Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:01:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212606 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:33:31 PM

Anyone who invests here is stupid and may be retarded aswell. This is just a copy of someone else's game and I bet its players are mostly bots anyway. Why would anyone invest here when they can invest in c2 or hyper or digibyte which are much better investments in my professional opinion.

So we have a copy and paste game, with bots and maybe 2 real players. One of them being the developer Chris. Yeah throw your btc at this guy. Bravo!

This certainly isn't a copy of a game. Yes, we are using an existing client however the content provided on our server is entirely unique. There are plenty of quests, tournaments and events that exist on our game that do not exist on the commercial game. From this it is possible to make the argument, that if a commercial game is mismanaged (which Conquer Online definitely is) it is very possible for a game built on its client to be more attractive then the commercial game itself. An example of this is unless you are the type of person who is willing to dump thousands of dollars into a game, you probably won't enjoy the commercial Conquer Online that much.

In regards to your list of other investments, we have made a post previously explaining the difference between the models used which you can read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545327.msg15642283#msg15642283

This is the furthest thing from a copy-paste game and I would recommend you download the game and give it a try. You'll see from just moments after logging in it most certainly is not "bots and maybe 2 real players."

Hope you have a chance to try it out Smiley

Yeah yeah its a fucking copy of a game dont lie. And how are you verifiable and trusted? Because you make a video? Give me some honest proof about who you are. Chris cook? That name sounds made the fuck up! Who are you really and why the fuck should we trust you?

Your attitude is piss poor and your accusations are baseless. Do you honestly think  Elite PVPers who is probably the largest gaming forum I've ever used would make him a mod on their site if he wasn't "verifiable and trusted"?
http://www.elitepvpers.com/

http://imgur.com/N3qUzEc

http://imgur.com/9mJhPfS

http://imgur.com/AJCj6MJ

If anyone knows how to get the pictures on the forum please help me and quote this with the proper img link because I cant figure it out.

Here you go:

Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:12:23 PM

Anyone who invests here is stupid and may be retarded aswell. This is just a copy of someone else's game and I bet its players are mostly bots anyway. Why would anyone invest here when they can invest in c2 or hyper or digibyte which are much better investments in my professional opinion.

So we have a copy and paste game, with bots and maybe 2 real players. One of them being the developer Chris. Yeah throw your btc at this guy. Bravo!

This certainly isn't a copy of a game. Yes, we are using an existing client however the content provided on our server is entirely unique. There are plenty of quests, tournaments and events that exist on our game that do not exist on the commercial game. From this it is possible to make the argument, that if a commercial game is mismanaged (which Conquer Online definitely is) it is very possible for a game built on its client to be more attractive then the commercial game itself. An example of this is unless you are the type of person who is willing to dump thousands of dollars into a game, you probably won't enjoy the commercial Conquer Online that much.

In regards to your list of other investments, we have made a post previously explaining the difference between the models used which you can read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545327.msg15642283#msg15642283

This is the furthest thing from a copy-paste game and I would recommend you download the game and give it a try. You'll see from just moments after logging in it most certainly is not "bots and maybe 2 real players."

Yeah yeah its a fucking copy of a game dont lie. And how are you verifiable and trusted? Because you make a video? Give me some honest proof about who you are. Chris cook? That name sounds made the fuck up! Who are you really and why the fuck should we trust you?

Your attitude is piss poor and your accusations are baseless. Do you honestly think  Elite PVPers who is probably the largest gaming forum I've ever used would make him a mod on their site if he wasn't "verifiable and trusted"?

If anyone knows how to get the pictures on the forum please help me and quote this with the proper img link because I cant figure it out.

Click your imgur links, then right click on the image and press "copy image location" which should give you something like https://i.imgur.com/N3qUzEc.png then just wrap it with an img code,
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/N3qUzEc.png[/img]
Pro4Never

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 11:22:22 PM

Your attitude is piss poor and your accusations are baseless. Do you honestly think  Elite PVPers who is probably the largest gaming forum I've ever used would make him a mod on their site if he wasn't "verifiable and trusted"?

Not to mention I validated the EPVP account in the OP and he also could have just googled my username and found over a decade of involvement in gaming, private servers and general programming with no negative history.

Clearly I'm fake and 'unverified' lol. Just ignore the trolls they just want attention.
Altitude

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:08:30 AM

Welcome to my ignore list. But first. I want to take a moment to suggest you read the op and view the videos in the announcement.  Wink

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
PimpingSincePimping

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:30:19 AM

Not to mention I validated the EPVP account in the OP and he also could have just googled my username and found over a decade of involvement in gaming, private servers and general programming with no negative history.

Clearly I'm fake and 'unverified' lol. Just ignore the trolls they just want attention.

When I see verifiable dev, the first thing I do is verify him/you lol I mean why wouldn't anyone in crypto do the same? If you want to make it in crypto then you gotta do due diligence and not miss out on projects with real world use. That is exactly what trolls want, I do find them amusing. Their stupidity level I mean.
m4arT3n

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:37:27 AM

this is ponzi scam disguised as gaming coin.
no real dev and i think you should close thread and move on.
we will not fall for your ponzi coins no more.

That's rich given the comment left on your trust profile about promoting ponzi's.

dont you dare give it the large to me bro.
this is a ponzi gaming coin and now your just scared because i am ponzi master and can see what others cant.
prove it not ponzi coin and i may not open a can of whoooop ass on jewels and break the ponzi with a fart.

Big facepalm and welcome to my ignore list. How can people be so stupid and speak such rubbish lol

People can act stupid like above because they are lonely and want some communication.

He got what he wanted in the end from you both.

It's moving along nicely and I'm seeing new faces pop up since I was here last a few days ago.

listen asshole. i know a ponzi coin when i see a ponzi coin and you can think and say what you liek it does not stop the fact jewels is a ponzi coin for ponsie boys. i always get what i want in the end and what i want from here is ponsie boys to see its a ponzi coin. which one of you fags understand this?

Wow seriously wtf? Sort it out before I report you to the retard police and they will come and bust that dumb ass. Please describe a ponzi coin to me because you have lost me if I'm honest?

Don't feed the Troll. Better we return to the real deal here. Any new development dev?
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:52:44 AM

I think capping this at a firm 200 BTC would be a good option for the dev as we would near that milestone more would jump on board as of now all are waiting for last few hours, but if there won't be much investments made before that we won't reach 200 BTC in the last few hours.

sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:26:54 AM

When I see verifiable dev, the first thing I do is verify him/you lol I mean why wouldn't anyone in crypto do the same? If you want to make it in crypto then you gotta do due diligence and not miss out on projects with real world use. That is exactly what trolls want, I do find them amusing. Their stupidity level I mean.

Because you're one of the smarter investors of the forum even if you're newbie.
You ask why wouldn't people do the same?
Because many people in crypto are actually lazy imho.
Some trolls just act stupid to get your attention when really I have seen some clever trolls.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:56:18 PM

Some trolls just act stupid to get your attention when really I have seen some clever trolls.

no such thing as clever troll. they all very silly with no life but to make other sad. it good to see people who study project and only choose promising project to invest, makes crypto a better place.
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:49:04 PM

Good idea, I think I'm going to create my game this week and start an ingame currency with ICo. Can anyone make game easy? Will there be player games in game to win Jewels, "duel to win Jewel" and how about mining?

I like the idea of dueling to win more Jewels, maybe win whatever they have at the time of defeat Cheesy but then the game could become gangs or people taking everyones Jewels.

You're going to create a game in a week and start an ICO made me nearly fall of my chair lol nice joke that was. No not anyone can make a game like this, infact a very very small number of people could and it would take a very long time. I believe their is 60k of lines of code.

Mining in-game sounds very interesting actually and I'd like to hear more.

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
PimpingSincePimping

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:29:08 PM

I guess that makes sense as a reason why people don't verify when it so easy for them to do so. Clever trolls hahaha ok
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:59:09 PM

no such thing as clever troll. they all very silly with no life but to make other sad. it good to see people who study project and only choose promising project to invest, makes crypto a better place.

Just because someone acts stupid and has evil intentions doesn't mean they don't have intelligence.
You are right projects like this do make crypto a better place, projects will real world use and not just vapor.
Have you played much of the game?

B2

BitDouble.io

zahra4576

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:15:41 PM

just downloaded the game and am going to be playing shortly. is there many crypto players yet or is it to soon? it would be fun to learn the game and make some crypto friends.

just found this

that is one trusted dude. before i play i will do search on him more.
Menereron

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:36:03 PM

Have you played much of the game?

I just started playing the other day and I have to say it is better than I expected. He has done amazing with the game and I'm very excited for when Jewels becomes the currency that powers it. We will all be very happy investors in this project. If you play later today message me and we can get a game going.
rezilient

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 06:52:42 PM

Just ignore the trolls please. No need to be quoting them. Some people have them on blocked status and when you quote them we are forced to read their jibberish.

That is the worst, even after ignoring them you still have to put up with their posts until you block the one quoting. Luckily there isn't many here.

You don't pay enough.
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 07:56:15 PM

Just a reminder that if you have any questions about the game feel free to ask us directly or make a post on the Apex forums! Next week you can expect some screenshots of the web-based platform we're developing for managing your coins as well as your Jewels in-game purchases Smiley

KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:59:55 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2016, 08:10:25 PM by KingArbinV

Ok a little thing happened yesterday.. didnt get to grab the game, found out Emilia Clarke(Game of Thrones) is in my city along with Johnny Knoxville(Jackass) and their shooting a movie called "Above Suspicion" so I kinda did the crazy fanboy thing and tried my hardest to meet them... got met with guys with arms about 2x the size of my head at the door... lmao..  my bad guys, I will try to grab the game today.

@JewelsProject How large is the actual download of the game and is there plans for a browser release in the future? I know I should know this info already... but I've been very busy, probly as much as you guys.. have had youtube going on, lost almost a week of time due to my birthday.. took a paying level design job from Rghmodz, so that should be fun, and been handling a C2 users wallet issues..

Also I agree that all the gaming coins should work together, were all fighting for the same goal and dividing the community when we could all be acting as one.

World without fiats!
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 08:11:28 PM

Ok a little thing happened yesterday.. didnt get to grab the game, found out Emilia Clarke(Game of Thrones) is in my city along with Johnny Knoxville(Jackass) and their shooting a movie called "Above Suspicion" so I kinda did the crazy fanboy thing and tried my hardest to meet them... got met with guys with arms about 2x the size of my head at the door... lmao..  my bad guys, I will try to grab the game today.

@JewelsProject How large is the actual download of the game and is there plans for a browser release in the future? I know I should know this info already... but I've been very busy, probly as much as you guys.. have had youtube going on, lost almost a week of time due to my birthday.. took a paying level design job from Rghmodz, so that should be fun, and been handling a C2 users wallet issues..

Also I agree that all the gaming coins should work together, were all fighting for the same goal and dividing the community when we could all be acting as one.

After extraction 1 to 2 GB. Game is fairly low spec in terms of requirements to play so it's very friendly towards older computers. Apex does not have web support. As for web support for Rebirth in the future, that's still up for discussion Tongue

KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:32:42 PM

After extraction 1 to 2 GB. Game is fairly low spec in terms of requirements to play so it's very friendly towards older computers. Apex does not have web support. As for web support for Rebirth in the future, that's still up for discussion Tongue

Alright not too bad on me then, will still take about 5 - 6 hours to download, my connection is on par with 2x dialup speeds sometimes, lol.. 120 kb/s

I think it would be a good idea to do browser support, maybe even make it a FB game eventually, there isnt much to do with crypto there besides just pages linking out to articles. That was the original thought for C2 to have a game, put it on FB.. then Chain of Conflict idea got born during the same discussion and thats where it ended up.. lol

World without fiats!
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:48:45 PM

Alright not too bad on me then, will still take about 5 - 6 hours to download, my connection is on par with 2x dialup speeds sometimes, lol.. 120 kb/s

I think it would be a good idea to do browser support, maybe even make it a FB game eventually, there isnt much to do with crypto there besides just pages linking out to articles. That was the original thought for C2 to have a game, put it on FB.. then Chain of Conflict idea got born during the same discussion and thats where it ended up.. lol

2x dialup, where do you live man.

A really rural part of kentucky.. have no other options available besides satellite internet and screw that...

World without fiats!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: