Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212617 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gals.monsters.girls

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:26:17 PM

Really enjoying seeing this thread build. I have to say chris, you are one of the coolest game devs I ever seen. Oh that reminds me. How was the show with blockchain dynamics, has it aired yet?

i somehow missed that interview with blockchain dynamics and would like to know how it went as well?
you are not wrong he is a breath of fresh air within crypto and it will soon be know by the many..

It aired on Saturday evening. Here's a link.

https://soundcloud.com/errorbytrial/blockchain-dynamics-22-7302016

Those are the worst radio show hosts I ever listened to. Why don't they ask rebound questions?
I don't think they know anything or even understand what gaming is.

Yeah.... I have to say I'm pretty disappointed with the quality of their questions. It sort of seems like they just let the Jewels dev ramble on to fill time rather than probing him with good follow up questions to his answers. Shame. At least they mentioned this Second Look thing, so maybe when they revisit Jewels  they'll have some more insight? We'll see.

its a shame as i thought that was going to be a great show and would have been if they got dev on his toes.
mayeb it would be a good idea to have a guest host GAMINGON? whatcha think, i'll message them if you was up for it  Huh Cheesy
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:32:22 PM

Its supposed to be. Just read the op and you'll have your answer because everything is right there for you.

And if its not in the OP its somewhere in the thread. More info here than you can toss a stick at and still nothing like what is still to come. Has to be the best project with games already tried and tested.
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:38:41 PM

Just wanted to let everyone know we have now built our twitter for jewels and we hope all of you will follow us and show us your support.
It's @jewelscoin and I'll be updating the op with this information now.

You just reminded me, I've lost access to my twitter account lol I'll be sure to follow and give some free tweets and retweets once I'm back. Just to be sure, could we expect in-game provably fair gambling by late August?

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
GamingOn

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:13:30 PM

Tomorrow launches the public beta test of ConquerHeroes.com. We've been hard at work putting the final touches on a bunch of systems and quests so that players can properly experience the new world we're creating for them.

Here's a list of what's changed in the last few days.

-Mentor system added and tested: Mentors grant their students bonus battle power and in exchange receive a portion of exp and drops from their students.
-Registration page cleaned up: Less confusing for non English speaking players. Forced email authentication for creation and resets. All passwords are of course salted+hashed and cannot be recovered. Having it reset through validated emails is essential.
-Adjusted early game quests and drops for archers. They were having to do multiple quests to get their starting skills. Have smoothed that out and given them proper arrow packs with their starting gear.
-Changing the gender of your character now properly adjusts your avatar and hairstyle
-Titles are added for winning horse race or guild war. Players can equip or hide these titles and they are visible on their character sheet.
-Quiz show and horse race given fixed schedule. Google calendar used to map out all quest times for players to quickly reference.
-Adjusted many popular maps to balance the droprates and exp rates so that no single map is always the best. They are each useful for different purposes (leveling, powerleveling, hunting, etc)
-Numerous daily quests added and tested to give players encouragement to explore the game world and be active across all maps (each major city has its own daily quest currently)
-Ganoderma/Titan added (drop 1 hour exp potions. Spawn once per 30 minutes)
-Flower system added. You can give flowers to female characters and there is a leaderboard for who received the most flowers of each type per day. Silly cosmetic fun.

Is there going to be a database wipe at some point to reset Heroes before official launch? This is just open testing, right?

Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 09:33:03 PM

Tomorrow launches the public beta test of ConquerHeroes.com. We've been hard at work putting the final touches on a bunch of systems and quests so that players can properly experience the new world we're creating for them.

-Mentor system added and tested: Mentors grant their students bonus battle power and in exchange receive a portion of exp and drops from their students.
-Registration page cleaned up: Less confusing for non English speaking players. Forced email authentication for creation and resets. All passwords are of course salted+hashed and cannot be recovered. Having it reset through validated emails is essential.
-Adjusted early game quests and drops for archers. They were having to do multiple quests to get their starting skills. Have smoothed that out and given them proper arrow packs with their starting gear.
-Changing the gender of your character now properly adjusts your avatar and hairstyle
-Titles are added for winning horse race or guild war. Players can equip or hide these titles and they are visible on their character sheet.
-Quiz show and horse race given fixed schedule. Google calendar used to map out all quest times for players to quickly reference.
-Adjusted many popular maps to balance the droprates and exp rates so that no single map is always the best. They are each useful for different purposes (leveling, powerleveling, hunting, etc)
-Numerous daily quests added and tested to give players encouragement to explore the game world and be active across all maps (each major city has its own daily quest currently)
-Flower system added. You can give flowers to female characters and there is a leaderboard for who received the most flowers of each type per day. Silly cosmetic fun.

Is there going to be a database wipe at some point to reset Heroes before official launch? This is just open testing, right?

Yes, progress will be wiped when we launch the final server but that does not mean all progress will be lost.

All accounts involved in beta testing will receive an exclusive in-game title (permanent and able to be turned on/off) showing that they were a tester. We will also have bounties placed on in-game bugs and exploits which will be rewarded with in-game currency in the full launch of the game. That way even if your character may not stay, your work in helping to test the server will still benefit you in the final launch.
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:44:29 PM

Yes, progress will be wiped when we launch the final server but that does not mean all progress will be lost.

All accounts involved in beta testing will receive an exclusive in-game title (permanent and able to be turned on/off) showing that they were a tester. We will also have bounties placed on in-game bugs and exploits which will be rewarded with in-game currency in the full launch of the game. That way even if your character may not stay, your work in helping to test the server will still benefit you in the final launch.

your paying bounties for in-game exploits in Jewels or you mean other in game currency?
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 10:10:56 PM

your paying bounties for in-game exploits in Jewels or you mean other in game currency?

Sorry for the confusion. It would be in game currency. It's a way for players to feel they keep some of their progress from testing without making it unfair to players who join later
Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:46:33 AM

Sorry for the confusion. It would be in game currency. It's a way for players to feel they keep some of their progress from testing without making it unfair to players who join later

Thanks for clarifying that. On that note, I've been wondering this do you have some way to address the power gap that MMOs seem to get over time in either Heroes or Rebirth? When a game constantly adds new features, it's great for existing players but its intimidating for new players because it means they've just got even more catching up to do to someone who's played for a year or two.
zengryT

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:39:41 AM

Just 2 weeks to go here and it looks like it is picking up with new faces. I have the alarm on my phone to take some of another coins profit in around 1 week and invest here. It just has to many plus to negative.

To name a couple, a working game with thousands of registered players with Jewels being the in-game currency. If that wasn't enough, crypto provably fair gambling with a possibility of some of them thousands of registered users playing.

Will the trade shop allow players to sell items for Jewels?

gals.monsters.girls

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:49:31 AM

Just 2 weeks to go here and it looks like it is picking up with new faces. I have the alarm on my phone to take some of another coins profit in around 1 week and invest here. It just has to many plus to negative.

To name a couple, a working game with thousands of registered players with Jewels being the in-game currency. If that wasn't enough, crypto provably fair gambling with a possibility of some of them thousands of registered users playing.

there is many gamers i read also thousands registered members. when they release new game hero and that gives reason for the old players to come back again, i see brake down of the average they spend which means nice demand for jewels. zengry i read that there will be shop for players to trade and maybe they can do p2p trades aswell.
zengryT

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:47:40 AM

there is many gamers i read also thousands registered members. when they release new game hero and that gives reason for the old players to come back again, i see brake down of the average they spend which means nice demand for jewels. zengry i read that there will be shop for players to trade and maybe they can do p2p trades aswell.

You're correct there is a nice amount of registered users. Like it's stated in the OP, not all users are now as active as they were because they are like the masters of the game and have nothing else to do. However, 200/300 at any time is not small and with the new releases this will attract a large number of them previous users and will benefit Jewels even more.

I must have missed that about p2p trades and the shop. I'll look for it now as that will be a cool addition being able to sell items to fellow gamers and maybe even shop to get funds to gamble if you're short and don't want to use normal funds.

AlexMckay

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:50:58 PM

When I read the subject Verifiable dev I though yeah yeah.
Now I done some checks and this is the real deal and what a good track record you have dev.
This is one of only a couple of new coins I will even look at now.
Do you have any room for private investments?
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:06:01 PM

When I read the subject Verifiable dev I though yeah yeah.
Now I done some checks and this is the real deal and what a good track record you have dev.
This is one of only a couple of new coins I will even look at now.
Do you have any room for private investments?

The Dev has been around gaming for a very long time and has achieved rather a lot in that time.

That is what first attracting me to this project and after looking closer it quickly becomes obvious its a winner.

Luckily as this will be my silver lining coin.

How many of you are playing the game now?

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:28:58 PM

I don't really have time to read everything right now but I signed up on both sites ... now let's play the game Smiley

Space for rent if its still trending
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:23:33 PM

I don't really have time to read everything right now but I signed up on both sites ... now let's play the game Smiley

are you playing now? i can only imagine how good the next released game will be an makes me excited for future heros game.

I am Cheesy
This game is already very good and very user and beginner friendly isnt it?
we should start a bitcointalk crew, the jewels crew.
GamingOn

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:35:24 PM

are you playing now? i can only imagine how good the next released game will be an makes me excited for future heros game.

I am Cheesy

There are guilds in the game, this might not be a bad idea if many people are interested but usually it is best to just join an existing guild Smiley

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:50:35 PM

I am Cheesy

There are guilds in the game, this might not be a bad idea if many people are interested but usually it is best to just join an existing guild Smiley

No way! I will make my own guild and play solo in it if no one would like to join!
The guild name will be Eivissa and everyone from here is welcome to join me!
I would say tomorrow the guild will be up and running!

Space for rent if its still trending
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:55:35 PM

I am Cheesy

No way! I will make my own guild and play solo in it if no one would like to join!

I'll join your guild.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
GamingOn

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:52:53 PM

We'd still need a name, and even then I stand by joining one of the bigger guilds like Akatsuki. If you don't have worthwhile members in your guild, you're pretty useless in large events and the bigger guilds have no reason to ally with you.

Steinar

Activity: 222

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:53:06 PM

I am Cheesy

What timezone are you in mate?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: