Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212612 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sourgummies

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Never ending parties are what Im into.

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:16:18 PM

Great looking project!
I have a question about the paypal fund and how it's filled. Will you be waiting for it to be depleted and then going to the market and market buying another million jwl, will it be refilled as orders come in, will you be buying only on market or are OTC deals also possible?

Altitude

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:15:26 PM

just downloaded the game and am going to be playing shortly. is there many crypto players yet or is it to soon? it would be fun to learn the game and make some crypto friends.

just found this

Here you go:

that is one trusted dude. before i play i will do search on him more.

Im playing a little but its hard to find time these days to really get into it like I would have 7 years ago in my gaming prime. Back then I spent sometimes 12-14 even 16 hours in a day playing either COD, or Command and Conquer or Rainbow Six. I actually miss those good old days but now I have family and real bills to pay so i cant be allocating large portions of my day to playing games anymore. But it is a really cool game just from playing it for a hour and I can tell you that.

Altitude,
Simplicity in everything
GamingOn

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:31:50 AM

just downloaded the game and am going to be playing shortly. is there many crypto players yet or is it to soon? it would be fun to learn the game and make some crypto friends.

just found this

Here you go:

Im playing a little but its hard to find time these days to really get into it like I would have 7 years ago in my gaming prime. Back then I spent sometimes 12-14 even 16 hours in a day playing either COD, or Command and Conquer or Rainbow Six. I actually miss those good old days but now I have family and real bills to pay so i cant be allocating large portions of my day to playing games anymore. But it is a really cool game just from playing it for a hour and I can tell you that.

Make a water tao, once u get it to level 40 you have pray which is the most important skill on a water tbh u can be a huge help to a big guild like Akatsuki. They're pretty nice guys in there Smiley Doesn't take much time to get to 40 either, maybe like 1 day or less of playing!

RoseMann

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:56:31 AM

just found this

Here you go:

Make a water tao, once u get it to level 40 you have pray which is the most important skill on a water tbh u can be a huge help to a big guild like Akatsuki. They're pretty nice guys in there Smiley Doesn't take much time to get to 40 either, maybe like 1 day or less of playing!

Thanks didn't know that. Always thought you needed to get like really good gear or high level to be useful in pvp

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:59:17 AM

So are jewels the current of apex conquer and can freely traded within and without the game as wished ? So I may deposit jewels into the fame to buy said item from said player then later when I'm stronger I can sell said item for jewels and have the option of spending them or withdrawing them ?
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:07:48 AM

Great looking project!
I have a question about the paypal fund and how it's filled. Will you be waiting for it to be depleted and then going to the market and market buying another million jwl, will it be refilled as orders come in, will you be buying only on market or are OTC deals also possible?

I'd like to see this answered as well.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
TheySeeMeTrolling

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:48:31 AM

Anyone who invests here is stupid and may be retarded aswell. This is just a copy of someone else's game and I bet its players are mostly bots anyway. Why would anyone invest here when they can invest in c2 or hyper or digibyte which are much better investments in my professional opinion.

So we have a copy and paste game, with bots and maybe 2 real players. One of them being the developer Chris. Yeah throw your btc at this guy. Bravo!

This certainly isn't a copy of a game. Yes, we are using an existing client however the content provided on our server is entirely unique. There are plenty of quests, tournaments and events that exist on our game that do not exist on the commercial game. From this it is possible to make the argument, that if a commercial game is mismanaged (which Conquer Online definitely is) it is very possible for a game built on its client to be more attractive then the commercial game itself. An example of this is unless you are the type of person who is willing to dump thousands of dollars into a game, you probably won't enjoy the commercial Conquer Online that much.

In regards to your list of other investments, we have made a post previously explaining the difference between the models used which you can read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545327.msg15642283#msg15642283

This is the furthest thing from a copy-paste game and I would recommend you download the game and give it a try. You'll see from just moments after logging in it most certainly is not "bots and maybe 2 real players."

Hope you have a chance to try it out Smiley

Yeah yeah its a fucking copy of a game dont lie. And how are you verifiable and trusted? Because you make a video? Give me some honest proof about who you are. Chris cook? That name sounds made the fuck up! Who are you really and why the fuck should we trust you?

Your attitude is piss poor and your accusations are baseless. Do you honestly think  Elite PVPers who is probably the largest gaming forum I've ever used would make him a mod on their site if he wasn't "verifiable and trusted"?
http://www.elitepvpers.com/

http://imgur.com/N3qUzEc

http://imgur.com/9mJhPfS

http://imgur.com/AJCj6MJ

If anyone knows how to get the pictures on the forum please help me and quote this with the proper img link because I cant figure it out.

Not to mention I validated the EPVP account in the OP and he also could have just googled my username and found over a decade of involvement in gaming, private servers and general programming with no negative history.

Clearly I'm fake and 'unverified' lol. Just ignore the trolls they just want attention.

But how do we know you are you? Show me videos that you made from years ago with your face otherwise you can just be a scammer who stole someone's online identity and are using it to scam us.  And I think you calling me a troll is not a good way to conduct yourself as the owner of the business.
Pro4Never

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 02:57:32 AM

Great looking project!

It would be restored on a regular basis from exchanges. EG: Bi-weekly replenishment. The exact schedule is not set in stone though as it will depend on the initial demand.

But how do we know you are you? Show me videos that you made from years ago with your face otherwise you can just be a scammer who stole someone's online identity and are using it to scam us.  And I think you calling me a troll is not a good way to conduct yourself as the owner of the business.

As others have already said, if someone is even remotely considering investing in something, they need to do their homework. A 5 second google search is more than enough to confirm I am who I say I am. There are literally hundreds of videos associated with my username that include my voice/face and can easily be compared against the video I posted in the OP. That's not including the verification I posted and linked in the OP confirming that the EPVP account is me nor is it including the links I've posted providing verification that I am indeed the owner of the server projects being discussed.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:59:00 AM

Anyone who invests here is stupid and may be retarded aswell. This is just a copy of someone else's game and I bet its players are mostly bots anyway. Why would anyone invest here when they can invest in c2 or hyper or digibyte which are much better investments in my professional opinion.

So we have a copy and paste game, with bots and maybe 2 real players. One of them being the developer Chris. Yeah throw your btc at this guy. Bravo!

This certainly isn't a copy of a game. Yes, we are using an existing client however the content provided on our server is entirely unique. There are plenty of quests, tournaments and events that exist on our game that do not exist on the commercial game. From this it is possible to make the argument, that if a commercial game is mismanaged (which Conquer Online definitely is) it is very possible for a game built on its client to be more attractive then the commercial game itself. An example of this is unless you are the type of person who is willing to dump thousands of dollars into a game, you probably won't enjoy the commercial Conquer Online that much.

In regards to your list of other investments, we have made a post previously explaining the difference between the models used which you can read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545327.msg15642283#msg15642283

This is the furthest thing from a copy-paste game and I would recommend you download the game and give it a try. You'll see from just moments after logging in it most certainly is not "bots and maybe 2 real players."

Hope you have a chance to try it out Smiley

Yeah yeah its a fucking copy of a game dont lie. And how are you verifiable and trusted? Because you make a video? Give me some honest proof about who you are. Chris cook? That name sounds made the fuck up! Who are you really and why the fuck should we trust you?

Your attitude is piss poor and your accusations are baseless. Do you honestly think  Elite PVPers who is probably the largest gaming forum I've ever used would make him a mod on their site if he wasn't "verifiable and trusted"?
http://www.elitepvpers.com/

http://imgur.com/N3qUzEc

http://imgur.com/9mJhPfS

http://imgur.com/AJCj6MJ

If anyone knows how to get the pictures on the forum please help me and quote this with the proper img link because I cant figure it out.

Not to mention I validated the EPVP account in the OP and he also could have just googled my username and found over a decade of involvement in gaming, private servers and general programming with no negative history.

Clearly I'm fake and 'unverified' lol. Just ignore the trolls they just want attention.

So far, you're the only one hiding because you're afraid of your reputation...

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
TheySeeMeTrolling

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:11:56 AM

Great looking project!

It would be restored on a regular basis from exchanges. EG: Bi-weekly replenishment. The exact schedule is not set in stone though as it will depend on the initial demand.

As others have already said, if someone is even remotely considering investing in something, they need to do their homework. A 5 second google search is more than enough to confirm I am who I say I am. There are literally hundreds of videos associated with my username that include my voice/face and can easily be compared against the video I posted in the OP. That's not including the verification I posted and linked in the OP confirming that the EPVP account is me nor is it including the links I've posted providing verification that I am indeed the owner of the server projects being discussed.

Can you explaining to me why 2 different times I have tried to chat online with a live support as offered by your site and both times I go in and ask if this is jewels I get no response.
Can you answer that for me.
TheySeeMeTrolling

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:26:05 AM

I just got a reply back from the live support on the site and after speaking with them im starting to think I might have been wrong all along. I still have some doubts regarding the truth about chris but many less at this time. I will watch it during the next few weeks and come to my conclusion later but for now please accept my apology.
TSMT
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:32:29 AM

I just got a reply back from the live support on the site and after speaking with them im starting to think I might have been wrong all along. I still have some doubts regarding the truth about chris but many less at this time. I will watch it during the next few weeks and come to my conclusion later but for now please accept my apology.
TSMT

Nobody takes your statements against them as factual, much less those for them. You're an anonymous party with zero on the line regardless.

TheySeeMeTrolling

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:48:17 AM

TSMT

Nobody takes your statements against them as factual, much less those for them. You're an anonymous party with zero on the line regardless.

Awesome. That's the best for everyone who invests in anything. Don't listen to anyone and DYOR. Don' listen to trolls on the internet, don't listen to the bankers who just want to take your money. Don't listen to your elders because they're old and not looking into the future like we are. Do whats best for you and not listening to me is probably best for some folk.
JewelsProject (OP)

Activity: 196

Official Jewels Dev Account.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 04:18:39 AM

There has been some minor updates to our OP with the shift in rank of our account allowing some elevated privillages Smiley

Would you like to join the Jewels Team?

We are looking to hire some Brand Ambassadors for various languages. As a Brand Ambassador, you will have a few tasks:
  • Maintain a thread with a translated OP
  • Translate dev. posts on a daily basis to native language
  • Questions and answers by devs on main thread should be translated to native language
  • Forward questions from native language to us and translate our response
  • Publicly represent us on/in trollboxes the native language section, Other forums
  • Misc. / Other Tasks (TBD)

If you would be interested in such a position, please post here or send us an email at jewels@apexconquer.com with some background information about yourself, the language(s) you speak, your presence in the native language sections of the forum and on other forums related to digital currencies. Any prior experience you have had with public relations, any projects crypto realted that you have worked on and we will contact you back shortly.

Answering Questions
So are jewels the current of apex conquer and can freely traded within and without the game as wished ? So I may deposit jewels into the fame to buy said item from said player then later when I'm stronger I can sell said item for jewels and have the option of spending them or withdrawing them ?
That is correct bearing in mind to trade Jewels between players requires maturity so either you must have gotten those Jewels from owning it as actual coins or from a mature Paypal payment. You can trade items purchased with Jewels and sell items in game for Jewels as you see fit Smiley

Later on, the Jewels market place will simplify this process greatly.

Great looking project!
As Pro4Never stated there is no set strict timeline currently. We will be monitoring the initial market and then be creating a schedule based on initial demand which will be announced. This will of course change in the future as demand continues to change. There will not OTC deals, we will be using strictly the exchange. Of course, we cannot give an exact time for when we will be purchasing because this could be used to leverage the market Smiley

Good idea, I think I'm going to create my game this week and start an ingame currency with ICo. Can anyone make game easy? Will there be player games in game to win Jewels, "duel to win Jewel" and how about mining?

I like the idea of dueling to win more Jewels, maybe win whatever they have at the time of defeat Cheesy but then the game could become gangs or people taking everyones Jewels.

You're going to create a game in a week and start an ICO made me nearly fall of my chair lol nice joke that was. No not anyone can make a game like this, infact a very very small number of people could and it would take a very long time. I believe their is 60k of lines of code.

Mining in-game sounds very interesting actually and I'd like to hear more.

Dueling for Jewels is an interesting idea as "fastblade" and "scentsword" (two pvp skills) dueling is very common in Apex! We will probably pursue this idea in the future, as is the ability to mine (in the game) Jewels. Of course mining in game for clarification is nothing like the word mining in crypto, so it will be strictly based on some random number generation. We will seek other avenues of incorporating Jewels use cases in the game and poll the community for feedback.

As a reminder, we're also looking for artists, modelers, etc

Resumes can be sent to hr@apexconquer.com please be sure to link to any public portfolio you have ideally with a focus on some of the following skills.

-Character modeling, texturing, rigging and animation
-Promotional art. Banners, gifs, logos, etc
-Clean, professional GUI designs
-Experience with Unity engine (particles, shaders, etc)

Obviously we don't expect one candidate to be able to do everything, those are simple some of the subcategories of work that we will be looking to hire out. We will be reviewing resumes and contacting applicants throughout the next couple of months in regards to freelance work we may have for their particular set of talents.

parthack9

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:29:39 AM

I took a big chance on this one and invested tonight based on the transparency the dev has demonstrated. I have high hopes that this will be successful and hopefully profitable. Good luck Chris and if you need any help testing let me know, I cant design any characters or items, tbh I'm not very artistic at all but for testing I could be your man.

KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:57:44 AM

As a reminder, we're also looking for artists, modelers, etc

Resumes can be sent to hr@apexconquer.com please be sure to link to any public portfolio you have ideally with a focus on some of the following skills.

-Character modeling, texturing, rigging and animation
-Promotional art. Banners, gifs, logos, etc
-Clean, professional GUI designs
-Experience with Unity engine (particles, shaders, etc)

Obviously we don't expect one candidate to be able to do everything, those are simple some of the subcategories of work that we will be looking to hire out. We will be reviewing resumes and contacting applicants throughout the next couple of months in regards to freelance work we may have for their particular set of talents.

I am interested, in the unity part, lol, didnt know it was made in that.. so was Chain of Conflct, at least what I've done so far, would also be interested in modeling and texturing, but would need to learn how you guys do that cause chris told me that you dont use blender.

Not really gonna send a resume, the Coin2 thread can be that...  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824499.0

World without fiats!
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:56:58 AM

A friend at poloniex told me to come and take a look at Jewels, so here I am. After looking I'm not disappointed in what I've found. He was not wrong and just a heads up, there are some players looking into this with all the recent dgb hype.

Gaming coins are going to blow sky high and the fact that the dev here is very capable and genuine means Jewels will be one of the top go to coins. I have pmed you dev team.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:01:37 AM

A friend at poloniex told me to come and take a look at Jewels, so here I am. After looking I'm not disappointed in what I've found. He was not wrong and just a heads up, there are some players looking into this with all the recent dgb hype.

Gaming coins are going to blow sky high and the fact that the dev here is very capable and genuine means Jewels will be one of the top go to coins. I have pmed you dev team.

Certainly nothing to be disappointed about here damiano. That is fantastic to see this project gaining traction.. I have to agree with you that the best gaming coins will have an amazing year and even better 2017.

It is about time they have great years, gaming and crypto are like two peas in a pod and should do well mainstream considering how large gaming communities are and how many people love gaming.

This has added benefit of provably fair gambling, games in game to win Jewels and not just paid to play like others that are out. The mining will be a cute twist.
PimpingSincePimping

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:51:26 PM

The Brand Ambassadors will be cool additions to your team, I like that idea. What languages are you focusing them openings on mainly or is there no minimum?
Menereron

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:02:06 PM

I see on promotional video you can have games of football ingame as well that is cool and another avenue for people to make bets on which side wins?
After looking you can have a whole world of different bets going on ingame, this is super exciting for Jewels and its investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: