Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:31:24 PM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

For me I prefer investing because in that kind of growing your money you have some friends that can help you in order for you to earn good. And in that kind of making money you can sure that your money will not be scammed because you will somehow monitored on where are your money is going and how it is being used. So I think it is more safer than trading.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:35:50 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

My suggestion to you is that you go with trading because if you want to earn a lot or want a good income I can say to you that trading is the one who suits with you. In trading yes, it is very hard to understand at first but if you read about it here in forum you can asure that you can earn good. And in trading money was very fast to earn.

thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:18:38 PM

Trading is more profitable in my opinion. Because, with trading bitcoin that we have can grow faster. Investment also profitable because the risk is also low.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:24:33 PM

Trading could being less risky and giving you faster earning than investing, if and only if you have the required knowledge about it. You need to learn a lot and take a long time studying the chart and the market before trading, otherwise you will lose your hard earned coins most likely. Investing is also profitable if you take care and choose the right place to invest with
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:28:31 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 11:36:30 AM by farhaan

Trading would be a better choice in my opinion as it could give high profits in a short span of time,but at the same time,its highly risky.We have full control over our money.Trading could also be done in a short term basis which is known as day trading.But investing is less risky and it would give only low profits.Also,we would not be able to withdraw our money once invested until its maturity period.Most of the investments are in a long term basis.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:15:43 PM

Trading is any day better in my opinion  ,I have heard a lot about it that  and I also speak from my very personal experience, trading has got me some amount of profit and I am quite impressed, but that doesn't mean you cannot invest, you can go for both  just be careful and smart enough to go for the right now.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
March21

Activity: 177

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:21:14 PM

if you have bitcoin that much, better try to start trading, maybe initially will lose, but if already know the strategy will be big profit

Hawkers7

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:04:44 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
If you want to earn more money, both trading and investing are good. But i think trading is better, if you have the knowledge and good in trading. Before doing some kind of stuff like investing and trading, you should know it well first in order to prevent loss. It is preferable to learn first on how trading and investing works and after that, you can now earn your own money.

|▌   AQUA™   《   REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY   》   AQUA™   ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Telegram    Twitter    Facebook    ONE PAGER    Instagram    LinkedIn    Medium
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:15:31 AM

investing... or trading... this is the same thing, because, trading is also investing... if you try to trade, you are doing business by trade, and that is investing perse... so there's no difference at all...
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:25:12 AM

Just got a question my friend, isn't trading a form of investment?  When you trade you need something to trade with and that is what we call investment right? I mean, you invest your money to coins so that you could have something to trade with. Can somebody tell me if I'm wrong please.

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:05:47 AM

Just got a question my friend, isn't trading a form of investment?  When you trade you need something to trade with and that is what we call investment right? I mean, you invest your money to coins so that you could have something to trade with. Can somebody tell me if I'm wrong please.

Yes, it is an investment for sure. Buy and selling either altcoins or any shares is one type of investment. But some people don't know how to trade then they will invest money either in some mutual funds or fixed deposits as investments. But if you already know how to trade then you can do it. Also remember don't put all your money in trading and try to diversify your funds in other investments like real estate, gold and buy some good company shares.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:15:17 AM

with 200$ trading is best way also try to find some skills so you can make this 200$ be 20,000$ and start investing
Yes, trading is a very good opportunity to make your 200$ into 20000$ or even more. I think both trading and investing are good options and will give you a good opportunity to make out money. I think you need to decide the best suitable option out of these in your point of view. Go for that option in which you are good at.
If you can find a safe place to invest, then I will say investment is your best bet. Yes it’s true that trading can earn you a large sum of money, but luck is not always on everyone’s side. You might be lucky today and tomorrow you will end up not being lucky. But it’s left for you, if you think you can trade, then get in, if not investment is the best.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:48:01 PM

Trading is good and profitable only if you have the skill. You should not forget the fact that as trading is profitable, so also there is a tendency for you to loose all your money at the same time.
It is really necessary to acquire the skills first before dabbling into it. Trading can be so tricky and with the wrong strategy or no strategy at all, anyone will lose big.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:34:28 PM

investing... or trading... this is the same thing, because, trading is also investing... if you try to trade, you are doing business by trade, and that is investing perse... so there's no difference at all...
Actually it is not the same thing.
Trading coins is daily job and investment is for long term. You can't buy coin, hold it for 1 year and say you are trader, and you can't buy coin, sell it tomorrow for 1% profit or so and say you are investor.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:23:14 PM

Trading is good and profitable only if you have the skill. You should not forget the fact that as trading is profitable, so also there is a tendency for you to loose all your money at the same time.
It is really necessary to acquire the skills first before dabbling into it. Trading can be so tricky and with the wrong strategy or no strategy at all, anyone will lose big.
This is point which most of peoples and after lost complaining about few things which are not related to trading because without any skills you are going to lost money you must learn and do some paper work before this then you can enjoy this work and also can take some good profit trading and investing never been easy
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:19:34 AM

Investment has low risks when compared to trading.But,the profit margin will also be less.Once invested,we would have to wait until the maturity period to withdraw our investment.Its not affected by the short term fluctuations in the market.Low risk,low return.

Trading could be started even with a very small amount.Here,we have full control over our money.We could change our decision any time depending upon the market situation and withdraw our investment by selling the coins and investing in another.Short time fluctuations in price affect the market.Higher risks,higher returns.
i think you misunderstood the meaning of maturity period, maturity period is associated with loans/payables since it will due and demandable at some time. but i agree though with the investment, it is easier and low risk when you compare it with trading. But if you are skilled enough in trading, why not? better profit = better life lol  Cool
i wonder what the topic starter did with his bitcoin, this thread is 1 year
I personally think that investing is the best way of earning more and more and competing against the bug bullies in the market. Investing will help us to be competitive and also will help to see the things in the bigger picture. Also we can get more earning when the values will get higher than they already are.
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:24:01 AM

This is point which most of peoples and after lost complaining about few things which are not related to trading because without any skills you are going to lost money you must learn and do some paper work before this then you can enjoy this work and also can take some good profit trading and investing never been easy

Ya .Me too suggest you to do trading. Because, if you are investing means,you have to brought a Bitcoin for a large amount than a current Rate of bitcoin. But in trading you are not force to brought a Bitcoin with higher than the current value.You can post a Advertisement. If any one OK means,they will trade with you.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:28:06 AM

Ya .Me too suggest you to do trading. Because, if you are investing means,you have to brought a Bitcoin for a large amount than a current Rate of bitcoin. But in trading you are not force to brought a Bitcoin with higher than the current value.You can post a Advertisement. If any one OK means,they will trade with you.
It is different in every peoples trading and investing activities provided also the time they use to spent on it. But investment might be also trading or a business outside bitcoins. Both is good but it is much good if  a people knows in what form he can succeed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:41:09 AM

Absolutely thats true .but as iknow trading and investing has a different styles or let we say rules . But for me i will choose trading instead of investment cause  there are more results that a lot of people  being scammed  because of putting there trust and risk their money on any investment site. . Then much better to trade your money  and its real sure safe.  But recently ive been reading some topics about investment site.  then i learned that there are some classified investment site which is ICO. .But idont have any idea what is that ico . Grin maybe i need to search it on internet later ..hehe
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:44:44 AM

It depends on your current financial situation...

If you need urgent money for daily expenses, then trading is the faster way to earn money; otherwise, I recommend you to go with long-term investment  Cheesy

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: