Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 07:00:17 PM

Will there be any wallet for POS!?

The wallet is in development yes.
TheySeeMeTrolling

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:16:09 PM

Anyone who invests here is stupid and may be retarded aswell. This is just a copy of someone else's game and I bet its players are mostly bots anyway. Why would anyone invest here when they can invest in c2 or hyper or digibyte which are much better investments in my professional opinion.

So we have a copy and paste game, with bots and maybe 2 real players. One of them being the developer Chris. Yeah throw your btc at this guy. Bravo!
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 09:37:21 PM

Anyone who invests here is stupid and may be retarded aswell. This is just a copy of someone else's game and I bet its players are mostly bots anyway. Why would anyone invest here when they can invest in c2 or hyper or digibyte which are much better investments in my professional opinion.

So we have a copy and paste game, with bots and maybe 2 real players. One of them being the developer Chris. Yeah throw your btc at this guy. Bravo!

This certainly isn't a copy of a game. Yes, we are using an existing client however the content provided on our server is entirely unique. There are plenty of quests, tournaments and events that exist on our game that do not exist on the commercial game. From this it is possible to make the argument, that if a commercial game is mismanaged (which Conquer Online definitely is) it is very possible for a game built on its client to be more attractive then the commercial game itself. An example of this is unless you are the type of person who is willing to dump thousands of dollars into a game, you probably won't enjoy the commercial Conquer Online that much.

In regards to your list of other investments, we have made a post previously explaining the difference between the models used which you can read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545327.msg15642283#msg15642283

This is the furthest thing from a copy-paste game and I would recommend you download the game and give it a try. You'll see from just moments after logging in it most certainly is not "bots and maybe 2 real players."

Hope you have a chance to try it out Smiley

zengryT

Activity: 745
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:54:59 PM

Why would anyone invest here when they can invest in c2 or hyper or digibyte which are much better investments in my professional opinion.

Nice name  Roll Eyes

Nobody is forced to invest in this or any other project and you should always do your due diligence before investing.

From what I gather, there is a link between c2-hyper and would go as far to say they have infact made a partnership so investing in anyone is investing in the other to an extent. In the future maybe the partnership will help all the gaming currencies reach their full potential.

Have you actually played much of this game and after doing so can't see a very big place for Jewels in the crypto land?

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 11:25:00 PM

We have never claimed that we are not a private server but lets just touch on your other points mentioned.

"It's just a copy"

We are not using any stolen server files or anything along those lines. This emulator was developed from the ground up by myself and I have a long history in the conquer private server community for creating rock solid content. The features, events and tournaments of our server are not ones that exist in any other private server OR in the official game so claiming it is "just a copy" is completely incorrect. Yes, it's emulating a very old version of another game but is far from a simple clone or copy.

"its all bots/fake players"

Uh... no, it's not. Feel free to log in and talk to anyone you want. The only bots that exist in our game are two duelist AIs I wrote for people to practice PVP with. All other characters in game are completely legitimate and we have a very successful anti bot system written to block hacks/cheats/bots from being used on our server.

"why would anyone invest in this over h2/hyper/digibyte"

We have a product that has been live and profitable for a year and a half with a clear plan for future growth (linear growth through partnering with other games and servers and exponential growth from custom provably fair gambling). We are not trying to be those coins and therefor have a different purpose.

To put things as clearly as possible our goals are:

1: Day one coin integration in an active and successful project. This means instant demand for the coin from our playerbase which will be expanded greatly by the upcoming Heroes server.
2: Funds raised will be used to create provably fair gambling games. These games will be available inside our servers AND as their own website/mobile apps. We will be partnering with as many sources as possible to embed these games elsewhere. This is NOT reliant on our pserver projects but will also be usable in them.
3: Long term integration into our own MMO, NOT related to pserver emulation in any way and ties into our gambling games seamlessly.
GamingOn

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:33:02 PM

This certainly isn't a copy of a game. Yes, we are using an existing client however the content provided on our server is entirely unique. There are plenty of quests, tournaments and events that exist on our game that do not exist on the commercial game. From this it is possible to make the argument, that if a commercial game is mismanaged (which Conquer Online definitely is) it is very possible for a game built on its client to be more attractive then the commercial game itself. An example of this is unless you are the type of person who is willing to dump thousands of dollars into a game, you probably won't enjoy the commercial Conquer Online that much.

In regards to your list of other investments, we have made a post previously explaining the difference between the models used which you can read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545327.msg15642283#msg15642283

This is the furthest thing from a copy-paste game and I would recommend you download the game and give it a try. You'll see from just moments after logging in it most certainly is not "bots and maybe 2 real players."

Hope you have a chance to try it out Smiley

Some people just don't get it

JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 04:10:03 AM

The Jewels ICO will be extended to September 1st!

We have decided that it is within our best interest to move the end date for the Jewels ICO to September 1st. The more that is raised, the sooner we will be able to reach our goals as the end budget will dictate how we allocate spending the money in terms of hiring employees and paying for services. For this, we are now setting the minimum goal of 200 BTC ($120,000.00 USD). If this is not reached on September 1st, we will begin a refund to all of those who have invested to have their funds returned. If it is reached, we will proceed as expected.

If you haven't already, please check our our newest project Conquer Heroes at https://www.conquerheroes.com/ where you can help our with our testing of our newest server. Testers will receive special rewards on the official launch of the Conquer Heroes server for their efforts in bug hunting. We value any feedback you can offer us about your overall experience playing on any of our games.

As always, if you have any questions or general inquiries please feel free to ask and we are more than happy to help with or answer them Smiley

For those who have already invested if you are unsatisfied with our change in timeline, please email us at jewels@apexconquer.com and include your account information, transaction id and as much information as possible to we can verify your identity and return your BTC to you. As of right now, we have currently passed the 10 BTC mark and are steadily on our way towards our goal.

Thank you for your understanding.

RoseMann

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:59:31 AM

I'm glad the ICO was extended, I was planning on investing in this project but have had my funds tied up a bit because of the ETH/ETC drama so I've been playing the markets a bit. The new date gives me a bit more time to sort some things out and get some more money ready. Thanks for the update devs.

Take the red pill

Activity: 416

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:23:17 AM

DEV if you realy wish to get almost 190BTC more until 1st of september you need to change the way you promot your coin and now you should extend the set date from 9/1 to 10/1
You must invest into advertisment. You have to make a realy good bounty system to last for only for few days and you should also change max coin number. from 20000000 to 50000000 as for does who have belived that ICO will last until 18th will be disapointed with jewels that they get at the end. etc...
m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:19:59 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2016, 06:39:06 AM by m4arT3n

The Jewels ICO will be extended to September 1st! We have decided that it is within our best interest to move the end date for the Jewels ICO to September 1st. The more that is raised, the sooner we will be able to reach our goals as the end budget will dictate how we allocate spending the money in terms of hiring employees and paying for services. For this, we are now setting the minimum goal of 200 BTC ($120,000.00 USD).
It is a good move. But looking at way this ico are being marketed, i believe it is a very difficult goal to reach (200BTC) in short amount of time.

DEV if you realy wish to get almost 190BTC more until 1st of september you need to change the way you promot your coin and now you should extend the set date from 9/1 to 10/1
You must invest into advertisment. You have to make a realy good bounty system to last for only for few days...
+1

and you should also change max coin number. from 20000000 to 50000000 as for does who have belived that ICO will last until 18th will be disapointed with jewels that they get at the end. etc...
A good number of coins and fair distribution is very good for JWL reputation since it is POS. 50 million coins is good since too many coin i.e. in billions, will create overflow of JWL and not healthy for the market price and for investor too Smiley Longer ICO will encourange better distribution. NXT get a rough start due to its number of coins and initial distribution. Hence you need to reconsider the duration of ICO and number of coin too.

If this is not reached on September 1st, we will begin a refund to all of those who have invested to have their funds returned. If it is reached, we will proceed as expected.

I suggest that you need to set certain milestone propotional to the number of % BTC collected instead of just stop the ICO and JWL offering. I would love to own some JWL too Smiley

As of right now, we have currently passed the 10 BTC mark and are steadily on our way towards our goal.
Congrats. Go JWL!  Grin
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:07:53 AM

You must invest into advertisment. You have to make a realy good bounty system to last for only for few days and you should also change max coin number. from 20000000 to 50000000 as for does who have belived that ICO will last until 18th will be disapointed with jewels that they get at the end. etc...

I agree there needs to at least be some promotional work on bitcointalk and maybe news site to push Jewels.
This is a big and beautiful project but the right people just don't seem to be finding it presently.
Investing in advertisement before you have raised much money towards your target is hard imo.
I fail to see why increasing  the coin supply will do anything except increase the coin supply lol
So 20 million Jewels at 1000sat is 200btc the target. 1000 sat a coin is a very nice price for just a 20million supply with everything going on that this does..

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:14:12 AM

i'm really enjoying the game and cant wait to buy different items and gamble with jewels in-game. it is perfect match for crypto and gaming so i have no question for it to reach 200btc i will hel spread the good jewels word to gaming and crypto friends. we should all do same.

It is a fun game and has something for every game lover.
Like you said this is basically a match made in heaven for Gamers and Gamblers both being catered for.
You have reminded me we can all do our bit to help the dev team spread the word until they start marketing.
Are you going to be on the game over the weekend?

B2

BitDouble.io

nindie

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:21:09 AM

hello dev ready bounty or not
bounty translate or bounty signature campaign
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:48:27 AM

hello dev ready bounty or not
bounty translate or bounty signature campaign

I think having a bounty and giveaway will be good idea so any plans dev team? Will signature campaign be ok for small members like us though because not many are because people my rank like to spam rubbish, spoils it for us all.

its good idea but like many other signature bounty jr member not welcome because of bad members posting like you say. when you advertise you want good posters.

i'm really enjoying the game and cant wait to buy different items and gamble with jewels in-game. it is perfect match for crypto and gaming so i have no question for it to reach 200btc i will hel spread the good jewels word to gaming and crypto friends. we should all do same.

It is a fun game and has something for every game lover.
Like you said this is basically a match made in heaven for Gamers and Gamblers both being catered for.
You have reminded me we can all do our bit to help the dev team spread the word until they start marketing.
Are you going to be on the game over the weekend?

i should be on saturday and maybe sunday evening after dinner gmt+1. we will have a game together, do you have skype? if so pm me when you get a chance
PimpingSincePimping

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:10:44 AM

When you've been pimping as long as me you will quickly realize that this project is pimping.

It is breakfast time here, Im'a dig deep over croissant and tea.

So far so good, keep on pimping.

Backsoon.
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:41:12 AM

But I am a good poster and I'm not like rubbish poster so maybe they will make an exception for me. I will wait and see I guess. If you don't mind a hanger on, please pm me as well with some contact info and I will try and make time over weekend.

i can see your not spammer but it upto dev and manger if they allow low rank members. at admin, how does c2 come into this project and i look at hype and really not much going on there??
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:09:47 PM

"professional opinion".
Newbie account.

Case closed.

PimpingSincePimping

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:14:27 PM

When you've been pimping as long as me you will quickly realize that this project is pimping.

It is breakfast time here, Im'a dig deep over croissant and tea.

So far so good, keep on pimping.

Backsoon.

You know you're doing well when you have a pimp looking you over  Grin

Lol if only you knew how pimping I really was.

After looking through the main op and then a bit of back search on who you are dev, I'm happy this is legit and even more happy to take some profits from other coins and invest here. He has a very long history in gaming and being professional within a gaming community, it is indeed verifiable.

I look forward to joining your game and crypto community
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:48:49 PM

"professional opinion".
Newbie account.

Case closed.

Someone can be professional and have a newbie account, don't be so naive. But, someone can't write that much garbage and give a professional opinion. @trolling  Cheesy This up an comer Jewels is the one that will gel crypto gaming and gambling, some of the other have joined Jewels and if the others knew what was good for them they would too.

It is unlikely that an account created with that name is going to have anything constructive to say. Jewels partnerships will work well both sides and all have pros and cons. This to me has many more pros.

You don't pay enough.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:44:32 PM

I can't seem to find no cons, can you tell me some if you actually have some? All I find is pros, fully working game and very capable dev, clear road map integrating Jewels in game gambling within 2 months, store for p2p trades and able to buy items, features etc with Jewels, multiple of games being worked on with one moving along nicely. Very helpful dev and active community, large player base. A partnership with c2, On and on an found no cons which makes this probably the best investment for me in 2016. Saying all that I do believe all gaming coins should join forces to make it bi mainstream.

Ya. I feel like a broken record but one of the only legit projects. Dev is beyond helpfull and all you have to do is ask for info and WALLA its poured out here. Wife actually took over the pc for days to play :p

Ok one con, but has nothing to do with the coin :p apex requires font size change to play. So ya literally nothing to complain about. These guys are going to be millionaires for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: