Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:37:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126366 times)
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:12:46 AM

I think you try to invest in gold because the gold will not change. You buy gold when the price of gold is down and then you sell it when gold price of gold is high. maybe that's my advice

Gold price doesn't move that fast, unlike Bitcoin. OP has $200 worth of Bitcoin that time, last year, so, even without doing anything, I think it is now more than triple in value if he keep it up to now.

Both trading and investing is risky. For a newbie, I think it is not advisable, unless OP is ready and don't care too much about that amount.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:15:45 AM

I think you try to invest in gold because the gold will not change. You buy gold when the price of gold is down and then you sell it when gold price of gold is high. maybe that's my advice

If the price of gold will not change, according to you, then how is gold going up or down? I think gold is not going to skyrocket anymore. Either the fiat currencies all inflate and so the price of gold is going go up like everything else because money has lesser purchasing power. I think there have been substitutes with gold's special properties and they are cheaper. That makes gold not really so scarce that the price will skyrocket. I believe that the economy for gold has flat lined and the price is not going to sky rocket any time soon unlike bitcoin which is just in its early or baby stage so we can expect a lot of price surges in the future as more people learn about it.

Anyway there are other investments like opening up your own business in real life. I know that it requires a lot of effort and time but once you have established it, it will only require you maintenance. Plus, it will be a place that you "own". It will be a place where you and your friends can hang out freely since you own it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

davids

Activity: 735

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:20:13 AM

Investment work for long time and trading in short time. Trading is more on like short term because you want to make profit in every kind of situation that you see in the market, investing is more on like long term because you want to make a lot of profit in longer period of time
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:27:11 AM

For the long term and security of course I will choose the investment, while to get a quick profit then I recommend for trading. so I think both are nice and worth doing.
Everyone is using this strategy for living a better life and to have a secure future. People are treating bitcoins as long term investments because they are well aware of the potential of bitcoins for increasing massively in their prices in the coming years. Bitcoins are better than any other currency whether it is crypto or fiat.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:12:35 PM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

It depends on what kind of investment do you preferred. If you will make it as an investment, make sure you really like well that kind of investment. But regarding to your statement about "trusted site", it looks like your only known investment is by investing it in a site like hyip or ponzi investment. Well stay away from them.

I want you to entered the world of trading. Your capital is worth enough to try this kind of method to earn bitcoin. Yes it's not for beginners but all traders came from a beginner one. As soon as you are building experience, you will improved yourself in trading.

How to start? Well first how you know well when you hear the term "trading"?
Ill go for investing. I think it is much better that trading because in investing you need to give shares or what. In trading you need to wait for thw right time to trade that token.
CataloniaFM

Activity: 145

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:24:20 PM

Investment work for long time and trading in short time. Trading is more on like short term because you want to make profit in every kind of situation that you see in the market, investing is more on like long term because you want to make a lot of profit in longer period of time

Trade can be long-term, but this requires a lot of time to make an accurate forecast. Many experienced traders get a good profit for a long time. But for me, trade is too complicated and I choose investments.

SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:24:03 AM

investing... or trading... this is the same thing, because, trading is also investing... if you try to trade, you are doing business by trade, and that is investing perse... so there's no difference at all...
Actually it is not the same thing.
Trading coins is daily job and investment is for long term. You can't buy coin, hold it for 1 year and say you are trader, and you can't buy coin, sell it tomorrow for 1% profit or so and say you are investor.
There is a clear cut difference between being trader and investor. If you are holding a coin for months even and selling it off when the prices are in your favor or they are in the green part of the graph, you are not trader at all.

Trading is a proper job and professional traders trade almost every day or every week. Keeping coins for years is investments.
slavla3

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:32:41 PM

for me a lot more greater investment decision due to the fact the investment decision is lengthy-phrase positive aspects I suggest that I did not have much free time since of function and investment decision is imagined to promise my long term daily life
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:23:17 PM

Investing. Collect money or Bitcoin and then save it to your wallet. That is how you investing. It will take several years to make some profit, so you need to invest a lot of money to get a huge amount of money. Trading is a risk, I never do trading. You may lose your money if you do trading, but you will not lose your money if you invest. Invest and wait for several years.

Do not invest on sites or any playforms, because they can fool you and become scam. There are a lot of HYIP and investment sites that are scam so becareful. The only safest way to invest is to collect or buy Bitcoin and save it to your wallet.

Also, investment does not need a maintain and transactions. You just do the one time buy and one time sell, unlike trading. But, some powerful traders can be rich too if they know how the system works. You can try to learn trading, but I will not.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:31:58 AM

investing... or trading... this is the same thing, because, trading is also investing... if you try to trade, you are doing business by trade, and that is investing perse... so there's no difference at all...
Actually it is not the same thing.
Trading coins is daily job and investment is for long term. You can't buy coin, hold it for 1 year and say you are trader, and you can't buy coin, sell it tomorrow for 1% profit or so and say you are investor.
There is a clear cut difference between being trader and investor. If you are holding a coin for months even and selling it off when the prices are in your favor or they are in the green part of the graph, you are not trader at all.

Trading is a proper job and professional traders trade almost every day or every week. Keeping coins for years is investments.
Indeed, there is a difference between being a trader and an investor but it is good to do both because it is like having a back up if something goes wrong like if you will receive losses in trading then you don't need to worry because you got a back up and that is your investment that will help you to recover your loss.
kidsuzudn

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:36:47 AM

Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments. Investors often enhance their profits through compounding, or reinvesting any profits and dividends into additional shares of stock. Investments are often held for a period of years, or even decades, taking advantage of perks like interest, dividends and stock splits along the way. While markets inevitably fluctuate, investors will "ride out" the downtrends with the expectation that prices will rebound and any losses will eventually be recovered. Investors are typically more concerned with market fundamentals, such as price/earnings ratios and management forecasts.
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:29:56 AM

Somehow, trading in Bitcoin is still investing. But I think what you are trying to say is by being an active trader or just holding Bitcoins. The answer in this question depends on the risk appetite. Either risky type or conservative type.

This concept commonly applies in stocks. But it can also be applied in Bitcoin. Risky investors are the traders as they monitor and trade from time to time. Ans the conservtive type will invest and hold their investment for a long time and wait for it to grow.
gekon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:30:41 AM

When it comes to wealth creation in equity market, investing and trading are the two genres of the field. However, investing and trading are very different approaches of wealth creation or generating profits in the financial market. Imagine, today, you and your friend bought equal amount of seeds to sow in your fields but you sold them to someone in a day because you could earn profit. And your friend sowed the seeds and let them grow for a few years till they gave new seeds. He sowed the new seeds and continued this for years and sold a lot more seeds eventually than were bought. By investing his seeds he would have made profit quite different than what you made by trading your seeds. This is simply the difference in investing and trading. To learn the same in financial markets, let’s learn 5 key differences between investing and trading.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:43:01 AM

yes i think they are both profitable..if you are a good business man you should know the strategy when or when not to market your product..you should find the good place to invest and earn more profit Smiley
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:45:15 AM

I do a little research before investing, and then I decide whether to invest or not. But when I do trading, I have to track too much and I spend too much effort. I would recommend investing.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
agus_purno

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:48:31 AM

I am with a condition that needs daily yes obviously happy with the way trading because it does not require a long time because everyday can be done and also able to generate enough money for daily needs

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
Barnabe

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:54:22 AM

Does anyone has ideas where to invest ? It seems to me that there is less and less opportunities for bitcoin investing. I used to invest in dicesites, but the few remaining do not seem to be very profitable ...

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:54:30 AM

We all know that trading requires more time and knowledge to be successful. So if you don't have the two factors more likely you will experience losses in your trading. But for some who have been gifted and have the guts, then they do trading even if they losses. They think of it as a learning curve and lessons learn. But for individual who don't want the risk of it, they can just buy bitcoin and invest on it and hold on it for as long as they can.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
ProGamerJojo

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:57:28 AM

As far as my personal opinion goes, I'd say invest the majority of your coins but also try engaging in trading.

I haven't had the chance to do trading myself because I'm still in the process of learning it and I'm still not quite ready.  Wink
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:14:55 AM

As far as my personal opinion goes, I'd say invest the majority of your coins but also try engaging in trading.

I haven't had the chance to do trading myself because I'm still in the process of learning it and I'm still not quite ready.  Wink
well both are almost the same they are risky and also profitable but sometimes it well really gain a big huge amount but for me if id choice  about the two way to earn id rather choice investing because  investing is my fashion maybe someday i will engage my self on trading ang gain profit through it.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: