficial dev house for bitcoin.
6. Everyone wins except for the Gulden community because as mentioned above the founder Rijk doesn't care if the price goes to 1 sat.
7. On the shares site they have removed the largest contributors and how much shares have been sold.

I wouldn't care if the coin went to 1 sat, I would still hold if they made the damn effort to advertise the work they doing. Clearly there is some hidden agenda at play.
cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:24:10 AM

PoW2 selected user testing has started. Including: Secure 1-conf transactions, witnessing, segsig. #blockchain $nlg

I am going to sell my Gulden at 1100 sat on bittrex later today if anyone wants to buy it up. After messaging a few people who used to be on the Gulden slack I am starting to believe that Gulden is nothing more then a prototype testing machine for bitcoin and litecoin.

It explains a lot.

1. No advertising.
4. Had SegSig and PoW2 been developed by any other coin this would be all over the crypto sites like cointelegraph, coinbase etc
5. Founder refuses to market Gulden because he has enough money and probably compromised by bitcoin/litecoin investors. Make a deal not to market Gulden and they buy up the majority of the Gulden shares so MaNI as his team becomes a unofficial dev house for bitcoin.
6. Everyone wins except for the Gulden community because as mentioned above the founder Rijk doesn't care if the price goes to 1 sat.
7. On the shares site they have removed the largest contributors and how much shares have been sold.

I wouldn't care if the coin went to 1 sat, I would still hold if they made the damn effort to advertise the work they doing. Clearly there is some hidden agenda at play.

I think this is a little far fetched...
Gulden PoW2 can not market itself before the release. Now public testing has started.
Just wait for public release and the product will start marketing itself.
I really do not think that Gulden is working for Litecoin or Bitcoin
How long would it take for Litecoin or Bitcoin to implement Segsig?
This would be a huge update and would take time. And, then that would create huge advertising for Gulden where Segsig would be running already!
I think a lot of FUD is being created from people who are scared for their investement and people who want cheap Guldens!
Myraidcoins

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:55:27 AM

It explains a lot.

1. No advertising.

Gulden PoW2 can not market itself before the release. Now public testing has started.
This would be a huge update and would take time. And, then that would create huge advertising for Gulden where Segsig would be running already!
I think a lot of FUD is being created from people who are scared for their investement and people who want cheap Guldens!

I have been a sucker for coins with good development instead of looking at the overall package. Crypto in 2012 - 2014 was all about innovation but it has changed to the coin with the best marketing. I like truth and most of these other projects are all about marketing and marketing is beating out coins with good development. I won't be investing in these other marketing scams once I sell my Gulden, I will only stay in bitcoin and forget about alts altogether.

I have emptied my Gulden wallet (YES I DIDN'T HAVE MY COINS ON A EXCHANGE TO TRADE) so please don't think I am being a troll, maybe my selling will force the founder to do something about marketing this coin better for the rest of you. Good luck for the future!

DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:05:55 AM

It explains a lot.

1. No advertising.

I have been a sucker for coins with good development instead of looking at the overall package. Crypto in 2012 - 2014 was all about innovation but it has changed to the coin with the best marketing. I like truth and most of these other projects are all about marketing and marketing is beating out coins with good development. I won't be investing in these other marketing scams once I sell my Gulden, I will only stay in bitcoin and forget about alts altogether.

I have emptied my Gulden wallet (YES I DIDN'T HAVE MY COINS ON A EXCHANGE TO TRADE) so please don't think I am being a troll, maybe my selling will force the founder to do something about marketing this coin better for the rest of you. Good luck for the future!

Sorry to see a true fan of Gulden leaving us, is that your sell order at 1100?
Luuk

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:24:28 AM

It explains a lot.

1. No advertising.

That's a lot of coins you selling myraidcoins, why not wait for witnessing and use all those coins to earn more Gulden. You are hurting the community by selling this amount and you know this community hasn't the money to buy up these coins. As you can see only 5 btc in buy support. This will do more damage then good, if you really cared about the Gulden community you would remove that sell order. We can't have Rijk and the community working against investors.
cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:33:46 AM

Let him go if he wants. There is actually not much logic to his move. Still good luck to you!
This is just 1.6BTC @1100 150K Gulden, what is the drama all about.

Luuk

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:44:19 AM

Let him go if he wants. There is actually not much logic to his move. Still good luck to you!

Sounds like total desperation and despair from his part, given up.

It's 3btc worth being sold at 1100 and with btc at +$10000, that is a lot of money for the Gulden community. Lets hope the btc price plummets and that sell order can be taken out.
MarketingSpecialist

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:56:56 AM

Here is a good article you can pass onto the project owners regarding marketing and it's benefits, most successful companies do spend more then 10% of their budget on marketing.

https://vtldesign.com/digital-marketing/content-marketing-strategy/percent-of-revenue-spent-on-marketing-sales/
RiseandFall

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:41:43 AM

There is a over reaction here because of bitcoin price. not sure if marketing will help in this climate but I do agree the Gulden team needs to pull their socks up when it come to advertising when the time is good.
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:51:16 AM

Sounds like total desperation and despair from his part, given up.

It's 3btc worth being sold at 1100 and with btc at +$10000, that is a lot of money for the Gulden community. Lets hope the btc price plummets and that sell order can be taken out.

Gulden ranked 158, any predictions when sub 200 due to lack of marketing?
Myraidcoins

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:34:09 PM

It explains a lot.

1. No advertising.

That's a lot of coins you selling myraidcoins, why not wait for witnessing and use all those coins to earn more Gulden. You are hurting the community by selling this amount and you know this community hasn't the money to buy up these coins. As you can see only 5 btc in buy support. This will do more damage then good, if you really cared about the Gulden community you would remove that sell order. We can't have Rijk and the community working against investors.

You are right, I have pulled my sell order. Fuck it! Gulden for life even if the marketing sucks big donkey balls at least we can say we using the best crypto currency! Apologies if I caused unnecessary panic.
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:58:05 PM

Gulden community and Gulden dev team are working on press releases for the update.
The patience will rule the world. 😘. But hey, just sell your bags. 🙈🔫
alexsando

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:08:48 PM

Gulden is a pretty good altcoin. I watched Gulden from the very beginning of the transaction and made a lot of profit from it. In the coming time, there are many important events, the DEV team is promoting Gulden. It is possible to invest in Gulden at this time.
nuttynoah

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:59:59 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 02:50:28 PM by nuttynoah

I really don't understand people whining and moaning about the lack of marketing from the development team.
Why not put all your energies into marketing Gulden yourselves?
As far as I understand it the dev team have stated that they code and develop the coin but don't market it.  That's the job of the community.
When it comes to advertising with a cost involved then that's different.
But it really costs nothing to publish an article, tweet it, put it on your FB page, write to online blogs etc.
If you're worried about your investment or the lack of recognition for an innovative and ahead of the field coin then get active.
If you're not part of the community then what are you doing hanging around in this thread?
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:05:49 PM

New developments comming from Nocks. Adding more currencies!!

http://guldenbites.nl/en/2017/11/30/nocks-whats-next/
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: