Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 01:41:17 AM

We're glad to see that many people from the Bitcoin community seem to have started taking an interest in our projects and we hope you enjoy our games. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support or at your convenience send us an email or a PM on the Bitcoin forums.

gals.monsters.girls

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:13:56 AM

We're glad to see that many people from the Bitcoin community seem to have started taking an interest in our projects and we hope you enjoy our games. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our support or at your convenience send us an email or a PM on the Bitcoin forums.

it is looking really nice building project..
many new members playing your game and myself too..
it will be briliant if we can create a guild related to crypto, "crypto hunters"
i need more practice before i can be of use as most of us here are probably the same  Cheesy
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:37:04 AM

it will be briliant if we can create a guild related to crypto, "crypto hunters"
i need more practice before i can be of use as most of us here are probably the same  Cheesy

that's a good idea... I would join guild "crypto hunters"
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:54:52 AM

that's a good idea... I would join guild "crypto hunters"

Me too, that is a good guild name for the forum players.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:30:56 PM

this is coming on stronger each day.
it still has away to go but once we reach a critical point this sale and thread will blow.
i like that fact that my investment is in safe hands either way.
if not enough is raised, devlopment continues just at slightly slower speed and that shows dedication from dev so thanks for that Chris and heres to the futre.

It is the best project that I have found since LISK and usually I pick winners.

It's not hard to know by how upfront dev is being and the community building around it.

I think you are right that soon it will explode and be a very successful project.

Gaming and Gambling meet Jewels.

You don't pay enough.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 09:37:08 PM

Happy to see so many characters created in-game that found the game through this thread. Hopefully that trend will continue in addition to the interest in the ICO.
zengryT

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 10:47:09 AM

Happy to see so many characters created in-game that found the game through this thread. Hopefully that trend will continue in addition to the interest in the ICO.

Cheesy That is awesome news that the guys are creating in-game characters as well. I think there will be some kind of guild being created in the near future and then we can invite other friends to join both online crypto and real life. Someone please update the thread when that is done and I will send you my characters name.

Menereron

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:50:00 AM

Gaming and provably fair Gambling meet crypto. This is going to be big, I'm listening
Simple858

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:09:32 PM

Do we have to download the game or is there also an online version!?
Menereron

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:11:54 PM

I just downloaded it and it is looking good. Can't wait to play the new Heros when it is released and have a gamble ingame.
gals.monsters.girls

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:47:43 PM

I just downloaded it and it is looking good. Can't wait to play the new Heros when it is released and have a gamble ingame.

you an me both this is changing crypto for the better.
i know of no other ingame crypto that you can proavbly fair gamble as well?
game changer right here..
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 04:33:54 PM

It's a windows pc game. You must download it in order to play.

The upcoming jewels gambling games will be available on their own mobile app, their own website as well as being integrated into the client itself.
Washika

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:06:33 PM

It's a windows pc game. You must download it in order to play.

The upcoming jewels gambling games will be available on their own mobile app, their own website as well as being integrated into the client itself.

Requoting in case you missed my question:

Thanks for clarifying that. On that note, I've been wondering this do you have some way to address the power gap that MMOs seem to get over time in either Heroes or Rebirth? When a game constantly adds new features, it's great for existing players but its intimidating for new players because it means they've just got even more catching up to do to someone who's played for a year or two.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this
Pro4Never

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 08:06:51 PM

Thanks for clarifying that. On that note, I've been wondering this do you have some way to address the power gap that MMOs seem to get over time in either Heroes or Rebirth? When a game constantly adds new features, it's great for existing players but its intimidating for new players because it means they've just got even more catching up to do to someone who's played for a year or two.

Power gap is not that large of an issue in our game for a number of reasons.

#1: Most events and tournaments (new content we create) are not based on your characters level or items. They are based on your personal skill. Most of those events can be thought of more like a 3rd person shooter where your ability to aim and dodge are what matters, not your raw stats.

#2: The new content we add in regards to player items and quests and such are primarily cosmetic and do not significantly effect player strength.

#3: Because we have the ability to reward 'bound' items from quests and events, if the power curve for new players joining becomes too steep we can always provide them with quests to give them gear that will maybe not be as good as other player's but will still be powerful. Because these items are bound to your character and cannot be traded/sold, there's fairly little economic impact as a result.

Washika

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:25:20 PM

Power gap is not that large of an issue in our game for a number of reasons.

#1: Most events and tournaments (new content we create) are not based on your characters level or items. They are based on your personal skill. Most of those events can be thought of more like a 3rd person shooter where your ability to aim and dodge are what matters, not your raw stats.

#2: The new content we add in regards to player items and quests and such are primarily cosmetic and do not significantly effect player strength.

#3: Because we have the ability to reward 'bound' items from quests and events, if the power curve for new players joining becomes too steep we can always provide them with quests to give them gear that will maybe not be as good as other player's but will still be powerful. Because these items are bound to your character and cannot be traded/sold, there's fairly little economic impact as a result.

I see. That's great to hear. One thing I've always hated is sometimes I might have to quit a  game for several months or maybe even a year to focus on other things and then when I come back there's such a huge gap between me and my old friends that it'd be a drag for them to play with me and catching up would be incredibly time consuming.
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 11:27:01 PM

We've recently passed the $5000 mark, nearing 10 BTC.

Thanks for the support, and keep the questions coming! We loved to talk about our projects and interacting with those who are interested Smiley

m4arT3n

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:04:13 AM

Having the ability to deposit c2/hypercoin into your jewels wallet (automating the exchange process) is more the route we're thinking.

Hi, are you also planing to have the ability to automating the exchange between DOGE-BTC-JWL? IMHO DOGE has a considerable amount of fan, and most of them have positive attitude (AFAIK) and love to play games that also appreciate the coin. Do you have any plan on that. Thanks.  Wink

Another gaming coin that may be good for the automated exchange is GAME (gamecredits). GAME-BTC-JWL

just my opinion
gals.monsters.girls

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:44:04 AM

Thanks for the support, and keep the questions coming! We loved to talk about our projects and interacting with those who are interested Smiley

congratulations this pick up like i pick up ladies on friday night.
well done community and team..
zengryT

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:04:34 PM

Yes congratulations on the 10btc milestone. It will take off towards the end when people start the fomo wave. Any ICO I have seen picks up lovely in the end days. Anyway that aside is there any crypto player playing the game today?

Simple858

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:22:04 PM

Yes congratulations on the 10btc milestone. It will take off towards the end when people start the fomo wave. Any ICO I have seen picks up lovely in the end days. Anyway that aside is there any crypto player playing the game today?

I have downloaded the game.. but still didn't take time to try it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: