Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:41:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gulden a good investment?  (Read 250125 times)
RichPissman

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:11:22 PM

Are you going to recommend Gulden to your friends and family?

I recommended ... shame on me !

Now I recommend it to Rijk Family

The truth is a lot of people in there are all wanting to ask these questions but know they will be punished and keep quiet. I am waiting for the next pump and I will sell my 48.5k .

One of my minions that is hiding quietly in their slack sent me this today:

It perfectly portrays the dictatorial abuse they pose upon the fanboys, after a guy stated that it's needed to allow both critics and cheerleader to maintain good balance. Let me translate my altrego:

"I'm not one bit interested in balance, what we need is productivity, only that gets Gulden to the next level. Wether this happens in a critical or euphoric way doesn't interest me at all. This slack is not something any user is entitled to, everybody is merely a guest here. We (Admins and I) decide what happens here, if we don't like something, we act upon it. It has nothing to do with democracy, no one has to be here."

Perhaps if only he would get productive and act upon his promise to deliver POW2 and SEGSIG in stead of dictating rules upon his followers........

I guess this says enough  Roll Eyes

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

"I'm not one bit interested in balance, what we need is productivity, only that gets Gulden to the next level. If this happens in a critical or euphoric way doesn't interest me at all. This slack is not something any user is entitled to, everybody is merely a guest here. We (Admins and I) decide what happens here, if we don't like something, we act upon it. It has nothing to do with democracy, no one has to be here."

I have always been against centralized coins, but then I held and still hold Litecoin, which was for a very long time led and determined by one man. He is still at the top today but has already let go of all his coins, so in a way, he already started his distance from it and has said he would stay only until the old ATH is reached.

My point is, it is okay for a coin to be led by one guy, if the community is okay with it. Is this community okay with that?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

"I'm not one bit interested in balance, what we need is productivity, only that gets Gulden to the next level. If this happens in a critical or euphoric way doesn't interest me at all. This slack is not something any user is entitled to, everybody is merely a guest here. We (Admins and I) decide what happens here, if we don't like something, we act upon it. It has nothing to do with democracy, no one has to be here."

I have always been against centralized coins, but then I held and still hold Litecoin, which was for a very long time led and determined by one man. He is still at the top today but has already let go of all his coins, so in a way, he already started his distance from it and has said he would stay only until the old ATH is reached.

My point is, it is okay for a coin to be led by one guy, if the community is okay with it. Is this community okay with that?

The only ones allowed in his community are the ones that worship him. The rest is banned and left out in the cold (i.e. leave the community)

KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:18:57 PM

The Russians were okay with Stalin or Apple was ok with Steve Jobs. Which one is Rijk?
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

The Russians were okay with Stalin or Apple was ok with Steve Jobs. Which one is Rijk?

An insult to both Stalin and Jobs?

KrustyTheClown

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

Why are you insulting yourself like this?
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:30:39 PM

I'm not, I'm insulting him

KrustyTheClown

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

I'm not, I'm insulting him

Is he a motherfucker?
The Fraction

Activity: 62
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:40:41 PM

Honest question to Mr. RichPissman.

Why are you obsessed by Rijk and Gulden?
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

Obsessed with truth and fairness, not him. I'm only here to counterpart the blatant lies that are spread around Gulden with undeniable facts.

flappie

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

When you are banned on slack and also banned on the three telegram groups, you'll end up here where at least no moderator stops your bull shitting.  Tongue
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

Obsessed with truth and fairness, not him. I'm only here to counterpart the blatant lies that are spread around Gulden with undeniable facts.

In that case, why do you care that much about blatant lies around Gulden? What's in it for you?

To me it looks like you're trying to retaliate your hurt feelings caused by Rijk by being banned or losing money because you bought the peak and sell the dips.

Are you also trying to counterpart the lies in all other crypto currencies? Or is it just NLG?

Let's just say I have a unique insight in both Guldens present and past. I also have a massive dossier on the deception that has been going on which enriched the founders even more than you can imagine and the lies and abuse they have used to get away with it. I lack this information on other coins, so I focus on the one at hand.

Myraidcoins

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

In that case, why do you care that much about blatant lies around Gulden? What's in it for you?

To me it looks like you're trying to retaliate your hurt feelings caused by Rijk by being banned or losing money because you bought the peak and sell the dips.

Are you also trying to counterpart the lies in all other crypto currencies? Or is it just NLG?

Let's just say I have a unique insight in both Guldens present and past. I also have a massive dossier on the deception that has been going on which enriched the founders even more than you can imagine and the lies and abuse they have used to get away with it. I lack this information on other coins, so I focus on the one at hand.

Does it have anything to do with waterloodown leaving the project 2-3 years ago?
FantoNas

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:19:55 PM

Do you think Rijk will say to the moon to the moon when he will be in jail ?
Jean.Luc

Activity: 408
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

Does it have anything to do with waterloodown leaving the project 2-3 years ago?

Waterloodown is still on the project. He writes the news updates.
KrustyTheClown

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

Modern day Paul Joseph Goebbels?
RichPissman

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:15:01 PM

Modern day Paul Joseph Goebbels?

Not as active in propaganda though: https://twitter.com/jasongvh

metare

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:33:58 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 05:48:37 PM by metare

Hmm, I should read the famous tweet chronicles of Goebbels once again.
DashNLG

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

This ANN reminds of the 2014 and 2015 days where FuD on these forums could influence the price. When Dash was still Darkcoin bitcoin talk opinions could easily convince people to part with there Dash but once Dash got listed on more high volume exchanges, what was said on bitcointalk did not make a difference. Gulden is a easy target because new registrations on bittrex has not been opened and you relying on existing users to support the coin, if gulden was on Binance or other high volume exchanges the trolls would be wasting there time on here.
TheCanadianBach

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:24:49 PM

Didn't think we would see these prices again, time to get some more coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: