Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:41:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (JWL) JEWELS 🔷 HEROES LAUNCHED 🔷 1ST JWL USE CASE 🔷 TRADING ON BITTREX  (Read 212612 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:21:28 AM

//stuff removed for brevity

Thanks for your insight as that's what I thought but wasn't 100% sure about it. Usually after this, they do the whole open beta thing yeah? Where now instead of just chosen testers anyone can play and test things and report bugs? Would be down to apply to be a part of a closed team but gonna assume they're not accepting applications for that yet till closer to testing time... so we'll see what the developer says I suppose.

They go through three phases, generally:

1) Closed, invite-only Alpha (this will be a developer+friend/family version while the game is being built. Usually there will be a very select group of others invited, as well, around 30 people or so at the max)
2) Closed, invite-only Closed Beta (this will be more open. Usually it will involve a lot more invites, and towards the end there will be a stress test. As of lately, developers have been adding access to this when you pre-order their deluxe versions)
3) Open, everyone's-invited Open Beta (at this point, everyone can join in. The bugs have largely been worked out in Alpha/Closed Beta, and this is mostly focused on stress testing and analyzing behavior to find things like exploits)

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the extra details again mate, appreciate it.

No problem. This is a field I have a lot of expertise in, :p.

I actually just sent in a PM with some more details about myself and what I can offer the project. Now it's just time to see what happens from there, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Tacalt

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:26:40 AM

Thanks for your insight as that's what I thought but wasn't 100% sure about it. Usually after this, they do the whole open beta thing yeah? Where now instead of just chosen testers anyone can play and test things and report bugs? Would be down to apply to be a part of a closed team but gonna assume they're not accepting applications for that yet till closer to testing time... so we'll see what the developer says I suppose.

1) Closed, invite-only Alpha (this will be a developer+friend/family version while the game is being built. Usually there will be a very select group of others invited, as well, around 30 people or so at the max)
2) Closed, invite-only Closed Beta (this will be more open. Usually it will involve a lot more invites, and towards the end there will be a stress test. As of lately, developers have been adding access to this when you pre-order their deluxe versions)
3) Open, everyone's-invited Open Beta (at this point, everyone can join in. The bugs have largely been worked out in Alpha/Closed Beta, and this is mostly focused on stress testing and analyzing behavior to find things like exploits)

Hope this helps.

I actually just sent in a PM with some more details about myself and what I can offer the project. Now it's just time to see what happens from there, Smiley.

Oh? Are you involved with some of the other gaming coin projects or something?
Steinar

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:37:15 AM

Anyone who invests here is stupid and may be retarded aswell. This is just a copy of someone else's game and I bet its players are mostly bots anyway. Why would anyone invest here when they can invest in c2 or hyper or digibyte which are much better investments in my professional opinion.

So we have a copy and paste game, with bots and maybe 2 real players. One of them being the developer Chris. Yeah throw your btc at this guy. Bravo!

This certainly isn't a copy of a game. Yes, we are using an existing client however the content provided on our server is entirely unique. There are plenty of quests, tournaments and events that exist on our game that do not exist on the commercial game. From this it is possible to make the argument, that if a commercial game is mismanaged (which Conquer Online definitely is) it is very possible for a game built on its client to be more attractive then the commercial game itself. An example of this is unless you are the type of person who is willing to dump thousands of dollars into a game, you probably won't enjoy the commercial Conquer Online that much.

In regards to your list of other investments, we have made a post previously explaining the difference between the models used which you can read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1545327.msg15642283#msg15642283

This is the furthest thing from a copy-paste game and I would recommend you download the game and give it a try. You'll see from just moments after logging in it most certainly is not "bots and maybe 2 real players."

Hope you have a chance to try it out Smiley

Yeah yeah its a fucking copy of a game dont lie. And how are you verifiable and trusted? Because you make a video? Give me some honest proof about who you are. Chris cook? That name sounds made the fuck up! Who are you really and why the fuck should we trust you?

Why make a new account and not just come here and speak your mind from your real account like the rest of us.

Just let him troll - devs have been more than upfront with everything.

Yeah but why not have him troll on his real account is what I'm trying to get at. Why does he feel the need to use a new account? I guess he's just hiding scared because he's probably invested in another game coin that's probably been around for way longer and has way less to show.
Cheesy
Steinar

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:40:45 AM

this is ponzi scam disguised as gaming coin.
no real dev and i think you should close thread and move on.
we will not fall for your ponzi coins no more.

That's rich given the comment left on your trust profile about promoting ponzi's.

dont you dare give it the large to me bro.
this is a ponzi gaming coin and now your just scared because i am ponzi master and can see what others cant.
prove it not ponzi coin and i may not open a can of whoooop ass on jewels and break the ponzi with a fart.

Big facepalm and welcome to my ignore list. How can people be so stupid and speak such rubbish lol

People can act stupid like above because they are lonely and want some communication.

He got what he wanted in the end from you both.

It's moving along nicely and I'm seeing new faces pop up since I was here last a few days ago.

listen asshole. i know a ponzi coin when i see a ponzi coin and you can think and say what you liek it does not stop the fact jewels is a ponzi coin for ponsie boys. i always get what i want in the end and what i want from here is ponsie boys to see its a ponzi coin. which one of you fags understand this?

Dude, seriously how the hell is this a Ponzi coin. I'll ignore your red trust and actually listen for a minute but I'm sure after you answer I'll be reading you to my blocked list.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:40:58 AM

Hope this helps.

Oh? Are you involved with some of the other gaming coin projects or something?

I'm involved in multiple coins and other projects, but my expertise relating to this is in the MMO field, specifically, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Steinar

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:41:51 AM

I think capping this at a firm 200 BTC would be a good option for the dev as we would near that milestone more would jump on board as of now all are waiting for last few hours, but if there won't be much investments made before that we won't reach 200 BTC in the last few hours.

only ponsi boys wait for the last hours of a ponzi coin ico to buy. at any minute a big spunky whale could come all over you all and buy all the ponzi coin to himself and make it a proper ponzi coin. one day you will all be as smart as me at notcicing ponzi coins and will be able to make more money.
this year i already make more than this project is trying to raise. thats right i am one rich bitch.

Nevermind my last post. Your blocked now.

Steinar

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:46:59 AM

There has been some minor updates to our OP with the shift in rank of our account allowing some elevated privillages Smiley

Would you like to join the Jewels Team?

We are looking to hire some Brand Ambassadors for various languages. As a Brand Ambassador, you will have a few tasks:
  • Maintain a thread with a translated OP
  • Translate dev. posts on a daily basis to native language
  • Questions and answers by devs on main thread should be translated to native language
  • Forward questions from native language to us and translate our response
  • Publicly represent us on/in trollboxes the native language section, Other forums
  • Misc. / Other Tasks (TBD)

If you would be interested in such a position, please post here or send us an email at jewels@apexconquer.com with some background information about yourself, the language(s) you speak, your presence in the native language sections of the forum and on other forums related to digital currencies. Any prior experience you have had with public relations, any projects crypto realted that you have worked on and we will contact you back shortly.

Answering Questions
So are jewels the current of apex conquer and can freely traded within and without the game as wished ? So I may deposit jewels into the fame to buy said item from said player then later when I'm stronger I can sell said item for jewels and have the option of spending them or withdrawing them ?
That is correct bearing in mind to trade Jewels between players requires maturity so either you must have gotten those Jewels from owning it as actual coins or from a mature Paypal payment. You can trade items purchased with Jewels and sell items in game for Jewels as you see fit Smiley

Later on, the Jewels market place will simplify this process greatly.

Great looking project!
I have a question about the paypal fund and how it's filled. Will you be waiting for it to be depleted and then going to the market and market buying another million jwl, will it be refilled as orders come in, will you be buying only on market or are OTC deals also possible?
As Pro4Never stated there is no set strict timeline currently. We will be monitoring the initial market and then be creating a schedule based on initial demand which will be announced. This will of course change in the future as demand continues to change. There will not OTC deals, we will be using strictly the exchange. Of course, we cannot give an exact time for when we will be purchasing because this could be used to leverage the market Smiley

Good idea, I think I'm going to create my game this week and start an ingame currency with ICo. Can anyone make game easy? Will there be player games in game to win Jewels, "duel to win Jewel" and how about mining?

I like the idea of dueling to win more Jewels, maybe win whatever they have at the time of defeat Cheesy but then the game could become gangs or people taking everyones Jewels.

You're going to create a game in a week and start an ICO made me nearly fall of my chair lol nice joke that was. No not anyone can make a game like this, infact a very very small number of people could and it would take a very long time. I believe their is 60k of lines of code.

Mining in-game sounds very interesting actually and I'd like to hear more.

Dueling for Jewels is an interesting idea as "fastblade" and "scentsword" (two pvp skills) dueling is very common in Apex! We will probably pursue this idea in the future, as is the ability to mine (in the game) Jewels. Of course mining in game for clarification is nothing like the word mining in crypto, so it will be strictly based on some random number generation. We will seek other avenues of incorporating Jewels use cases in the game and poll the community for feedback.

As a reminder, we're also looking for artists, modelers, etc

Resumes can be sent to hr@apexconquer.com please be sure to link to any public portfolio you have ideally with a focus on some of the following skills.

-Character modeling, texturing, rigging and animation
-Promotional art. Banners, gifs, logos, etc
-Clean, professional GUI designs
-Experience with Unity engine (particles, shaders, etc)

Obviously we don't expect one candidate to be able to do everything, those are simple some of the subcategories of work that we will be looking to hire out. We will be reviewing resumes and contacting applicants throughout the next couple of months in regards to freelance work we may have for their particular set of talents.

Thanks for taking the time the respond to me directly. I have given it some thought and I think what would be best is if you replenish the paypal fund every time its below 65% of its starting value and try to make the filling up last about a week, that way you can buy slowly and not cause a pump. That way you wont cause "pumps & dumps" nor will you cause a panic in the community when you stop buying till its time to refill it up again.

I think they should just market buy as they sell from the paypal wallet. Sell 10k jwl buy 10k jwl on the exchange. Its very easy to do that, you can even have it automated.
Gutembergin

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:27:03 AM

Stop quoting him!!!!
Gutembergin

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:51:54 AM

This ico ends for me at 6 am. I had hoped to invest during the last few hours but after looking at the time I see that wont be possible unless I decide to set an alarm and wake up extra early for it. It wont be the first time I set an alarm to wake up and buy a coin but on that Thursday I have a scheduled meeting at the Process Troubleshooting and Problem solving convention and need to be in top shape for it. Its going to be close but maybe I'll wake up around 5 am, buy my jwl hopp into a shower and head downtown and get ready for my meeting over some breakfast.

Anyone else here trying to wait for the last few moments to invest or is it just me?

Waiting for the last few minutes to buy is not a bad idea but its not helping the project. If you like the project then show your support and support it by investing and showing others your investment by having it on the ico page. That will help to build up some motion in the ocean and help bring in more investors, which in turn will help Chris get to the 200 btc goal which in turn will allow for a quick and painless development time which will turn into earlier profits for him, Pro4never and the investors.
If you like it put a ring on it like beyonce said.  Wink
Gutembergin

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:59:31 AM

This ico ends for me at 6 am. I had hoped to invest during the last few hours but after looking at the time I see that wont be possible unless I decide to set an alarm and wake up extra early for it. It wont be the first time I set an alarm to wake up and buy a coin but on that Thursday I have a scheduled meeting at the Process Troubleshooting and Problem solving convention and need to be in top shape for it. Its going to be close but maybe I'll wake up around 5 am, buy my jwl hopp into a shower and head downtown and get ready for my meeting over some breakfast.

Anyone else here trying to wait for the last few moments to invest or is it just me?

Waiting for the last few minutes to buy is not a bad idea but its not helping the project. If you like the project then show your support and support it by investing and showing others your investment by having it on the ico page. That will help to build up some motion in the ocean and help bring in more investors, which in turn will help Chris get to the 200 btc goal which in turn will allow for a quick and painless development time which will turn into earlier profits for him, Pro4never and the investors.

I'll take you post under consideration. You have valid points that I cant argue.

via Imgflip Meme Generator
KFCBTC

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:11:18 AM

Watching....... Any bountys?
SweFinnish

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:57:14 AM

ICO started? I don't find any good or useful features, and the logo looks bad, how many btc you have raised so far? 22Btc, I think 200 btc can't be hit after ends.   Grin
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:08:31 AM

I'll take you post under consideration. You have valid points that I cant argue.

Why would you invest in the last few hours if the project doesn't get to 200 BTC your last minute contribution won't do any good to this project. Invest in early, show your support and once BTCs start to stack up others will see an opportunity to invest in it before the ICO ends. Else your last minute contribution will just get refunded if it doesn't meet the goal Chris set.

rezilient

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:15:04 AM

Why would you invest in the last few hours if the project doesn't get to 200 BTC your last minute contribution won't do any good to this project. Invest in early, show your support and once BTCs start to stack up others will see an opportunity to invest in it before the ICO ends. Else your last minute contribution will just get refunded if it doesn't meet the goal Chris set.

For most ICO, I also usually leave until the end if I invest but your point is valid, if you believe in the project then it would be a good idea to show that support early on and give more chance for the project to be a success. I have no doubts it will.

You don't pay enough.
PimpingSincePimping

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:38:04 AM

For most ICO, I also usually leave until the end if I invest but your point is valid, if you believe in the project then it would be a good idea to show that support early on and give more chance for the project to be a success. I have no doubts it will.

If you're a real pimp you don't wait to invest. You research and once you know you have a winner you invest, why would you wait.
PimpingSincePimping

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:39:41 AM

If you're a real pimp you don't wait to invest. You research and once you know you have a winner you invest, why would you wait.

not everyone is or wants to be a real pimp lol
i agree aftre you research and want to invest there really is no point waiting to invest on a project like this.
question to dev team, will the provably fair gambling be able to be in game in a real casino setting?
i think that will be a very nice touch.

You will never be PimpingsincePimping with that attitude. Even though you are not pimping, your idea is pimping. A in-game real life walk in casino  Roll Eyes Shocked is that possible dev team?
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:24:52 AM

not everyone is or wants to be a real pimp lol
i agree aftre you research and want to invest there really is no point waiting to invest on a project like this.
question to dev team, will the provably fair gambling be able to be in game in a real casino setting?
i think that will be a very nice touch.

You will never be PimpingsincePimping with that attitude. Even though you are not pimping, your idea is pimping. A in-game real life walk in casino  Roll Eyes Shocked is that possible dev team?

thanks i guess. hopefully dev will be able to answer us when they come on.
there are so many weird and wonderful things that can be done with the future games due to be written from scratch.
sadasa

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:30:43 AM

Have you got any plans to start any kind of promotions, signature campaigns or twitter campaigns? Maybe both? Any chance of a community interview in the last week? I'd like to see Jewels get out there more because the more it does the more supporters we will have for sure.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Menereron

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:26:46 PM

ICO started? I don't find any good or useful features, and the logo looks bad, how many btc you have raised so far? 22Btc, I think 200 btc can't be hit after ends.   Grin

ICO has clearly started and you would know that if you read ANY of the thread at all. You don't find an already made game with others being made useful? Maybe you should go and play with litecoin or some other feature rich coin and have some fun with that.

This is a gamers coin and will be huge in future because unlike vapor wear BS coins this has already delivered and will be a contender to any gaming coin that is out. Contender? I think that is an understatement.
SuperShill

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:27:04 PM

Watching....................................

I got my eyes on you jewels.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: