Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:41:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:48:55 AM

They said trading is a good investment so that means investment is also one of imvestments .I will try to trade when i have balance to spend on .Thinking of trading is not too easy .My friend said that it needs skills to be learn allthrough by my experience in trade before i can earn with this kind of investment.
i think both are the same thing because when we are going to trade some thing we have to invest money there, so there is only the difference of the words and nothing else. i like trading alt coin and that is the reason that i have good experience  there and also making good money there.

And for me, trade is a permanent loss. I have little experience in trading. So now I just invest in reliable objects. But I would like to learn how to trade in the future
It's fine you don't too many skills in trading you only need to do things at the right time. Eg if you see bitcoin price is decreasing drastically or saw some news on bitcoin related to china immediately sell all coins and wait for price drop. Investing is also a good idea but there are risks of getting scammed while in trading getting scammed is most of the times not possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:17:06 PM

Both are good options pick the one that is more compatible with what you want and your capabilities, if you don't have a lot of time investing may be a good idea, but if you have the time to learn trading can be a better option.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:40:24 PM

Both are good options pick the one that is more compatible with what you want and your capabilities, if you don't have a lot of time investing may be a good idea, but if you have the time to learn trading can be a better option.

Also if you don't have patience then Investing and Holding is not your option. Trading will be a better choice, and also you will be responsible for your profit or loss mostly.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:04:06 PM

Also if you don't have patience then Investing and Holding is not your option. Trading will be a better choice, and also you will be responsible for your profit or loss mostly.

We need patience in both trading and investing, then only we can make a profit in this business. In trading we have to wait for right time to sell our coins for this we need patience. And investing off course without patience don't enter this business, it requires more time to give profit. Instant money for a short period choose trading. Good profit for a long time than investing is good.
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:13:18 PM

In my view investing and trading are two different sources that gives us the better earning chances. Both requires a good knowledge base and a good observation on​ the market moves relative to time and price move of the bitcoin.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:28:00 PM

Nowadays when your ineed both are totaly good these two will help you to do make money in different activities in trading you could get 10x of your money back not guaranteed when the price of altcoin increase that rapidly when in investment you could get 7% below of your investment theres an doubt if the website will be turned into scam then bye to your money.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:30:19 PM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

I don't think there is any genuine investment option available in the market as of now. So investment is not possible in any way. Most of the investment options are ponzi and you will end up loosing all your money to some scammer.

The best option to grow your money is trading. You will have control on your funds and you will take your decisions. So trading is always the preferred way to earn money. There are lots of videos available in youtube from where you can learn trading.

poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:30:24 AM

In my view investing and trading are two different sources that gives us the better earning chances. Both requires a good knowledge base and a good observation on​ the market moves relative to time and price move of the bitcoin.
Every where there are have 2 best options, there must be a better one.
Yeah in my opinion, trading is better than investing. We can regulate and control
the market price every day so gains that we get should be in accordance with the target.
Whereas when Investing, it's just for a long time with a once target.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:34:49 AM

I think investing is the good choice, because investing was not recognized money, cash or amount. it represent to the thing that you can do, example if you invest your BTC in one business, do you think you earn immediately? it is a big "NO" because if you want to have an income you should invest your time and effort to the job you choose.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:45:43 AM

I think investing is the good choice, because investing was not recognized money, cash or amount. it represent to the thing that you can do, example if you invest your BTC in one business, do you think you earn immediately? it is a big "NO" because if you want to have an income you should invest your time and effort to the job you choose.
Both are good choices and you need a lot of resources to be able to do both but if you only have limited resources
I would suggest to do trading since it can give you an active income. Investing requires time and normally
it's a long time to wait before you can earn and enjoy your profit.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:01:59 AM

Both are good choices and you need a lot of resources to be able to do both but if you only have limited resources
I would suggest to do trading since it can give you an active income. Investing requires time and normally
it's a long time to wait before you can earn and enjoy your profit.
Yes true, I also recommend to choose both, trading is good to make money for short term, and investing is the best solution to get future day better, for percentage i will 60% trading and 40% investing.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:08:03 AM

what is youre mean about bitcoin trading and investment trading
i think is not diference, trading goal is same investment get return

trading is buy low hold and coin incraese sell
Trading and investing is almost the same but the difference is the span of your holdings of a coin. Trading is more on like short term because you want to make profit in every kind of situation that you see in the market while investing is more on like long term because you want to make a lot of profit in longer period of time and you don't care for the current price or news right now because you are looking further.
yes that can be right, and to me i think both are the same thig, as when we are going to invest money we are going trade some thing for that. so i do not think that there is any difference between the two.
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:40:24 AM

Trading and investing is almost the same but the difference is the span of your holdings of a coin. Trading is more on like short term because you want to make profit in every kind of situation that you see in the market while investing is more on like long term because you want to make a lot of profit in longer period of time and you don't care for the current price or news right now because you are looking further.
yes that can be right, and to me i think both are the same thig, as when we are going to invest money we are going trade some thing for that. so i do not think that there is any difference between the two.

But in trading you still have access to your funds and you can control the way you want but in investment you are depending on someone else to make profits for you so I think that trading is much better then investing.
DD-Lex

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:55:27 AM

But in trading you still have access to your funds and you can control the way you want but in investment you are depending on someone else to make profits for you so I think that trading is much better then investing.

Here it is also necessary to try what is even better. If trade is bad and this process is not fun, then it is better to switch to investing.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:59:37 AM

Here it is also necessary to try what is even better. If trade is bad and this process is not fun, then it is better to switch to investing.

Yeah if you are not comfortable with trading then its better to go for investments and investments are not limited only to online world and there are very much good investments in real world too so do a good research and invest your funds at the right place.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:02:34 AM

Trading is a great way to make quick profit rather than investing.
Investing profit a stable profit but need some time to see how's your investing growth but in the end it depend on each people whenever they want to invest or trading that match on their suitability

Smiley
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 11:40:44 AM

Trading is a great way to make quick profit rather than investing.
Investing profit a stable profit but need some time to see how's your investing growth but in the end it depend on each people whenever they want to invest or trading that match on their suitability

Agreed people who are interested in making quick profits will always choose trading over investing as with trading they can make profits even on daily basis and that will also help them to increase the level of coins in their wallet.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:49:47 AM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
All i can say is go on all on trading with your 200$,altcoins trading would be profitable just split your funds into different altcoins circulating in the market.There is no such trusted investment site,all are ponzi schemes safest is to do trading
Nevis

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:04:44 PM

i think you should try for trading, but not all in. make it a small amount for first then if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc you want.

for investing, if you really curious, you have to find what kind investing do you want.
Bitcoin trading is just easy to understand if youre already in that work even if you have no knowledge when you start you will still earn money by joining the waves of any price moving altcoins.Those altcoins who have high volatility.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:17:27 PM

Yes, unfortunately trading altcoins activity is not easy to get constant profit, daily, weekly or monthly
will needs long time up to some people who want to be traders and make money from it.
They must know analysis technical before investing into trading, management of money and risk
also they must know about their emotion and control it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: