Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:19:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:05:36 AM

Nice question! Both offers you a great profit.
As for me, I like investing because it suits me than trading. I think it really depends on what kind of person you are, if your an active player and likes taking big risk, then trading is for you. Otherwise, you invest because in investing, it requires less attention than trading but the catch is that in trading you can see the yield immediately rather than investing which view is for long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PedroLinh

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:07:49 AM

Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments. Investors often enhance their profits through compounding, or reinvesting any profits and dividends into additional shares of stock. Investments are often held for a period of years, or even decades, taking advantage of perks like interest, dividends and stock splits along the way. While markets inevitably fluctuate, investors will "ride out" the downtrends with the expectation that prices will rebound and any losses will eventually be recovered. Both offers same level of risk but the thing is trading can give you higher income when your luck hits unlike investment which profit is not that high but if you have lots of money on your pocket better do both so if both will do better you can have a good earnings or you can analize in which field you are better or lucky enough. I think those people who have good experience in trading then  trading is good option for them.while those people who do not have any experience in trading then they should choose investment because in investment people do not need more experience.  It's always better to start with trading because it is one form of investment which let you have full control on your own funds.

Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:16:55 AM

It depends if you like it in short term or long term.
If you like it short term, then trading is for you because the price of coins greatly varies from day to day. You must study the activities and when to pull out.
On the other hand, investing is for long term basis. But before you invest, you must first study where to put your money, although the are risk to this, you must choose carefully so that you will not lose your precious money into it.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:21:18 AM

You could do investing if you have money for everyday needs..but if you need it desperately you can do trading but do not trade all your btc as times passes by it will surely goes higher and higher..it better to leave bitcoin for a brighter tomorrow.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:44:35 AM

I prefer to trade, the result is faster we enjoy if the big profit and we can anticipate if the loss
Investing may be a good thing to do right now if you're looking for a profit that is not too big but has a very small risk. Well, bitcoin prices are in a high position, so it might be a bit risky to trade using bitcoin for now. I better to invest in 1 month, and see price developments.
risk must be your friend when it comes to making profit ,
no risk then no profit , that is pretty simple principle ,
trading and investing each have different risk level ,
if you are a big player i mean have a big capital then better to go for investment.
If you have a big capital it is better to go for trading rather than investment because, it will be very easy for you to make money with you have a lot of money. You can buy more supply and you can take over the market and be the manipulator for the certain coin that you bought. Bigger money means wider capability and power so it is worth to risk in trading.

When yo do trade in the platform there is a big chances for to earn big in trading, because by doing it you also doing investing by simply buying altcoins which you think are potentials to increase in span of short time only.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:02:29 AM

I still can't say right now which one is the best because I myself haven't tried trading yet but Im planning to trade if I'm ready and know how it works. As of now investing is best for me,ever since I joined in this forum and participated on signature campaigns I invested my bitcoin earnings, and I can see some profits since then which I cash out and use for our daily needs.
For a beginner, investing is safest way to grow your money. Simply put your funds in some decent and potential coin and enjoy returns by having some patience. In trading, you need a constant watch on market specially for day trade. You need to read the charts and keep a watch on parent company. This all requires lot of time. But profits are incredible. You can earn same percentage of returns inna day in trading that you may earn with Bitcoin investment in a year. But higher risks are involved in trading.
Darwintas

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:03:51 AM

Trading is good because you can make a lot out of it i guess you should trade and the money you make with it you should invest that way you have both possibilities and doubled your chance to a double income of a lot.
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:35:06 AM

Investing is good. Nowadays, if think where can we invest safely without worrying about btc we scammed? Because trading also an investment that's more aggressive in achieving profit and risk. Both are good and profitable.
I think trading is better than investing, the thing to consider is because with trading then we can get a faster profit and shorter than investing. so I advise to choose trading rather than investing.

great
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:11:08 AM

I think both are equally good depending on which one we choose.
For myself, i prefer trading because i think trading is profitable and a challenge for me.
For investments is equally profitable, but we must find the right type of investment to avoid losses.
I think of trading as the best thing in this world for having a good amount of earning and profit but like you said it all depends on the choice of the person. I will not suggest that person to jump into trading who do not know much about trading and all that stuff. Investing is also a very good option.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:01:32 AM

Trading is good and profitable only if you have the skill. You should not forget the fact that as trading is profitable, so also there is a tendency for you to loose all your money at the same time.
It is really necessary to acquire the skills first before dabbling into it. Trading can be so tricky and with the wrong strategy or no strategy at all, anyone will lose big.
This is point which most of peoples and after lost complaining about few things which are not related to trading because without any skills you are going to lost money you must learn and do some paper work before this then you can enjoy this work and also can take some good profit trading and investing never been easy

Ya .Me too suggest you to do trading. Because, if you are investing means,you have to brought a Bitcoin for a large amount than a current Rate of bitcoin. But in trading you are not force to brought a Bitcoin with higher than the current value.You can post a Advertisement. If any one OK means,they will trade with you.
Very well said! I think it all depends on the person himself, like which option he finds more convenient. In my opinion, trading is most suitable option amongst both of them.

The only thing we need to take care of while doing trading or even starting doing trade is that we need to learn all the basics about trading.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:32:04 AM

Trading is so risky that it is not suitable for beginners, I suggest to take safe step with investment, but if you have good experience and big capital of course trading is the right choice.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:41:49 AM

I think both are equally good depending on which one we choose.
For myself, i prefer trading because i think trading is profitable and a challenge for me.
For investments is equally profitable, but we must find the right type of investment to avoid losses.
I think of trading as the best thing in this world for having a good amount of earning and profit but like you said it all depends on the choice of the person. I will not suggest that person to jump into trading who do not know much about trading and all that stuff. Investing is also a very good option.
I think the business or investment is dependent on the ability and i think both trading and investment and something related to each other.
Trading is the most logical and bring more profit but you have to have experience. Investments also profitable but you must know the right place. Both have pros and cons, you should split your money to avoid losing capital. my experience is that you should have to try trading and experience in it help you to choose the right coin to invest.
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:44:46 AM

Trading is better

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:50:28 PM

Investment work for long time and trading in short time. Trading is more on like short term because you want to make profit in every kind of situation that you see in the market, investing is more on like long term because you want to make a lot of profit in longer period of time

Trade can be long-term, but this requires a lot of time to make an accurate forecast. Many experienced traders get a good profit for a long time. But for me, trade is too complicated and I choose investments.
There is no doubt in this fact that trading is not for everyone and people really work hard in order to get grip over trading cardinal principles.

Trading is the most difficult and complicated method of earning bitcoins. You need to practice a lot before you start earning good money with trading. You need to know all the details of your coin and its market trends.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:18:09 PM

investing... or trading... this is the same thing, because, trading is also investing... if you try to trade, you are doing business by trade, and that is investing perse... so there's no difference at all...
Actually it is not the same thing.
Trading coins is daily job and investment is for long term. You can't buy coin, hold it for 1 year and say you are trader, and you can't buy coin, sell it tomorrow for 1% profit or so and say you are investor.
There is a clear cut difference between being trader and investor. If you are holding a coin for months even and selling it off when the prices are in your favor or they are in the green part of the graph, you are not trader at all.

Trading is a proper job and professional traders trade almost every day or every week. Keeping coins for years is investments.
Indeed, there is a difference between being a trader and an investor but it is good to do both because it is like having a back up if something goes wrong like if you will receive losses in trading then you don't need to worry because you got a back up and that is your investment that will help you to recover your loss.
Doing both the trading and investing demands you to be very much active and you need to manage your time very much carefully. In my opinion, trading is something which is more profitable and preferable as compared to that of investing. Trading can help you earn a good amount of money. You only need to work hard.
Hawkers7

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:13:34 AM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both investing and trading are good ways on what you can do with your bitcoin. But investing is better than trading. Since both of them involves bitcoin and money, you should know first how investing and trading works in order for you to prevent lose of money. You should maximize first your knowledge with those kind of things that involves your own money.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:05:02 AM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
200 dollar are more than enough to start all kind of things to grow your bitcoin, obviously the more money the easier to begin to make money, but one that is free is to join a signature campaign and make some additional money that way, for the rest I will probably invest it in a promising ICO and make money that way.

Yeah if you don't have capital to invest in trading then you can start earning it from signature campaign which will help you in building up your capital and once you have saved good amount of bitcoins you can use them in trading where you will always have an opportunity to grow them in quick time.
It's a matter on how you manage your money and if you are given the opportunity to earn even if you did not invest any amount then you should be grateful and think of ways to maximize your income. Trading is just the best way to grow your money and anyone who has the passion and that dream to make money out from trading has a chance, we just have to believe so we can find ways to make it all possible.
I agree with you but i think investing is the best thing to start with and after that would the best be to trade anf if you have tarded you can do investing again it is a circle where both are nessecary.
Trading is not for beginners indeed it is for the veterans and old investors. All those who simply want to get into crypto world should keep investing into bitcoin. If you want to work with world best currency and investment, you really need to work hard in order to earn bitcoin or invest directly into bitcoin for making money beyond your imaginations.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:46:14 PM

i think the two are the same in trading and investing there is two factor you can be successful or not.before you dive in make it sure first or make a survey that you can get more profit in trading and investing so that you wont regret of what will be the outcome. maybe also in trading and investing just start in small amount at least you still have money left and start again in trading and investing.
jmarkrodriguez

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:30:50 PM

I say, investing is better than trading. it is a cumbersome and difficult task to gauge prices every day. Any major loss on one particular day means you lose your capital as well. In long term however you get multiple opportunities to entry and exit. You also get dividends. While trading you are always on tows and can make a mistake that can create a panic in your mind.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:37:44 PM

I don't think that getting into bitcoin trading will be wise especially if you dont have much knowledge about it. The same goes for investing because you will be needing to monitor and learn about what you are investing your bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: